BEAUTY over BRAIN?

[Copy link]
Post time 1-8-2007 01:42 AM | Show all posts

Reply #72 ionest's post

agree ..."beauty is subjective"

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2007 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Beauty of the Brain is eternal. Beauty of the face is like a faded newsprint. Like rolling the same movies over and over again.  End of the day nobody pay attention anymore.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2007 12:10 PM | Show all posts
those who dont have brain will only choose beauty instead of brain...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-8-2007 01:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #103 sandera's post

Ahhh but what happens when someone does have a brain of a Oxford graduate but STILL decides to win everyone's heart with her beauty? Would she still be call brainless? Hiks!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2007 02:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #104 lealaurielle's post

itu maknanya.... Love is blind

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2007 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lealaurielle at 2-8-2007 01:29 PM
Ahhh but what happens when someone does have a brain of a Oxford graduate but STILL decides to win everyone's heart with her beauty? Would she still be call brainless? Hiks!

There are no beauties in Oxford or Cambridge. Only heartless women and probably hardcore communists. Whenever she sees a male's big organ she probable  nationalise it because it belongs to the state.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-8-2007 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by thamrong at 2-8-2007 03:09 PM

There are no beauties in Oxford or Cambridge. Only heartless women and probably hardcore communists. Whenever she sees a male's big organ she probable  nationalise it because it belongs to the  ...

Thamrong, can you elaborate more of the above statement..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-8-2007 04:34 PM | Show all posts
Hey... sepupiew (sepupu) I ols budak Cambridge ok, cantek also. Heheheh complete package - beauty with brains. Macam i ols lah! OPS! Mati la mek! LARIII!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-8-2007 09:41 PM | Show all posts
thanks lealaurielle

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-8-2007 12:57 AM | Show all posts

Reply #109 zenita's post

You're welcome sweetie... but erm, hmmm... thanks for what tatau? Heheh

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2007 09:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #110 lealaurielle's post

actually, memang ramai perempuan yang beauty with brains... complete package... cuma lelaki saja kadang-kadang tu buta...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-8-2007 12:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #111 sandera's post

Hiks - at certain times, these men decided to choose to see BEAUTY over BRAINS. Thats why in the beginning I said, if I can choose, i'd choose being brainy because true beauty comes from within and if i'm smart enough to know that I have that self- confidence in me, by all means am already beautiful and if my men fails to see that the way i see it, then i guess its their loss and not moineeee. Heheheh but sadly, itll always be that way - beauty rules over brains, as much as we want it the other way round sebab i guess, beauty is something we can see, brains, it only takes mata hati to view it - again, just my 2 cents ...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2007 02:33 PM | Show all posts
If one can use her beauty to become successful, she is a beauty with brain.

Like wise, bodybuilders are looked upon as brawn without brain. Majority of bodybuilders in M'sia are brawn without brain with exception of Malek Noor. He knows how to carry himself and make use of his personality as a successful bodybuilder to excel in business.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-8-2007 03:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #113 SONofODIN's post

"If one can use her beauty to become successful, she is a beauty with brain."<- I object ! ! ! (LOL! tetiber i feels feels like in court! LOL!)

At certain times, those who uses their beauty to become successful ie. win a pageant for instance, can be a real BIMBO... thus BRAINLESS BEAUTY comes in handy - YET, she won the pageant... LOL!

Most of the beauties competing in beauty pageants, are very beautiful AND smart. But the judges are too blind to see the SMART part of her, and tends to give to these bimbos to win; most of the time, under table la kan... ;)

About Malek Noor - heheheh I KNOW why he's not the brawn without brain. There's something a little EXTRA in him. Not so sure whether most ppl noticed that but SOME have already began to notice... Hiks!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2007 04:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #113 SONofODIN's post

He is a gay boy
A wanker like him sure got many good frends in KL loh. My be Honkee pon adaa Apartment paid for perhaps. this is what we called financial freedom.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2007 05:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #114 lealaurielle's post

Most of these beauties developed brain at later stage. They have to become spokewoman for the sponsors. That requires brain. The Hongkee beauties developed brain to become great actress.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-8-2007 05:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #115 thamrong's post

That was his gene, can't be helped.
I got a bodybuilder friend who is also like him.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2007 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sandera at 2-8-2007 12:10 PM
those who dont have brain will only choose beauty instead of brain...

Cant help it ...
I like pretty things ...

Guess I'm brainless then ...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2007 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by thamrong at 2-8-2007 03:09 PM

There are no beauties in Oxford or Cambridge. Only heartless women and probably hardcore communists. Whenever she sees a male's big organ she probable  nationalise it because it belongs to the  ...

I'm curious ....about the origins of the statement ....:re:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2007 07:38 PM | Show all posts
i am so sure that i did reply to this thread but anyway...nak post jugak..hihi

i like the postings here because i thought most people would go for superficial candy floss attributes..(which is appearances), but people DO think twice before making their choice.

yelah, selalu kita lepak2 kat coffee bean ka, dok mengata orang sebelah yg huduh piang, pastu dok puji2 minah yg ....... u know what.
but to me, all of those superficial candy floss attributes tak gune kalo dia handsome pastu takleh nak lawan argument aku yg sesungguhnya aku ni sgt2 argumentative. not so here sbb suke baca jer.. hihi   
pastu tak gune kalo dia handsome tapi tak berpendirian. takleh nak buat decision sendirik, jadi pak turut. boring maaa!
pastu tak gune dah comey nak mampus pastu dok perasan dia comey.....     shocking!

to me....its 80% BRAINS  +  20% LOOKS
sweet aje utk pandangan mataku  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 07:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.609597 second(s), 39 queries .