Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hijau88

[SBS] The Penthouse S1, 2, 3: War In Life - Lee Ji Ah, Kim So Yeon, Eugene. [3]

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 20-9-2021 07:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lilac85 replied at 20-9-2021 07:06 PM
Knetz memuji actor dlm drama tu hahaha. I pon nk cari drama lain ni or maybe repeat tgk penthouse  ...

Sj cari drama on going tyg kat tv, yg leh aku terima, so far the veil jdi pilihan.

Tp feel excited utk follow tu xde la. Masi lgi teringt ingt Penthouse.

Haritu aku tgk drama Jiah snow lotus... Bsoknya baru aku ada mood nak tgk ep 13 Pentouse.
Ni tgh cari mood utk tgk ep 14 lgi.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-9-2021 07:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by hijau88 at 20-9-2021 07:37 PM
lilac85 replied at 20-9-2021 07:04 PM
Ya tuhannn over the board nau shippers deyoll hahaha

Uolssss. Dorg tu helok lgi tau, ok sgt2, behave. Sbb tak sebok benda lain. Melainkan ada cari psl. Gtu aku memback up shipper LogRyeon.
Ni dr pemerhatian aku la. Tp aku tak join la dorg tu.

Shipper yg 1 lgi tu yg over shipper ukjlja. Smpi byk acc aku blocked esp yg kat ig. Legaaaaa.
Tp kesian la kat pelakon2. Hrp2 dorg tak over lgi. Sbb aku byk blocked malas nak ambik tau.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2021 07:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 20-9-2021 07:31 PM
Sj cari drama on going tyg kat tv, yg leh aku terima, so far the veil jdi pilihan.

Tp feel exc ...

Selamat mencari muse utk tgk the end game ye chuol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2021 07:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lilac85 replied at 20-9-2021 07:35 PM
Selamat mencari muse utk tgk the end game ye chuol

End game la sgt. LogRyeon end game kat afterlife. Sedeyyyyyh.
Bila aku teringt scene Soo ryeon jatuh tasik tu n Logan sedeyhhh yg amat. Trus hilang mood nak tgk ep 14. Haha.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2021 07:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Last show utk tgk team Penthouse kat variety show, mean no harm ep 1 je la. Sbb ada Jiah.
Tp tak dpt tgk interaksi Jiah n so yeon sama2 sbb mcm dorg dtg hari yg blainan lak.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2021 07:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 20-9-2021 07:41 PM
Bila aku teringt scene Soo ryeon ja ...

Itu la. Mmg spoil gile2 part tu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-9-2021 07:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lilac85 replied at 21-9-2021 07:17 PM
Itu la. Mmg spoil gile2 part tu

Kan. Spoil yg amat. 3-3 season dorg buat Soo ryeon Logan mcm tu. Ntah hape2 la. Season 1 n 2 leh sbr lgi. S3 dorg buat afterlife lak.
2 minggu berlalu pun masi sakit hati. Xpenah penah aku tgk kdrama sakit hati smpi mcm ni. Sbb storyline n pelakon dah best, ending spoil.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2021 11:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 20-9-2021 07:41 PM
Bila aku teringt scene Soo ryeon ja ...

Scene ni membuatkan expectations aku pada watak suryeon jatuh merudum..kalau sebelum ni watak suryeon tu digambarkan sbg seorang yg sangat baik, lps scene ni pendapat aku pada suryeon adalah sebaliknya. At least yoonhee mati sbb nak selamatkan anak org lain, tp dia mati sbb bunuh diri, tinggalkan org yg sangat2 sayangkan dia...aaaahhh...takleh terima betul.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-9-2021 11:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by hijau88 at 22-9-2021 12:03 AM
cmf_Arwen replied at 21-9-2021 11:51 PM
Scene ni membuatkan expectations aku pada watak suryeon jatuh merudum..kalau sebelum ni watak sury ...

Watak Soo ryeon kena sabotaj uols.
Penulis letewww suka2 buat mcm tu.
Aku lebih sakit hati kat penulis.
N kesian kat Soo ryeon n Jiah.
Tp ye la pelakon kena la berlakon ikut skrip kan.

Teringt interview awal S3 tu, Jiah nak Soo ryeon dpt happy ending. Tup2, dpt sebaliknya. Huhu.

Mcm so yeon pun mcm rasa serba salah bila watak seojin kena tolak yoon hee kat tebing tu.
Yoon hee lak tpaksa jdi hulk utk menjadikan storyline lebih dramatik masa tu.
Sdgkan ada cara lain lebih praktikal. Haha.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2021 09:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Credit to:
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001350726

Kim Dong-gyu said, "I want to work with the seniors of 'Penthouse' once again. I have a lot of trust and respect for the seniors. I want to show the seniors a more mature image because they liked me. I worked for a year and a half. The fact that he gave me the feeling of wanting to see you again while doing the show is something I respect as a person and as an actor.”

Among them, I picked actress Lee Ji-ah as the person I wanted to work with properly.  Kim Dong-gyu expressed his respect, saying, "Lee Ji-ah's eyes are very strange. The warmth and coldness are red and blue in her eyes. It may seem frivolous to you, but I want to try to match even one line of lines at least once."

Finally, Kim Dong-gyu said, "I am grateful to many people, but I am most grateful to the viewers. I was an actor who pushed my hair out and acted, but the viewers liked it, so I came to this interview. Even though it must have been lacking a lot, I was immersed in the character of Secretary Jo and had fun. He gave me a nickname and it seems like a dream-like time has happened. I will greet you with a better image, a better actor, a fun image and a moving image."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2021 09:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 22-9-2021 09:45 AM
Credit to:

Kat Penthouse, klu ada scene sec jo n Soo ryeon pun, asyik sec jo kena tampar / belasah jek.

Hrp2 lps ni ada peluang sec jo blakon ngan Jiah lgi. Sec jo bharap tu.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2021 01:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by hijau88 at 22-9-2021 01:03 PM

Finally, aku dah tgk epi 14. Legaaaaaa.
Itu pun skip scene x penting.

Nama penthouse baru kat cheonsoo tu, Istana Simwoon lak. 130 tingkat gtu.
Tetibe kang mari pula yg stay situ.
Kiranya SK SH tu berubah abis down to earth smpi xnak duduk kat penthouse lgi la. Even bgnn tu rasanya under Simwoon construction milik Soo ryeon.

Ada je kdrama aku follow on going ada pelakon fevret tp ending hauk, on the spot aku move on.
Tp, penangan Penthouse ni lain mcm, cerita ni dah la best even kejam, tup2 ending / last epi paling hauk n kejam d abad ini. Gerammm.
Hrp2 dah leh move on lps ni. Tp lum jumpa kdrama yg boleh aku move on sepenuhnya dr Penthouse ni.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2021 01:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by hijau88 at 22-9-2021 01:13 PM

Credit to:
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000490051

Interview ni bjuta lagi bagus dr tgk hidden room story of 540 days baru2 ni.

'Penthouse Lee Ji-ah "I don't think it's over after a full year and a half of Shim Soo-ryun"[Q&A]

[Newsen Reporter Lee Min-ji] Actress Lee Ji-ah shared her thoughts on the end of the SBS drama 'Penthouse'.

Lee Ji-ah, who returned to the drama 'Penthouse' after two years, showed not only her alluring appearance, but also her acting skills that increase viewers' immersion with each episode.

Lee Ji-ah, who stood at the center of 'Penthouse' high viewer ratings and explosive topicality, received full support from viewers throughout the season with her varied acting that crosses between good and bad actors.

Lee Ji-ah said, "The love and passion of the viewers who waited for the next episode together was the driving force to lead the season.  I sincerely thank everyone who has been with me on the long journey of ‘Penthouse’.”

The following is the full text of actress Lee Ji-ah's Q&A.

Q. ‘Penthouse’ has come to an end after 540 days of journey.  How do you feel about the ending?

A. I am thankful that everyone was able to finish it without any major accidents and I already miss it.  I received a lot of love, and my resolve to grow further to become an actor who can repay that love has become stronger than ever.

Q. How did you feel about the first filming of season 1 and the last filming of season 3?

A. Both the first filming and the last filming did not feel real.  There was a crying scene from the first filming, but it was not easy to act the heightened emotions before building the character's narrative.  As time went by, I slowly melted into the character, and it felt unrealistic that the character Su-ryun, who had filled the time for a year and a half, really ended at the end of the last filming.  Actually, I still don't think that 'Penthouse' is over (laughs).

Q. While filming the entire season of ‘Penthouse’, is there a moment that you are most happy, a moment that is difficult, or a moment you want to remember in particular?

A. The scenes where all the actors appeared were always fun.  Usually, filming a group scene takes a long time and is often exhausting and difficult, but just being on set with our actors was fun.  That image was completely reflected in the making.  Because of that, it seems that the viewers enjoyed watching and waiting for the making.

Also, the memorable moments in Season 1 include the scene where Su-ryun cried in the hospital room, the scene where Su-ryun and Aegyo were single, the scene where Yoon-hee said “You are the criminal who killed Seol-ah”, and the scene where Na Aegyo died. The scenes that were a big turning point are particularly memorable.

Q. You also performed intense action scenes, which action scene is the most memorable?

A. The hospital action scene with Dan-tae is the most memorable.  There was a scene where two men were forcibly dragged away, and Su-ryun thought that she might have killed Dan-tae that day.  It was in such a state of evil.  On the other hand, there were a lot of fun scenes in the making, but in fact, the scene itself is a very emotional scene, so the action was more intense than ever.  It was a scene where the energy to run away and kill Dan-tae against the strength of the two strong men trying to pull Su-li out and the trembling rage that gave strength to the whole body was great.  Because it was a scene with a lot of movement, the focus went out several times, and because of that, I had to act over and over again.  I filmed that scene and lay ill for exactly two days.

Q. In Season 2, you played Shim Soo-ryun and Na Aegyo, the first two roles in your life.  It must have been a big challenge for you as an actor. What part of character analysis did you focus on?

A. It was the first time I thought about the lives of Shim Su-ryun and Na Aegyo.  It will be different from the pure and clear Shim cultivator who has no antipathy towards the whole world, who has lived her life at the bottom and has been worn out, so rough and daring, her eyes and actions of aegyo have received attention and love from many people throughout her life.  On the other hand, the one-person, two-player scene was also a time when Shim Soo-ryun's life was still without major incidents.

It was the second time to ponder the different situations, positions, and emotions of the two characters.  I, Aegyo, admired and envied the life of her cultivation that she did not have, but trusted her.  And at first, Su-li despises Na Aegyo for pretending to be her own, but after seeing her pain in her Na Aegyo, she wants to hug her.  We tried to act by focusing on our different feelings for each other.

Q. From season 1 to season 3, I was impressed with how Sim Soo-ryun's character changed in various ways.  How was the sim training that Lee Ji-ah completed?

A. Su-ryun is a character who changes in a variety of ways, going through more things than any other character.  In Season 1, I tried to express a gentleman who is soft and naive, yet has a strong inner self, and in Season 2, he lived as a naae-gyo in hiding for two years, and appeared equipped with action and a daring side not found in training, and a resourceful trainee who takes revenge with excitement. In season 3, I tried to express a poisonous and dark cultivator who became evil on his own in order to punish evil.

The events that Soo-ryun goes through and her revenge are at the center of the play.  She had to express the ordeal of the water lily well, and she wanted to show the process of turning the white water lily into black with her empathy.  She was a big challenge as an actress and was a three-dimensional character that was difficult to express in a fragmentary way.  She said she could have done better personally, and left some regrets.  She was the character she loved so much.

There were a lot of people who were upset that she was no longer a sailor in season 3.  However, if Su-ryun had not changed so much, the question arises as to whether Joo Dan-tae or Cheon Seo-jin would have stopped their evil deeds.  Considering the ordeal that Su-ryun has been through, I wonder if it was not enough self-defense to protect her children.  Su-ryun tried to make Ju Dan-tae and Cheon Seo-jin realize how cruel their countless atrocities were, and gave them a chance to stop.  Without any remorse or conscience, if Su-ryun had not stopped them, she thought that both herself and her children would have suffered more terribly by the wicked.

Q. A word to the senior and junior fellow actors who worked with ‘Penthouse’

A. I respect and love senior and juniors, fellow actors, and all the staff members without exception.  It is a great blessing to have worked together for such a long time and gave each other a lot of good memories.  All the scenes of ‘Penthouse’ were able to shine even more thanks to senior and her junior colleagues who acted with sincerity in every moment.

Q. Lastly, a word to the viewers who have loved the drama for a long time.

A. If there were no ‘Penthouse’ fans, there would be no ‘Penthouse’.  The affection and passion for inferring the next episode each episode and waiting for the next episode together was the driving force that allowed us all to work hard until the very end.  Once again, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who shared the journey with ‘Penthouse’ and was sad the show is over together.

(Photo = BH Entertainment)

Lee Min-ji oing@newsen.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2021 01:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Napa la takde pics terbaru. Photoshoot kat studio ke. Ni guna still cut penthouse yg dah sedia ada.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2021 01:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Credit to:
https://mnc.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?idxno=2021091416215815955

--> Watak Soo ryeon mmg powerful. Tp kesudahannya je kesian. Mmm.

Like her mother Cheon Seo-jin (Kim So-yeon), Ha Eun-byul cannot be said to be a good person, but as Choi Ye-bin, she could not look bad at Ha Eun-byul.  "I felt a lot of affection and pity for Eun Byul. I actually felt a lot of loneliness while acting. Although he is a bad person for someone, I felt compassion because he was a friend who had lived with a lot of insecurity under pressure and expectation at home." After receiving it, I want to live happily and independently. I think that I am a friend who can live with a good heart for others, so I hope I can live while doing good things."

If she wasn't Hera Kids, but one of her parents' generation characters, what kind of character would she want to try?  Choi Ye-bin's choice was Shim Soo-ryun (Lee Ji-ah).  "I think it's very interesting to play the roles of Su-ryun and Naae-gyo, both in one person. It was a very different one-man, two roles, and it was cool because the role of Su-ryun was good and powerful. I want to try the second role,” she said.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2021 10:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 22-9-2021 09:45 AM
Credit to:

Jgn nk berangan ye sec Jo hahaha yihhhhhhh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2021 10:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 22-9-2021 01:02 PM
Finally, aku dah tgk epi 14.  Legaaaaaa.
Itu pun skip scene x penting.

Tahniah chuolss hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2021 10:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 22-9-2021 01:37 PM
Credit to:
https://mnc.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?idxno=2021091416215815955

Besar desire eun byeol..nk try jd soo ryeon hahaha. I rasa yg blh jd soo ryeon is seola

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2021 10:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hijau88 replied at 22-9-2021 01:08 PM
Credit to:
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000490051

rinduu kat sheol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-9-2021 08:55 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lilac85 replied at 22-9-2021 10:29 PM
Jgn nk berangan ye sec Jo hahaha yihhhhhhh

Alaaaaaa. Bgi chance la kat sec jo nak blakon ngan Jiah lgi. Dpt bckp 1 line yg proper pun jdi la.
Kat penthouse ni, dpt blakon 1 scene ngan Jiah pun scene dpt penampar (S1), scene kena belasah (S2 n S3). Haha.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 03:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.231273 second(s), 40 queries .