Author: :.Dreamy_Eyes.:

~All About Christina Aguilera~ Part 2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 20-5-2008 10:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-5-2008 10:06 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA PREDICTS SINGING FUTURE FOR BABY SON

CHRISTINA AGUILERA is predicting her baby son MAX will follow in her footsteps and become a singer, because he's already showing off his vocal talents.
Aguilera claims the four month old - her first child with husband Jordan Bratman - loves listening to music, and has an impressive range of gurgles and wails.
She tells Us Weekly magazine, "He has these hearty giggles, and he's really responsive to music. I guess it's in the genes."

Source: Contact Music

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2008 10:07 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA TO PERFORM AT A ROCK THE VOTE PARTY IN DENVER?

[table=98%][tr][td]We're starting to get more buzz on big names coming to Denver for the Democratic National Convention.

Christina Aguilera is skedded to perform for a smallish crowd at the Rock the Vote party Aug. 25

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2008 10:10 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA ON THE COVER OF US WEEKLY MAG ~ NEW ISSUE

Christina Aguilera on pregnancy, fitness, nursing and motherhood

Feeling "a sense of accomplishment" after dropping her 40 lbs of baby weight, songstress Christina Aguilera sat down with Us Weekly on May 18th to discuss how she did it, her past cravings, seeing her shape change while pregnant, nursing, and 4-month-old Max Liron's latest developments.

On seeing her body change during pregnancy:

I couldn't help but embrace it. You just want what's best for your baby. I tried not to get carried away, but I wanted to splurge a little.

What she indulged in:

Oh, my God, candy! I had a huge craving for candy toward the end of the pregnancy, from Starbursts to Skittles. I actually took a picture of myself with my big belly in a little lingerie top, surrounded by bowls of the candy I like.

On her fitness and diet plan:

Christina started doing a mix of cardio, weights, and stretching for 90 minutes, five times a week in late February with her longtime trainer, Tee Sorge. Six days a week, Christina follows a protein, veggie, and whole grain-heavy diet; since she is breastfeeding, she consumes at least 1770 calories to keep milk supply steady. Sundays are her cheat day -- Christina loves chili cheese fries!

I started out slow, just listening to my body and making sure I didn't overdo it. I feel a sense of accomplishment. I'm tighter and stronger. As you feel your body getting stronger, you become more motivated to be in the gym! It doesn't matter how big or small you are. When you're defined, I think it's sexy. I exercise because it makes me feel good. It's not just a physical thing.

It's more mental than anything; food is comforting. Like when I first got engaged, I gained weight. We call it the "love chub." When you're happy and you're cozy just chillin' in bed together on a day off, what do you want to do? Cozy up with cozy foods.

For me, it's a baked potato and a steak. And I truly love southern comfort food: fried chicken, macaroni and cheese. I'm not into depriving myself; rather, I limit the bad things that I like. I watch my carbs and starches. It was a huge thing to switch to wheat bread -- I love my white bread! -- but I did it!

The toughest thing is not having what you want when you want it. I'm a night owl and a late-night snacker, so it's hard not to reach for a comforting bag of chips.

On support from husband Jordan:

Even when I have a cheat day and say, "Ugh, I shouldn't be eating this," he'll say, "Honey, you look amazing. Just eat it." So much of people's body issues [are] mental. I have positive people around me, and my husband is really supportive. One of the most important things to me is staying positive and raising a child with a great outlook and self-esteem.

Christina, who watched her mother be abused at the hands of her father as a child, shared that in choosing Jordan, she hopes to have insured that her childhood experiences are something Max will never witness.

In making the decision to marry whom I did, I knew that my husband is not the type to have violent tendencies, and he would never hurt me. We had many conversations before, and I really ensured that I put myself in the position to marry someone who was not going to, in any way, shape or form, repeat the cycle of abuse with my child and what I had endured as a child.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2008 10:12 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA WON 2 BMI AWARDS!

EMI-Blackwood Music, Inc. claimed its BMI Pop Publisher of the Year crown with a staggering 14 award songs and highest percentage of copyright ownership among the year抯 top 50. In addition to publishing Song of the Year, among other songs including 揌urt擺/b] (Christina Aguilera). Songwriters earning two awards each included Christina Aguilera & others.

Source: Business Wire & Live Daily

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2008 09:52 PM | Show all posts

'HURT' WON AT ASCAP POP MUSIC AWARDS

MOST PERFORMED SONGS
Christina is honored on 25th Annual Pop Music Awards for 揌urt

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-5-2008 08:41 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA TOPS BEST BRIDAL GOWN LIST

Christina Aguilera's wedding dress has been voted the best bridal gown in a new poll.

The Spanish-style Christian Lacroix gown, which the pop star flaunted when she tied the knot with Jordan Bratman in November 2005, has beaten 'Desperate Housewives' star Marcia Cross's wedding gown to the top the In Touch magazine's new list, reports Contactmusic.

Third on the list was the gown donned by Avril Lavigne followed by Christine Baumgartner's wedding dress.

Rounding off the top five was Gwen Stefani's wedding gown.

The top five is:

1. Christina Aguilera

2. Marcia Cross

3. Avril Lavigne

4. Christine Baumgartner (Mrs. Kevin Costner)

5. Gwen Stefani

Source: Yahoo News India

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2008 08:43 PM | Show all posts

P&G HOPES AGUILERA WILL 'INSPIRE' ITS FRAGRANCE FORTUNE

Singer Christina Aguilera has channeled the spirit of another American pop figure, Andy Warhol, and melded it with one of the hippest influences in the contemporary world -- Tokyo -- to produce Inspire, her first women's scent aimed at the U.S.

In cooperation with P&G Prestige Products, pop diva Christina Aguilera will present her new perfume named Inspire on September 1st 2008, with accompanying commercials published on the same date.

Inspire is a fragrance for women, which opens with fruity notes of mango, citrus and freesia, with accentuated tuberose, accompanied by white rose and gardenia in the heart. Accords of orange blossom from Valencia, sandalwood and musk are added on top of the white bouquet.

The perfume Inspire will be available as 30, 50 and 100 ml edp, with an accompanying collection for body care: 200 ml perfumed body milk and 200 ml bath.

The package of this perfume is red, with interesting pink accents, and the bottle has a shape of tear coloured in silver. Its top is in charge of the modern effect.

Aguilera announces that the most highlighted note is seductive tuberose, with freesia and musk, and it seems to her that these notes remind of tones in perfumes for men. She usually likes to wear her husband's perfume and he really liked Inspire on Christina's skin.

Read more about Christina` s signature fragrance launched in 2007.

Source: Fragrantica

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-5-2008 08:24 PM | Show all posts

NEW! LEAVING A RECORDING STUDIO IN HOLLYWOOD

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2008 08:27 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2008 08:28 PM | Show all posts

RARE PIC

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2008 09:58 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA WILL PRESENT HER NEW PERFUME 'INSPIRE'

In cooperation with P&G Prestige Products, pop diva Christina Aguilera will present her new perfume named Inspire on September 1st 2008, with accompanying commercials published on the same date.

Inspire is a fragrance for women, which opens with fruity notes of mango, citrus and freesia, with accentuated tuberose, accompanied by white rose and gardenia in the heart. Accords of orange blossom from Valencia, sandalwood and musk are added on top of the white bouquet.

The perfume Inspire will be available as 30, 50 and 100 ml edp, with an accompanying collection for body care: 200 ml perfumed body milk and 200 ml bath.

The package of this perfume is red, with interesting pink accents, and the bottle has a shape of tear coloured in silver. Its top is in charge of the modern effect.

Aguilera announces that the most highlighted note is seductive tuberose, with freesia and musk, and it seems to her that these notes remind of tones in perfumes for men. She usually likes to wear her husband's perfume and he really liked Inspire on Christina's skin.

Source: Fragrantica

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2008 09:59 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA'S LATE NIGHT LOVIN'

[table=98%][tr][td]Leaving baby Max with the sitter for the evening, Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman enjoyed a romantic evening of dining and clubbing on Saturday night (May 24).

The 揋enie in a Bottle

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2008 10:00 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA PREPARES TO INSPIRE

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera and music exec husband Jordan Bratman share a romantic dinner at West Hollywood抯 Little Door restaurant before hitting up Villa nightclub in Los Angeles on Saturday.

In cooperation with P&G Prestige Products, the 27-year-old powerhouse singer will will debut a new fragrance called Inspire on September 1.

According to WWD, 揑nspire is a fragrance for women, which opens with fruity notes of mango, citrus and freesia, with accentuated tuberose, accompanied by white rose and gardenia in the heart. Accords of orange blossom from Valencia, sandalwood and musk are added on top of the white bouquet

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2008 10:01 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S CRITICAL JOY

Christina Aguilera enjoys criticism.

The singer claims that all publicity is good publicity because negative comments prove people care about her.

She said: "In terms of reading bad opinions, I tend to see all negativity and criticism as a good thing because people are at least talking about me, so they must care in some way."

The 'Beautiful' singer also revealed she accepts that being "objectified" by the media is part of the territory of being famous, and remains unfazed by the attention she receives in the press.

She added: "You have to take it with a pinch of salt, but I don't like it when the paparazzi get to the point of being dangerous."

Christina, who gave birth to son Max in January, recently said she will be drawing on her experiences as a new mother as inspiration for her new album.

She said: "This whole incredible thing that has taken part in my life, between the pregnancy and the birth, I've got so much to be inspired about and so much in my life to write about. This next album will have a whole new me, so there's a lot to look forward to."

Source: My Park Magazine

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2008 10:02 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA PLANS FOR BABY #2

Singer Christina Aguilera is desperate for a second child - but is waiting for her career to slow down first. The "Still Dirrty" singer gave birth to son Max with her husband, music executive Jordan Bratman, earlier this year.

And though she admits she is already eager to expand her brood, Aguilera is putting plans for another baby on hold, so she can focus on her career.

She says, "Absolutely (I want another baby). I can't tell you when, as I'm not planning things like that. Maybe around the next tour."

Aguilera's 2007 Back to Basics tour was cut short last August due to an unspecified illness. Her pregnancy was later announced by socialite Paris Hilton before Aguilera herself confirmed the story in an interview before the year's end.

Source: Star Pulse

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-5-2008 10:09 PM | Show all posts

NEW!! AT THE LITTLE DOOR AND VILLA CLUB IN LA ~ MAY 24,08

[ Last edited by  :.Dreamy_Eyes.: at 1-6-2008 08:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2008 09:47 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA ROCKS THE VOTE

The pop star does activism gently, with her baby in tow.

Remember when Madonna, draped in the American flag, appeared in a vamping public service announcement for a nascent organization called Rock the Vote? Now, almost two decades later, Christina Aguilera is kicking off the new campaign for the group, but the one wearing the flag is her infant son, Max Liron Bratman.

In the new broadcast ad, set to debut later this summer, Aguilera sings a lullaby of "America the Beautiful" to her son, who was born in January. The Grammy winner said she didn't think twice about putting her son in the spot because it's "inevitable that he will be subjected to some amount of press," so it might as well be channeled into a good cause.

"This election in particular is such an exciting and historical one, and so I was proud to have my son and I stand together for such a powerful moment and message in time," the 27-year-old star said.

Rock the Vote turns 18 this year, appropriate considering its intensified efforts. Executive Director Heather Smith said more than 850,000 users had gotten registration forms from the website this year

Source: LA Times

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2008 09:58 PM | Show all posts

NEW!! AT GWEN STEFANI'S SON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY ~ MAY 25,08

[ Last edited by  :.Dreamy_Eyes.: at 1-6-2008 08:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2008 10:06 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  :.Dreamy_Eyes.: at 1-6-2008 08:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 07:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.279465 second(s), 41 queries .