Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: seribulan

[Pelbagai] ...what-verb-defines-you...

[Copy link]
Post time 7-7-2017 08:00 AM | Show all posts
REVEAL"
"REVEAL"www.homextextiles.com
My favorite people are people like you - WHEN THEY SPEAK UP. Reveal is the best verb for you because you are unbelievably observant - you just never seem to think it's a good idea to share those observations!

You have a lot to offer. Don't keep all the things you notice to yourself, no one is going to take out a gun if you share your ideas.

Well... maybe SOMEONE might - but it'll be totally worth it!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-8-2017 11:11 AM | Show all posts
"EXPLODE"
"EXPLODE"
I gave you a verb, but now I'll give you a few nouns - firecracker, bomb, nuclear weapon.

You are an explosion! Whatever you do you're doing it to 100%. You could be defending someone or fighting them, but you're completely putting it all on the table and you shouldn't care about what's left after (because there usually isn't anything left after to worry about).

An action film just isn't whole without you: the right-on-time explosion!

Embed

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2017 12:08 PM | Show all posts
"DANCE"

While I hope to hotdog heaven that you're not dancing anywhere near the Spanish uncle moves of that man from Degrassi - you are perfectly defined by the verb dance.

You go into a place and you brighten it up! You pop up even when no one wants you to, and you're absolutely contagious when you're in a good mood. Not chicken pock contagious, I mean yawn or laughter contagious - once you're in the room people can't help but smile.

Try you best to stay above the weather, you're your best self when you're up and energetic.

And seriously, I'm not kidding, do NOT take salsa lessons from D-Money over there. He looks like he's on a fast track to some unlucky little girl's quinceanera or some creepy fiesta.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2017 01:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i will Survive... la...la...la.. kena nyanyi2 sikit lagu tu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2017 04:34 PM | Show all posts
My result:

DANCE!

While I hope to hotdog heaven that you're not dancing anywhere near the Spanish uncle moves of that man from Degrassi - you are perfectly defined by the verb dance.

You go into a place and you brighten it up! You pop up even when no one wants you to, and you're absolutely contagious when you're in a good mood. Not chicken pock contagious, I mean yawn or laughter contagious - once you're in the room people can't help but smile.

Try you best to stay above the weather, you're your best self when you're up and energetic.

And seriously, I'm not kidding, do NOT take salsa lessons from D-Money over there. He looks like he's on a fast track to some unlucky little girl's quinceanera or some creepy fiesta.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2017 10:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ive got dance.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-8-2017 02:53 PM | Show all posts
"DANCE"

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2017 03:01 PM | Show all posts
I'm a SURVIVOR!

"SURVIVE"

There are a bunch of things that are wrong and right about you - I'm going to start with the wrong.

Wrong: YOU'LL DO ANYTHING TO SURVIVE, even if it means throwing a few "squirrels" under the bus and sabotaging a few nut huts.

Right: YOU'LL DO ANYTHING TO SURVIVE, weird - right? It's that same quality that captures who you are and how you live. You won't go down without a fight.

Don't step on TOO many toes, I'm told the medical bills can be pretty expensive. Just do YOU!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-8-2017 03:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2017 05:40 PM | Show all posts
"DANCE"
"DANCE"

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2017 10:17 AM | Show all posts
mine is DANCE

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2017 10:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Listening

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2017 11:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
SURVIVE"

There are a bunch of things that are wrong and right about you - I'm going to start with the wrong.
Wrong: YOU'LL DO ANYTHING TO SURVIVE, even if it means throwing a few "squirrels" under the bus and sabotaging a few nut huts.
Right: YOU'LL DO ANYTHING TO SURVIVE, weird - right? It's that same quality that captures who you are and how you live. You won't go down without a fight.
Don't step on TOO many toes, I'm told the medical bills can be pretty expensive. Just do YOU!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2017 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Dancing all night long

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2017 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Mine is "LISTEN"

First, let me just say that Beyonce's "Listen" song was all that and a bag of kale chips - cue the shameless link if you've been living under a rock on Mars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4gimHC7fKs

Now that we've covered the basics, we can talk about you.  The verb that defines you is listen - most of the most powerful things any intellectual can do.

You're the type of friend that every hot head needs, you act only when it's absolutely necessary and absorb every ounce of information whenever else.

Totally espionage mastermind meets 007, I'm impressed.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2017 02:25 PM | Show all posts
"DANCE"

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-9-2017 03:34 PM | Show all posts

"EXPLODE"

gave you a verb, but now I'll give you a few nouns - firecracker, bomb, nuclear weapon.

You are an explosion! Whatever you do you're doing it to 100%. You could be defending someone or fighting them, but you're completely putting it all on the table and you shouldn't care about what's left after (because there usually isn't anything left after to worry about).

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2017 02:59 PM | Show all posts
"LISTEN"
"LISTEN"
First, let me just say that Beyonce's "Listen" song was all that and a bag of kale chips - cue the shameless link if you've been living under a rock on Mars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4gimHC7fKs

Now that we've covered the basics, we can talk about you. The verb that defines you is listen - most of the most powerful things any intellectual can do.

You're the type of friend that every hot head needs, you act only when it's absolutely necessary and absorb every ounce of information whenever else.

Totally espionage mastermind meets 007, I'm impressed.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2017 05:15 PM | Show all posts
"EXPLODE"
"EXPLODE"
I gave you a verb, but now I'll give you a few nouns - firecracker, bomb, nuclear weapon.

An action film just isn't whole without you: the right-on-time explosion!

Terkejut kluat iklan maggie before kluar result. ingatkan result dia jadi maggie

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2017 06:18 PM | Show all posts
SURVIVE

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 08:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.387546 second(s), 44 queries .