Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2852|Reply: 5

OPEN MESSAGE TO THE KING

[Copy link]
Post time 31-5-2007 09:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
OPEN MESSAGE TO THE KING OF MALAYSIA and the Chief Justice

My dear Honourable King (Daulat Tuanku) and Chief Justice, this is the timely message that needs no reminder.
Farouk A. Peru of Jidal Society writing in Malaysia Today titled "Lina Joy

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-6-2007 09:41 PM | Show all posts

this message is working by this sudden response

JK's Digest No. 3 of June 2007 (156 of 2007) 13 days to good delivery system.

What is the Prime Minister talking about suddenly?

Is it in response to the higher authority - last chance to perform - to rid the country of corruption to restore integrity?

Who is he fooling against the background of the Chairmanless of the Parliament Select Committee on Integrity when the incumbent resigned suddenly over the debacle of Project IC and Project M?

Who is he fooling when the price hike across the board including basic essential is here to stay symbolic of the worsening corruption in the country?

The whole system is rotten and how would the new delivery system reverse the impact on the nation before the Civil Servants get their rise and cancelled off by the price hike?

How would the other part of the nation not suffer more for those not in the civil service when price hike since the fuel adjustmens for 2 years had already hit the standard of living of most people especially in Sabah with much higher costs of at least 20%?

When the Government talks of better delivery system, I would expect now to see the Police and the Anti Corruption Agency (ACA) deal with my 11 reports submitted to them since March 2004 until the latest on 16th March, 2007. CASH has also lodged report to the Suhakam and the Public Complaint Bureau on 21st May 2007 over the delay.

When the Government talks of better delivery system, I would expect the NRD and the Immigration Department respond to our demand for action over those fake citizens of 1- 2 millions in Sabah.

When the Government talks of better delivery System, I would expect the Government see to that the Tsunami of Illegals and Illegalities (TII) in Sabah be resolved soon with first step of establishing the Royal Commission of Inquiry over genuine Identity Cards issued to illegals and related issues of security and sovereignty.

The Government and its civil servants have been urged to listen to the people and in this respect I am just doing that for the common good of all in the nation.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)

http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/ http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2007 09:23 AM | Show all posts
I laughed...like a rolling stone reading that last paragraph...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2007 11:03 PM | Show all posts

it is rightly so

Originally posted by alphawolf at 4-6-2007 09:23 AM
I laughed...like a rolling stone reading that last paragraph...

Sabahans under long oppression should wake up and be laughing to the banks.

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 4-6-2007 11:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2007 12:33 PM | Show all posts
YEah wake up and perhaps vote somebody else..and that somebody else is definitely NOT you!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-6-2007 04:32 PM | Show all posts

nobody else brave enough in doom nation

Originally posted by alphawolf at 6-6-2007 12:33 PM
YEah wake up and perhaps vote somebody else..and that somebody else is definitely NOT you!

don't pretend anyone can do that job otherwise we would NOT have that Tsunami of Illegals and Illegalities arising from UMNO and federalism since 1963.

look at this as an example ====

30,000 sign on to protest Kedah抯 quit rent hike
[table=98%]
Jun 9, 07 12:18pm
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/68400
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vexed over a quit rent hike that saw increases up to 9,900 percent, some 30,000 Kedahans voiced their protest by participating in a massive signature campaign.

Some 20 associations and NGOs participated in the campaign, which will be presented to the Prime Minister抯 Department.

揥e have received overwhelming response from Kedahans of all races. It goes beyond all political parties,

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 12:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.115764 second(s), 32 queries .