CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hardeyboyz

Close [Copy link]
Post time 31-5-2004 05:42 PM | Show all posts
baru la ari ni aku tergerak nak join board bola ni....

korang dah jadi member lscm blum ?

mari2....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

gateway^ This user has been deleted
Post time 1-6-2004 10:15 PM | Show all posts
rafa benitez dah reject contract valencia...kompem dia nih ganti GH tak lama lagi.... kite tunggu dlm masa sminggu nih......

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2004 12:55 AM | Show all posts
this week.. liverpool akan reveal coach baru .

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2004 07:32 PM | Show all posts

HAMANN HINTS AT BAYERN RETURN

Liverpool midfielder Dietmar Hamann has revealed he would consider a move back to former club Bayern Munich.
The German international has been linked with a move back to his homeland for some time, with Bayern keen on bringing him back to Die Bundesliga.

Hamann has just over a year to run on his contract at Anfield and as yet no new deal has been offered.

With Gerard Houllier losing his job Hamann's future is up in the air, as talks will not take place until a new manager is appointed, and the former Newcastle ace admitted he would be tempted by a return to Bayern.

"If Bayern should actually show interest, I will of course have to think very seriously about accepting an offer," said Hamann.

"There are only four or five clubs in the world of the calibre of Bayern Munich."

It remains to be seen if Liverpool's new boss sees Hamann in his future plans at the club and if he does not he could be sold in the summer rather than risk losing him for nothing next year.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 06:28 AM | Show all posts

LIVERPOOL LANTIK BENITEZ

:cak:Wah2 liverfool pun dah lantik maneger baru ye.. ambik dari valencia pulak.. betul le kabar angin selama ni.. nak celen chelski ye :no:,semua lantik manager baru.. mu :devil:bila lak....

ni berita penuh yg di cilok:bodek:: :-

Rafael Benitez insisted he was undaunted by the prospect of restoring Liverpool to the pinnacle of English football after being officially unveiled as the club's new manager on Wednesday.

The 44-year-old Spaniard has signed a five-year deal at Anfield after quitting Valencia whom he guided to a Spanish League and UEFA Cup double last season.

Benitez - who called his Anfield appointment a 'dream' - believes hard work and team-building is the key to overhauling Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea and regaining domestic glory.

But he will lose no sleep over the quality of those rivals on the back of his double title success in Spain.

Benitez said: 'I know it is a hard job because last season the difference between the top three and the others was not good.

'But Valencia was the same, we had Real Madrid and Barcelona at the top. You have got to change that mentality.

'If necessary I will change the mentality here. The most important thing is to be a team which means lots of hours working and talking with the players.'

Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry said he was convinced he had secured the best possible replacement for Gerard Houllier, who left the club last month.

Parry said: 'Rafael has an outstanding track record and two Spanish League titles in three years speaks for itself.

'What was important for us was his evident enthusiasm for the job. Rafael clearly wanted to come to Liverpool and that is why he was our number one target.

'He is not promising instant success but he has the track record and the appetite. He is young, enthusiastic and hungry for more success.'

Benitez' first task upon the conclusion of Euro 2004 will be to sit down with Liverpool's England stars whom he considers crucial to his rebuilding programme.

Steven Gerrard's future is already in doubt this summer but Liverpool believe the promise of silverware under Benitez can persuade him to stay.

Benitez himself is anxious to sit down and discuss the future with the squad's most established stars.

He added: 'It is very important that I talk to players like Gerrard and (Michael) Owen about my ideas.

'I need players like them with a good mentality and quality and they know all about what Liverpool means.

'I did not just come here to learn English but to win. I want players who have the same mentality and if they do not, it will not be possible.'

Benitez continued his emergence as one of the finest coaches in Europe by leading Valencia past Marseille to claim the UEFA Cup in Gothenburg last month.

It was an achievement made all the more remarkable by the modest beginnings to his managerial career.

He was sacked from his first coaching job at Valladolid in 1995 then lasted just nine games with Second Division Osasuna.

However, promotions with Extremadura and Tenerife rescued Benitez and marked him out as a coach to covet.

In 2001 he justified Valencia's faith by leading them to their first Spanish League title in 31 years in his first season in charge.

Benitez is not promising such instant success at Anfield. But he is aware of the expectation levels at a club which once took success and silverware for granted.

Benitez added: 'I know that Liverpool is one of the most important clubs in the world and its history is wonderful.

'I said the same thing when I arrived at Valencia and in my first year we won the league - but in the Premiership it is very different.

'It is bad to say we will do it in one year or two years but the right thing is to work hard and prepare for every match each day.'

Parry would not reveal the extent of Benitez's new budget but he is sure to have demanded funds to boost a team which largely disappointed last season despite scraping into the final Champions League places.

Reports from Spain have already linked Liverpool's new boss with a number of his former Valencia club-mates.

But Benitez was not mentioning any names today and insisted: 'I know how difficult this market is.

'If I have names on my mind I will talk to Rick Parry about them. It is not as easy as just signing five players from Valencia.

'It is important for me to sign the right players for our team.'

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 09:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by dollah_bedwi at 20-01-2004 06:28:
:cak:Wah2 liverfool pun dah lantik maneger baru ye.. ambik dari valencia pulak.. betul le kabar angin selama ni.. nak celen chelski ye :no:,semua lantik manager baru.. mu :devil:bila  ...

pasal gigi dia kecik2 tuhh:stp::stp:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-6-2004 10:28 AM | Show all posts
dengar cite gak...dia nak bawak masuk 2 3 orang pemain valencia...
idup liverpool...tapi ingat jual je si owen yg semakin hampehh tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adbrutals at 20-01-2004 10:28:

bukan engko sayang kat owen tuh kee??
elehh ad aku bukan tak kenal engkooo..
dari dua musim lepas engko ckp camtuhhh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-6-2004 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adbrutals at 17-6-2004 10:28 AM:

dengarnya nak bawak masuk pablo aimar ngan roberto ayala..:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by stats at 2004-6-17 10:32 AM:

bukan engko sayang kat owen tuh kee??
elehh ad aku bukan tak kenal engkooo..
dari dua musim lepas engko ckp camtuhhh

pssstt....meh sini nak bisik skit...:jeling:
jgn bising2 nanti orang dengar...:jeling:
saje je...nak kasi owen punye semangat naik skit
....:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adbrutals at 20-01-2004 10:38:

pssstt....meh sini nak bisik skit...:jeling:
jgn bising2 nanti orang dengar...:jeling:
saje je...nak kasi owen punye semangat naik skit
....:bgrin:

[size=-2]tulahhh..tapi mlm nihh engko jgn risoo
dia score punyeee:jeling:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by stats at 2004-6-17 10:43 AM:

[size=-2]tulahhh..tapi mlm nihh engko jgn risoo
dia score punyeee:jeling:

aku mintak2 dia score gak...
dah nak berkarat dah...hehehehe
:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Thailand's biggest music firm s putting together a consortium to buy a stake in English club Liverpool, replacing the controversial bid by the country's rime minister.

Grammy chairman Paiboon Damrongchaitham said the private consortium would spend five billion baht ($122 million) on a 30 percent stake in the club and set up a new Thai soccer league.

The 55-year-old media mogul said potential partners included Thailand's biggest brewer, Thai Beverages, and largest cellular phone firm, Advanced Info Service (AIS).

'I think this deal should be done via the private sector and we will take the risk of a profit or loss,' he said.

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra abandoned the idea of buying the stake on behalf of Thailand after Paiboon offered to replace the government at the negotiating table, the prime minister's chief negotiator said on Wednesday.

'Paiboon proposed to do it on condition that the government would provide 10 soccer stadiums nationwide ... and the prime minister has agreed with the idea,' Deputy Commerce Minister Pongsak Raktapongisal told a Bangkok radio station.

It was not clear if Thaksin had agreed to build new facilities, or upgrade existing stadiums.

Thaksin has spearheaded negotiations with Liverpool since May and initially enjoyed a surge in opinion polls in soccer-mad Thailand. But opinion soured when it emerged he would use state money rather than his personal fortune.

Thaksin scrapped a proposed one-off national lottery to finance the bid after critics said the plan would promote gambling among the poor.

Media reports also suggested Liverpool, seeking cash to buy new players to compete with Manchester United and Arsenal, had balked at Thai demands for more than one seat on the club's board.

Paiboon said a holding company would manage the Liverpool stake, oversee the marketing and licensing of the club's brand, set up a soccer school and a new domestic league that would require stadiums.

Potential partners Thai Beverages, who are led by one of the country's richest men in Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi, said the proposal was being considered.

'Charoen is interested in Liverpool and he is studying whether the investment is worthy,' said Thanit Thamsukati, an adviser to Thai Beverages.

Thai Beverages produces several brands of whiskey and the top-selling Chang Beer, which has a distinctive green elephant on its label. The company is keen to become a shirt sponsor for Liverpool, whose kit currently bears the logo of Danish brewer Carlsberg.

But an official at Thaksin's family-controlled cellular provider AIS said they knew nothing about the bid.

'We have not had any official talks with anyone about Liverpool,' a company spokeswoman said. 'We don't understand why AIS is mentioned in the deal. I can say that nothing has happened so far.'

Paiboon wants the consortium partners to kick in three billion baht, with another two billion baht to be raised by selling shares to the public at 100 baht per share.

'After that if the performance is good, we will list the company on the stock exchange,' he said

lepas ni penyokong liverfool kena pakai baju reebak cap beer siam lak..:malu::malu:

P/s:- Benitez jual ajer pemain2 megarut2 yg penguin tu beli dulu..
gerrard tu jual kat mu:devil:..:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adbrutals at 17-6-2004 10:54 AM:

aku mintak2 dia score gak...
dah nak berkarat dah...hehehehe
:bgrin:

woit... sakit mata aku ler...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Muka benitez ni sama sebijik macam Paul Heyman .....

Anyway .... Yeah Yeah Yeah Liverpool ada manager baru.. !!!!

Semakin Mantap Kedua dua team aku ni ... Arsenal dan Liverpool !!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by pandura at 20-01-2004 11:45:

woit... sakit mata aku ler...

sape suruh engko skodengggg

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-6-2004 01:08 PM | Show all posts
dulu aku dengar kat website Liv.. owen suruh mamat ni trial dulu..

Owen "suruh" "trial" tu.. cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Liverpool Forever !!!!!

Di Harapkan benitez dapat lah ambik si Aimar dan si Ayala...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rhoyo at 17-6-2004 02:12 PM:
Liverpool Forever !!!!!

macam si kes Jose Mourinho, dah pindah nak bawak Deco lah, si itu lah.. isk isk

tp utk Liverpool, aku setujuh sbb ramai players yang tidak berkaki lebar.. :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2004 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rhoyo at 2004-6-17 02:12 PM:
Liverpool Forever !!!!!

bila ko rasa liverpool nak kuat baru ko nak sokong yeeee....
tapi tak pe...yg penting liverpool forever...:tq::tq:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-9-2024 07:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073304 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.