Author: audioslavefan

Suri Cruise could be Katie抯 ex Chris Klein抯 baby - Enquirer

[Copy link]
Post time 6-9-2006 05:47 PM | Show all posts
buat je biological test...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-9-2006 06:45 PM | Show all posts
sapa pulak nak buat tu?? nak dapat snap gambo pun kena tunggu berbulan².. inikan buat biological test..   huhuhuhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 07:12 PM | Show all posts
kalo ni pun bukan anak tom tp mmg cute n sangatttttttttttttttttttttttttt laaa comelllllllllllllllllllllllllll.. Ya Allahhhh betapa sempurna ciptaann-Mu :pray::pray:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 09:09 PM | Show all posts
comelnyer!!!!!!!!!!!yg suri dln baju tom tue muka mcm iras katie holmes tapi masa gambar dukung tue mcm anak jepun plak.tapi comel giler!!!!!!!!!!!mcm nak dukung jer.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fly_in_d_sky at 6-9-2006 10:31 AM
comey gak
muka suri nie ada iras2 cam sape?
muka tom or muka holmes??  

yeah :clap::clap:

at last!...comeii ek..cam holmes

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 11:22 PM | Show all posts
memang beautiful.....hehehhehe

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-9-2006 12:36 AM | Show all posts
The world has finally seen photos of Suri Cruise ? on Tuesday's CBS Evening News and in the issue of Vanity Fair that hit newsstands Wednesday ? and Katie Holmes says the speculation that has surrounded her child has been "heartbreaking."

Holmes, 27, tells Vanity Fair that the gossip about her and fianc? Tom Cruise's daughter ? born April 17 but unseen until now ? "eats away at me because it's just not okay. ? Some of the crap that's out there ? the stuff that's said about my parents and my siblings (implying that they didn't approve of her relationship with Cruise, 44) ? it's really frustrating the amount of s? that's out there. And the stuff they say about Suri? You shouldn't say that about us, and you can't say that about my child."

Still, she says, she keeps up on the rumors because "this is my future. This is my family, and I care so much about them. To see how someone as caring and good as Tom is ? to see how things can just get so twisted and turned around. I mean, where does it come from?"

Holmes also says she "was overjoyed in being pregnant, and then had to withstand ridicule about my pregnancy when it was the most normal, non-controversial thing imaginable."

The photos of Cruise, Holmes and Suri were taken by Annie Leibovitz on July 27 at Cruise's Telluride, Colo., spread. According to the magazine, Cruise's kids Isabella and Connor (with ex-wife Nicole Kidman) and Holmes's mother, father and other family members were there too.

So why did the new parents keep Suri out of sight for so long? "We were just living our lives, being a family," Cruise says. "Actually, we were taking our own photos and always planned to release those at the right time."

But "then all the craziness began," says Holmes. "This 'Where is Suri?' controversy. Tom and I looked at each other and said, 'What's going on?' We weren't trying to hide anything."

And the baby? "She has Kate's lips and eyes. I think she looks like Kate," says Tom, while Holmes says, "I think she has Tom's eyes. I think she looks like Tom."

The couple also explained Cruise's purchase of an at-home sonogram machine while Holmes was pregnant. The couple was mobbed by paparazzi when they went out, says Holmes, so the doctor had to come to their home. "The sonogram was for his use!"

But their new daughter made it all worthwhile. "The moment the doctor handed me Suri," Holmes says, "I was just ready. The feeling is indescribable. All I can say is the moment I looked in her eyes I felt like ... Mom.

"She's a glorious girl. She's the miracle of our life."

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 12:36 AM | Show all posts

mo and dad

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2006 12:37 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 12:37 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 12:39 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 05:49 AM | Show all posts
tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... saksikanlah dunia!!! lil suri with mommy + daddy..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 07:29 AM | Show all posts
omigod...she is soooo darn cute....

i've got a gut crunching feeling that Nicole will be extremely jealous & sad at the same time when she see Suri's pictures...imagine ye, kalau Tom & Nic ada anak sendiri...mesti cantik gilos..

[ Last edited by  nour2001 at 7-9-2006 07:32 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 07:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aYuGiLeR at 6-9-2006 04:53 PM

bila diperati betul² mmg nampak cam rambut palsu + itu bukan warna mata suri yg sebenar.. hmmm.. ntah ler.. selagi derang tak tayang  ...

bila tak tunjuk gambar suri kata tak exist, bila dah tunjuk pulak mcm2 komen kedenganran, rambut palsu lah, pakai contact lense la...soh buat testla...

hiyaaaa ini mcm manusia pun ada wujud ka...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 09:18 AM | Show all posts
she looks adorable...with lots of dark hair and blue eyes
she looks more like her mother
Can't wait til this baby grows up!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by holmes at 6-9-2006 09:10 PM

yeah :clap::clap:

at last!...comeii ek..cam holmes

congrats holmes!!!

she's really cute n adorable!!!
geram tom tgk dia!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2006 10:15 AM | Show all posts
She's so adorable....one of the most beautiful babies i've ever seen

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 10:47 AM | Show all posts
COMELNYAaaa!! :geram::love:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 11:05 AM | Show all posts

Cute nya baby Suri

Kiut betul baby Suri.. 50-50 muka bapak ngan mak..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 11:22 AM | Show all posts
comeynya anak diaorg byk ikut muka kate...congragulations

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 07:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.121015 second(s), 42 queries .