All 'Bout Paris Hilton

[Copy link]
Post time 4-8-2006 12:03 AM | Show all posts

2004 - US Weekly Young Holllywood Party

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2006 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Paris Hilton and Stavros Niarchos: A Portrait in White

Paris Hilton does know her bubbly. Doesn't Paris looks so virginal in white? Don't they look so much in love?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Paris Hilton is bored with life

In this clip for an upcoming MTV special, Paris Hilton talks about her love of singing, how she worked harder for it than anything in her life, and how she's wanted to sing since she was a little girl. She delivers these lines while sitting back on a couch and never changing the tone of her voice. She looks completely bored, like it doesn't really interest her to discuss her newfound music career, and she's doing it because she has to.

Paris Hilton is less excited making her crappy bubblegum music than the average secretary doing her daily job. Can you imagine if you called an office and the person answering the phone was as devoid of emotion as Paris? If it was a high-powered executive's office, you would wonder why they put up with such a bad assistant.

In Paris Hilton's case, you wonder why she bothers to get up in the morning. Is she really depressed or just bored with life?

Media analysts have called Paris Hilton a "palette cleanser" and said that she's the perfect brand advertisement because she can be anything you want her to be. With no real passions or obvious interests beyond shopping and showing up for stuff, it's obvious why. She just doesn't give a shit what you do with her.

Look, she blends in with the background perfectly. She's like a pillow that coordinates with everything.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 02:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 02:06 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 02:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-8-2006 02:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 02:13 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-8-2006 02:14 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 11:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Paris' Plan For World Domination
Mon, 08/07/2006 - 2:58pm

Paris tells all to the UK version of Marie Claire. In it she talks about wanting to change how people see her, not sleeping around and shopping. Here are some highlights from the interview:

Paris has been approached to star in a Marilyn Monroe biopic and in September will start filming The Hottie and the Nottie. When asked "who's the director?" she replies, "I don't know. All I know is I'm the star."

While in the middle of the interview, Paris says, "I have to go to the restroom," then disappears. She returns 20 minutes later. "Sorry, my friend called. Her boyfriend dumped her. I told her she's hot and she should be single."

I wonder when she first realized she could make millions just by being Paris. "I don't really know, a couple years ago. I realized that everything I put my name to is successful." Is she dreading the moment when a project fails? "No. They always work."

Paris admits some positives have come out of the sex tape scandal: "I'm a stronger person now. I've been through a lot of traumatizing experiences at a young age, but you can't dwell on things. I didn't do anything wrong. It was someone else doing something bad. I don't think about it. Ever."

When was the last time a shop closed for you to go shopping? "All the time. I just did Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton. In Toronto, they're all in the same street, so I had them stay open for an extra three hours. I bought a lot. I don't even want to think about how much. I love to shop."

Paris' final goal? "World domination." And for the first time in the interview she smiles.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 12:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 12:20 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 12:22 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 12:23 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 12:24 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-8-2006 12:24 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 12:29 PM | Show all posts
PARIS???????? SHE'S COOL!

for me..she's cool..but her attitude??? hurm..:puke::cry:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 02:17 PM | Show all posts
die ni memang le bodohh adeke washing machine pun tk tahu...

tapi suke tgk kebodohan dlm simple life

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Paris Hilton is big in Japan. Well, to be fair, she's kind of big everywhere. As much as I, for one, like to pretend that it's all going to end sometime soon, she shows no signs of imploding. So until she goes down in a blaze of glory the world will amass more crap like this Paris-based Sanrio doll.

Recent photos have pointed to the demise of her relationship with Stavros, so it's nice to see that she is taking out her sadness on the Karaoke floor.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 11:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066799 second(s), 39 queries .