CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Fuzzman

Nick Perelman: DID GOD OR MAN GIVE YOU THE ISRAEL OF TODAY?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 30-5-2006 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 30-5-2006 06:34 AM
Greetings Fuzzman,
I'm not 100% sure who you're referring to, but if it's Debmey, make sure he/she is cool with that, ok? Oh yeah, greenfrog (or its variants) too. It's much safer and shouldn't affect the points you're making if you call somebody by his/her Cari Forum username.

A-yo Beany my man. Good to see you pop into this here thread. Don't worry, this thread hasn't erupted into a firefight over spasms of scarcasm or far-fetched out-streached flights of fanaticsm. I see healthy exchanges going on unlike in other threads - don't you too?

I thank you for your "soft reprimand" over the "mutilation" of names but I assure you it was done in jest with no malignant intent or attachments. I've been using Debbo and Green Frog ways back then but I'll stop if Debmey or Nick were to superceed their dis-taste by answering this post.

Thanks again Beany...err is it alright if I called you Beany?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2006 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Debbo no problem lah. I call him Fuzzy. These are terms of enderarment developed over the years or sparing.
We forumners call each others names and insult each others religion, gender and race for kicks and to pass time. Thats why we get along to well together all the time.

Can I call you beanie?

[ Last edited by  Debmey at 30-5-2006 10:28 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-5-2006 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 30-5-2006 08:04 AM
One Question to ALL Muslims :-
CAN MUSLIM PROOF THAT THE PROMISED LAND NOW DOES NOT BELONGS TO THE JEWS ACCORDING TO AL QURAN? :hmm:

C'mon Sephy, this thread has got nothing to do with reflections of Hinduism, Quran or Islam. Mentioning of Arabic race is needed. You should know that by now. Best wishes.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-5-2006 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-5-2006 08:13 AM
The Quran itself says that the land belong to Jews. Did you see what happened when I asked Fuzzy if he woyld like me to show him Quran verses conbcerning it? He deliberately ignored it knowing very well he would not be able to answer to it.

In post #64, this I wrote to the green frog.
Quran acknowledges many things. So when Quran mentioned that the Holy Land belonged to the Jews, pray tell me in what context and understanding was that verse made? Best wishes.

He ignored it. So maybe you can try. Before trying to Quran-ise anything, I strongly suggest you read through Iman's postings #68-69. Best wishes.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-5-2006 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-5-2006 08:15 AM
It doesn't matter what Nick thinks, we still support Israel regardless and there is noting you can do about it fuzzt

It has already been proven that the creation of Israel was only meant to be a dis-stabilising wedge to keep the region in chaos. The British, they're very good at that. See what they've done in their former colonies of the British Empire. I too support Israel but in a non-Zionism stand.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2006 10:53 AM | Show all posts
by Fuzzman   

C'mon Sephy, this thread has got nothing to do with reflections of Hinduism, Quran or Islam. Mentioning of Arabic race is needed. You should know that by now. Best wishes.

Wrong ... Muslims' action especially when they deal with non-Muslims shows just how corrupted Muslims have become.

YET, Muslims want us to continue to tolerate them in name of Blind Peace. Today, the Jews are targetted. Tomorrow, it will be Hindus' turn. Then Buddhists and it goes on till only corrupted Muslims remain.

I already proven that Muslims misinterpreted their Al Quran Verses. UNLESS you going to give me a new interpretation, I could say that Muslims DO NOT follow their own Islam, this Islam is USELESS.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 30-5-2006 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at 30-5-2006 10:23 AM
I've been using Debbo and Green Frog ways back then but I'll stop if Debmey or Nick were to superceed their dis-taste by answering this post.

Yup agree, I've been using Fuzz or Fuzzy too at times, all in a brotherly way...and I'm sure Fuzzman is not offended..

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 30-5-2006 11:28 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2006 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at 30-5-2006 10:44 AM
I too support Israel but in a non-Zionism stand.

Zionism is all about Israel.

How can you support Israel and not zionism? please explain.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2006 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-5-2006 11:31 AM

Zionism is all about Israel.

How can you support Israel and not zionism? please explain.

Zionism is not a part of the Jewish religion, but rather is parasitic upon it. Most Zionists are Jews, but not all Jews are Zionists. To condemn Zionism as immoral (racist, vicious and depraved) is not to condemn Judaism.

Zionists claim that Jews have the right to possess all land between the Nile and the Euphrates because (they say) this land was given to them by some entity they call "YHWH" as claimed in the Old Testament (Genesis 15:18). But this would not be the first time that documents written by humans were used to justify land grabs. (And this "YHWH" appears, from accounts in the Old Testament, to be a particularly repulsive entity, vain, jealous, given to fits of rage and directing his followers to massacre civilian populations

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2006 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 30-5-2006 11:39 AM
Zionism is not a part of the Jewish religion, but rather is parasitic upon it. Most Zionists are Jews, but not all Jews are Zionists. To condemn Zionism as immoral (racist, vicious and depraved) is not to condemn Judaism.

Zionism is definitely in line with Judaism. Thats why Nick was able to show so many scriptures in support of it.
Zionism is in fact in line with the Quran too but the problem with you is you rejected the teachings of the Quran.

[quote]

Zionists claim that Jews have the right to possess all land between the Nile and the Euphrates because (they say) this land was given to them by some entity they call "YHWH" as claimed in the Old Testament (Genesis 15:18). But this would not be the first time that documents written by humans were used to justify land grabs. (And this "YHWH" appears, from accounts in the Old Testament, to be a particularly repulsive entity, vain, jealous, given to fits of rage and directing his followers to massacre civilian populations

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2006 01:02 PM | Show all posts
by KENNKID   

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2006 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 30-5-2006 01:02 PM
by KENNKID   

Zionists claim that Jews have the right to possess all land between the Nile and the Euphrates because (they say) this land was given to them by some entity they call "YHWH&q ...

In his Complete Diaries, Vol. II. p. 711, Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, said that the area of the Jewish State stretches: "From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates." The "Brook of Egypt" may be another lesser waterway about 100 miles East of the Nile. Rabbi Fischmann, member of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared in his testimony to the UN Special Committee of Enquiry on 9 July 1947: "The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon."

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2006 03:57 PM | Show all posts
by KENNKID   

In his Complete Diaries, Vol. II. p. 711, Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, said that the area of the Jewish State stretches: "From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates." The "Brook of Egypt" may be another lesser waterway about 100 miles East of the Nile. Rabbi Fischmann, member of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared in his testimony to the UN Special Committee of Enquiry on 9 July 1947: "The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon."  

Had ANYONE of them successfully qoute the Hebrew Holy Books about this claims?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2006 07:10 PM | Show all posts
i like reading this thread, seeing Fuzzy n Nick battle it out, until sep spoiled it.. as usual... with his STUPID, CORRUPTED, USELESS comments...

sep, just take my words - u don't know everything although u think that u might know everything... leave it to the experts...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-5-2006 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 30-5-2006 11:26 AM
Yup agree, I've been using Fuzz or Fuzzy too at times, all in a brotherly way...and I'm sure Fuzzman is not offended..  

I'm cool with anything anytime guys. Names are just names in here. Ain't the real world aight? Anything goes. Nothing to it or by it.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2006 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by LostSoul at 30-5-2006 07:10 PM
i like reading this thread, seeing Fuzzy n Nick battle it out, until sep spoiled it.. as usual... with his STUPID, CORRUPTED, USELESS comments... sep, just take my words - u don't know everythin ...

Shucks now you got me blushing which is a rarity cos' guys DO NOT blush. Maybe just this once. We had a battle as in past tense until the green frog high-tailed it out of here. The frog ..maybe..couldn't take the heat..onslaught I mean. Or probably the green frog had chores to run or maybe even he's out on barrier watch. Just waiting to put a full-metal jacket in some poor innocent child's head. That we call a perfect shot. Pink mist.

Nick's not in for some time now. Like they say - it ain't over til it's over. We all have to wait on him I suppose?  Anyway thanks for reading my trash. Best wishes dude.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-5-2006 05:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 30-5-2006 06:19 AM
but nick, its everybody's knowledge that you have illegal settlers in villages once stayed by palestinians. that thousands were killed during the wars from 1948 itself. why the wars? because of your claim to the land. so if it shows how cruel zionism is and evil torah is.

War was started because greediness of the Arabs: they got 99.9% of Middle East with all resources, but it was not enough to them and they decided to take tiny piece of that got Jews.

Egypt and Jordan already understood that better to make peace with Israel. Other still dream about destruction.

All the best,
Nick

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2006 08:02 AM | Show all posts
by Nick_Perelman   

Egypt and Jordan already understood that better to make peace with Israel. Other still dream about destruction.

And Destruction will come to them.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2006 08:44 AM | Show all posts
table to table is a great ministry. They help those immigrants to Israel who can't find jobs.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2006 09:17 AM | Show all posts
The most common mistakes made by Israelis are as follows:

1. To fail to realize that there is no essential difference between Tel Aviv and a Jewish settlement in the West Bank.

2. To believe that the creation of the state of Israel was an outcome of the Holocaust.

3. To regard themselves as innocent people and thus as victims of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

4. To believe that they live in a democracy and that therefore  their atrocities are legitimate.

5. To be convinced that they live in an open society which enjoys political and ideological diversity.

6. To believe that the ghetto is behind them.

7. To be convinced that the "Jewish state" is a legitimate concept.

8. To think that Israel is a shelter for the entire Jewish people and the best answer to anti-Semitism.

9. To regard themselves as humanists.

10. To be sure that Israel is immortal.

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 31-5-2006 09:18 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 03:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072824 second(s), 42 queries .