Origin of Life

[Copy link]
Post time 4-7-2007 01:06 AM | Show all posts
lom tido lagi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-7-2007 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 4-7-2007 00:07

It is even worse when "qualification" is what they see....

when I want to tell them which food is nice, they`ll ask.. what qualification do you have that makes you able to comment?

you need qualification to taste food and give comments...even my grandma could do that...

just tell i have tongue and gifted with brain that can differentiate how the foods taste....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2007 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 4-7-2007 01:06
lom tido lagi

abang nie kerja aper?

[ Last edited by  Atomic_Omnikid at 4-7-2007 04:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2007 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 3-7-2007 08:05 PM

watch the movie time machine.... adapt, change and survive or die

hmm...actually I agree with you guys...but

let me be more pecise here....

whan I said human didnt evolve....

sorry guyz...i didnt mean human didnt evolve phisically...

if human physically evolve...i have no problem with that....skin being thicker, being darker, body become tougher, any phisical evolution is NORMAL....too normal to be discussed.....

what im dislike about theory of evolution is human is more stupid in past...thats what im not agree....

see again this evolution promo....from the movie dumber and dumberer...

you know, when talk about  evolution....we always agree that we were as stupid as the apes.....

with our life activities just saying hu ha hu ha ....gugugug...ikik...ik...huuuaaarghh.....!!!!

that i dont agree.... ...I think in the past...human already can think how they can manage themselve to be first class mindset human...this is an basic instict given by God...how to control lust, to manage desire...is the same as we feel rite now...no different...

about phisical evolution....I think when Human first come to earth...compare to us, the enviroment there is more dangerous and they need to survive them selve...

but the enviroment just make their phisical evolve a moderate evolution just like how we expirience nowadays....

we body is tougher, skin is darker...bla2....BUT only thats all is only an ordinary kind of evolution...

maybe many of them looks sluggish or not neat like us but thats all....

no need shocking evolution such as from apes to human...no..no...

only common simple evolution...thats what I believe...wwhere we rite now also somethimes can feel...the simple evolution...

our grand granpa is not an apes...they have tehs ame feeling like us, same intergrity like us....same knowledge about LIFE...and the meaning of life like us....but only backward in science and technology...

and Thank God, God does not judge people by their weath or modern lifestyle....just how they manage their life well...thats all....you have nice car or not it doesnt matter at alll....rite ?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2007 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Atomic_Omnikid at 4-7-2007 04:10 PM

abang nie kerja aper?

x keje lagi, atom.... haku blaja lagi, esok ade klas... lek ar....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2007 06:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #104 ussopp's post

thats nice, just match my own opinion.... any other conflicting ideas?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-7-2007 11:07 PM | Show all posts
pernah terbaca mitochondrial genome.. diorang buat researh pasal origin of this genome.. since it is inherited maternally, diorang dapat buat kesimpulan dari kajian tu.. it comes from one woman africa..

n ade jugak kajian pasal Y chromosome.. which inherited paternally.. drpd kajian tu Y chromosome berasal dari sorg lelaki..

kalau ikut kajian ni, maknanya adam dan eve wujud.. we all comes from them..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-7-2007 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by basikalgirl at 8-7-2007 23:07
pernah terbaca mitochondrial genome.. diorang buat researh pasal origin of this genome.. since it is inherited maternally, diorang dapat buat kesimpulan dari kajian tu.. it comes from one woman a ...

..too simple,can elaborate...mithocondria is organel rite..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2007 01:25 PM | Show all posts
carilah kat internet.. mitochondrial eve.. mesti banyak keluar.. yup mitochondria is organelle and it has its own dna.. tp still banyak perbezaan pendapat pasal mitochondrial eve ni .. saya pun tak pasti sangat.. pada pendapat saya, either one of adam or eve is black.. tu sebab manusia sekarang banyak kaler ade..   hitam campur putih jadi brown, brown campur putih lagi jadilah kuning..

one more thing.. dlm Quran ada tulis binatang dijadikan daripada air.. jadi teori pasal living things start from water creatures tu betul la kut.. they all evolved and become the animals that exist today..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2007 01:31 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 05:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.346317 second(s), 32 queries .