CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cassiopeia

♥ ♥ Lee Seung Gi ♥ ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 30-8-2010 11:59 AM | Show all posts
dh ler ensem.. baik.. bijak.. pandai lak tuu... ish calon somi solehah btul oppa ni
muun Post at 30-8-2010 11:06
kan...complete package la kiranya...
bestnya klau dpt somi camni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-9-2010 10:36 AM | Show all posts
me nak ada baby yang muka macam seung gi...................

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2010 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Seung Gi at Thai airport

Seung Gi sang four songs :

1)Love thought me to drink

2)Because you re my woman

3)Will you marry me

4)Let’s go on vacation

Seung Gi who was supposed to perform from 8-8.30pm ,suddenly became the last to perform (already over 9pm )

This fan said that Seung Gi s face really shines,saying that he is really handsome…

Because this is the first event after MGIG, his mood is really good….SG asked them whether they have waited for so long… He sang 4 songs….and he said that he has to leave early

credit to : http://lsgairenint.tumblr.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2010 11:16 AM | Show all posts
e tolongg22... suka gila seung gi skrg nie sob sob sob..

yorobun, anyong

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2010 01:00 PM | Show all posts
e tolongg22... suka gila seung gi skrg nie sob sob sob..

yorobun, anyong
whiteberry Post at 25-10-2010 11:16

why and when u start minat gile kat seung gi oppa?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2010 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Reply 545# azmira81

baru baru... serious tgh withdrawal syndrome yg amat sgt huhuhu...
Sbb tgk gumiho.. dia nampak cute layan miho camtu.. plus his dimple.. OMG... to die for.. cute je kecik.. huhu...

Dulu tgk shining inheritance tu tp sbb tak minat hero, terus turn off.. now duk cari balik dvd2 lama.. strong heart, 2 days 1 night, mv semua.. huhuhu... penat nye camni.. wat kerja pun tak sempat.. nyesal tak beli poster dia kat korea dulu.. tp time tu tgh demam jang Geun suk.. haha ;p

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-10-2010 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Reply  azmira81

baru baru... serious tgh withdrawal syndrome yg amat sgt huhuhu...
Sbb tgk g ...
whiteberry Post at 25-10-2010 13:30

mira admire dia dalam cite shinning tu...... so skrang lagi la fanatic kat dia.....
sekrang mira tgh ulang tgk cite shinning

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2010 11:52 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2010 11:56 PM | Show all posts

concert di seoul 21112010

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2010 12:02 AM | Show all posts
jelessssssssssssssssssssssssnye... mi ho

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2010 01:32 PM | Show all posts

so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2010 12:20 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2010 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Why azmira81 "OBSESSED" with Lee Seungi Gi

1.        His killing smile and dimples. His smile is really a killing weapon that can take away your heart. You can feel his warmth and gentleness through his smile. When he’s smiling at you, you can feel that you’re the happiest person on Earth. When he’s smiling at you, you will hope that time will stop so that you can stay there looking at him smiling to you. LSG’s smile, laugh, shy smile, naughty smile with the accompany of his dimples..it’s really a perfect weapon~ I love this weapon

2.        LSG’s big and clear eyes, long and soft eyelashes.  LSG’s eyes will attract others. When he looks at you, you will know that you are being looked after, protected and being concerned by him.

3.        LSG’s body. For those who have watched his 09 concert and commercial will know that how well-built his body is. His long legs and perfect abs, you never know how many fans are ‘killed’ by it. Sadly LSG is rather stingy with his body, he don’t do it oftenly. Everytime he only showed minimal part of his body, there’s not enough time for our nose to bleed. (thinking about the commercial, *faint~faint~nose bleeding~~)[things that are not widely shown are things that will give fans like us some imagination..haha]

4.        Perfect baritone voice, no matter if you’re listening to him singing and talking, the voice is always very nice. Listening to LSG singing, you will feel shudder. Listening to him reading, you will totally be engrossed in his voice.

5.        Strict and scandal-less life. He managed to keep his well-modeled lifestyle throughout these 8 years in a world that is full of attractions and lure. From the newbie stage when he learned and practiced diligently to the stage when he became popular, he managed to keep himself enriched and also kept his grades well. He did not give up his studies to study acting. He even studied international economics which was not something related to his line. This is what I like best about him. (A lot of fans mentioned about his weekly scandals. Those are made up by Kang Ho Dong. The real scandals are the ones that I’m talking about.)

6.        Kind heart. He did not give up his part to participate in charity even though he’s an artist. He is very active in charity events and even donated to help those in need. ‘Strong Heart’’s performance fee, part of his concert sales, personal donation and etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2010 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by azmira81 at 5-12-2010 23:46

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

We have to thank Ann of lsgfan.wordpress.com of tirelessly translating to English, all the videos and articles concerning our Hoi hoi couple. Below is an excerpt of the blog on the  fan-made SBS Drama polls:

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

This bestiz online voting link for the 2010 SBS Drama Awards surfaced recently.
The post is titled 2010 Drama Awards Vote, but it looks like some fan-made list of nominees.  For Drama Awards, only popularity awards are open to public voting.  And the author of the post is named Sung Kyun Kwan! Ha. But, I’ll vote to support Seunggi and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, and you don’t need a log-in to vote!

Obviously, she's no Minah fan because she only encouraged voting for LSG and MGIG couple. Anyway, thanks to her we got to know the other candidates/nominees for the leading actress category.

Eventhough, its fan-made polling lets cast our vote nonetheless. I was able to vote twice using different computers, my laptop and the one I'm using on my thesis room.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2011 12:12 AM | Show all posts
happy birthday

lee seung gi

taun depan kite jumpe...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2011 10:24 PM | Show all posts
aku pn makin obsess dgn seung gi ni!!now ari2 mesti kene tgk die or dgr music die..oppaaaaaa..luv die dgn shin min ah..xnk kapel ke derg

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-1-2011 10:25 PM | Show all posts
happy birthday

lee seung gi

{: ...
aima87 Post at 13-1-2011 00:12

nk jumpaaa ktneee..nk jumpe die gakk..hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2011 01:10 AM | Show all posts
rakan-rakannn..nk tanya..cmne nk dapat kn kalender seung gi 2011 tuh..gerammmmmm bangattt

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2011 09:18 PM | Show all posts
Kunjungilah KPOP Radio saya di http://mzview.blogspot.com/
Non-Stop KPOP Music, Never Ending KPOP Fever.
Everyday 9PM to 12AM, Only In GD KPOP Music Station.
Terima Kasih..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2011 09:07 AM | Show all posts
aku pn makin obsess dgn seung gi ni!!now ari2 mesti kene tgk die or dgr music die..oppaaaaaa..luv di ...
hamtaro Post at 22-1-2011 22:24

ai pun hari2 kena nengok dia......

kalau tak, angau semacam jah.....

ai lagi prefer dia kapel ngan han hyo jo

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 01:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072684 second(s), 42 queries .