Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3287|Reply: 6

5 Tips to Take Care of your Mental Health during MCO

[Copy link]
Post time 5-7-2021 05:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by easicircle at 5-7-2021 05:54 PM

Feeling overwhelmed by a lock-down and the need to suddenly adopt new norms it's not easy. Indeed, live in this pandemic change the normal routine that we ever had before. Many people were affected with this pandemic, not only financial but mental health as well. This is why taking care of your mental health, it is important because it can affect every aspect of your life. How to manage your mental health during this pandemic? Here some tips may help you to cope.

Acknowledge Your Feelings
It is normal to feel overwhelmed, stressed, anxious or upset in this pandemic. It's not easy to get use with the new norm and life changes. The least you can do is allow yourself to notice and express your feeling by share with your friend or someone you trust. Don't be afraid to validate your own feelings and acknowledge it, don't just keep it to yourself. Everyone processes their feelings in a different way.

Set Limit and Take a Break From Social Media
As everyone need to stay at home during movement control order (MCO) as preventive measure in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. We cannot often go out and for sure most of your time spend on your device and constant updating news stories can be too much. It's important to stay informed with current news but too much exposure will create a lot of anxiety, try to limit your access on social media and divert your access on something else such as book reading or watching movie.

Eat Well and Exercise
Sometimes you might feel lazy to workout due to getting anxious get infected if you expose yourself outside. Don't restrict yourself as exercise must be at the gym or at the park, the least you can do is start with your household chores. Did you know that doing chores around the house can burn calories and muscles too? Make sure stay active both physically and mentally, it helps to improve your mood and reduce stress. Not to forget to consume nutritious meals to maintain overall health.

Stay Connected
With the pandemic requiring people to stay at home as much as possible. Not able to meet your loved one somehow will distress and make you feel isolated. Stay socially connected with your loved ones check on them can help you feel less lonely and isolated. Keep remains a connection with friends and family it helps improve your emotion.

Create Routine
Creating new and maintaining existing routines can play important role in protecting mental health. Daily routines help you to fulfill your time alone everyday with some activities to prevent boredom and keep it away. You may also create new hobby by doing what you love, previously you barely have ample time to do those things. Then use your time now doing some fun activities and what you love.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-3-2022 06:55 PM | Show all posts
I'm pretty sure that many people got their mental health ruined a little during the covid, so I'm glad that articles like this one exist and help people improve their condition.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2022 07:41 PM | Show all posts
I agree that the pandemic didn't have a beneficial effect on my mental condition, and I still can't believe that everything is almost over and I managed to make it to this day somehow. I was anxious all the time, and only Delta 9 THC edibles from Hometown Hero helped me cope with panic attacks at that time, and I still take them to support my health and general well-being.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2022 02:06 PM | Show all posts
RandyGoldy replied at 15-3-2022 06:55 PM
I'm pretty sure that many people got their mental health ruined a little during the covid, so I'm gl ...

Thanks for your time to read it. Hope you and the rest will get the benefit from this article.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2022 02:08 PM | Show all posts
cucaracha replied at 15-3-2022 07:41 PM
I agree that the pandemic didn't have a beneficial effect on my mental condition, and I still can't  ...

Wish you always in a good condition and speedy recovery. Never lose hope and keep going.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2022 11:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-6-2022 01:27 AM | Show all posts
The pandemic and the lockdown are really bad for people's mental health. Due to constant stress, many people suffer from insomnia, panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. Since access to medicines is limited due to the pandemic, you need to be able to cope without pills. Alternative medicine can be a good help in this situation. You can read about ways to take care of your health in do-my-essay . This is a really interesting, and most importantly, useful article. I like it. Take care of your health!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 07:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058336 second(s), 38 queries .