CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: amandel

[Lain-Lain] ALI & RATU RATU QUEENS (NETFLIX : 17 JUNE 2021)

[Copy link]
Post time 3-7-2021 11:32 AM | Show all posts
amandel replied at 1-7-2021 05:03 PM
Maybe what I said to Uda and Cicicumel not polite and unnice. I'm felling guilty and I'm sorry

Don't feel bad

I"m not offended. I'm ok aje. Cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-7-2021 09:16 PM | Show all posts
uda replied at 3-7-2021 11:32 AM
Don't feel bad

I"m not offended. I'm ok aje. Cheers

Thanks Uda

I glad to hear that. Cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2021 10:41 PM | Show all posts
Back to the movie. I think this film is still interesting if all the genders are changed. The story may turn into a girl whose mother died and decided to go to America alone because she wanted to find her father. And on her way she met 4 middle-aged men who lived in one apartment. The four middle-aged men had different lives and jobs as well as in the Ali movie. They wasn't so successful, silly but very kind. (I think the story makes more sense and emotional if the main character is a girl. just personal opinion)

They wanted to help but they were busy, so this girl was helped by a son from one of the middle-aged men. At first the boy was a little reluctant. Some problems arise between the boy and the girl, but seeing the determination to find the girl's strong father he finally wants to help. And in the search for the girl father, their relationship became closer and they felt love for each other (I feel ridiculous but want to finish this story hahahha)

The storyline of the father and the girl is exactly the same as Ali and his mother. But accidentally the boy saw when the girl was rejected by his father and he felt sad too. Because of her father's refusal, the girl finally decided to return to Indonesia. Towards the end of the story, while he was waiting for his flight, the boy appeared and prevented the girl from going home. The girl had to keep going. they are sad. But the boy promised to go to Indonesia to visit the girl. This became the teaser of the sequel to this film. The title of this film becomes 'Alice dan Pangeran Queen'

Instead of making the story better, I think I ruined the original story hahaha. But story templates like that do appear a lot on Netflix

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2021 12:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Movie ni best. Dpt rasa kecewanya ali bila mak dia suruh dia blk Indonesia blk. Pun tak rasa benci dkt mak dia sbb mak dia dah bnyk kali mntk ayah ali bwk ali tnggal sekali dkt ny means mmg mak dia tak lupakan dia pun just bila dah kawen baru mak dia dah ada new life yg perlu dia jalani. So mcm realistic je kan

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2021 02:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nubook replied at 28-7-2021 12:33 PM
Movie ni best. Dpt rasa kecewanya ali bila mak dia suruh dia blk Indonesia blk. Pun tak rasa benci d ...

Jalan cerita menarik dan tak berat..sambil lipat kain je sis layan movie ni..tp sedih la bila mak dia suruh dia balik

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 03:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053888 second(s), 26 queries .