CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cassiopeia

♥ ♥ Lee Seung Gi ♥ ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 27-1-2011 09:09 AM | Show all posts
rakan-rakannn..nk tanya..cmne nk dapat kn kalender seung gi 2011 tuh..gerammmmmm bangattt
hamtaro Post at 23-1-2011 01:10

join fb Lee Seungi Malaysia Airen tak?

kat sana dorang ada bincang psal kalender sunggi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2011 11:22 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2011 03:07 PM | Show all posts

Credit: Tieba Baidu
Translator: Japanese to Chinese : Koko
Chinese to English: Eunice@lsg soompi

An interview with Lee Seung gi

“When I heard that the drama project is with Hong sisters, I suddenly became very energetic. In actual fact, after the completion of Brilliant Legacy, my President(should be Capt.Hook) met up with the Hong sisters hoping that they can write something just solely for me. However at that time they were already in the midst of writing ”You’re beautiful” but they are ready to write for me a story based on human and nine tails fox and they took about half an hour to give a summary of the storyline. My President was very so interested in the story that she was willing to give up the project which we have prepared for more than a year and chose Gumiho. And we immediately went into preparation for this project. My President does have very keen eyes for choosing a good project. Till this date, all my projects, be it variety shows or drama are all handpicked by my President.”  
Before embarking on this project, was there any special requirement from the writer when taking this role?
“Because the ending of the drama was supposed to be melancholy, the writers at many times wanted me to act out as annoying as possible at the being of the story.  For example, In order to make the drama more attractive, I need to be as nasty as possible when making things difficult for Miho in order to make Miho look more pathetic. Because I have this tendency of not wanting people to think that I’m not really a bad person, so every time I’ve to be reminded to act as nasty as possible.”

In order to be more realistic in your acting, have you at any point tried to put your own personality into the Daewoong’s character?

“50-50. I’ll try to propagate my own personality into Daewoong’s role and at the same time I will bring in “what would Lee Seung gi do if he is in love with someone now” thoughts into the acting. At the second part of the drama, my acting has come to the stage where I’m not sure whether is it Lee Seung gi or Dawoong acting now. Should I said that I was able to act out naturally.(Eunice: Oh boy! If the second part is really you, Lee Seung gi, I wonder how many more girls out there are going to fall head over heels with you! Keke!) Of course, when I was acting, it was still very important that I’ll have to visualize what would Daewoong do and at the same time Daewoong also represent a normal human character. So when I was acting Daewoong, I’ll still need to consider the reaction when a man fell in love with a woman.”

Daewoong is very bold and playful, and you, Seung gi?

“I think I do resemble Daewoong in this area maybe that’s why I’m able to act it out. haha! However, if I were to be like Daewoong all the time people will think that something is not right with me. Although I like “the other side of me” I’m only allowed to expose it only when I’m acting. If I’ll to show “the other side of me” in “1night 2days” and “Strong heart”, maybe people will said “what’s wrong with Lee Seung gi, is he out of his mind”. If it is acting, the public are already prepared for it so it doesn’t matter. In real life, I’ll not be able to do it.

I feel that you’ll be able to expose the real you which you’ll like to expose when you are acting. So it has become very interesting when I was doing this drama.”

There were many interesting scenes in the drama, however to you, which scene was the most interesting?

“Personally, I feel that it should be ep.2, the vending machine scene.”

Miho standing in front of the vending machine and says, “let’s drink this!”. Daewoong says to her angrily, “What drink is it this time?” However Miho keeps staring at him and in turn asks him, “what drink would you like?”

“It was a very interesting scene. Because it was a very simple humorous scene we actually had a hard time trying to act it out. The last part of ep.2 where Daewoong tried to persuade Miho to curl up her body (I don’t remember seeing this part) was very interesting too.”

Do you already have a good impression of Shin Min Ah even before working with her?

“Of course I do have a good impression of her. All Korean men like woman like her. I even thought of acting with her too. In fact, I was the one that expressed my desire to act with her when I saw her name was listed as one of the potential lead actress.”

You actually mentioned that your body turned numb after the wrapping of the kissing scene and it became a big talking point in town.

“Actually I didn’t say this at all. It was during Strong Heart recording that I did mention that my heart was racing very fast and that I was a bit nervous that all. It was during the editing that they added the caption “trembling” on the screen. I was thinking that since this is a variety show it is really not necessary to rectify it. However, the news reported it as “the whole body was trembling” haha! Of course, it doesn’t really matter to me when it was first reported but it does unknowingly affected me when they kept reporting it. Of course I was nervous when filming the kissing scene, which male actor will not be when doing kissing scene?”

How do you feel if there is a woman who is like Miho, very pure and very dedicated towards one man?

“Great! It will be great if the woman do not cause the man to feel pressurized. I do not like woman who likes to fool around and woman who has complex relationship with men. Of course not necessary that she must has eyes for me only. Just be natural, be truthful to each other. This is what I like in a woman.”

So are you now very concern with the type of your ideal woman?

“When it comes to my ideal woman, it is actually a hard question to answer. It seem like an ideal person is someone that you almost will not be able to meet in your lifetime. (Eunice: I bet many fangirls will be nodding your head now. Keke!) However, I’ve been asked the same question many times, therefore I’ve actually thought of it carefully. When it comes to her look, personality and hobby, it is changing all the time hence I’m not able to give you an exact answer. However, one thing I can be very sure of is that she must be someone that is not pretentious. She must be someone who is truthful and natural towards life and relationship. When it’s time to laugh, just laugh, when it’s time to be angry just be angry and when it’s to be sad just be sad. This is what I like in a person. No matter how pretty she is, I can’t help it if she is not suitable for me. I think I’m  very ordinary there is nothing special about me. I’m just the same as anyone else.

The OST for the drama gain a lot of popularity.

The OST for this drama was actually produced by my agency. At that time, we received a few demo for the OST. The moment I heard “Losing my mind” I already wanted to sing it. I think it was because I wanted people to have the same feeling that I had when I first heard this song. Even though the song was not officially promoted, I didn’t expect it to receive such a good response. I really want to thank everyone for their support and I think it is also because of the popularity of the drama.

After the completion of the drama, you went on to have your concert and filming of cf, have you not thought of resting at all?

“My overseas project normally does not take me more than 4 nights plus I do have recording for Strong Heart and 1 night 2days. Right now, I’ll be very grateful if I do have 1 to 2 days of rest. It will be good if I can have a long break but yet I’ll not know what to do if I really have long break. Actually I’m very grateful that I’m able to be working the way I’m doing it right now. Anyway, I’ll be thinking of work even if I’ve 2 to 3 days of rest at home. Haha!”

Can you says a few word to your fans in Japan

I’m so happy to be able to grace the cover of this magazine 2011 first issue and I hope everyone like the cover. I thank everyone for your interest in the things of Korea and its culture. Although I do not know when this will happen but I hope to be more active in Japan so please be patient with me. I wish everyone good health for year 2011.

The following are interview with the rest of the cast with mention to Lee Seung gi.

Park Sojin
What is your first impression on Lsg?

“When I debuted as a singer, I’ve actually met him a few times. A very well mannered person. Although he is very young, but he know what he is doing and know what he wants in life. Someone you can learn from.”

Ok, here she changed her ideal man to Lee Seung gi after getting to know him through MGIG.

The director (I do not know his name)

What is your impression of Lee Seung gi as an actor?
“Seung gi is a very fast learner. A lot of actor are not able to separate their acting and real life but every time when he come to the filming location he was able to get in and out of his character easily. He is a very sincere person. A person who will not try to outshine other and yet able to give 100% to what he is doing.  In other word, he is not a greedy person at all. I think that his acting is very good. Although he is a very ambitious and yet he is able to control himself. A person who know how to make use of his good strength and give his best. And because he was able to make use of his good strength therefore all the sunbaes were able to rhythm with him in the acting.

Hong Sisters

Mei Lan: Actually we were hanging by a thread worrying whether will he end up in the hospital.
The lead actor and actress took up about more than 80% of the scene in every episode there even a few episode where Daewoong took 100% of the scene. On top of this drama, Seung gi has 2 other variety shows and other cf filming too.
Originally, Seung gi was supposed to have a rest day every week. And it so happen that he has filming on his rest day. We actually spoke on the phone and told him that we will reduce his and SMA scenes but every scene were so interesting and it look impossible to take it out. And Seung gi says, “It doesn’t matter even if I die, just add more scene please! I can do it please do not worry about it.” “ I think he is a very outstanding  person. We also feel very sorry for him when we heard that he actually woke up early in morning to practice. However, Seung gi is very a work-oriented person and very hardworking. He is someone that you need not have to force him to do anything. It is not easy for someone his age to be able to do all these. A very rare person,indeed.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2011 08:41 PM | Show all posts
join fb Lee Seungi Malaysia Airen tak?

kat sana dorang ada bincang psal kalender sunggi
azmira81 Post at 27-1-2011 09:09

me baru join

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 12:07 PM | Show all posts
me baru join
ichi Post at 7-2-2011 20:41

banyak project dorang taw

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 12:10 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-3-2011 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Hello airens...This event company is looking for feedback from Seung Gi's fanbase from Singapore,Malaysia and Indonesia. They might be interested to bring Seung Gi to Singapore....So for those who think that they will be there to watch uri Seung Gi if this materialize, please click like and drop your comment at the link below

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fa ... ent/141006182592006

Note : The company is looking for feedbacks ya..this event is not confirmed yet Please spread to your airen friends

kalo bwk dier dtg mesia lg senang nak gi..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2011 02:11 AM | Show all posts
check in..
suke seunggi gak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2012 03:30 AM | Show all posts
azmira81 Post at 24-2-2011 12:10

motip tak update thread ni? dh terperap lame

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 09:10 AM | Show all posts
aku suka lee sungi  dalam 2D1N, kelako giler

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2012 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Comel dia nih

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2012 04:56 PM | Show all posts
baru aku tahu sungi ni jadi host strong heart
maklum lah baru ada ONE

sebab ni ke dia keluar 1N2D tu atau sebab nak berlakun dalam drama king 2 heart tuh.
aku rasakan sungi ni makin petah bercakap sebab 2D1N tu kot
tengok dia dalam strong heart tu lawaks gak la

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2012 11:03 AM | Show all posts
baru hari ni aku tau...lagu you're my woman tu lagu seung gi....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2012 11:14 AM | Show all posts
saja kasi up...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2012 04:19 PM | Show all posts
kan dia ni minat giler kat yoon a..seswei..tp yoon a tu mcm bimboo la..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2012 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by purpler at 18-5-2012 19:45
baru aku tahu sungi ni jadi host strong heart
maklum lah baru ada ONE

sebab ni ke dia k ...
sitihawa Post at 16-4-2012 04:56 PM

selepas dia keluar 2d1n, dia ambil keputusan keluar strong heart jgk...
dia buat semua tu sebab nak fokus nyanyian dia...
penyanyi, pengacara & pelakon...dia lebih suka org ingat dia sebagai penyanyi dan dia tak anggap diri dia idol...
aku suka dia sebab dia tau apa yang dia nak dalam hidup dia...tak silap, dia skrg tgh belajar master & mungkin dia nak sambung Phd....
rasanya dia mmg petah bercakap dari dulu...orang bijak mmg biasa mcmtu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2012 10:02 PM | Show all posts
tumpang lalu tuan rumah~
mashi minat seunggi gak..
bila dia kuar dari 2D1N.. rasa cam..alahai.. xde da owang yg nak
wat CF for coffee lg hehe..
then..ble dia stop dr SH..
rindu la nak tengok dia gelak.. sambil angkat bahu tu~

ehe

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 08:36 AM | Show all posts
selepas dia keluar 2d1n, dia ambil keputusan keluar strong heart jgk...
dia buat semua tu sebab ...
purpler Post at 18-5-2012 19:42

buka dia berhenti sebab nak berlakun drama king 2heart tuh ke
nyanyi? tak nampak sangat dia aktif nyanyi pun. nyanyi dalam strong heart hari tu pun cam malu2 jerk, haks

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 08:49 AM | Show all posts
buka dia berhenti sebab nak berlakun drama king 2heart tuh ke
nyanyi? tak nampak sanga ...
sitihawa Post at 21-5-2012 08:36

banyak tau lagu2 dia tg best.....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 05:55 PM | Show all posts
banyak tau lagu2 dia tg best.....
cmf_lemontea Post at 21-5-2012 08:49 AM

a'ah lagu dia boleh tahan tapi lagu pasal noona tu yg buat dia jadi famous(tak silap lagu ni famous tanpa promosi sbb dia baru lagi masa tu...baru 17 tahun)....

Dia dah lama tak menyanyi...tak silap tahun ni dia nak fokus menyanyi balik....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 05:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081646 second(s), 42 queries .