CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: True-X

SUPERMODEL.... their pic (Male Model on pg 4)

[Copy link]
Post time 14-1-2007 04:51 PM | Show all posts
actually sasha makin mendpt tempat di hatiku, esp dgn ad prada yg baru nih, nmpk innocent jek...

ni plak gemma yg sentiase aku suke...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-1-2007 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by pinkflush at 12-1-2007 02:44 PM
Top 10 Top Ranking Models of the moment

Missy Rayder

Revise, remix, re-model, the plot worked perfectly well for Missy

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r240/punchdrunkbaby/dna-m ...

missy ni kembar Frankie kan...:hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2007 03:40 PM | Show all posts
mak aihh...sakan uols berposting
keep on posting yer
for the time being cauli just dpt bace jer....my thesis proposal nyer submission due date hr khamis nieh
so pulun sgt2x...pray for me...heheheh...ff: ff:
nanti cauli post nxt time:geram:

btw, suke tgk add sasha tuh
mcm scared lil girl
mcm scene dlm hide&seek plak

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2007 07:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #423 cauliflower's post

hahah....patutla senyap....k good luck for ur thesis proposal. cauli ambik engine ek kt sana? semoga dpt A+++++++++++++++++++++ or whatever the grading is over there.:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2007 07:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #420 pekehenyeni's post

mcm2 ada....huhuhuhuhhuhu...like i said sblm nie....dari perkara pesyen, entertainment, important figures, history, art, photography, technology dan mcm2 lagi....nanti kalo saya jumpa other issues yg diorg sentuh saya cuba post-kan...sbb cam january 2007 issue bincang psl youtube dan internet tpi belum kuar lagi kot...sya tak beli tapi kdg2 org rajin post kt tenet.hehe...

anyway which one's ur fav pic of that editorial?

BTW ad sasha tu best gila....mcm L dari manga Death Note. mcm ketakutan je dia tu. ke dia tgh spy nak bunuh org?..hehe...

[ Last edited by  IrvingLorenzo at 15-1-2007 07:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2007 07:59 AM | Show all posts
aku rase yg plg fav yg pic hilary kena tangkap dlm plane oleh 2 org officers tu. seksi U! hahahaha...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-1-2007 10:03 AM | Show all posts
rasanya Sasha tgh hit skrg laa...:hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2007 11:52 AM | Show all posts
aku pun rase camtu gak la..sasha tgh naik skrang...

vogue italia jan 07

http://www.voguevanity.it/cont/010fas/012wha/0701/0800/default.asp#

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-1-2007 07:02 PM | Show all posts
senyap jek thread ni skang... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2007 07:24 PM | Show all posts

Naomi Campbell Pleads Guilty To Assault

(CBS/AP) NEW YORK Supermodel Naomi Campbell pleaded guilty Tuesday to misdemeanor assault for hitting her maid with a cellular telephone during a dispute that arose over a pair of missing jeans.

Campbell, 36, admitted that she threw the phone and hit Ana Scolavino last March in her former Park Avenue residence, but said it was an accident.

"During the morning of March 30, 2006, I threw a cell phone in the apartment," Campbell told Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Robert Mandelbaum. "The cell phone hit Ana. This was an accident because I did not intend to hit her. I am advised that Ana was hurt, and I am sorry about that."

Mandelbaum sentenced Campbell to a conditional discharge, the conditions being that the British model do five days of community service, go through a two-day anger management program, and pay $363 in medical fees for Scolavino.

Originally charged with second-degree felony assault, Campbell could have been sentenced to two to seven years in prison if she had been convicted at trial.

Campbell, who her lawyer David Breitbart said will be working in fashion shows for the next several weeks in California, London, Paris, Milan and Brazil, will have until May 21 to complete the community service condition in her sentence.

Breitbart said he hoped she would do the community service indoors because she was being stalked by a man from California, and because he feared that her working outside would attract other nuisance types.

Assistant District Attorney Shanda Strain indicated in court that she had no objection to Campbell working indoors.

The statuesque Campbell was wearing stiletto heels, a thin gold anklet on her right leg under sheer black hose, a form-fitting black dress under a charcoal gray, waist-length jacket, and several gold chains around her neck.

At least 100 members of the media covered the event. But Campbell left the courthouse in a black Cadillac Escalade SUV without speaking to them.

Campbell's publicist, Howard Bragman, called The Associated Press to issue a statement which he said the model was unable to give outside the courthouse because of the media horde.

"I pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor in court today. That's the best way I know to say I'm sorry to Ana. I accepted responsibility and I'm prepared to take my punishment. But I'm not going to let this incident define me. The past is the past. My future holds great things and I'm getting on with my life," Campbell said in the statement.

The third-degree assault to which Campbell pleaded guilty took place at about 8:30 a.m. inside Campbell's apartment, a criminal complaint said. It said Scolavino was hit in the back of the head and was treated at Lenox Hill Hospital.

Campbell was discovered at age 15 and began a career that landed her in magazines worldwide, including the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

Campbell has a reputation for angry outbursts and abusive behavior with employees dating back almost 10 years. She pleaded guilty in Toronto to assault for hitting another assistant while making a film in Canada in 1998. Several of her former employees have filed lawsuits accusing her of assault

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2007 07:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by narvmarishka at 18-1-2007 01:24 AM
(CBS/AP) NEW YORK Supermodel Naomi Campbell pleaded guilty Tuesday to misdemeanor assault for hitting her maid with a cellular telephone during a dispute that arose over a pair of missing jeans.  ...

:hmm:  perasan tak mende2 ni terjadi time dia cam tak berapa naik....??it's happen many times,cuma ada time2 tertentu jer ianya berlaku....:jeling:

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2007 08:28 PM | Show all posts
hmmm..naomi naomi...ternyata die ni ganas mcm rupe die gak :nyorok: :ketuk:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2007 07:12 AM | Show all posts
die ni bile nk bersare?ke nk model smpai berkedut2?hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2007 08:42 AM | Show all posts
aku suke la gemma ward tu..sore die sexy betul...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2007 11:22 AM | Show all posts

Reply #434 sayang_mulut's post

aku suke suara die dlm iklan INDIVI...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2007 02:41 PM | Show all posts
bila cite sal iklan,teringat iklan Nokia yg ada Daria tu...:ah:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-1-2007 03:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #436 narvmarishka's post

eh daria ada wat iklan nokia ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2007 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by IrvingLorenzo at 18-1-2007 09:37 PM
eh daria ada wat iklan nokia ke?

tatau dia ke sape but iklan tu selalu keluar TV kalu tak silap...:hmm: tapi rasanya cam Daria laa...model lelaki tu kita tak kenal...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2007 05:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #435 pekehenyeni's post

oo ye ke..aku tak pernah pun tengok die dalam iklan..aku jumpe die live kat london tu ari...:lol..tingggi gile..aku rase macam ketot je diri sebelah die

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2007 06:00 PM | Show all posts
sorang lagi yang selalu orang nampak kat london si lily ape tah..yang macam muke patung tu...cute je..bawak basikal kemane2...

ala yang sepesen ngan gemma ni la..macma alien pun ade muke dornag ni..tapi bile bercakap..baru tau manusia..:lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Walaun, tak buat lawak tak sah!
pengecattaikWalaun, tak buat lawak tak sah!
Views : 15560 Replies : 7
mana Fantasy Creation?
printercomelmana Fantasy Creation?
Views : 17821 Replies : 8
Ilisha Ameera in a photo series.
grUdgE-frEakIlisha Ameera in a photo series.
Views : 40323 Replies : 81
Saman terhadap kerajaan, KJ berkaitan kesan vaksin COVID-19 bermula
JoyahMengayahSaman terhadap kerajaan, KJ berkaitan ke
Views : 7710 Replies : 93
Harry-Meghan kantoi lagi
manopHarry-Meghan kantoi lagi
Views : 16474 Replies : 8
‘Saya Dapat Jimat Banyak hingga RM700 – Rakyat Malaysia Ini Tak Menyesal Jadikan Kereta Sebagai Rumah.Anda kehairanan?
YgBenar‘Saya Dapat Jimat Banyak hingga RM700
Views : 4580 Replies : 34
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 24002 Replies : 685
Betul ke tu….cinter?
stingerkentotBetul ke tu….cinter?
Views : 17238 Replies : 25
Pelacur kelas Atasan
chipmunk2024Pelacur kelas Atasan
Views : 33426 Replies : 92

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 09:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072580 second(s), 41 queries .