better late than never!
This is my poem for him..

______

---- On his 24th bday party with Dan & Beam---

Dear Big,
Another year had passed now,
Another birthday party withour your smile,
Another pictures of sleeping prince,
and the tears are rolling down my cheek..

Yesterday i heard your voice again,
and suddenly i felt like i miss u so much,
i prayed to God for u to sing for us again like before,
but deep in my heart, i feel that it is not to happen...
did i just give up waiting for miracles?

Big,
No one knows how many years it would take for u to wakes up,
But all of us still believe...
and will always believe...
that you will come back again..
we will never give up,
we will always wait for u..
till the day u come back, i'll always keep u in my heart,
you have come this far, everyone know you'll make it!
from that day till now and for eternity,
i'll always be holding your hands, p'Big!

GET WELL SOON!

[ Last edited by  cassiopeia at 7-12-2006 06:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-12-2006 02:01 PM | Show all posts
D2B and GM!!!
I WANT TO MEET THEM....  xDD
Pray that i could at least see them!

Buhbye Malaysia...

daaaaaa.......

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2007 10:44 PM | Show all posts
@ cassiopeia..

bel nak mulakan pewarnaan thread...
and your thread confiusing me...
ni berkenaan gan artis Thailand ke Jepun...?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2007 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 8-1-2007 10:44 PM
@ cassiopeia..

bel nak mulakan pewarnaan thread...
and your thread confiusing me...
ni berkenaan gan artis Thailand ke Jepun...?

hmm...Golf+Mike is back in Thailand.
so i guess, i need to change the title...

artis Thailand la kot..but sometimes dorang gi jepun and have some shows there.
adeh..entah la bel.. but i think u letak je as artis Thailand.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2007 12:09 AM | Show all posts
anyway, i went to Golf + Mike shop at Siam Square last year.
too bad Zan, their older brother, who was also a famous singer is not around that night.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2007 12:12 AM | Show all posts
GOLF-MIKE'S JANUARY SCHEDULES By GM's manager

The whole January will be the month for GM to work on the 2nd album which will be released very soon.
So, there won't be a lot of appearances so that GM could have time to practice and prepare for your eagerly awaited 2nd album release.  

Jan 4-7 Practice dancing + learn fighting scenes (for MV)  - fans absolutely not allowed
Jan 8  photoshoot for 2 mags, I-SPY and Tur Gub Chan
Jan 9-12 Practice dancing at GMM
Jan 13-14 filming MV for 2nd album - fans not allowed
Jan 15-19 Practice dancing at GMM
Jan 20-21 filming 2nd album karaoke MVs - fans not allowed
Jan 27 photoshoot for Her world magazine
Jan 28 HOTWAVE  (what Hotwave event is this ?  T-T)
Jan 31 SEED AWARDS  (gosh...we have to fight for tickets with SUPER JUNIORS' fans!!!!  I can imagine GM desparately look for their names' plates, just like that [V] awards with TVXQ and GM.)

That's it for this month.  Don't forget to support GM at anywhere that's allowed.
Golf and Mike are working hard on dancing, singing and action scenes.
Please continue to support Golf-Mike in their 2nd album.  Original products, plz!!

Credit : P'Pear // GM's manager

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 9-1-2007 12:14 AM | Show all posts
GYM

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2007 02:53 PM | Show all posts
sebut pasal D2B, aku br la tau Big dh lumpuh sebb accident..ketinggalan zaman tul la aku nie...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2007 12:58 PM | Show all posts
thread up

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-12-2007 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Since thread ni dah di-up kan....I just wanna let everyone know that P'Big just passed away this morning.
I'm too sad.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-12-2007 09:47 PM | Show all posts
"Big" of D2B band dies
Parnrawat Kittikorncharoen or Big of D2B band died Sunday morning after being coma for four years, a doctor said.

Parnrawat has been in coma following a road accident four years ago which led to bacteria infection in his brain.
Doctor Manoon Leechawengwong, who used to treat Parnrawat, said he received a phone call from Parnrawat's father, Udom Kittikorncharone, informing him that Parnrawat died at the Siriraj Hospital at 9:30 am.

Parnrawat died of blood infection, Manoon said.
His condition worsened since November 30 and he was rushed to Siriraj at 7:30 am Sunday.
Parnrawat, 25, has been in coma for four years following a road accident in the night of July 22 2003.

His car plunged into a road-side dish and he swallowed some of the polluted water, leading to bacteria infection in his brain.
He was among three singers of the boy-band D2B, which was very popular at the time of the road accident.
The funeral service will be held at the Nam Daeng Temple in Samut Prakan for seven days. The bathing rite was held at the temple Sunday at 4 pm.

Parnrawat, who changed name from Apichet following the accident, was born to be an only child of Udom and Yupha's "Kittikorncharoen" family in Samut Prakan.
Being the only son exactly would make Big felt lonely, but wouldn't let the third student of Bangkok University's mass communication faculty complain about trifles. Instead, he takes a sense of humour in leading his life to this world.

"I'm not a type of a guy, who liked to be confined to a room," says Big, in an interview in "D2B: The Definite Collective Photography Album" as recently released.
"Big is the only child, so he is rather selfcentred," says Beam, also in the photo book. "But, he loves friends."

When he was a little kid, he was sent to Theparak Kindergarten as his first school. At his teens, he moved to Assumption School in Samrong until Mathayom 3. After that, he studied at Pensamit, in Bang Kapi, for a high school.

At that time, he got his first chance of being presenter for two TV commercials of Swensen's and Pepsi.
At the high school, he participated to be a member of a singing club, and not longer he was suggested by a teacher to apply for RS Promotion's singing contest, "Star Challenge." And that was his first and important step of leading him to stardom, and unexpectedly to become a member of D2B, a very popular boy band of today.

Back in late 2001, three boys of different ages and places Kawee "Beam" Tanjararak, Worrawech "Dan" Danuwong and   were grouped as a boy band, under the name of D2B derived from their abbreviation of nicknames, with their debut self-titled album in 2001. Despite a slow start, sales exceeded a million copies.

The popular D2B won over teens with such hits as "Tor Na Chan (Ther Tham Yangnan Dai Yangrai)" (Why Did You Do That Before Me?) and "Mai Mee Ther Wannan Mai Mee Chan Wannee" (Without You Then, Without Me Now). The music videos, which star the three lads, are also going down well with Thai teenagers.

Different from the Western boy bands, D2B are a trend these days that are a bit like the craze on Taiwan's F4, whose dancing style is slow and smooth and the music is what called sweet pop. Everything revolves around their good looks. A question is why the Thai boy band became popular.

"I think it has to do with fortune," says Dan, in the last interview with The Nation. "Back then, none of the other boy bands in the market managed to have a hit with every single track."
"Instead of putting the emphasis on singing and dancing, we worked on making their act a real show," explains Niphan Chuaysongkroh, who produced D2B's debut. "We watched and listened to top US boy bands and decided that D2B would sing in harmony because it worked well with their very different tones. Dan has a melancholic voice that's good for rock, Big is the prototype of pop, and Beam's voice is warm  perfect for love songs."

From a research, the target group of D2B was different. Beam was adored with university students, Big was a teen heartthrob and Dan appealed to everyone mainly due to his boy-next-door looks.
Coming to this year, three boys are so busy with the promotion of their debut movie, "Sanghorn", and their second studio album, "Type II." Three promoted tracks are "Thi Doo Wa Phom Ying &#8230; Thi Jing Na Phom Ai" (I'm Not Pretentious, Just Shy), "Hueng" (Jealous), and "Ja Kohok Kan Pai Thueng Nai" (When Do You Stop Lying?).

Not longer, the boy band comes up with their breathtaking concert, "D2B: The Miracle" at Hua Mark Indoor Stadium.
From the popularity, D2B received many awards. In 2002, there are Pikhanet Thongkham for Best Group, Top Award of "TV Pool" for Popular Vote Group, C2 Awards of C2 Centre of Concert for StageWinning Artist, and Public Relation Department for the 20th Outstanding Young Media. This year, the boy band awarded a MTV trophy for Thailand's Best Group, and for Popular Thai Group from Channel [V] Thailand.

In the photography album book, Big says of future: "I would like to have a meadow with a cow farm, because I would like to be a boss, and not a follower. Most importantly, I think that it is private and peaceful."

Big's works:
TV commercials: Swensen's, Pepsi, Pond's, Panasonic, Mistine
Albums: "D2B", "D2B Summer", "Type II"
TV Series: "Wai Rai Freshy"
Film: "Sanghorn"
Live concert: "D2B: The Miracle Concert"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-12-2007 09:49 PM | Show all posts

Big passed away today, eaxctly 1 week after his 25th birthday. He was in the ICU for a week, the doctors have done all they could but in the end they could not save his life, due to his body is not reacting to the medicine they're giving to him

[ Last edited by  cassiopeia at 10-12-2007 04:49 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2007 11:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1351 cassiopeia's post

hah? 4 tahun koma? biar betul?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2007 03:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1351 cassiopeia's post

Tak sangka lak dia ni koma begitu lama....dulu mmg tgk dia berlakon dlm freshie high school tue....
Condolences for the family...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-12-2007 04:00 AM | Show all posts
Big, of boyband D2B, dies after four-year coma
Hundreds of his fans pack hospital, funeral

Hundreds of fans of singer ''Big'' from the boyband D2B flocked to Siriraj hospital yesterday to bid farewell to the 25-year-old vocalist, who died of a blood infection after lying comatose for four years. The hospital ground was packed with young fans who mourned and wept over the death of Paranawat Kittikorncharoen, better known as Big, a member of the boyband trio D2B.

Big was diagnosed with a fungal infection of the brain after dirty water entered his lungs when his car plunged into a roadside ditch in Samut Prakan province on July 22, 2003.
Thousands of fans, mostly teenagers, kept vigil over the pop star at Vichaiyuth hospital for several weeks after his admission following the accident.
Many skipped classes to visit him while some suffered depression, sparking concern among parents.
After a series of brain operations and treatment lasting months, the singer was discharged from hospital and has been nursed by his parents since then.

On Nov 30, Big was admitted to Siriraj hospital for a lung infection, but did not response to treatment and died yesterday, only six days after his family and fans celebrated his 25th birthday.

Udom Kittikorncharoen, Big's father, said he had prepared himself for the loss of his son as his condition had deteriorated.
''We have done our best to take care of him over the past four years,'' he said. Big was a patient under Her Majesty the Queen's patronage.

Woravej Danuwong and Kawee Tanjararak, the other two members of the band, returned from Surat Thani province, where they were on a concert tour, to attend their best friend's funeral at Wat Namdaeng in Samut Prakan's Bang Phli district.
The temple was packed with Big's fans and people from the entertainment business. Mourners queued to enter a small pavilion where the body was placed for religious rites.
Police boosted security to provide safety for funeral guests, said Samut Prakan police chief Wittaya Prayongphan.

A 15-year-old girl who travelled from Bangkok to attend the funeral said Big's departure was one of the saddest incidents in her life.
The girl, calling herself Kat, said she had never missed a D2B concert since the band was formed in 2001.

Nichada Jitngamsujarit, 16, also from Bangkok, said she liked all of D2B's songs, but her favourite was Ter Jeb, Chan Jeb (You Hurt, I Hurt).

The song was composed after Big entered a coma, and has become a theme song which Big's fans and the two members of the band sing for him at every concert.

Nareerat Traiyasuth, a 40-year-old fan, said she had followed Big's condition because her 20-year-old daughter was a big fan.
''Now I've become a fan too. I always believed that he would recover and sing again. I never thought that he would die so soon,'' she said.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-12-2007 04:05 AM | Show all posts
POP STAR DIES
Fans mourning heartthrob Big
D2B idol dies after four years in a coma following canal car plunge

Published on December 10, 2007

Teen heartthrob Parnrawat Kittikorn-charoen, better known as Big of boy band D2B, died yesterday after four years in a coma, his doctors said.

Parnrawat's coma was caused by a brain infection he contracted after his car plunged into a polluted canal in 2003. His death came a week after family, friends and fans celebrated his 25th birthday.

About a hundred tearful members of Big's fan club flocked to Siriraj Hospital yesterday to make their farewells. Pichaya Pongcharoen, a Mathayom 5 student at Satree Watrakang School, said she had been a fan since she was in Mathayom 1 and was shocked to hear of Big's death.

Tassanee Suriyasenee, a 17-year-old from Satree Nakhon-sawan School, said she was very sad that Big had left his family and fans forever. She has all Big's albums and books about him and has taken part in activities with Big's family and fan club in the four years since his accident.

In late 2001, three boys of different ages and from different places - Kawee "Beam" Tanjararak, Worrawech "Dan" Danuwong and Apichet (Big's old name) - came together as a boy band named D2B for the first letters of their nicknames and released a self-titled debut album that same year. Despite a slow start, sales eventually exceeded a million copies.

D2B won teenagers over with hits such as "Tor Na Chan (Ther Tham Yangnan Dai Yangrai)" (Why Did You Do That Before Me?) and "Mai Mee Ther Wannan Mai Mee Chan Wannee" (Without You Then, Without Me Now). Their music videos, starring the three lads, also went down well with teenagers.

Parnrawat, who charmed fans with his bright egg-shaped face and sexy eyes and beetle brows, was the only child of Udom and Yupha in Samut Prakan.

The third-year student of mass communication at Bangkok University was an outgoing person with a sense of humour.

"I'm not the type of guy who likes to be confined to a room," Big is quoted as saying in the book "D2B: The Definite Collective Photography Album", released in 2003.

"Big is the only child, so he is rather self-centred," the book quotes Beam as saying. "But he loves friends."

Big's first school was Theparak Kindergarten. In his teens he studied at Assumption School in Samrong until Mathayom 3, and then at Pensamit School in Bang Kapi.

While in high school, he got his first public exposure as a model in two TV commercials for Pepsi and Swensen's ice cream.

Soon after joining the singing club in high school, Big was advised by a teacher to enter the "Star Challenge" singing contest being held by RS Promotion. It was his first step on the road to stardom as a member of D2B.

Research showed that D2B's members appealed to a variety of audiences. Beam was adored by university students, Big was a teen heartthrob and Dan's appeal was universal due mainly to his boy-next-door looks.

D2B won many awards over the years.

In the photograph album book, Big said of his future: "I would like to have a meadow with a dairy farm because I would like to be a boss, not a follower. Most importantly, I think that it is private and peaceful."

Big's funeral rites are being held at Wat Nam-daeng in Samut Prakan until December 15.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-12-2007 04:06 AM | Show all posts
Geng wairai, please take note :  Gathering kol 8pm kat YM or here

RIP P'Big  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-12-2007 04:43 AM | Show all posts

Big singing his famous song

[ Last edited by  cassiopeia at 10-12-2007 04:47 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2007 10:10 AM | Show all posts
May he RIP.....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2007 01:20 PM | Show all posts
alaaa....... aku tak dapat nak tgk kat youtube lak...
aku kalo artis2 habis nyawa ni, aku nak tau gak w/pon tak kenal...
sblm aku p ke last page aku p 1st page dulu....
tak sangka lak pernah ader projek ngan P....

giler 4 thn koma.... sedihnyer ler saper yang jadik fan dia....
arghhhhhhhh!!! tak relaaaa.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 02:45 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063997 second(s), 41 queries .