CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 968|Reply: 1

[Miscellaneous] Which Property You Would Like To Buy in Dubai?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-2-2019 08:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Dubai is the best place to live a peaceful family life or enjoy your family vacations. It is the place that has been chosen as the best destination for living the quality of life in the middle east. You will find here many skyscrapers and tourist attractions. Each year new building and projects are completing and launching in Dubai. 2019 will be the best years for Dubai as it is the welcoming years of Expo 2020. In this year you will see many new properties where you can live a luxury family life with ease and comfort.

I want to know which one is the best location to buy a dream in Dubai.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2020 03:57 PM | Show all posts
It seems to me that this is a rather expensive city for such investments. At least I am far from your suggestions. But I like Dubai precisely as a city for a good holiday. It will be a more expensive vacation than the average for Europe or Asia but it is worth it to visit at least once. I really liked how thoughtfully they build modern buildings so that the direct rays of the sun do not fall into the hotel room or have the opportunity to take refuge in an open area.

There are a lot of places where you can have a good time with your family - water parks, shopping centers with attractions, excursions. Most often we used a local taxi to get to the right place on time - https://taxi-dubai.ae/ But there is also the opportunity to rent a car.  I was there for 6 days and it seemed to me a very short time.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 05:42 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.201269 second(s), 28 queries .