Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sukebintang

4minute (house2)~3rd Mini Album VOLUME UP ~

[Copy link]
Post time 24-3-2011 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 24-3-2011 00:57

4Minute reveals Classy & Chic looks : Official Teaser to be unleashed on the 24th

Click for SHQ Individual Shots

안녕하세요. 큐브엔터 입니다.
2011년 3월 23일 (수) 4minute 다섯 멤버의 티저 이미지 사진이 공개 되었습니다.

한층 더 성숙해진 모습으로 공개 된 사진은
4minute 원본 게시판에서 고화질로 보실 수 있습니다.

하나하나 새로운 모습을 계속해서 공개 할 예정이오니,

앞으로 더 많은 관심 부탁드립니다.

감사합니다.

4Minute is ready to hit the korean music scene with another hit,as predicted by the revelation of the teaser images today.
After having teased fans with a mysterious background and a hint on the girls’ new single with the words “STEAL 20″ and a 30 second audio teaser, Cube Entertainment has unleashed early this morning,individual teaser images of 4Minute’s members via their official homepage.

4Minute’s ladies have startedtheir transformation from girls to ladies through their new concept pictures and through the mirror’s reflection,it appears clearly that the girls have matured,which is shown through their attitude,pose and overall appearance.

From their “Hot Issue” days to their new image,4Minute has taken the next step to their new evolution,and is constantly coming back with stronger and fiercer looks.

Hyun Ah is wearing a black mini dress,rocking the all black look,with her sexy figure.

JiYoon has gone for the rock style,having harmonized the look with accessories,and revealing her left shoulder.

GaYoon seems to have turned into an actress,she went for the dramatic touch and glamorous make up.

Pure and innocent Jihyun has now turned into a sexy lady by wearing a plunging neckline dress that reveals her slim silhouette.

Last but not least,4Minute’s maknae is the only one wearing a white outfit,but her pose and expressions are what shows her maturity instead of her clothes.

4Minute debuted in June 2009 with the single “Hot Issue”,they have proved to be popular with catchy tunes and fashionable looks through their singles “Muzik”,”HUH” and “I MY ME MINE”.

Through their new record,4Minute’s girls have wanted to show their determination and evolution in the music scene,and are ready to compete with other artists.

Meantime,4Minute’s official teaser video will be unveiled on March 24th and the single will be released digitally on various music sites on the 29th.

Source: Newsen + 4minute’s official fancafe
Translation + Reporting + Editing : Yoobin @4-minute.com

Source: Daily K Pop News

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2011 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 24-3-2011 01:01

4minute’s Hyun Ah seduces with black stockings and shows off her sexiness

Seoul, Korea — Girl group 4minute’s Hyun Ah seduces her male fans with her black stockings.

In the morning of the 23rd, 4minute, making a comeback after a year, released teaser images of their new album. They showed off their bold and captivating looks. The concept of their image is STEAL 20, a motto meaning “20 years old, if it is the age to have secrets, it is now time to release them.”

The new concept is filled with 4minute’s ambition to guide the characteristic senses of the 20s by singing about the secretive moments of teenagers in their 20s. Hyun Ah especially stands out. She is in front of a mirror, adjusting her black stockings, attracting attention with her sexiness.

Ga Yoon looks even more feminine and with a blank expression in her eyes, she created an emotional picture, fitting for a movie. Ji Yoon who used to appeal to her fans with her boyish looks, wore a black tank top, hinting at the duplicity of the 20s.

The pure and glamorous Ji Hyun perfectly transformed into a woman with a dress that brought out her silhouette and her alluring figure. The eyes of So Hyun, the youngest member, are filled with curiosity about the various romances and dreams of teenagers in their 20s.

Starting with their teaser on the 24th, 4minute will release the songs of their new album on the 29th to realize the dream of STEAL 20.

By Jung Byeong Geun ([url=mailto[email protected]][email protected][/url])

Source: TVReport (Original article in Korean)
Photo from TVReport DB
Translated by Sung Kyu Chang / Korea.com

source: Daily Kpop News

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2011 09:39 AM | Show all posts
hyuna's teaser

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2011 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Jiyoon eonni teaser

cr: 4minuteofficial @youtube

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2011 05:32 PM | Show all posts
tumpang tepek,me dpt source yg cn blue jungshin filmed for 4minute's new mv today..so i guess he'll have a role in the mv..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2011 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sukebintang at 25-3-2011 19:28

Reply 1685# twinkystar

huhu..dah tau dah..x saba nak tunggu..hope jungshin nye teaser pun ade gak
ekceli dieorg nak bg surprise..tp dah t'lepas dah
k-4nia duk gali2 lubg

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-3-2011 11:18 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sukebintang at 25-3-2011 23:19

[News] Two-faced JiYoon's MV teaser disclosed! 20110325

Cube Entertainment has just unleashed 4Minute's JiYoon MV Teaser.

JiYoon is shown facing a mirror and wondering about her different personalities as her reflection in the mirror changes.

She wonders : "Did you already see all of my charms?

My fierce self,and my pretty self.

You haven't seen it all yet.

I will show it all to you.

My brand-new charms,anticipate it and love it."

This is a metaphor of how people perceive JiYoon and what she has revealed of herself so far.
She,as a cameleon,has multiple versions of herself and can adapt her personality depending on what she wants people to see.

The teaser ends with a question :"Mirror,mirror,tell me who is the prettiest in the world?"

What are you thoughts on the second teaser?

Source: 4Min.co.kr+4Minute Official @ youtube
Translation +Edition + Reporting : Yoobin @4-Minute.com
Special thanks to : Meeli @4-Minute.com

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2011 11:54 PM | Show all posts
hurmmm..tempat nie je la, aku rasa nak meluahkan perasaan..
ada sesape Hyuna stan ke kat sini.. rase cam nak kutuk dia.. haha..
patut ke aku wat kat sini??

p/s.. i'm BAD 4NIA!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2011 11:57 PM | Show all posts
bebudak 4minute punye concept  - psycho, scary, creepy, mysterious..
sakit jiwa dengan cintan cintun...haha..
ntah2 menber CNBLUE mangsa pembunuhan bebudak 4minute...

p/s: semuanye nie adalah rekaan semata-mata!.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2011 09:26 AM | Show all posts
jihyun's teaser

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2011 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1689# hujanlebat

jihyun nye cute..tp mane tau teaser takde kene mengene ngan lagu dieorg..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2011 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1691# sukebintang

nasib baik JiHyun punye teaser x psycho & slut!! Sweet giler! paling senang dgn teaser nie!!
agaknye kot..x kena mengena langsung teaser nie dgn lagu dorang.. dah x kesah dah.. asalkan lagu dorang masuk dgn jiwa... chewah~~

reda skit amarah aku dgn teaser JiHyun yg sweet nie...hehe..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2011 10:42 AM | Show all posts
gayoon's teaser

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-3-2011 09:46 AM | Show all posts
4Minute_Teaser 소현

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-3-2011 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sukebintang at 28-3-2011 20:59

[11.03.28] 4Minute's comeback title track "Heart To Heart": Anticipate Jeongshin & HyunAh's lovely couple act, NEWS/INFO

Ahead of new album release, 4Minute's members took a 180° change by successfully

transforming from girls into sexy ladies heading into their 20s.

4Minute is back on the Korean music scene and will therefore resume domestic activities after a year

with the digital release of their brand-new single on digital music portals on March 29th and the

official MV teaser for the title track "Heart To Heart" will be disclosed today at 5PM KST.

Cube Entertainment has previously unleashed individual teasers of 4Minute's members which

have been a hot topic among netizens praising the members' individual performances, teasing

fans everyday until the final release of their new record.

"Heart To Heart" 's MV teaser will be unveiled on 4Minute's official homepage today and the full

version of the music video will be revealed on March 29th,the day of the album's release.

The music video is something to look forward to as 4Minute's Kim HyunAh and CNBLUE's JeongShin will be the center of attention for they act as lovers in "Heart To Heart" and the song is translating how they feel for each other.

4Minute's members' determination to reveal their hidden charms, as well as displaying the

evolution of the group's own colors, music and sound has been the new motto for this around.

Having always showed off powerful and energetic performances, charismatic and warriors-like

personalities, their goal is now to focus on their emotions and sensibility, to finally reveal

themselves and have a heart to heart with the public.

It is now time to reveal what's behind the mirror's reflection and to tell their secrets:

"Now that I'm 20, I feel that it is time to seal off the secrets I had been

keeping deep within me."

Meanwhile, 4Minute is set to make their comeback on April 8th on KBS Music Bank.

Source:Newsen + Star News

Translation + Editing + Reporting: Yoobin @4-minute.com

Special Thanks To : cmrs14 @4-Minute.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-3-2011 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sukebintang at 28-3-2011 17:17

teaser mv

cr:4minuteofficial@yt

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-3-2011 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sukebintang at 28-3-2011 21:00

[11.03.28] [Heart to Heart] tracklist and cover unveiled !

"4minute countdown has begun [Heart to Heart]"

Big girl group 4minute's return is launched. With 'Hot Issue' and 'Muzik' in 2009 and 'HUH' in 2010, they have established themselves as hit makers. Combining music, fashion and performances at the same time, their equally moulded appeals have been acknowledged. In spring 2011, they underwent 200-day-long preparations and now make their comeback to the music industry. They head off with the title track 'Heart to Heart' of their new concept that brings a mature charisma that can also be described as captivating.

Their new song 'Heart to Heart', dubbed as 2011's best 'Hot single' and released after 1 year of absence, is not overwhelming with the strong charisma that became 4minute's trademark and that the girls have kept bringing on since their debut; it is filled with sweet charms. With the 4minute members' personalities and the smooth melody being well compounded, this song displays this spring's energy as well as a strong hooking feature. In particular, Hyunah, who has been assigned the rap parts from the very beginning, starts singing with a charming voice. Also, anyone can relate to the lyrics depicting the members - all aged around 20 - complaining to their boyfriends.

Besides the title track, the new songs in [Heart to Heart] that the fans have all been waiting are various and thrilling : the tracklist follows with the refreshing 'Sweet Suga Honey!', then the serenade to the fans 'You Know', to end with a ballad that expected our expectations '모르는 척'. Through [Heart to Heart], fans from all over the world will enjoy 4minute's sweet and cute charms as well as their genuine and sad feelings at the same time. 4minute's countdown to climb towards the stop has begun.

1. 4Minutes Left

2. Heart to Heart

3. Sweet Suga Honey!

4. You Know

5. 모르는 척

[Heart to Heart] will be officially released on March 29th at 12:00AM KST.

Source :
Melon

Translating & editing : Meeli @4-minute.com

Special thanks to crazy4meee for the tip

plg suke tgk gayoon&jihyun..

mcm diamond vers korea nye style

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-3-2011 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sukebintang at 29-3-2011 00:55

[size=0.9166em]4Minute (포미닛) - Heart To Heart (하트 투 하트) [ft. Jung Shin 정신 (CNBLUE)]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-3-2011 11:20 PM | Show all posts

teaser for real song..
dieorg ni pandai nak rahsia2
igt org tak prasan ke??

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2011 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Intro.. GaYoon sebut 4minit cam lawak skit dgr.. haha..
Heart To Heart - sound like go away..but vokal 4minute much more better.. x annoying langsung.. powerful voice..
Sweet Suga Honey - my peberet song!! tp tajuk lagu x berkenan giler.. beat cam reggae dgn fast beat.. shaking2 boobs?? haha.. sebutan dorang nie..tsk..tsk..
You Know - another powerful voice.. hyped giler bila lagu nie..
Pretend - the best ballad from 4minute.. show kredibiliti vokal dorang..especially mama & baby hyun + hyuna..

Rate: 4.5/5

teaser next song - AWESOME wei~~ x sabo nak dgr 1 april.. harap2 bukan april fool dr CUBE..lol..

p/s - lagu2 dr CUBE especially 4minute never kecewa kan nyah~~~ kihkih..

4MINUTE = AWESOME MIRACLE IN 2011!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 06:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059055 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.