Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: :.Dreamy_Eyes.:

~All About Christina Aguilera~ Part 2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 8-2-2008 10:15 PM | Show all posts

ET: THE CHRISTINA AGUILERA BABY EXCLUSIVE

CHRISTINA AGUILERA sits down with our JANN CARL for her very first television interview since having her baby boy MAX less than four weeks ago.

"I'm enjoying him every second," she says of her son. "I can't stop staring at him, studying him. You can't believe you created this. Me and my husband couldn't be happier."

The Grammy-winning singer says having a baby doesn't compare to anything she's done before.

"You think you've accomplished all these amazing things until you have your first born or even your second born and it's like, 'You can't believe what you've done, what you're capable of doing,'" she says. "I have to say throughout the pregnancy I was never more appreciative of what the female body is capable of doing until the whole thing happens and you're like, 'Oh my God I did this.'"

Christina, who's all-new concert DVD 'Back to Basics: Live and Down Under' is in stores now, says there are many places she wants to take her career but knows it will now involve a creative balance.

"'How am I going to balance my love for creativity and performing with the ultimate of importance in my life -- my child?'" is something she says she's definitely asked herself. "[But] it can be done -- there are many mothers who are able to do it and do it well."

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/02/58327/index.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-2-2008 10:17 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA'S FIRST RADIO INTERVIEW SINCE GIVING BIRTH

Here's the transcript of the interview by Ryan Seacrest on KISSFM:

Let's bring on the superstar known as Christina Aguilera. She is with us, and Christina you've got this appearance coming up tonight. This is your first real outing since the baby, right?

It is, I know! I'm going stir crazy in the house. It will be a nice first outing into the world.

Well congratulations on little Max. And your baby was born--oh not too long ago--January 12th-sh?

Yes, yes! I know. He's doing amazing. He's so incredible. It's an unbelievable thing.

And how has it changed you? What's it like to be in the first couple of weeks of mama land?

Yes, yes! It's still the first couple of weeks. I think, every week, something new happens. It's constant changing. And he's constantly changing and doing these incredibly cute things. And stinky things (laughs). And everything that goes along with babies.

Not a lot of glamour.

Exactly.

Nobody really knows how to do these things: raise kids. Who do you call when you're confused or need advice?

(laughs) You know, I have a lot of great help around me. You know, my mother-in-law gives a lot great advice; family does. But um, really, we have great doctors, great peditricians, and my OB gives me you know a lot of good information. Me and my husband, we have tons of question. And my husband is like the person that has all the questions, like completely. I'll forget half of them by the time we get in there, but he's really good at stauying at top of all the doctors.

Now, Christina, do you have a every parent must-have, a wallet-size photo of your baby? Do you have it in your wallet yet?

(laughs) Not in my wallet. But it's all in (in a Sex in the City Samantha voice) a camera, waiting to be developed.

I guess that's our generation. We just carry around digital photos now, but it used to be the wallet-sized.

I know.

What made you want to come out and do this appearance so soon after having your baby? This is an in-store, tonight at 7:00 at the Best Buy in West Hollywood. You'll be there and we've got five paris wristbands that will guarantee a spot in line coming up in just a minute. But why'd you want to get out and see your fans?

I'm so excited! It's a really special time for me. It's a really special thing for me, the release my DVD. I worked really hard at it. Actually, ever since we stopped the tour. I came back home; last August is when I probably wrapped the tour. I was three months pregnant while being on the tour, so you know, it's kind of a cool thing. Max is three weeks and three days as of today. It's kind of marks the special occasion. It's so weird to watch the DVD back and know that I was pregnant with this little guy in my belly. It's amazing, so it's special. It's something I wanted to share with my fans and to be there to be a part of all the excitement on the first day of its release.

It's called Back to Basics: Live Down and Under. It's in Best Buy stores starting today. When you watch, what's your favorite part to look back at?

Oh my god. Honestly, everything. Every single song holds a special place of importance in my heart. Every single thing brings memories. It's really sad to watch your DVDs back of your tours because you become like each other's families on the road. Every song kind of resonates its special meaning to you, how it brought out a certain reaction in the audience or a certain bond you had with your dancers or your band on stage. It's a whole thing, really. It's magical. And I had so much fun doing it. My dancers worked so hard in particular. They went to circus training actually for a segment on the show.

Did they really?

Yeah, exactly. We've got trapeze swinging, stilt walking, fire throwing and all these crazy costumes, and it's really theatrical, the show. So you're not just getting a one-demensional: I'm on the stage sitting with a mic. There's so much going on. So, it's a really great show.

It's kind of premature to talk about this, but are you think about or working on new music right now?

I'm very excited. I'm so inspired. This whole incredible thing that's taken place in my life between the pregnancy and the birth... I've got so much to be inspired by. I've got so much in me to write about. I think this next chapter, I just want to have a lot of fun with it. I can't say too much, but I've been brainstorming for the last nine months of pregnancy actually. I've got mood boards, some visuals. I'm very visual with my videos. And how I like to evolve and kind of transform into some characters. Next album will have a whole new me. A different me. So it's a lot to look forward to.

Christina, I feel like there should be a track called "My First Bris."

My first bris? (laughs) He did have a bris! Yeah!

Did you ever think you would be experiencing a bris quite like that?

Um.. no! It was really.. because I'm not Jewish.

Yeah. Aguilera. Generally not.

Yeah, exactly! And not even a part of me. I never really knew a lot of Jewish people growing up either so I really had no idea about bris. Even all the Jewish holidays. It's all a learning process for me. It was a very sweet experience. We had a lot of close friends come over and experience the bris with us. I think we're such a nonconvinential couple, we had penis balloons everywhere celebrating.

(laughs like a flaming homosexual)

I know. It was really funny.

My First Bris, coming to stores soon. Did the cat get out of the bag early about your pregnancy with Paris? Because there was a story that she had maybe slipped and said something in the press after seeing you.

I mean, not really. People thought I was trying to keep it this big bad secret for so long and really I just didn't wanna address it. It really wasn't any some big sort of deal. When it came out, it was gonna come out. It was fine. Obviously, I'm gonna start showing and everything. I didn't want to make some big announcement of it. I thought it was just a natural thing that should happen and come out on its own and Paris I think jumped the gun a little on it. So she became the official announcer at a club appearance.

Of all the people and places to make the announcement, that was probably the one you were thinking would come into formation.

It was funny. I laughed about it. I was with a group of friends and we kind of looked at each other a little surprised. It was actually cute. She did it in a very sweet day. So it wasn't like a tattle-on-you kind of thing.

Well, folks who want to come out and see you can do it tonight.

you can download her interview from the links below:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9ibjcymq33w
http://www.zshare.net/audio/72227781cf9f00/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2008 10:22 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA "CANT STOP STARING" AT SON

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera says she 揷an抰 stop staring

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2008 10:24 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA HAS ALREADY SHED HER BABY WEIGHT

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera only gave birth 4 weeks ago - but she's already slimmed down.

The singer looked fab in a low-cut chocolate brown number, bright red lipstick and killer heels as she promoted her new DVD Back To Basics

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2008 08:32 PM | Show all posts

RARE PIC! AT LE CRAZY HORSE IN PARIS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2008 08:40 PM | Show all posts

NEW PICS!! CHRISTINA AT BCMA OPENING CELEBRATION ~ FEB 9,08

Christina Aguilera made a public appearance at the Broad Contemporary Art Museum opening in LA wearing a knee length blue dress. Christina is looking absolutely stunning managing to already shed any post pregnancy weight and regain her awesome figure.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-2-2008 03:46 PM | Show all posts
dah cam anna nicole smith plak aku nengok....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2008 09:56 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA ENJOYS A NIGHT OUT WITH JORDAN

After making her post-pregnancy debut at Best Buy less than a week ago, Christina Aguilera was back on the red carpet, attending the Broad Contemporary Art Museum opening at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

For the evening, the Dirrty singer was accompanied by her hubby Jordan Bratman - leaving their son Max at home for an adults-only evening.

Meanwhile, in a recent interview, Christina spoke about how inspiring her new son has been to her in a musical sense.

揟his whole incredible thing that抯 taken part in my life, between the pregnancy and the birth, I抳e got so much to be inspired about and so much in my life to write about, Christina tells, adding, 揑抳e been brain-storming for the last nine months, actually. This next album will have a whole new me, so there抯 a lot to look forward to.擺/td][/tr]

Source: The Gossip Girls

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-2-2008 10:03 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA: BOOBS AND BLUE

Here's Christina at the same gallery opening as TomKat. But if Katie Holmes is at one end of the woman spectrum ('cause there toadly is such a thing), then Xtina is at the other.

Where Katie is all long, lean elegance, Christina is all I Am Woman Hear Me Purr (Then Eat You) raunch.

Exploiting those primed-for-breastfeeding boobs (and who can blame her?), and wearing beautiful blue with a tasteful touch of leopard print - and some amazing jewels - Christina looks pretty incredible.

Even if she does look a bit like Dolly Parton.

Source: OS blog

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2008 10:04 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA AT THE OPENING OF BROAD CONTEMPORARY ART MUSEUM

NICOLE RICHIE looked exhausted at the opening of the Broad Contemporary Art Museum in LA on Saturday night.

The socialite, who gave birth to her daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden just a few weeks ago, has shed most of her baby weight but looked pale and tired as she smiled for photographers.

The 26-year-old had regained her curves during pregnancy but seems to have dropped them fast, less than a month after the birth of her daughter, who she paid tribute to with an 'H' necklace worn around her neck.

Christina Aguilera and her husband Jordan Bratman, who had their baby just rooms away from Nicole, were also attending the opening of the museum.

The two ladies met up for a quick chin-wag about motherhood as they dined a few tables apart.

Nicole wore a cream floor length gown with her hair swept back while Christina opted for a royal blue frock paired with leopard print heels and red lipstick.

Harlow is the first child of Nicole and her boyfriend Joel Madden, who plan on marrying later in the year.

The mega-star mums were also joined at the event by Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes.

Source: OK! magazine

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2008 10:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2008 10:14 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA DEBUTS AT #1 ON THE DVD MUSIC VIDEO CHART WITH B2B

Multi-platinum RCA recording artist Christina Aguilera took Sydney, Australia by storm when her "Back to Basics" world tour hit the Acer Arena for two shows in July 2007. Now she takes the charts by storm with "Back to Basics - Live and Down Under" debuting at Number 1 on the DVD Charts with 18,473 copies sold, making this her highest DVD debut of her career. This marks Christina's second #1 on the DVD Music Video chart, her first was in 2001's "My Reflection." Aguilera's "Stripped - Live in the UK" debuted at #3 on the DVD chart in 2004.

"We couldn't ask for better than another #1 for Christina! Best Buy and Christina really delivered," states Tom Corson, EVP/GM RCA Music Group.

Aguilera appeared at the Best Buy in West Hollywood on release day to sign autographs and make her first post-baby appearance. "Entertainment Tonight" was on hand to document in a 3-part exclusive sit-down interview which aired week of release.

Back to Basics - Live and Down Under is a spectacular new DVD starring Christina Aguilera, live in concert in Sydney. Back to Basics - Live and Down Under, available exclusively at Best Buy, features eighteen great songs spanning the length of the four-time Grammy Award-winning superstar's amazing career, including the Number One hits "Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You)" and "What a Girl Wants"; her No. 2 smash "Beautiful," the 2004 Grammy Award winner for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance; plus "Ain't No Other Man," Grammy nominated "Candyman," and more.

"We are pleased with the public's favorable reaction to the DVD set and Christina's work," noted Gary Arnold, senior entertainment officer for Best Buy. "Back to Basics - Live Down and Under is just one example of how Best Buy delivers unique and amazing entertainment experiences to our customers."

The 90-minute DVD showcases the unique stage design created for the "Back to Basics" tour, with its 600-plus moving lights and state-of-the-art hydraulic system. This lavish production included everything from burlesque cabaret to trapeze choreography, fire jugglers, and stilt walkers--but the heart and soul of the show is Christina Aguilera, with her awe-inspiring voice and silver-screen charisma.

Additionally, the DVD boasts bonus material which gives viewers a true 360' perspective of the tour including exclusive interviews with her dancers, wardrobe (Simone Harouche), hair and makeup (Stephen Sollitto), musicians, background vocalists, musical director (Rob Lewis), Jordan Bratman (Christina's husband) and Christina herself.

To date, Christina Aguilera has sold more than 37 million albums worldwide, scored four Number One singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and has won three Grammy Awards and a Latin Grammy Award. Her third RCA album, Back to Basics, debuted at Number One on four of Billboard's music charts in the United Statesand also the charts in fifteen other countries including the UK, Canada, Japan, Germany, Australia, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Holland, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore and Thailand.

Source: Sun Herald

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2008 10:15 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA INTRODUCES US TO MAX!

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera is on the cover of the next issue of People magazine, which hits newsstands on Friday.

She proudly shows off her son, Max, who was born Jan. 12.

In the issue, Christina and her husband, Jordan Bratman, show off their son抯 nursery and Christina talks about how motherhood has changed her life.

Just a few years ago we would have never believed that Xtina would be the one who became a settled, classy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2008 10:24 PM | Show all posts

PEOPLE PHOTO EXCLUSIVE: CHRISTINA AGUILERA & BABY!!

Max is ready for his close-up: PEOPLE has your first exclusive look at Christina Aguilera and her baby Max, born Jan. 12 in L.A. Go inside their home as the 27-year-old pop star and husband Jordan Bratman, 30, speak out about parenthood and pose for an exclusive family photo album (all in the new issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday). Says Aguilera of little Max: "He's completely changed my life."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20177837,00.html

In the interview inside the magazine

SHE WILL START RECORDING HER NEXT ALBUM IN MARCH

aaawwwww he's sooooooo adorable and woooo a new album!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2008 08:42 PM | Show all posts

I'M HEAD OVER HEELS (PEOPLE MAG, FEB 25 INTERVIEW)

[table=98%][tr][td]At just a month old, Max Bratman is fussing, and his parents

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2008 08:43 PM | Show all posts

HELLO MAGAZINE WILL RELEASE MAX'S PHOTOS IN THE UK

For months Christina Aguilera kept the news of her pregnancy a secret from the world. But now the singer is proud to share her baby joy with readers of HELLO!. The beautiful 27-year-old and her music executive husband Jordan Bratman invited the magazine into their Beverly Hills mansion to meet their baby son, Max Liron, who was born on January 12.

"We can't stop staring at him," says the platinum-haired singer in the exclusive interview, which appears in next week's issue of the magazine. "We study him; he studies us back. It's an unbelievable experience, a beautiful time in our lives."

In the photo-packed, 13-page report due to appear in issue 1009 Christina describes her surprise pregnancy, and reveals the new depth Max has brought to her life and relationship with her husband. She also shares her hopes and dreams for their child, and details her plans to balance work and motherhood.

The interview plus stunning shots of Christina and her new baby, along with an inside look at Max's vast, colourfully decorated nursery, can be enjoyed in next week's edition of HELLO! - Issue 1009 - which goes on sale on February 19.

source: http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/2008/02/15/aguilera-baby/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-2-2008 08:45 PM | Show all posts

PICS FROM HELLO!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2008 08:50 PM | Show all posts

PEOPLE MAGAZINE ~ FEB 25,08 ISSUE

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2008 08:51 PM | Show all posts

BLISS MAG (UK) ~ FEB 2008 ISSUE

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2008 08:54 PM | Show all posts

NEW! CELEBRATING VALENTINE'S DAY AT GIORGIO BALDI ~ FEB 14,08

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 07:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.288894 second(s), 41 queries .