Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4302|Reply: 3

How to Update Your Denim

[Copy link]
Post time 1-9-2018 03:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by JerryChew at 23-2-2020 06:46 PM

Some upgrades for the classic closet staple. Denim has been a favorite for ages. With different brands, from high-end to street, making a variety of denim available for us each season, you can’t go wrong with denim staples like jackets and skinny jeans. They suit just about anyone — body type or skin color, it doesn’t matter!
That said, sometimes it’s nice to mix it up once in a while. Make bolder fashion statements and choices with these denim upgrades for your next #ootd!
1. Side Stripe Jeans Image source: www.pinterest.com
Forget boring old skinny jeans. Go with something a little more adventurous and street style-approved. Side stripe jeans mimic on-trend sweatpants, but in a more suitable version, you can wear to school (and even work, depending on your office dress code).
2. Pastel Jeans Image source: www.pinterest.com
Your classic skinny jeans have a more fun alter ego — this time in pastel! Baby pinks, lilacs, lime greens, and sea blues are just some of the colors you can make do and have fun with.
3. Two-Toned Mini Skirts Image source: www.pinterest.com
With the miniskirt craze making a major comeback last year, one way you stand out in a crowd of denim skirt fanatics is with a two-toned mini. It’s unique, fun, and quite hard to find! Perfect for that brunch date, that casual day in school, or really just any day, the denim skirt is a flattering pick for every body type.
4. Pearl Details Image source: www.pinterest.com
Denim and pearls? Who knew they’d work and give us the best of both worlds. Classy and edgy never looked this good with denim upgraded with pearly details. You can DIY with some faux pearls at your local bookstore or save yourself some time by purchasing one yourself!
5. Frayed Hems Image source: www.pinterest.com
Fringe is back in all its edgy glory. If you buy a pair that’s a tad too long but a perfect fit for your waist, adding some frayed tips is a trendy alternative to getting it altered properly. (Of course, you can always buy a pair that’s already frayed!)
6. Denim Culottes Exist! Image source: www.pinterest.com
The more casual version of the corporate chick’s lifesaver comes in denim! These wide-legged pants are comfortable and easy to wear, as they don’t lock up your legs in leg prison like skinny jeans would. The slouchy feel of the pant leg combined with the laidback fabric might seem a little too casual for the office, but you can definitely pull it off! Add your favorite blazer and statement bag to the ensemble and you’ll be fine. The cherry on top? White stilettos.
7. Mom Jeans Image source: www.pinterest.com
Oversized is in. Dating back to the 80s, mom jeans are, well, your mom’s college best friend. While the classic skinny jeans will probably never be overthrown by other pant cuts, mom jeans are a great way to stray away from the usual. They give anyone a more laidback vibe without fully looking like a lazy girl’s outfit.
8. Denim Dungarees Image source: www.shutterstock.com
Keep it boho chic with the playsuit of your dreams. Denim dungarees are best worn with a white shirt underneath to achieve the most casual look. They’re a fun and easy go-to outfit as they’re both comfortable and easy to wear! You won’t be sacrificing style for comfort with this piece.
And that’s it! Image source: www.shutterstock.com
Denim is the most reliable clothing there is, so feel free to experiment and play around with it so you can find the right style just for you! ❤
Share your favorite denim style with us below! And while you’re at it, why don’t you give this article a clap if you liked it!

Source:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-2-2021 11:23 PM | Show all posts
I recently found out that I am pregnant, and I wonder if I will be comfortable wearing mom jeans. Did anyone order it?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2021 04:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by JoanDown at 21-2-2021 04:50 AM

I liked wearing jeans before I got pregnant. But I had to give all of them to my sister because they became too small for me. During pregnancy, your movements become constrained, and you need to wear the most comfortable clothes. Previously, my purchases were limited to the shopping center, but during pregnancy, it was difficult to find a suitable size there. Luckily, I accidentally came across this video about preggo leggings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZzjIsb78EY while watching YouTube. The concept seemed very tempting to me, and I decided to order the ones from the video. It turns out they actually are much more comfortable than regular pants, and I can freely walk in them and do sports to my heart's content without any discomfort.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2021 02:46 PM | Show all posts
These jeans pants designs are really amazing and I also want to order them for my sister and myself. I was busy preparing for my sister's wedding and And I was looking for last minute essay writing for my college project. I was looking for it. And I hope I will find it soon.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 06:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.326220 second(s), 30 queries .