Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 15844|Reply: 19

[Tempatan] Apple fan serbu Apple TRX untuk mendapatkan iPhone 16

[Copy link]
Post time 20-9-2024 03:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
#TECH: Fans thronged Apple store at TRX to get iPhone 16 [WATCH]
By Ramyeea Janani - September 20, 2024 @ 11:46am

Eager buyers seen lining outside the store with some arriving as early as 3am. -NSTP/AIZUDDIN SAAD

Hundreds of Apple fans thronged the Apple store at the Exchange TRX this morning to get the new iPhone 16.

Some were here at the mall as early as 3am today to be the first in line.

Before the store opened at 8am today, the early birds eagerly shared their experiences and thoughts about the device while waiting in line to get their hands on the latest iPhone 16 series, and the expectations in using it.

The first Malaysian walk-in buyer, businessman Hasif Kamal, 27, had been queuing since 3am. He expressed his excitement and determination as he waited to get his hands on the latest device. Despite the long wait, he said it was all worth the effort.

Hasif said this isn't his first he queue up for an iPhone as he had done it in Singapore before, and he wanted to experience it here in Malaysia as well.

"I ordered the iPhone 16 Pro Max 512GB in Desert Titanium, and am looking forward to the key features such as enhanced camera controls, easier capturing, and better support for live streaming on platforms like Instagram and TikTok.

"I prefer the iPhone 16 because of its significant upgrades, especially its faster data transfer, which makes everything more convenient," he added.

Meanwhile, software business analyst, Chan Chi Hoe, 26, shared his excitement after queuing up since 6.30am for the first time to purchase the iPhone 16, and he was eager to get it as quickly as possible.

He said that he had pre-ordered the iPhone 16 Pro Max in black and was particularly impressed with the new control button, which he says allows for fast photo capture.

"The iPhone 16 is excellent for photography and gaming, and I believe the new iPhone 16 Pro Max will be perfect for my photoshoots," he said.

Student Yeoh Zhe Heng, 20, said he had only been queuing for 10 minutes, though this wasn't his first time purchasing an iPhone. He wants to be part of the first batch to get the iPhone 16, by expressing his amusement with the experience.

"I ordered the iPhone 16 Pro Max, drawn by the single-click feature," he said.

"I prefer the iPhone 16 for its cutting-edge technology, which allows for fast photo capture and enhances both moments and gaming," Yeoh added.

Nadiah Razman.

Content creator Nadiah Razman, 24,  shared her excitement as she lined up at the Apple store for the first time, marking her fourth iPhone purchase.

"I'm thrilled because today is my birthday, and I have pre-ordered the iPhone 16 Pro 512GB, especially for its haptic touch feature," she said.

"My primary reason for choosing the iPhone 16 was its USB-C compatibility, and as a content creator, this device will significantly improve my camera work as I  frequently use cameras, so I upgrade my iPhone frequently," said Nadiah.

Another buyer from Vietnam, freelancer Tran Tien, 26-year-old added this was his first time purchasing an iPhone and queuing up for its release in Malaysia, having been waiting since 3am.

He opted for the iPhone 16 Pro Max, favouring its larger size.

"It helps me take beautiful pictures," he said.

With the official release today, the iPhone 16 series, which includes the iPhone 16, iPhone 16 Plus, iPhone 16 Pro, and iPhone 16 Pro Max, showcases the latest innovations, particularly in artificial intelligence, known as Apple Intelligence branded by the company.

With the tagline "It's Glowtime", the iPhone 16 series consist of great features where the iPhone 16 Pro and Pro Max are equipped with the new A18 Pro chip, while the iPhone 16 and 16 Plus use the A18 chip, introducing features like camera control.

This year, for the first time, Malaysia gets the iPhone 16 line-up on Sept 20, the same day as first-tier countries like the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan and 50 plus other countries.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2024 03:27 PM | Show all posts
iols masih pakai ipong7 plus. dah sampai masa untuk tukar jugak.
mmg niat masa beli phone dulu nak lanyak semaksimum mungkin... panjang umur phone cap buah ni

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 03:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
apple outlet kat trx ni kalau masuk level atas sekali pening kepala..semua glass macam nak jatuh dari tingkat 3 straight ke bawah

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 03:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nak tanya jugak soalan kontroversi..korang dah habis musim boikot ke kawan2 iols yang acah terpaling palestin terus tak sebut dah ya sejak2 kebelakangan ni..iphone tak sempat sampai malaysia, dia dulu yang update..koserrr

moralnya, next time tak payah nak over sangat, hidup lah dengan kadarnya (bak kata tokriak)

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 04:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nazurah replied at 20-9-2024 03:27 PM
iols masih pakai ipong7 plus. dah sampai masa untuk tukar jugak.
mmg niat masa beli phone dulu nak l ...

boleh guna lagi ke ip7+ uols tu? sebab dah tak support latest update software kan

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 04:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sanggup. Lantak la kalau mampu. Penah pakai iphone 5 dgn ipad air 10 tahun lepas. Saje nak try2.  Tp pakai x sampai 2 tahun, da tukar android based techs. Mungkin sbb lebih serasi dgn os android.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-9-2024 04:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@dino Apple tersenyum sinis

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 05:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

kaya raya betul ya bdk2 skrg tgk umur tu early 20s tukar2 iphone tiap kali keluar yg baru. yg previous version pun hrga blh tahan, latest ni brp hengget plak??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-9-2024 05:29 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 05:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
baru je dpt ip promax 15 last year, hanya akan tukar iphone ni 5 tahun sekali je, yg ip X dulu dh bagi ank dah , walau dia sibuk nk yg ip15 tu

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 06:24 PM | Show all posts
imanjannah replied at 20-9-2024 05:59 PM
baru je dpt ip promax 15 last year, hanya akan tukar iphone ni 5 tahun sekali je, yg ip X dulu dh ba ...

actually kalau setakat hari2 nak buka phone utk tgk whatsapp, layan tiktok, fb lepas tu setakat nak ambik pic dan video kenangan bersama family ni maintain iphone x yang dah tak support latest ios pun dah ok. Lain la kalo beli latest iphone pro ni utk buat video photography yg canggih2 tu. Mostly apa yg aku nampak, ramai yg beli iphone pro ni setakat guna less than 10% je capability phone tu. Selebihnya lebih kepada nak menunjuk kat kawan2 dan trending je. Aku sebenarnya lebih kepada ipad pro sebab byk masa dihabis kan dgn ipad jika nak dibandingkan dengan laptop atau phone

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 06:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ni ade terselit gak tak umat yg sanggup berlapar semata mata nak byr ipong installment setiap bulan

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 07:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Esok pegi TRX teman my sis kutip ipon bru…

Weols nk jd tukang sibuk je

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 07:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
syamzana replied at 20-9-2024 05:08 PM
kaya raya betul ya bdk2 skrg tgk umur tu early 20s tukar2 iphone tiap kali keluar yg baru. yg previ ...

paling murah rm6k

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 07:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Melayang 6k semata2 nak show off...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2024 08:50 PM | Show all posts
aechae replied at 20-9-2024 07:32 PM
Esok pegi TRX teman my sis kutip ipon bru…

Weols nk jd tukang sibuk je

Dah lama tak jumpa uols..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2024 09:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
_kelly replied at 20-9-2024 07:44 PM
paling murah rm6k

byk la income bdk2 muda skrg sanggup peruntukkan amoun sebegitu utk lifestyle.
jgn hutang sudah

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 09:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
syamzana replied at 20-9-2024 09:01 PM
byk la income bdk2 muda skrg sanggup peruntukkan amoun sebegitu utk lifestyle.
jgn hutang sudah:l ...

kompem hutang la uols..sedangkan yang dah stabil bekerja pon hutang keliling pinggang, inikan pulak stodent takde income..takkan pakat jadi influenza semua kan

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 10:00 PM | Show all posts
Kadang2 kelakar jg tgk org justify nape beli iPhone.
Kalau tkt nk kamera lawa, byk lg mid range android yang camera lagi cun.
Kalau vdeo tu mmg aku salute, apple paling best.
Tp tu la, kalau pakai android ape class kan.
Yang deme tau SAMSUNG atau APPLE

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2024 10:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Banyaknya duit budak2 zaman skrg ni. Hasil main tiktok agaknya eh. Pastu tak rasa sayang ke nak buang 6k 7k utk sebuah phone? Kalau 2k 3k tu takpe lagi

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 10:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066812 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.