Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

3rd Jib of B2ST/BEAST~ Ending with proud of B2UTY >_<

Close [Copy link]
Post time 9-10-2010 11:46 PM | Show all posts
BEAST is split into the ‘iPhone’ team and the ‘Galaxy S’ team

BEAST is separated into the iPhone team and the Galaxy S team. After their schedules in the car, they are busy checking for articles and updating their twitter with an iPhone. It has been said that Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob use the Galaxy S phone while Yoon Doojoon, Jang Hyunseung, Son Dongwoon use the iPhone 3G. BEAST has chosen Yong Junhyung as the early adapter to phones. Yong Junhyung had even purchased the iPhone personally at a store as soon as it came out. He had made fun of Yang Yoseob for buying the Galaxy S during the same time in the past, but after hearing about the call quality, he had changed to Galaxy S as well. In a recent interview Yong Junhyung stated, “I also got a Blackberry from the hyungs as a gift as well. I plan to use them by switching from time to time.” If this is the case, which phone does Lee Kikwang use? Lee Kikwang still uses the ‘Go Ara’ phone. BEAST had revealed that Lee Kikwang is the most behind on machine technology. For Lee Kikwang who is “too busy” to change phones, while other members are obsessed with smart phones, he sometimes borrows the manager phones.

Omitted irrelevant information.

CREDITS: SPORTS KHAN (SOURCE); CUBE (IMAGE SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

omo kikwang???? {:1_126:}

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-10-2010 11:51 PM | Show all posts
101009 Dongwoon's Cyworld Update

October 8th is such a meaningful day. First off, I want to thank our staff, our company, and the other member hyungs! I know how much our fans went through in getting a worthless guy like me 1st place so I’m tearing up as I’m writing this ^^

Hrm..right when we placed first, I called my dad first. When I was listening to my dad’s voice, I was crying so I wasn’t able to say anything as I hung up just like that. Although there was no conversation, I feel like my dad knew everything I wanted to say. Truthfully, my dad has only seen my cry twice, when I quit being a trainee and yesterday..when I think about before, I’m truthfully sorry now but it makes me feel better that right now I’m returning the favor to him.

Anyway! When we were all tired from practicing, Doojoon hyung would tell us, “It’s not like we can stream ourselves and buy our own albums, so let’s just keep practicing in showing a better image of ourselves” which motivated us to keep going without tiring out.

When I was born, I never placed first in anything. Even through school and quitting on being a trainee, I only knew of failure in my head. I didn’t come this way for placing 1st but thanks to everyone, it makes me feel better and able to put the negative thoughts aside. Also, before the recording, I wasn’t able to sleep well and I wasn’t feeling good as I almost threw up and I kept thinking how hard it was right now. Agh but seeing everyone, I was able to forget all that and I was happier as I tried my best~

Wow, this rambling is getting too long, right? I’m so happy right now so I’m just writing it down and I think I should go to bed soon. I can only sleep for one hour as this 1st place artist is tired. Hehe I’m kidding, but I will sleep for only one minute in order to show a better side of us! Bye~~~

Oh and just in case if we did place first, I had a speech I wanted to say since Thursday but I couldn’t because I was crying. I love you B2UTIES ^^

CREDITS: Dongwoon's Cyworld (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2010 11:53 PM | Show all posts
101008 Son IlRak's Cyworld Update

The Almighty B2UTIES are hard-working; a magical miracle (10.10.08)

Today on KBS Music Bank~
BEAST has placed 1st with their 1st year anniversary since their debut nearing them~
I was with my wife watching the results of MCD yesterday and we were sitting there dazed when they were announcing 1st place~~~ But now, BEAST is 1st~

70s Stiff Dongwoon along with the other five members of their sweat and tears, I would think that this is the miracle-like magic that the 12,000 B2UTIES have made.
To Representative Hong Seungsung and the other workers who have believed in the kids and harvested them into pearls~~~
Also, to Shinsadong Tiger and Hawoosin who have brought high-quality music into the music scene along with choreography~~~

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Hey guys~
I can’t be with you all at this very moment but celebrate as much as you want for today and get lots of rest`~~

I’m proud of you all. I’m proud of you all. I’m proud of you all.

CREDITS: SON ILRAK'S CYWORLD (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2010 11:54 PM | Show all posts
101009 Manager Jiyong's Cyworld Diary Update

Everyone let’s hwaiting!!^^

BEAST 1st place !!!!!!! It’s touching!!

4minute hwaiting too...and Gina too.!!

CUBE hwaiting!

*I think I need to learn Korean again^^*

What did you want me to do..!! I don’t know…&#12640;&#12640;

CREDITS: JIYONG'S CYWORLD (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2010 11:57 PM | Show all posts
101008 4Minute's Posts  

CREDITS: Jihyun's Yozm,  Jiyoon's Yozm,  Hyunah's Yozm,  Gayoon's Yozm,  Sohyun's Yozm (SOURCE), dujunseob@ B2STRISING (TRANS)
4minute!!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2010 11:59 PM | Show all posts
101009 G.Na's Cafe Post

…From here to the end…!!

WOW!! Everyone!! It’s me Gina!~~~<3

Finally…
On Friday October 8 evening at Mubank….
Beast sunbaenims got their…
First…
Broadcast…
Win! ! ! ! !

Because of all of you, I really wanted to give my heartfelt thanks.
Also wanted to give my thanks to Cube Family as well.  
After seeing Beast’s win and with recollection of my past trainee days started to flood my memories…
somehow tears of joy started to flow...
To know that such strength and support from fans existed made me really proud and touched!!!
Really thank you for supporting and loving our Cube Family!!!!!! <3

After regaining my strength and passion from seeing Beast’s win,
I was able to find a greater motivation to work harder!  
(thank you thank you thank you!!! =))
I will also become like our awesome family members ‘Beast’ and ‘4MINUTE’ that you will one day be proud of!!
So please give us a lot of love till the very end!!
I believe in all of you! ^^ You know I love you right??^^ kekekekeke

Everyone now that the weather’s getting colder, make sure to wear warmer clothes!!!
I’m slowly slowly recovering from this cold  you don't realize how dangerous and depressing it was… -_-;; kekekeke
Always be careful okay?! =D

thank you once again for letting our family members 'BEAST' a NUMBER ONE artist!!
i really hope all this love and support will keep goin till the end of the time hehe..<3

Let’s gather up our strength and always fighting!
love you guys so much! you guys are my inspiration . . . <3

I love you!~~~~

SOOOOOOOOOO 'BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
SO~~~~~~~~~~~~'BEAST' CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! <3

CREDIT: G.Na's Cafe (Source); dujunseob@B2STRISING (Trans)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-10-2010 08:08 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by bottle_boy at 10-10-2010 08:14

101009 Simon D., Lee Gi Kwang-Lee Hong Ki's Matchmaker? “My babies became friends”

Simon D. made Lee Gi Kwang and Lee Hong Ki friends.

On the 8th, Supreme Team Simon D. tweeted on this twitter that “My babies, they became friends. They are smiling but they are honorific. Yet the relationship between them is pretense. “with a picture of B2ST Lee Gi Kwang and FT Island Lee Hong Ki in KBS 2TV ’Music Bank’ waiting room.

Simon D. suggested Lee Gi Kwang and Lee Hong Ki to be friends because they are of same age.  Especially Simon D. attracted attention because he expressed Lee Gi Kwang and Lee Hong Ki as his babies showing affection toward them.

Presently Simon D. is in MBC ‘Sunday Sunday Night - Hot Brothers’ with Lee Gi Kwang, and he became friends with Lee Hong Ki in a club with Super Junior Kim Hee Chul, Cho Sung Mo, Jang Geun Suk, and etc. called ‘Jjo Ggo Ball (a little like a psycho but attractive people the more you look at them)’.

Netizens who saw the picture responded in various ways “Introducing friends to his younger brothers, Simon D. is dandy.” , “It’s dae bak. They were of the same age. Hope they become close friends. Looking at them makes me warm.” , “That awkward smile is so funny".

CREDITS: Review Star (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 01:21 AM | Show all posts
Simon D and Lee Kikwang turn into "stocking brothers"

[Newsen Lee Sooyeon Reporter]

Supreme Team’s Simon D (Ssam D) and BEAST’s Lee Kikwang faced embarrassment as the stocking brothers.

In the ‘Hot Brothers’ episode broadcasted on the 10th, the brothers got to leave for the beautiful island Saipan for a variety program training.

On this episode, the brothers were given a mission titled ‘Amazon’s Laughter’ and it was their job to give laughter to the native people of the island. For this mission, Simon D and Lee Kikwang turned into the “stocking brothers.”

The two people put on the female stocking on their heads and started to talk in a stupid fashion giving laughter to others. In particular, Simon D started to rap and also put on sunglasses causing even more laughter. To this, the other brothers said, “This is more than enough,” being pleased in Simon D and Lee Kikwang.

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2010 01:37 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by bottle_boy at 11-10-2010 01:38

101010 F.T Island's Jong Hun's Tweet

CREDITS: Jong Hun's Twitter (SOURCE); DUJUNSEOB@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by bottle_boy at 11-10-2010 01:54

101010 Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Yoseob's Posts  

CREDITS: Hyunseung's Yozm, Dongwoon's Yozm(SOURCE), Yoseob's Yozm(SOURCE);
SweetVoiceYS & dujunseob@ B2STRISING (TRANS)

[/td]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Simon D and Lee Kikwang turn into "stocking brothers"

CREDITS:  (SOURCE); aoistars ...
bottle_boy Post at 11-10-2010 01:21

kahkahakhakahkah........ ape lahhhh kes dorg ni

buat lawaqqq jerk muker idol tuu

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 04:26 PM | Show all posts
kahkahakhakahkah........ ape lahhhh kes dorg ni   

buat lawaqqq jerk muker idol t ...
muun Post at 11-10-2010 11:26

khas buwat kak muun. semoga tenang dan jgn smpi x tido malam ya
101010 camillism's Picture Tweet

A picture of Kikwang I couldn't put up on TV. It is best to share pictures like this...

CREDITS: camillism's Twitter (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by muun at 11-10-2010 16:33
khas buwat kak muun. semoga tenang dan jgn smpi x tido malam ya
101010 camillism's Picture T ...
bottle_boy Post at 11-10-2010 16:26

{:2_67:} {:2_71:} {:2_75:} {:2_76:}    <--- pasaan paling last

ni ubat tuk amek test math esok

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1952# bottle_boy

jap jap.... tgn betina mner yg cuber nk pegang tuuu :@

ini buley buat segala formula math dlm kepala otak betabur ni  

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 04:45 PM | Show all posts
101011 BEAST's Yang Yoseob's explosive comment 'I still haven't realized our own popularity'

Pet-idols BEAST achieve the status of a popular trend.

BEAST has risen up as a trend.

Including Lee Kikwang, who has displayed his surprisingly amazing talent at variety shows through a corner of MBC 'Sunday Sunday Night', 'Hot Brothers', the members of BEAST are active on several variety programs, and the offers to cast them in shows have been incessant.

To the extent that they even experienced filming a home appliances CF with Lee Nayoung, a rare occasion for an idol group, there is a lot of hot interest over them in the advertisement world as well. Their popularity overseas is amazing too. During their Asia tour promotions in China, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, etc, they received explosive response.

Since they made their comeback on the 8th with their 3rd mini album, 'Mastermind', their title song 'Breath' surpassed 2NE1 within only one week and placed first on KBS2 'Music Bank', showing great performance. Truly spreading the 'pet-idol' fever.

However Yang Yoseob attracted attention when he revealed "I still haven't realized it.". He said "When there are people who can recognize us, I find it amazing. Being a nominee for first place, of course I feel thankful and also amazed. However I'm still not familiar with the fact that we've risen in popularity. There hasn't been one time where I've thought 'We've really made it now'. The members probably feel the same".

Following this, he stated, "I'm really thankful to the fans who like us. In the future, I'll show you a more hardworking side of me."

BEAST is scheduled to continue activities with their distinctive performances & their powerful, impressive title song, 'Breath'.

CREDITS: SPORTS CHOSUN (SOURCE); GEE @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

hwaiting!!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 04:47 PM | Show all posts
muun Post at 11-10-2010 16:31

hehe igt kn ade sape2 update kan so xpe ah aku tolong jc mcm bese.hehehe yey semoge mate cerah balik bole smbg stdy.hahaa jgn hilang formula plak.naye nnt.hehehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2010 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Reply  bottle_boy

jap jap.... tgn betina mner yg cuber nk pegang tuuu   

i ...
muun Post at 11-10-2010 16:32

hahaha saba2...tokey twitter tuh la kot..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 04:55 PM | Show all posts
101010 <BEAST: "We want to make a hit song that all age groups can understand">

New album "Mastermind"...places 1st with title song 'Soom'

(Seoul = Yeonhab News) Reporter Lee Eunjung = Popular group BEAST (Yoon Doojoon, Yang Yoseob, Jang Hyunseung, Lee Kikwang, Yong Junhyung, Son Dongwoon) is celebrating their 1st anniversary since their debut.

Their recently released album ‘Mastermind’ is their 3rd mini-album. Within one week after the release, they beat 2NE1 with their title song ‘Soom’ in placing first on KBS 2TV ‘Music Bank’ as they have now 4 hit songs along with Shock, Bad Girl, and Mystery.

However, in the a recent interview, the members said, “We’re an idol group but we haven’t had a song in which all age groups could understand” and “With that said, we still have a long way to go.”

“Instead of trying to fit our music to the ears of the public, we want to make the audience like our own music style,” showing their ambition.

For one year, they have earned popularity amongst Asia but also received better treatment from the company.

“When we first started off, we used a van but now we use a mini-van. Also, our dorm grew in size from 56 square meters to 158 square meters hahaha.” (Members)

Feeling the strength of their trend, they continued to do carry on in this album with the first track ‘Mastermind’ as they showed their strong will. In this song, it starts off with the lyrics ‘We hold onto the last feel of 2010 as we’ll shake it up.’”

Yoon Doojoon said, “With lots of idol groups promoting, we want to especially show BEAST’s own style of music and engrave it in people’s minds.”

Continuing on, Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob said, “BEAST’s unique color of music started from Shock with the electronic sound and house beat, a non-boring melody, and not using auto-tune for the vocals” and “In the chorus, we add a lot of rock-type feel to it which makes us different.”

Ever since their debut album, Shinsadong Tiger has composed songs for them meanwhile member Yong Junhyung wrote lyrics to the song ‘Soom’ which fit quite well together in this case.

With a dramatic melody and Yang Yoseob’s adlibs adding onto it, they differentiate themselves amongst the many hook songs from other idol groups.

“The lyrics to this song are fun also. It’s about the different changes of hearts a man feels when with a woman as all six members expressed the different feelings through their character. A man may feel as if sometimes he can’t live without her or he wants to break up with her. Son Dongwoon and Yoon Doojoon are the bad guys as Jang Hyunseung and Lee Kikwang portrayed the weak guys.” (Members)

Through their ballad song ‘Clenching a Tight Fist,’ they showed their singing skills. If Yong Junhyung’s emotional rap is combined with the members’ singing, ‘Break Down’ uses a synthesizer sound as it’s combined with sad lyrics.

It seems as if they had challenged themselves in a twist but the members said, “Amongst the fans, we’re known as the ‘twist group.’”

“When you look at us, it seems that we’re just consisted of rappers but aside from Yong Junhyung, all five members are vocalists. Yang Yoseob looks like the magnae but Son Dongwoon is actually the magnae as Yoon Doojoon, who is full of charisma, goes on variety programs and shows his talents.” (Members)

Yoon Doojoon and Lee Kikwang are currently active in variety programs. Yoon Doojoon first showed himself through MBC TV ‘Sunday Sunday Night – Danbi’ but is soon to appear in a new program. Meanwhile, Lee Kikwang is appearing in the corner ‘Hot Brothers’ of ‘Sunday Sunday Night,’ increasing his value. Is an idol appearing on a variety show medicine or poison for them?

“I think it’s medicine. Especially for rookies, it’s healthy medicine. There’s no specific wall amongst the age groups and it’s a good method in getting your face and name out there. In my first variety program ‘Danbi,’ it was hard to adjust with the foreign camera and staff but I was able to ease up soon enough. I also have the greed in becoming an MC.” (Yoon Doojoon)

Continuing from this, yang Yoseob said, “If I had to pick out a con in viewing this as poison, I would say that there’s less time in focusing for music shows” and “Yoon Doojoon and Lee Kikwang didn’t get proper sleep as I felt bad for them that they had to go on music shows also. Since I have a sensitive throat, I don’t think I could have taken in that schedule.”

In order to make a mark at the top, they’ll even be preparing a part 2 of their 3rd mini album. On top of that, they will be having their solo concert on December 12th at the Seoul Olympic Stadium.

With their popularity rising within Korea, their popularity has risen just the same overseas. In the beginning of the year, the joined hands with universal Music Group as the album they released in Korea have ranked 1st amongst music charts in Thailand, Taiwan, and Singapore.

“When we opened a live video chat with the media of 6 other countries, it was really fascinating. The Asian countries we’ve never been to knew our name and all of our music. We’re going to approach a bigger universe.”

CREDITS: YONHAP NEWS (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Why does the music industry focus on BEAST? Is it because they will be the 'saviors'?

[Newsen Kim Hyungwoo Reporter]

The rise of the 6 member male idol group BEAST is surprising.

Releasing the 3rd album ‘Mastermind’ on the 28th of September, BEAST (Yoon Doojoon, Yang Yoseob, Jang Hyunseung, Lee Kikwang, Yong Junhyung, Son Dongwoon) had beaten 2NE1 with the title song ‘SOOM’ on the 8th at KBS 2TV ‘Music Bank’. After the debut in October of last year, in a year, they have got up to number one in the charts of a main network music show.

Since debut, BEAST has been considered as a group of a ‘ripen rice cake leaf’, causing attention. All six members have been rumored for surprising skill in singing and performance and even their set characters have attracted others.

Due to this, the attention towards BEAST is different. Knocking down all the male idol groups in Korea who have been noticed as the center beams during important times, the anticipation towards them have rose.

In the midst of Dong Bang Shin Ki members separated due to economic problems and SS501, who have once been at the top with Dong Bang Shin Ki, split due to their contract ending with their company, it is hard to want anything more from the  music industry.

Big Bang, who had caused a syndrome in Korea, had been gone from Korea for 2 year due to Japan activities and 2PM, the group who was the rising star, have faced exhaustion with the leave of Jaebeom. Not meeting up with the standards of a male idol group, the weakness is displayed again.

In between all of this, the BEAST group tends to grab one’s attention. The strong point goes to BEAST with the fact that they have improved so much under the year since their debut unlike the top idol groups today.

It also becomes BEAST’s advantage that BEAST hasn’t received the extra push from any of the big management groups. Much like how the variety programs are a step for rookies, BEAST took the steps one by one. This just displays that they took the steps faster and makes a big comparison with groups which jumped their way up.

Also, since BEAST is composed of members that failed in the debuting process, it is hard to compare their ‘passion’ with any other groups.

BEAST has also gained big points by bringing a different image to the public, an image that can’t be found in SM, YG, JYP, which are the big three managements in Korea.

Cube Entertainment, BEAST’s management, has been independently launched by Hong Seungsung who had been a representative in JYP Entertainment. There he had learned different know-how styles and let out BEAST in ways that was even hard to represent in JYP.

It is still unsure how BEAST will play a role in the girl group market. However, from all the male groups that have been created during that time, they are showing the most activity and their fandom continues to grow exponentially in size. Their popularity in the public continues to grow by day. The music industry’s anticipation towards BEAST’s growth is like no other.

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 05:07 PM | Show all posts
CD Mastermind baru ambik tadi...huhu...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 04:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059463 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.