Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Johnny's Entertainment (1991-1999) - SMAP,TOKIO,V6,KinKi Kids,Arashi House2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 27-3-2010 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Aisyazurina at 27-3-2010 00:03

Oricon Male Favourability Ratings  2010.03.26

Oricon ratings released today! Orista magazine conducted survey on 26th March to 507 people on "Favorability Rankings"..the results were released latest Orista magazine 04/05. The first place winner is Arashi and received the most votes (145 respondents). CD sales has broken record and in a wide variety of drama genres and above all scored high points because of their good teamwork, positive image and intimate closeness.

Oricon Male Favourability Ratings 2010

1位 嵐 Arashi
2位 福山雅治 Fukuyama Masaharu
3位  Mr.Children
4位  Kobukuro...
5位 ゆず Yuzu
6位  EXILE
7位  東方神起 TVXQ
8 位  SMAP
9 位  KinKi Kids
10位 B'z

Arashi betul2 best...

source: Oricon... http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/deview/74708/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2010 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Kinki Kids Koichi Domoto Succeeded in 700 Performances!

Kinki Kids member Koichi Domoto (堂本光一) has finished 700 performances of "Endless SHOCK" at Tokyo Empire Theater by March 21.

It has recorded the top number at the same theater and has 70 performances more than the second one. It has been the 10th anniversary since the first performance in 2000 and has mobilized 1.3 million people.

At the curtain call, Domoto said: "I am thinking about making progress all the time and thanks for all of you, I am able to spare no effort. It is audience that makes me be able to be here. I want to try my best in the future as well.".

As the suggestion of the costar, Shounentai's member Katsuhide Uekusa (植草克秀), a video message from former performers such as Masahiko Kondo (近藤真彦) was sent to Domoto as a surprise event. "It feels like a ceremony and it never occurs to me about record or something." said Domoto in gratitude, "When I saw everyone's face, it reminded me like 'that happened at that time'. And finally I found that it has 700 performances.

Domoto has devoted himself to the whole performance such as falling from 20 steps high stairs. With the colorful dance and amazing flying scene, the stage production has attracted a lot of attentions.

Also Domoto has lost 3 kg compared to the first day of the performance and he indicated that he wanted to keep the best condition for the stage. There are still 100 performances to go in this year. Check it out.

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 03:01 AM | Show all posts
Ranking: Some propose ranking

(@ Press) - Online Store for largest diamond producing, Virgin Diamond, (its main office in Ginza) has conduct a survey targeting its site's user asking about "Propose".

Male celebrities that you want to be proposed
01  147 votes Masaharu Fukuyama 
02  124 votes Sakurai Sho  
03    122 votes Matsumoto Jun  
04  90 votes Shirota Yu 
05  77 votes Ryuta Sato 
06  65 votes Yusuke Kamiji 
07  61 votes Shun Oguri  
08  61 votes Hiro Mizushima 
09  61 votes Kaname Jun  
10  57 votes Tamaki Hiroshi  

Survey period: February 2010 ~
Survey: 2,259 respondents

Source: http://www.asahi.com/business/pressrelease/ATP201003250001.html

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 09:11 PM | Show all posts
Aiba Masaki Denies Relationship with Mizukawa Asami + Butai News

Nikkan Sports, <Aiba denied dating, Asami Mizukawa is just a friend>
Press conf. of Masaki Aiba (27) of Arashi starring “1000 dreams I have with you” was held in Tokyo. He talks about as “strange episode” the story that he was locked out of hotel room when he went to toilet he went out the room half asleep.” As I wear only underpants I couldn’t go to lobby. I kept sleeping there and in the morning Jun Matsumoto came to wake me up.” About Mizukawa Asami (26) “We don’t date. We are friends,” he denied.

Daily Sports, <Aiba of Arahi, defies the dating report with Masami Mizukawa>
Love with Mizukawa was reported. At press conf. “Do I have any special person? I don’t have one“press asked “Do you date?” “No, she is a friend.” Another question.” Don’t you date?” “no” he denied love relationships It was first time he talks about this matter.

Sponichi, <Masaki Aiba denies the love report with popular actress>
He expressed his wishes “I hope I want to make the play that you can feel something.” Question “Who do you want to dream with?” He answerers “I don’t have specific person.” About Mizukawa “She is a friend, we don’t date.” H denied the report. Sponichi, <look like his father!? Masaki Aiba bitter smile.> “ As I plan this play will be great success I want to hang out for this dream.” Ryousi Tayama (58) as his father’s role. “when I look at me in the mirror I thought I ‘m looking like Aiba-kun. I think we can make parent –kid.” Aiba “look-alike” with bitter smile.
&#160;&#160;
Hochi, <Aiba of Arashi “Friend” with Asami Mizukawa>.

Aiba's new stageplay starting in May is called, "Kimi to Miru Sen no Yume" (1000 Dreams I Have With You). The website has just been updated!
http://kimiyume.jp

Source: aramatheydidnt

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 10:04 PM | Show all posts
TOKIO's Shigeru Joushima Challenged Kiss Scene in "Zero Goushitsu no Kyaku"

The drama of a new genre "Zero Goushitsu no Kyaku (0号室の客, lit. the Guest of Room 0)", which has been on air on every Friday night since Oct.23 2009, is having Johnny's famous member as the main character every month, from Satoshi Ohno (大野智) of Arashi (嵐), Ryuhei Maruyama (丸山隆平) of KANJANI∞, to Shigeaki Kato (加藤成亮) of NEWS, while Yuu Yokoyama (横山裕) of KANJANI∞ is working as the storyteller. In the room 0 of "HOTEL POINT", the story came to an end on March 19th, with Shigeru Joushima (城島茂) featured in the last five episodes "Last Story Rokkuna Otoko (Last Story ロックな男, lit. Last Story Rock Man)". And he challenged kiss scene for the very first time in his 25-year career history with Kaho Minami (南果歩), who played as the wife of Joushima. Meanwhile, the member of the same group, Masahiro Matsuoka (松岡昌宏) worked as the director and felt very nervous on the shooting.

During the coverage, Joushima said: "From the normal view, the actor may be doing something great. But I feel embarrassed." and Matsuoka responded: "It's me who did the editing that feel embarrassed." As the kiss scene was covered by mosaic, no one knows about the real intention and it became a topic among fans.
"Our leader doesn't want to show how he struggled to kiss a girl initiatively." Matsuoka revealed the reason why Minami held Joushima's cheek with both hands in the scene. "What kind of kiss it would be? Of course it should be an adult's kiss." Joushima said. And following the release of DVD-BOX1, DVD-BOX2 of Zero Goushitsu no Kyaku will be released on June 10th. If you missed out once, check out it with DVD!

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 10:30 PM | Show all posts
1923# Kittie

yeahh.. ade baca tu... kalu Aiba dah gitau diorg tak bercinta...camne lak ngan Nino sbb Nino ngan Asami Mizukawa pernah shopping sama2... hopely just kawan jugak la..... suka Nino ngan Masami Nagasawa lagi hihi...   tapi Asami Mizukawa tu baik per...rugi la aibachan hihi

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-3-2010 10:32 PM | Show all posts
1923# Kittie

yeahh.. ade baca tu... kalu Aiba dah gitau diorg tak bercinta...camne lak ngan Nino sbb Nino ngan Asami Mizukawa pernah shopping sama2... hopely just kawan jugak la..... suka Nino ngan ...
Aisyazurina Post at 27-3-2010 22:30

nino ngan asami kawan baik aje...
aiba untuk hana aje

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 10:32 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2010 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Link Arashi no Shukudai-kun Final

>>http://community.livejournal.com/stormy_team/101814.html<<

akhirnye hana tgk gak

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Ohmiya Mario CM ~~ kawaiiii~~
makin lama makin geram ngan ohno ni la!! umur dh 30 tapi kenapa tak tua2 gak nie!!
>>http://community.livejournal.com/arashi_on/2721710.html<<

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Hana_Olijas at 27-3-2010 22:46

OMG!! they are super idols!!this silver men!!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 10:44 PM | Show all posts
1929# Hana_Olijas

hu3...x leh bkk...ni tuk member

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 10:47 PM | Show all posts
1929# Hana_Olijas

casper541 Post at 27-3-2010 22:44

casper kena join.. dorang monitor membership

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 10:57 PM | Show all posts
1933# Hana_Olijas

adehhh...halangan tul

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2010 01:59 AM | Show all posts
TOKIO's Shigeru Joushima Challenged Kiss Scene in "Zero Goushitsu no Kyaku"

The drama of a new genre "Zero Goushitsu no Kyaku (0号室の客, lit. the Guest of Room 0)", which has been on air on ever ...
Kittie Post at 27-3-2010 22:04
omoo...leader 1st kissing scene dan pengarahnya mabo...
adio,bila baca,tak dpt nak tahan gelak dok bayangkan leader punya kissing scene ni, mesti lepas ni abis benda ni jadi bahan gurauan tokio...
tp apa2 pun..joshima fighting

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2010 03:47 AM | Show all posts
casper541 Post at 27-3-2010 22:44

nak yg maner? yg wii ker yg AnS?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-3-2010 08:16 AM | Show all posts
1936# Kittie

AnS tp hana dh kasi dh...TQ yerkkk

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2010 07:08 PM | Show all posts
1936# Kittie  

AnS tp hana dh kasi dh...TQ yerkkk
casper541 Post at 28-3-2010 08:16

orait~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2010 09:00 PM | Show all posts
lagi 10 hari je lagi... menghitung hari...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2010 09:19 PM | Show all posts
1939# sizuka

countdown tuk aper erk??

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 04:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070930 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.