Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: leongbui

Life situation

[Copy link]
Post time 24-5-2006 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by leongbui at 24-5-2006 12:08 PM
I feel i m still lucky when get your advices. I know i m not alone anymore. Thank you.

I will move on....It is time to change my life. I think too much and dont take any action. Everything shoul ...

when you're too nice, people will take advantage of you. sometimes you need to work smart. there is nothing wrong being nice, it's just that when your kindness is not appreciated you must know when to stop.

remember, don't worry be happy

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

leongbui This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 24-5-2006 05:12 PM | Show all posts
I will settle everything. It s still like that since I was 6 year old.....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2006 05:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #22 leongbui's post

it's not your fault. it's just too bad people don't appreciate you the way it should.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2006 06:28 PM | Show all posts
It may not be my fault, but god's fault when he creates too many troubles to me..... I have enough that kind of experience........Thanks God anyway

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2006 09:14 AM | Show all posts

Reply #24 leongbui's post

also not God's fault bcos the challenges that He gave you were meant to strengthen you for the future. sometimes it is hard to understand/accept what is happening but next time when you look back, you will understand and appreciate the difficulties that you went through. stay tough and persevere.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2006 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by leongbui at 24-5-2006 06:28 PM
It may not be my fault, but god's fault when he creates too many troubles to me..... I have enough that kind of experience........Thanks God anyway

leongbui....GOD is the Almighty...he created us and regardless of all our imperfections....he made us perfect physically and with a mind of our own to decide what is best for us. Look at yourself in the mirror...aren't you perfect?

He has his reasons for his doings and i believe how you get through all the problems made you the person you are today....stronger and determine to continue your life to the fullest

give yourself a chance....trust his judgement for He IS the CREATOR....:ah: you'll be okay.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-5-2006 06:16 PM | Show all posts
May be i will delay my suicide and wait to c wat God will give me...

Wei, just kidding, i dont have any idea of killing myself without my lover

Thank u very much, all of u.....

Last night, listen to ur advices i went to Latino bar, and i did have a great nite, music, dance, laugh... oh my goodness i feel so happy............

I still decide to go to study Sweden, however it  is very cold (u know olready i dont like coldness in any way). I think of Singapore where is full of sunsight.... he he... but want to settle down there I need Master abroad, not at Sing....

My English Test result is not so good, I really need to try hard this time. Work is also hard, somemore just crawl from the hurt of love, I dont know i have enough energy to stand.....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2006 10:31 AM | Show all posts

Reply #27 leongbui's post

good to know that you're still able to laugh. keep it up. you're alright.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-5-2006 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Working too hard give me trouble.. I m exhausted...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2006 09:14 AM | Show all posts
I read somewhere it is said life is short, enjoy it when u have chance. So I start wondering that if i should finish thinking of my problem and enjoy life....

Stop moaning and start acting....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2006 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by leongbui at 1-6-2006 09:14 AM
I read somewhere it is said life is short, enjoy it when u have chance. So I start wondering that if i should finish thinking of my problem and enjoy life....

Stop moaning and start acting....

hi leongbui,

for me, life is fragile and short.... Please, do not take life for granted ! We cannot turn back time for what we have missed...so, enjoy the beauty and pleasures of life..Find new love.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2006 02:59 PM | Show all posts
At this moment there is a guy who likes me very much. He takes care of me. I think i dont have any word to say but perfect. He knows what color, food, music  I like (even he doesnt like). He support me when i need his help from small things llike repairing phone, fix computer problem... I know he likes me. But I didnt feel that I love him, just like a good friend. Sometimes I show coldness to give him a reason to leave me and find other girl... 8 years passed, he is still the same... still care about me, still try his best to get my attention, still wait for me. I know it is very difficult to get a guy like him, however I m not really in love... I dont want to get married with him.

If u used to read the topic "Should I continue with this love" you know that last time i was deep in love with my supervisor who got married after I left that company. And until now, I didnt get contact or miss him but it is hard to give my heart to any guy, not now.

Find new love is wat i want to do olso. But seems more I try more disappointed i feel..

I have bought new laptop IBM T30 (650 USD-second hand) and try to get Creative Zen 5GB to support my English, Italian, Mandarin courses. I think the temporary solution is concentrate on studying and working.

Love will find me one day. Hope so...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2006 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Life sometimes is hard too live. Now i got my laptop, but not yet started Italian, English or Mandarin. I need to work to pay owe first. hic hic..

I want to apply for Swiss's university and go there to study on Sep. I dont have enough money. Headache. Time finished to handle with GMAT and Toefl to get scholarship. It seems difficult for me to deal with this big problem......

Wish can talk with mom...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2006 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Dont know if it is nature that people feel lonely sometimes. I have feelings that no one can share my thinking. Almost time mine is totally different from others. I can understand other's feeling and sympathy but no one can do the same to me. I always feel that i m in my own world. I really want to have other in my world olso, i hate being lonely....

Wat about u? Do u have same thing or just because i not learned how to get others sympathy......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2006 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Yesterday I had dinner with a friend at her home. It took me half an hour to find out the home. That is just 10 km from the Center but house design and living style here like 15 years ago: old, devastated. I scared. If i lived in this area dont know who i would be.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2009 08:52 PM | Show all posts
motif semua speaking je kt thread ni?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-10-2009 10:02 AM | Show all posts
motif tiba2 benang ni naik???

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2009 01:37 PM | Show all posts
You know, what made most of us human kind keep going is FAITH... so have faith that one day you will meet Mr Right, have Faith that God is giving you all these challenges cos He wants you to have something better, and have Faith whatever happens, happens for a reason.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2009 01:43 PM | Show all posts
motif tiba2 benang ni naik???
True-X Post at 26-10-2009 10:02

priki punya keje

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2009 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by someone at 00-0-0000 00:00 AM
priki punya keje

jangan main tuduh-tuduh...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 06:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.428231 second(s), 42 queries .