Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3998|Reply: 11

Love just isn't enough

[Copy link]
shuling76 This user has been deleted
Post time 15-8-2007 03:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Love just isn't enough when the feelings shared come from only one partner. Love requires the investment of feelings, of voice, of touch, of a smile that evokes playfulness!

Love requires the understanding that togetherness outweighs aloneness! It is the merging of two peoples lives, dreams, and interests that makes life worth living.

Love whispers that when you need a shoulder, someone to listen to you, or wipe away a tear...or cuddle up with that they will be there. Love means that even in the worst of times, when you could easily fall to your knees, and give up; it is your partner you rely upon to show you that you will make it through the darkness. For many though, love isn't an option because they believe there aren't any unselfish people left in this world to love.

They are tired of meeting people who shout... "Give me, give me, give me"! They want to feel that they have a sense of worth, that what they say matters. They want to believe the same "I love you's" they hear between couples, those same toe curling kissing seen in the mall, that same hug that holds two people so close is also meant for them. They don't live in a make believe world of fantasy lovers and perfection. They know that no two people will always see things eye to eye. There will be disagreements, mispoken words said in anger. But they want to believe there is forgiveness and love's renewal!

The million dollar question is how can the woman who gives from her heart because she wants to...how can she meet such a man with similar unselfishness? Why must one endure so many rotten apples from a bag before finding such a sweet and delicious one? To find such a loving man or woman requires the risk of taking a chance. For many....that is such a scary risk. To open one's heart and letting others walk among old memories. Rejection is a bitter taste, as bitter as suddenly realizing someone was just playing with our feeling...our dreams.

Love is only worth the risk....when the one you have chosen to give your love to....in return...gives their love back to you! Mutual love = mutual respect = mutual kindness =mutual forgiveness. I wish I had a secret formula that the lonely could use to get past the players and have the reassurance they seek, to take that chance on someone they desire. But there is no short cut, no miracle formula. In truth, love, like all other things sought after is a hit and miss situation. Some will find love so easily, it makes us jealous! Other's choose by neccessity to sit and wait, and wait and wait. Other's still, have a tough, and determined attitude. They realize that love will not just bump into them one day. They realize that risks or not, love is worth taking a chance, and they step out into the "line of fire" with both eyes open.

They are confident... but not blind to being let down. So they begin their search for a compatible mate with small "Baby Steps"! Protective about themselves and their heart, its a "one-day-at-a- time" strategy to test someone new! In time they may choose to back away. In time they may choose to grow closer. But the point is "They are in control of their destiny.Aloneness is not where anyone wants to be. But due to life's experiences and heartaches, aloneness must be one's path...a sanctuary, a resting place while we heal and try to learn what went wrong.

I wish everyone strength, healing and confidence that there is someone out in the world, who thinks just like you do..."That no one would want to love them". Be kind to yourself, and realize that everyone is different and unique. Men do not want only women of a certain age, weight or shape. each of us admire qualities in a woman that attract us to "Them" more then other's. A woman has the advantage to use her eyes and smile to make men say hi to them! Use your eyes and smile.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

rokor This user has been deleted
Post time 25-8-2007 02:36 AM | Show all posts
enough...........

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2007 03:08 PM | Show all posts

Nice

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 04:12 PM | Show all posts
panjangnye.. maleh nk baca

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 07:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 nania's post

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2008 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rg3374 at 26-5-2008 07:26 PM

pstt.. tolong translate.. tk paham.. hehe

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-5-2008 09:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #6 nania's post

uhuhuhu....lain kali cikgu ngajar jgn tido..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2008 11:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 shuling76's post

Kalau lah aku dapat menanamkan CINTA aku pada Allah melebihi daripada yang lain..... alangkah bagusnya..... sudah tentu hidup aku akan sentiasa bahagia.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-5-2008 11:59 AM | Show all posts

Reply #8 genelec's post

tak sanggup ooo nak jatuh cinta sejatuh-jatuhnya.... nak kongsi segala-galanya... , takut nanti once dh jatuh tak bangkit2 lagi.... ape ler sangat cinta manusia ni... lelagi yg bergelar pakwe.....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2008 12:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9 voizze's post

fuhhh... mendalam tu..... macam pernah kecewa je...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2008 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rg3374 at 28-5-2008 09:40 PM
uhuhuhu....lain kali cikgu ngajar jgn tido..

tk tidu lah.. tk paham je..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2021 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Good time of day. My dad used to have headaches all the time. We didn't know which pills to buy , but it's good that we have a doctor friend and he secretly told us about Blessed CBD cream UK which saves from headaches. I advise you to do so.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 05:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066747 second(s), 35 queries .