CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3082|Reply: 8

[IT & Technology] Android Data Recovery Software

[Copy link]
Post time 24-4-2021 11:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Do you want to recover permanently deleted data from Android Mobile Phone? If yes, then it is possible to retrieve files with the help of best Android Data Recovery Software. This is the most advanced tool to scan and preview of deleted files before recovery during the free trial. It can easily recover all kinds of lost data from Android device. It supports to restore data from all brands of Android phone. This tool doesn't provide the facility to retrieve data from android mobile only but it can also provide the facility to restore data from SD memory card, tablet, Sim card and memory card. You can use this software on both Windows PC and Mac PC. It will get your back your lost data without having any backup. You can definitely free trial version to check the efficiency of this program.
Here is a list of top Android Data Recovery Software: https://www.stillbonarticles.com/best-android-data-recovery-software/

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2021 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Well, I have used this tool, but it didn't work on my Samsung phone. I don't what the issue was. And you know what the worst part, I had the premium version, and it still failed to recover my data. Then, I had to try another software. The tool that actually helped me in recovery the deleted data was Android Phone Data Recovery Tool.
I will highly recommend this tool to users to recover Android phone data.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2021 10:49 PM | Show all posts
You can't recover lost data if it is deleted permanently from a device.

But you can backup your data periodically on Google Drive [1], One place for all your files , One place for all your files , it secure, safe and can be used on any device.

Or you can use Dropbox [2], best alternative to Google drive.

Also you can enable Photos backup on Google Photos app for Android.

It automatic synchronizes with cloud.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2021 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Fretrium at 28-12-2021 09:48 PM

I had some difficulties with data recovery on my Android smartphone. In particular, on the SD card. I was helped by the tips from this thread. I also used the additional software Uneraser. Perhaps this information will also be useful to someone.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2022 08:13 PM | Show all posts
In an ongoing effort to improve the security of their devices, Apple developers are gradually closing loopholes that a few years ago could be used to recover deleted data. In modern versions of iOS, there are almost no such loopholes, but they still exist. salvagedata.com knows the current ways to recover deleted data from the iPhone. They helped me recover data from my crashed phone to a new one.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2022 12:53 PM | Show all posts
I am glad that there are companies that help you recover lost files. Several years ago, I bought an SSD and kept all the files I needed for work on it. One day I went to work and left the SSD on my desk. My dog had changed on it badly, so I couldn't access my work files. My friend advised me to contact salvagedata, and for a good reason. These guys are real professionals; they helped me recover all my data. I thought it would get me fired, but thanks to them, I stayed on the job.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-5-2022 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Your sharing is very good, I have learned a lot of knowledge about it. To thank I would like to introduce you to a pretty good game these days, which is clash royale chino descargar. This is a good strategy game, give it a try.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2022 04:50 PM | Show all posts
In the same context, I would like to introduce the world's first - Android Data Recovery software.

This Android Data Recovery software is the best and most popular software that gives 99% of success in recovering deleted or lost data from Android phones and tablets. It offers a trial version, so that you can try before use for free.

So, what are you waiting for, just give it a try now!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2023 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Android data recovery software is a tool used to recover lost or deleted data from Android devices, such as contacts, photos, videos, messages, and more. The software works by scanning the device's storage and identifying recoverable data, which can then be restored to the device or saved to a computer. Here you get https://plumberswestauckland.co.nz/ and learn more new things for managing their plumber's services. Some popular Android data recovery software options include EaseUS MobiSaver, Disk Drill, Dr. Fone, and Recuva. It's important to research and chooses a reputable and reliable software option to avoid further data loss or damage.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 01:51 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088840 second(s), 41 queries .