Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1781|Reply: 19

[Jenayah] Hamas haramkan org bawa Qitmir

Close [Copy link]
Post time 9-6-2017 05:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
HAMAS BANS DOG WALKING
May 19, 2017  Daniel Greenfield

Hamas isn't just taking cash from Iran. It's imitating Iran's Dogophobia.
Walking dogs in public or driving them around in cars is set to be banned in Iran.

Now dog owners fear their pets will be 'arrested' if they are caught in public and they could also face a fine.

It is the latest attempted crackdown on dogs in the country, where the animals are viewed as unclean.

In 2011, authorities threatened to criminalize dog ownership and said the growing popularity of keeping the pets 'poses a cultural problem, blind imitation of the vulgar Western culture'.
Now Hamas is getting around to it in Gaza.
In the three weeks since Hamas announced the ban dog owners in Gaza have been forced to keep their pets indoors, often in small apartments with no air conditioning amid the rising summer heat.

Dogs are often thought of as unclean in Muslim societies and some clerics consider them to be haram - meaning forbidden - in Islam. One tradition says that if you touch a dog you must bathe seven times before you are clean again.

Mrs Shath said she thought the ban was part of a wider effort by Hamas to assert itself over society in Gaza. “They don’t want people to get busy with dogs, they want them to think only about politics, about resistance, to always be on and never to relax,” she said.   
Islam has some issues with dogs. Mohammed called for killing them. And Dogophobia remains a serious problem in the Muslim world.

In Iran, visitors tell of dogs who could distinguish between Zoroastrians and Muslims; "In Sharifabad the dogs distinguished clearly between Moslem and Zoroastrian, and were prepared to go…full of hope, into a crowded Zoroastrian assembly, or to fall asleep trustfully in a Zoroastrian lane, but would flee as before Satan from a group of Moslem boys."

In the Islamic Republic of Iran, the dog is still a particular object of Muslim hatred. In Tehran an Islamic judge sentenced a 70 year old man to four months in jail and thirty lashes for walking his dog. And the parliament is once again tackling a law to outlaw dogs for posing a "cultural problem".

This particular "cultural problem" has been exported with Islamic immigration as cabbies deny rides to the blind because their seeing eye dogs will keep angels out of their cabs. Blind passengers have been thrown off public buses by Muslim bus drivers and disabled people in all walks of life have faced harassment due to Islamic 'Dogophobia' which translates easily into bigotry against disabled people.

The "cultural problem" doesn't begin or end with dogs. One Hadith states; "When one of you prays without a sutrah, a dog, an ass, a pig, a Jew, a Magian, and a woman cut off his prayer." Along with Dogophobia, the teachings of Islam also cultivate Anti-Semitism and Sexism.
We need to make an effort

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/266753/hamas-bans-dog-walking-daniel-greenfield

tak patut sama kan perempuan dgn anjing hitam   

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-6-2017 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Kata Imam Ibnu Khuzaimah rahimahullah:

“... melintasnya anjing, wanita, atau keldai membatalkan solat, bukan anjing yang sedang diam itu membatalkan solat, bukan keldai yang menderum, dan bukan juga wanita yang sedang baring di hadapan yang membatalkan solat. Sebagaimana hadis yang menjelaskan bahawa ‘Aisyah baring di hadapan Nabi Shallalalhu ‘alaihi wa Sallam yang sedang solat selagi mana bukan melintas di hadapannya.” (Shahih Ibnu Khuzaimah, 2/21)

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2017 05:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Muhammad called for killing dog? Which Muhammad?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2017 06:06 PM | Show all posts
slavehunter replied at 9-6-2017 09:55 AM
Muhammad called for killing dog? Which Muhammad?

ummah mudah keliru     

malas nak mengaji agama sendiri, lepas tu terhina ke hulu hilir  

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2017 06:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hatim_Mulhid replied at 9-6-2017 06:06 PM
ummah mudah keliru     

Sapa plak terhina....wasnt me...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2017 06:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bingai mana mengaji tak habis kata muhammad suruh bunuh anjing

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-6-2017 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Hatim_Mulhid replied at 9-6-2017 06:06 PM
ummah mudah keliru     

Bagi quote lah, surah mana kata Muhammad suruh bunuh anjing..this not abt ummah terhina ka hapa...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2017 06:50 PM | Show all posts
nour2001 replied at 9-6-2017 10:30 AM
Bagi quote lah, surah mana kata Muhammad suruh bunuh anjing..this not abt ummah terhina ka hapa... ...

kena tanya laa umat yg keliru laa   

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-6-2017 03:43 AM | Show all posts
Hatim_Mulhid replied at 9-6-2017 06:50 PM
kena tanya laa umat yg keliru laa

So kamu lah yg keliru since kamu yg kata Muhammad suruh bunuh anjing?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2017 03:49 AM | Show all posts
nour2001 replied at 10-6-2017 03:43 AM
So kamu lah yg keliru since kamu yg kata Muhammad suruh bunuh anjing?

kamu bodoh? tu dari artikel   

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2017 04:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kata hamas.. tu pak lebai mana tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2017 04:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nour2001 replied at 9-6-2017 06:30 PM
Bagi quote lah, surah mana kata Muhammad suruh bunuh anjing..this not abt ummah terhina ka hapa... ...

All this is about TT always rasa terhina dgn kesucian Islam. Fullstop.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2017 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Islam has some issues with dogs. Mohammed called for killing them. And Dogophobia remains a serious problem in the Muslim world.

Ini tak berapa tepat.

Memang pada mulanya orang beriman ingat Junjungan kita suroh bunoh semua anjing. Tapi seperti yang banyak kali Maideen nyatakan, Junjungan kita hanya suruh bunoh anjing hitam sahaja!

Sahih Muslim 4016: It was narrated from Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah ordered that dogs be killed.
Sahih Muslim 4018: It was narrated that Abdullah bin Umar said: “The Messenger of Allah used to order that dogs be killed, and I went throughout Al-Madinah, and we did not spare any dog but we killed it, to such an extent that we would even kill the dog of a woman belonging to the desert people.”
Abu Dawud 2839: Narrated Abdullah ibn Mughaffal: The Prophet said: Were dogs not a species of creature I should command that they all be killed; but kill every pure black one.
The rule was latter changed, since many of the followers of the Prophet complained because they used dogs for hunting, protecting and herding their sheep.
Sahih Muslim 3814: Ibn Mughaffal reported: Allah’s Messenger ordered the killing of dogs and then said: what is the trouble with them (the people of Medina)? How dogs are nuisance to them (the citizens of Medina)? He then permitted keeping of dogs for hunting and (the protection of) herds. In the hadith transmitted on the authority of Yahya, he (the Holy Prophet) permitted the keeping of dogs for (the protection of) herds, for hunting and (the protection of) cultivated land.
Sahih Muslim 3812: Ibn Umar reported that Allah’s Messenger ordered the killing of dogs except the dog tamed for hunting, or watching of the herd of sheep or other domestic animals.
The Prophet ordered the killing of dogs after this event:
Sahih Muslim 5246: Aishah said: Jibril (Gabriel) made a promise with the Messenger of Allah to come at a definite hour; that hour came but he did not visit him. There was a staff in the hand of the Messenger of Allah. He threw it from his hand and said, "Never does Allah back out of His Promise, nor do His messengers." Then he noticed a puppy under his bed and said, "O 'Aishah, when did this dog enter?" She said: "By Allah, I don't know." He then commanded that it should be turned out. No sooner than had they expelled it, Jibril came and the Messenger of Allah said to him, "You promised to visit me. I waited for you but you did not come." Whereupon he said: "The dog kept me from coming. We do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture.”
Sahih Muslim 5248: Maimunareported that one morning Allah’s Messenger was silent with grief. Maimuna said: Allah’s Messenger, I find a change in your mood today. Allah’s Messenger said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me tonight, but he did not meet me. By Allah, he never broke his promises, and Allah’s Messenger spent the day in this sad mood. Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He commanded and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it at that place. When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: You promised me that you would meet me the previous night. He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture. Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields or big gardens.
Wallahualam.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2017 10:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maideen, 7.30am doggie ke tadi?
ke hulu ngambing ke hilir doggie.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2017 10:47 AM | Show all posts
kakiselit replied at 10-6-2017 10:40 AM
Maideen, 7.30am doggie ke tadi?  
ke hulu ngambing ke hilir doggie.

Pakar totey pejuang Isle dah jawab ka soklan akak Binitua?

https://mforum.cari.com.my/forum ... ;page=5#pid65511312

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2017 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Hatim-Mulhid replied at 10-6-2017 03:49 AM
kamu bodoh? tu dari artikel

Sendiri bodoh, cuma tau copy paste saja dan tak mampu bagi sumber mengesahkan muhammad suruh bunuh anjing...serupa mcm burung kakak tua ...sudah malu kata org bodoh...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-6-2017 11:31 AM | Show all posts

Ini Yang Buat Aku Bencikan Hamas Ni

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2017 01:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by kakiselit at 10-6-2017 01:45 PM
Maideen. replied at 10-6-2017 10:47 AM
Pakar totey pejuang Isle dah jawab ka soklan akak Binitua?

https://mforum.cari.com.my/ ...

why maideen, hang sentap ka?  

gatai hang ya, maideen. dgn FC ber abang2 hang walhal dah toa ganyut dah hang tu.  
aku bkn jeles tapi geli tgk kelakuan org dah toa dok menggatai nih.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2017 03:12 PM | Show all posts
kakiselit replied at 10-6-2017 01:42 PM

gatai hang ya, maideen. dgn FC ber abang2 hang walhal dah t ...

Pakar totey Isle hanya mampu berhujah dengan bertanya samada orang sentap ka?

Maideen~Pembela Isle kununnnnn...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2017 03:12 PM | Show all posts
kakiselit replied at 10-6-2017 01:42 PM

gatai hang ya, maideen. dgn FC ber abang2 hang walhal dah t ...

Pakar totey Isle hanya mampu berhujah dengan bertanya samada orang sentap ka?

Maideen~Pembela Isle kununnnnn...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 07:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070152 second(s), 45 queries .