CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

What's going on in Malaysia (Berita Sensasi)

[Copy link]
Post time 7-12-2014 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 2-12-2014 02:37 PM
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/indian-tycoon-throws-mass-wedding-fatherless-women-114404620.html ...

this is great no matter how many times i go to india, the sight of poverty always sadden me. last trip was quite shocking, jewerly shop is crowded with ppl shopping for diwali. they all are ordinary people, not like those rich pompous suit wearing ppl. i suppose indians save money just for these occassions. whereas here including me, can't even afford to buy a pair of gold earrings saving money is difficult

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-12-2014 03:20 PM | Show all posts
skippy posted on 7-12-2014 12:43 PM
this is great  no matter how many times i go to india, the sight of poverty always sadden ...

Actually what they are doing are saving money also.

Indians have speacil time of the year (around the 7th month of the year if not mistaken) and even speacil day of the month where they can buy gold. They buy because they do not believe in paper currency and will keep gold and silver in their homes (or bank deposit boxes) as moveable assets. That way, even if the price of rupee falls, their wealth are safe. Another asset which they could buy is land as well.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-12-2014 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/hindu- ... wamy-052707981.html

New Delhi, Dec. 17 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Wednesday said that if anybody wanted to re-covert to Hinduism he or she has the right to do so and added that any Hindu organization is entitled to organize a celebration to facilitate the same.

"They have no law to stop the conversion and the government of Uttar Pradesh is in a total chaos. However, if anybody wants to re-covert and come back to Hinduism he is welcome and the RSS or the VHP any Hindu organization is entitled to organize a celebration or an occasion by which this can be facilitated," said Swamy.
Last week, around 200 people were reportedly converted to Hinduism in a ceremony in Agra by groups linked to the BJP's ideological mentor RSS.

The Bajrang Dal and the Dharam Jagran Manch, the groups that performed the mass conversions, reportedly claimed that the families were originally Hindus and converted to Islam around 30 years ago. (ANI)

Very good move.

At least now, Muslims who fears actions if he choose to leave Islam can do so without fear. All he has to do is seek help from the local politicians (who are supportive of Hinduism) and return back to the roots of their forefathers.

After all, ONLY place Islam should exist is in Saudi Arabia.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-12-2014 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/court- ... peal-050405203.html

The Court of Appeal today threw out an appeal by a Muslim convert against a high court order granting custody to his ex-wife of the couple’s two children.

A three-man bench chaired by Datuk Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahim, in dismissing Izwan Abdullah’s appeal, said the court was bound by an earlier federal court ruling that the shariah court had no jurisdiction over parties whose marriage was registered under the Law Reform (Marriage and Divorce ) Act 1976.

"The religious court could only confirm that dissolution of marriage had taken place when one of the spouses had converted." The other judges on the panel were Datuk Ahmadi Asnawi and Datuk Tengku Maimun Tuan Mat.

Good response from our Judicial System.

The wife have followed the proper law procedure and have been given the rights over the kids to her. He has no rights to her or the kids and have no rights to convert the children to the Arabic brainwash system known as Islam.

(True) God willing, this man will be orphaned for his actions of converting to Islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 18-12-2014 01:46 PM
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/court-throws-muslim-convert-custody-appeal-050405203.html

pity for the kids  growing up believing god who drink samsu...which not part of hindusim..
if the wife teaches truth ok lah but if she teaches god is gender bender and drink samsu...i feel sorry for the kids

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2014 06:10 PM | Show all posts
Kaum India perlu tinggalkan MIC...jangan rendahkan martabat bangsa yg mempunyai sejarah dan ketamadunan hebat..MIC seperti UMNO.. hanya memperbodohkan kaum utk kepentingan mereka
Palanivel 'ayahanda' samseng, kata Muneandy  :http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/284135

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-1-2015 12:37 PM | Show all posts
I found this interesting (to say the least) article from a very short-sighted (and probably an atheist) man who seems to be doing pyschology. After reading the article below, first question which popped into my mind was ... where do they find these guys to write article for them?

Source : http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... nd-divine-judgement

Not God's judgement, he says. Reasons he gave :-

Principle 1 - God gave ample warning and time.
Principle 2 - There's always some bad guys need to be whacked.
Principle 3 - There's always someone (victims who must be) saved.

The reason why I said he was short-sighted was he failed to see that God have fullfilled all three of the principles before this Natural Disaster had occurred.

First Principle - God already have ample warning. Between 2006 and 2007, Muslims made the first strike against non-Muslims by destroying over 100 Hindu temples and burning a few churches. Result - they lost their majority in 2008 General Election. It was sort of warning to Muslims to behave properly - but did they listen? NO. Even after 2013 General Election which caused them majority vote, they have not changed at all. So, ample warning was given.

Second principle - the bad guys. It is obvious who are the bad guys here - the Muslims in this country. Despite of what had happened from 2006 to now, they continued to do all sort of evil and despicable things, including taking over Perak illegally, abuse human-right activities and even making fuss over the use of Allah by Christians and status of dogs, confescating the Bibles among other things. To make things simpler, they continued their evil ways without any mends, just as the Pharoahs and people of Sodom and Gomorrah had done. Muslims in Malaysia also support terrorist groups like South Thailand Separatists and Abu Sayyaf to the point that they willing to become middlemen in kidnapping scheme. The country is being flooded by Muslim foreigners in order to push non-Muslims out of Malaysia. Many areas which 10 years ago had non-Muslim majority could be filled with foreign muslims.  And on top of that, Muslims here started to change the social system as well like dumb-down the educational system so stupid races like Pakistani, Bangladeshis and Indon children can go to school and compete with non-Muslim children.

And finally, the third principle - there must be victims. Unless this author (of the article) lives outside Malaysia, I don't see how he could possibly missed all the hardship and injustice non-Muslims have been dealing in hands of Muslims for the past nine years (since 2006). And to make things worse, Muslims here have crossed the line of no return. They went to perform actions of terrorists such as killing over 250 people aboard MH370 by a Muslim suicidical pilot, taking no actions against Sulu Government for its attacks on Sabah and Sarawak and finally join ISIS in Syria. Not enough, PAS is once again pushing for implement of Huduh System even so such useless system will not do anything positive for Malaysia. PAS simple pushing for it because they believe it is God's command.

So, despite of all these "evil actions" which had been done by Muslims and the victims in form of non-Muslims for the past nine years, I failed to see how this idiotic, short-sighted moron calling himself a Pyschologist could think that the Flood in East Malaysia was anything BUT God's punishment toward Muslims and their evil ways?

Or does this moron think that God applies only to Islam while the rest of us are atheist like him?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2015 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Continue from above ...

I went around Malaysia.yahoo.com and found couple more articles stating that this was not an act of God. I read through and finally understood why these people (mostly non-Muslims) were saying that was not an Act of God but a mere natural disaster. It was largely due to PAS's push for Hudud implementation. PAS - like a backstabbing parasite which it always had been - is using this disaster to influence the people to accept Hudud, stating that God is angry because they (the People) did not accept a 7th century Arabic laws which (they claim) will solve all their problems magically. Frankly speaking, I don't understand why no one shoot these people.

In my opinion, these writers of the articles are WRONG in their approach. They are driven by FEAR - fear of Hudud being implemented, fear of talking against Islam and labelled as anti-islamic person (by their bosses no doubt, as most of them seems to come from Malay Mail) and finally they in fear of shooting their mouth and get caught in ISA. After all, if Malays can overreact for simple thing like dogs, imagine how much noise they could make if someone were to criticise Islam and Malays in written form.

I guess no one else can be like me.

The approach which they should take is to say this IS Wrath of God. It is Wrath of God not for falling to implement Hudud but failure to govern their country (Malaysia) properly. After all, IF Muslims trully believe that God is angry for not implementing Hudud in Kelantan, how come He is whacking PAS's home turf and sparing other states - including Penang and Selangor. How come their God never send floods before - even so the call to implement Hudud have been in existence since 1980s? How come only now their God seems to get angry?

God is angry but for the different reason other than Hudud. He is angry at the way Malaysian Government (namely BN) have been conducting its actions. He is angry at Muslims who have developed similar ego, pride and arrogance of that of Iblis - that think that it is higher in status just because it was made of fire (in comparison to Man who were made from Earth). Nowadays, Muslims have similar ego and pride, thinking that they are "chosen ones" just because they are Muslims.

Yes, God is angry because Muslims (mainly BN Government) are supportive of Terrorists groups like the South Thailand Separatist, Abu Sayyaf and Jemaah Islamiah (JI). And now, the government failed to stop Muslims from going out to Syria (including women who becoming international sex workers) and seems to be dragging its feet in prosecuting those who had returned (as if last friday - 02/01/2015 - they should be around 50 people or so). It seems that Malaysian Government wants to turn Malaysia into another turmoil country like Pakistan, Bangladesh and Indonesia with its action.

How else could you explain why no one else seems to be infected with e-coli except for our own PM, Najis who is right now being treated for cirit birit (diarrhea).

Yes, God is angry and these are the reasons. It has nothing to do with Hudud implementation. Question now is - will Malaysian Government and Muslims get their act together and improve the situation with the political system, economy and social system in this country OR do they need further demonstration just how angry God can be?

PS - A note to God :- I am personally suggesting the next one to be one month for flood and a large tsunami from South China Sea. Thank you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-1-2015 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... about-partys-future

“I agreed to a moratorium to allow both sides to discuss with the Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak as chairman of BN to find the best way forward to resolve the crisis,” he said in a brief statement today.

The moratorium followed rowdy scenes outside the party’s headquarters yesterday when Subramaniam and another vice-president, Datuk M. Saravanan, were stopped by party security officials from entering its office.

At the height of yesterday’s tensions, Saravanan received a death threat from an anonymous caller. He subsequently lodged a police report.

MIC has been in crisis after the Registrar of Societies (RoS) found irregularities in the party polls and ordered it to conduct fresh elections.

The RoS directive also sparked fears that failure to conduct fresh polls would result in the party's deregistration.

Both Subramaniam and Saravanan were trying to enter the party headquarters to hold a press conference over Palanivel’s decision to remove several MIC state leaders – a move seen by his critics as an attempt to further consolidate his hold on the party.

In the changes to state party chiefs, Saravanan was replaced as federal territory state liaison committee chairman with Datuk Rajoo Vyraperumal, while Tan Sri Ramasamy Muthusamy took over from Palanivel as Perak chief.

Datuk Ganesan Arumugam was named as new Negri Sembilan state liaison committee chief, taking over from Datuk S. Sothinathan.

Indian society in Malaysia shouldn't worry too much about this fiasco. It is just a "dying pains" of MIC which have been pretending to hold Indian society's benefits for the past 30 years while doing nothing for them. Now, like a great tree with rotten roots, the tree is shaking with a loud growl. Any time soon, the tree which is called MIC will fall.

The fall of MIC have already started back in 2008 General Election when majority of MIC candidates (except for one Devamany from Cameron Highlands) have been rejected by the People due to their poor performance in the recent crisis which gripped Indian society since 2006.

MIC should take taken its defeat as a sign that the People are pissed off at their performance but they are overconfident that while their masters, the Barisan Nasional remains in power, it will be impossible for them to suffer a complete defeat. They went around thinking that they do not need the People to survive and that BN was strong enough to last forever. Obviously, they don't know crap.

You see ... in this World and beyond, what happens to Man, his society and his World is not determined by any political parties or political scheme. It is determined by the Divine and the Divine acts according to the Will of the People to ensure a harmonies environment could be created where the People will seek the Divine in peace and tranquility. But this fools had forgotten that.

They failed to protect the Temples, they failed to protect the People, they failed to protect Democracy and they failed to protect our future. Such people like these MIC have no reason to exist, and therefore, before the next General Election, MIC will surely fall (unlike some of the members of MIC who still wants to serve the People could take some drastic measures).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2015 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... eated-like-criminal

BUKIT MERTAJAM, March 17 — The parents of a Year One pupil from a national primary school here are aggrieved over the way the headmaster disciplined their son.

They claimed the headmaster dragged their son to the front of a morning assembly — with the child’s pants coming off in the process — and beat him on his buttocks and back.

“We do not understand the attitude of the headmaster, why drag my son and beat him?” said mother S. Jellinah Swari, during a press conference at the Prai assemblyman, P. Ramasamy’s, service centre at Taman Chai Leng yesterday.

She said the incident happened on March 5 at about 7.30am when the teachers and pupils gathered for morning assembly.

Jellinah said she went to the school to enquire on the incident.

“While walking to the headmaster’s office, a lady teacher in charge of student affairs shouted at me and called me stupid for not transferring my son to a special school.”

She said the headmaster was in his room, but he did not come out to check what was happening outside.

This is what happened when we put a retarded, uneducated, Arabic minded people in charge of education when they are only qualified to herd camels and cows for living.

Before readers think I'm overreacting to a isolated incident, it is not an isolated incidents. There have been many reports of such behavior by Malay teachers toward non-Malays. It even happened in my own house where my nephew and niece comes home from school almost weekly with some sort of complains about their teachers. In one incident, my nephew stated that one of his teacher tore his book and threw it outside the class, allegedly he made mistakes in his home work. He brought the torn book back and had his father - a Ph.D holder check it out and found no error. What was the mistake? The nephew was born a non-malay and was excellent in school and sports and that was a torn in this racist pigs' eyes.

Education used to be a a respected profession with many good people coming in to teach youngsters. At least it was when I was young. We had a lot of respect for our teachers - regardless of their race. My two favorite teachers were a christian man named Peters when I was in Form 5 and a malay history teacher who was splitting image of Mr. Os (the 1980s male Malay actor - no joke, really).  I still remember them fondly today even so it had been over 18 years.

But what we have today in term of teachers? Stupid retards who think teaching profession is like going to the damn office. Go to office, sit down and shake their legs lazily, give some homework to kids and don't bother them, pretend to teach, sit and chat with other colleagues and leave the school at the first ring of the bell when the students are still in the classroom. Some even comes with rascist attitude, especially the Malay women who are useless for just about EVERYTHING on this World - except maybe for prostitution, which they are quite good at.

Malays needs to remember ONE F*$King thing - it doesn't take a lot for us to find them and beat them up in a dark alley but only thing stopping us from doing that is COMMON LAWS. Malays needs to LEARN TO LIVE IN A SOCIETY. Otherwise, go and live in a forest somewhere like your ancestors did or go to Arab there and become Arab's prostitutes.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2015 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 22-3-2015 03:58 PM
Sephiroth replied at 6-1-2015 04:30 PM
PS - A note to God :- I am personally suggesting the next one to be one month for flood and a large tsunami from South China Sea. Thank you.

Note to God? u giving note to God? which ? asuras???

already few  months  pass ...now  march...where is you so called  prediction???

your crystal ball wrong again is it? hahahah

at least mine came true ...great tsunani 2014 and the  torando...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2015 07:56 AM | Show all posts
by Stupid.8

already few  months  pass ...now  march...

Are you really THIS STUPID? Do you even bother to read other people's comments before shooting that $hit hole you call a mouth? I said FOR ONE MONTH, NOT FOR THIS MONTH.

F#@k off if you have nothing useful to say.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2015 02:48 PM | Show all posts

...and that one month already pass  yet nothing happen....the so called predictions

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-5-2015 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://zeenews.india.com/news/so ... e-dead_1588927.html

Last Updated: Saturday, May 2, 2015 - 22:54

Kathmandu: Fresh tremors rocked parts of Nepal on Saturday, triggering landslides as the death toll in last Saturday's devastating earthquake crossed 7,000, including 19 Indians, and protests mounted over relief not reaching several affected areas.

A 5.1-magnitude aftershock shook Barpak village in Gorkha district near the epicentre of the powerful 7.9-magnitude temblor that had caused widespread destruction. A woman was injured due to the tremor that was preceded by a 4.5-magnitude aftershock, triggering panic among the people.

The second aftershock also led to landslides, adding to the woes of the quake-hit people, many of whom have been forced to stay in the open. A major landslide occurred at Dolalghat between Sindupalchowk and Kawre district here. "No injuries have been reported so far," said a police official.

The death toll in Nepal's worst quake in 80 years shot up to 7,040 with another 14,100 people injured, according to Nepal's Home Ministry. The figure is expected to go up further, with bodies still being pulled out from under mounds of debris in several areas.

Frankly speaking, I have no love for Nepal nowadays. I had once - reading about the great white mountains and the deep green valley, where Hinduism and Buddhism were free and followed as it did ages ago when the Sages walked the Earth.

But what happened now? In 2008, the People of Nepal choose (through so-called Democratic election) to discard the Monarchy and elect a Communist Government which was a$$-kissing itself to the Chinese Communist Party in Beijing. They (Nepalese) had forgotten about their way of life, heritage, culture and belief and continued to support China as it marched across the Himalayan.

And now, they are paying the price. They have rejected the Gods which protected them for decades, even century. And by doing so, the Gods refused to save them from the Calamity which was waiting for them. 7,000 people paid it with their lives, thousands more are affected for a year to come, only to face another (even worst) disaster than this. You (Nepal) choose China, we will see whether China will help you or not.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2015 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... ims-michael-flecker
MAY 6 — At the conclusion of the recent Association of South-east Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit in Malaysia, the Chairman’s statement read: “We share the serious concerns expressed by some leaders on the land reclamation being undertaken in the South China Sea, which has eroded trust and confidence and may undermine peace, security and stability in the South China Sea.” The stock response from China is that it has an “indisputable right” to be there and to do whatever it likes. And while ASEAN treads on eggshells, China demands that Vietnam, the Philippines, and other occupiers immediately stop their infringements on Chinese sovereignty.

The Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs has stated that the nation’s rights are historical, with the earliest proof of hegemony over the Nanhai (the South Sea) spelled out in Han and Tang texts. The Han dynasty ruled from 206 BC until AD 220 and the Tang from AD 618 to 906, implying that China deployed an assertive fleet of sea going junks throughout the first millennium.

This is still sufficient to indicate trends. Seven Southeast Asian ships of the lashed-lug shipbuilding tradition span the thousand years from the fourth century AD until the 13th century. Two stitched Arab dhows appear in the ninth century, when large Arab communities are known to have resided in principal Chinese ports. No fewer than 15 shipwrecks of vessels of the South China Sea tradition — a hybrid South-east Asian/Chinese construction centred in Siam — occurred from the 14th to 16th century. There are 11 Chinese junks, but the oldest is dated to the late 12th or early 13th century.

Clearly, China could not claim maritime sovereignty before the advent of Chinese sea-going shipping.

China has no claims to any parts of South-East Asia because China have been following a Close-Curtain policy for nearly 500 years BEFORE the coming of Westerners to China in 1800s. Matter a fact, only account of Chinese vessels ever venturing out into the South China Sea in a large masses was Admiral Ho's fleet in 1400s where it had reached Malacca, Indonesia and sailed all the way to Africa and returned. The tale of Chinese discovering America was a nonsense because Vikings and the locals already settled in America before any Chinese set foot on America soil.

What we know from History is that Chinese Emperors did not have an active diplomatic relationship with countries outside Chinese borders, especially in the South because Chinese believe (like so many today) that anyone outside China (or outside their racial features) are "barbaric" in nature. Even when Malacca put itself under Chinese protection, it was due to Malays choosing to kiss the Chinese's rear end and not because the Chinese put them (Malays) in the same par as them (contrary to what it had said in Sejarah Melayu).

Therefore, the current push by the Communist Chinese southward is something South-East Asian countries should consider as an illegal occupation, invasion of another country's soverignity and an act of war.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2015 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... rom-science-ikim-sc

KUALA LUMPUR, May 12 — The anti-hysteria kit sold by a university for RM8,750 demonstrates the continued existence of animism among local Muslims who still believe the psychological phenomenon is because of “possession by evil spirits”, a local scientist has said.

In an opinion piece published by The Star, Dr Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen Shaikh Mohd Salleh from the Institute of Islamic Understanding Malaysia’s (IKIM) Centre for Science and Environment Studies pointed out that such belief was rooted in the paganism that predates the arrival of Islam.

“As a consequence, we find that the Malay-Muslim community could not differentiate between the animistic concept of being possessed by evil spirits and the modern psychiatric understanding of hysteria,” he wrote.

The anti-hysteria kit comprising everyday items such as chopsticks, salt, lime, vinegar, pepper spray, and formic acid is being sold for RM8,750 by the UMP, which it claims can ward off “evil spirits”.

UMP has also defended the kit following an outpouring of criticism that it was based on superstition, claiming that it was based on scientific research and has a proven track record in over 50 test cases.

It also urged to the public not to be sceptical over the efficacy and science behind the kit.

Whahahahaha ....

This shows that even after 500 years (after Islam comes to Tanah Melayu), the Malays are so damn stupid that they still believe in superstition and willing to pay thousands for this kind of things. What is the use of modern education to this city dwelling jungle people? Are they even qualified to lead the country?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-5-2015 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... ive-or-constructive
by Dyana Sofya

MAY 15 — Last month, I had the honour of being selected to participate in the Australia-Malaysia Institute (AMI) Muslim Exchange Programme Visit.

The purpose of the programme was for us, the participants, to discover different perspectives on current cultural issues in an increasingly multi-ethnic and multi-religious migrant society such as Australia. Through the programme, we were also able to exchange ideas and experiences with various communities there.

As the main objective of the programme was to broaden our understanding of inter-community relations, the state of Victoria was an obvious place to visit. Victorians originated from more than 200 countries, speak more than 230 languages and dialects, and follow more than 130 religious faiths. While their origins couldn’t be anymore diverse, they all migrated with one aspiration in mind – to find a better life for themselves and their children.

However, response was not positive due to anxiety over the Islamic State threat and other unfounded militant sentiments associated with Muslims. The council was afraid that the premise would be used for malicious rather than religious purposes.
Destructive or Constructive?
In my opinion - USELESS.

Let's be fair here. OIC (International Islamic Organization) have been around for decades and it is pretty useless. I don't hear about them nowadays, maybe they got banned or dissolved. In Malaysia, non-Islamic parties like MIC, MCA, DAP and even PKR cannot do anything when comes to religion and most "forum" involving Muslims and Non-Muslim dialogues will be dominated by Muslims who yap away non-stop and expect non-Muslims to listen and nod like a cow. Non-Muslims are expect to listen and listen and listen, and then they are expected to agree unquestionably to the great wisdom of the Muslims.

As long as this stalemate exist - where Muslims don't listen to anyone else except their own voice (outside and inside their own heads) and Non-Muslims contine to being passive and nod their heads to everything Muslims says and do, there will be no improvement and nothing will change. Forums like these will continue to be useless and waste of time.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 15-5-2015 11:37 AM
Source : http://www.themalaymailonline.com/opinion/dyana-sofya/article/multi-religious-society-destr ...
In my opinion - USELESS.

Let's be fair here. OIC (International Islamic Organization) have been around for decades and it is pretty useless

yup  OIC same as MIC  both are usless...when comes to money...all those holy garment wearing and good bla bla bla words  will fly ...because materials comes first in their mind...

Think

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2015 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... with-dap-over-hudud

KUALA LUMPUR, May 19 — Muslims have a duty to be angry with DAP for its open rejection of hudud, said PAS president Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang.

The Marang MP said the emotion is natural and that Muslims are obligated to feel anger, especially when it concerns matters of faith and “things permitted by Allah”.

Anger is part of humans, if there is no anger it is not human, that’s why we are angry on things that Allah allows, things that Allah doesn’t allow we are not angry,” he said.
Step on a dog's tail and it will be angry at you also. Does that mean that the dog become human because it can express anger? Or does does Abdul Hadi Awang wants humans (particularly Muslims) to become like guard dogs, waiting for a master like him to say "Sic him!" before Muslims in Malaysia become angry at DAP and bare their teeth?

It is stupidity of Muslim leaders like these which makes Islam a third-rate religion, run by fourth-rate leaders with mentality of bullies, idiots and morons all bundle together in an unhealthy package.

IF Hadi were to tell Muslims to become angry at the condition of their children - leaving school without proper education, teen pregnancy, become Mat Motor and Boksiah among others and other such social problems, then at least I can understand and accept what he said was true. Even if he told them to be angry at the Government for implementing GST which is burdening the people, I can still understand. But what he says is be angry because PAS unable to achieve its daydream of establishing Hudud System. As if by having Hudud System, all their problems will disappear.

It is people like this who kept pushing Muslims down and down toward 7th Century while the rest of the World are moving toward 22nd Century.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-5-2015 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Source : http://zeenews.india.com/news/wo ... icials_1604183.html

Washington: China recently deployed two artillery pieces on one of its artificial islands in the contested South China Sea, US defense officials said on Friday, in an unprecedented move that will heighten suspicion of Beijing`s intentions.

The heavy weapons, since removed, posed no security threat but their positioning -- within range of territory claimed by Vietnam -- underscored Washington`s concerns that China is pursuing a huge island-building project for military purposes, officials said.

The two motorized artillery pieces were spotted on a manmade island about a month ago in the Spratly Islands, a defense official who spoke on condition of anonymity told AFP, citing surveillance imagery.

It is the first time that China has been accused of deploying artillery or other weaponry on their manmade islands in the area.

"We can confirm we have identified some weapons on one of these reclaimed Chinese islands," Pentagon spokesman Colonel Steven Warren told reporters.

"The militarization of these islands is something we`re opposed to."

War is coming to our shores very soon, due to China's stupidity and barbaric attitude. China will not stop there, they will continue to pour military vessels, personals and military weapons which could threanten all the nations surrounding the island - which could include Indochina, Vietnam, Philiphines, Thailand, Sabah, Sarawak and Malaysia.

Question now is what will ASEAN countries do? Is Malaysia ready for war if the need arises to defend the South East Asian countries and its seas?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 08:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094389 second(s), 40 queries .