CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

adakah ajaran islam mendorong muslim mati syahid?

[Copy link]
Post time 23-9-2014 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 23-9-2014 08:12 AM
by Sam1528

Duh, again you are being desperate.

Sephiroth:
Well DUH! Result of any actions which conducted with intention of killing oneself is what? DEATH LAH. Therefore such action is refer to as committing suicide. Common Sense mah.
Result of any actions which conducted with intention of killing oneself is what? DEATH of oneself LAH
Result of any actions which conducted with intention of killing oneself and others is what? DEATH of oneself and others LAH

Got different LAH.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2014 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 23-9-2014 08:12 AM
by Sam1528
Well DUH! Result of any actions which conducted with intention of killing oneself is what? DEATH LAH. Therefore such action is refer to as committing suicide. Common Sense mah. I have clear idea what I'm talking about. What the hell are you talking about? Daydream of 72 prostitutes? No such thing. Hell awaits those who committed suicide and that is universal whether you are Muslim, Christian, Hindus or Buddhist.
LOL , I just don't understand it. Why you 'die die' want to expose yourself being dimwitted?

There are 3 issues to consider :
(1) objective
(2) action
(3) end result

A suicide terrorist has an objective to kill as many as possible and their action is to kill and be killed which has the end result of them being killed along with others. However suicide has an objective to kill oneself and with an action of killing oneself which has the end result of oneself being killed.

If you are intelligent enough you would spot the difference. We are talking about suicide terrorism not suicide. Oops , you are just too dimwitted to understand and now trying to bulldoze your way as you have been exposed not knowing what you are talking about.

Can you now give me the Quranic injunction of the so called 72 virgins or 72 prostitutes as claimed by you? I can forsee you running away from this argument. Lari meenachi ..... lari

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2014 01:07 PM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

When you say 'every Muslim', that include me.  

I'm not talking about ANY OTHER MUSLIM except you and Sam1528 here. I ask you again - YOU MADE YOUR GOD TO KNOW WHETHER WHAT SAM1528 SAID IS TRUE OR FALSE?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2014 01:12 PM | Show all posts
by Sam1528

A suicide terrorist has an objective to kill as many as possible ...

Then what is the use of that crap you called Al Quran? You claim that Al Quran states committing suicide will get you punished in hell and then turn 360 dgree and preach crap about objective lah, action lah and reaction lah. IF you Muslims will do whatever you want, WHAT THE HELL IS AL QURAN FOR? To wipe you a$$ with?

This is one of the proof to show that Islam is a cult. Al Quran is nothing more than man-made book and Muhammad was just another Arab making use of Muslims like cattle. May you all rot in hell for all eternity.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2014 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 23-9-2014 01:12 PM
by Sam1528
Then what is the use of that crap you called Al Quran? You claim that Al Quran states committing suicide will get you punished in hell and then turn 360 dgree and preach crap about objective lah, action lah and reaction lah. IF you Muslims will do whatever you want, WHAT THE HELL IS AL QURAN FOR? To wipe you a$$ with?

This is one of the proof to show that Islam is a cult. Al Quran is nothing more than man-made book and Muhammad was just another Arab making use of Muslims like cattle. May you all rot in hell for all eternity.

Aiyoyo meenachi , why advertise yourself being a dimwit and a clueless person?

If you already know that suicide terrorism is haram , why still argue against it claiming that there has not been any legal opinion by muslim scholar? You keep on arguing that suicide terrorism = suicide. Any primary school kid of std 6 would know the difference. You are worse than a std 6 kid.

How can a muslim do whatever he / she wants if they are guided by the Quran? Are you thinking thru your ass?

Suddenly an outburst from you that Islam is a cult. You jump from one issue to another with the blink of an eye. This shows that you are a mentally unstable person. Issit because you are ~40 and no man has yet approached you for marriage? Just reflect your mental state ....

Told you that you would be running away. For the 2nd time :
Can you now give me the Quranic injunction of the so called 72 virgins or 72 prostitutes as claimed by you?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2014 03:35 PM | Show all posts
by Sam1528

How can a muslim do whatever he / she wants if they are guided by the Quran? Are you thinking thru your ass?

STOP TALKING.

Islam is EVIL. There is no god named Allah. That is just a $hit created by Muhammad to mask his alter ego and everyone who follows that evil cult will go to hell. THAT IS YOUR FATE.

There is nothing more to say about you and your evil cult. GO TO HELL - EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILDREN OF ISLAM.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 23-9-2014 05:02 PM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 22-9-2014 09:47 PM
Indeed. In Islam, God's commandments reside within the Al-Quran itself. But unfortunately some peo ...
In regards to the first post, like bro Sam pointed out, there is nothing wrong for Muslims to fight the wrong doers and die in the process
wrong  doers??? than do evil in name of religion and chant allah the great...is that how islam shape up???

look at  Jesus and Gautama ....they went thru so many pain, embrassement and etc....they did not take weapon to settle the issue...

even Mahamta Ghandi also did not  take weapon...

when humans take revenge it not going settle the problem...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2014 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 23-9-2014 01:07 PM
by mashimaru83
Sephiroth:
I'm not talking about ANY OTHER MUSLIM except you and Sam1528 here. I ask you again - YOU MADE YOUR GOD TO KNOW WHETHER WHAT SAM1528 SAID IS TRUE OR FALSE?
What do you mean by 'I made my God to know'? God always knows everything; what are you trying to say?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2014 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 23-9-2014 03:35 PM
by Sam1528
STOP TALKING.

Islam is EVIL. There is no god named Allah. That is just a $hit created by Muhammad to mask his alter ego and everyone who follows that evil cult will go to hell. THAT IS YOUR FATE.

There is nothing more to say about you and your evil cult. GO TO HELL - EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILDREN OF ISLAM.

Ha ha , there you go again with another emotional outburst devoid of evidence. Your contention :
(1) Islam is evil : Where is your evidence?
(2) No God named Allah : Where is your evidence?
(3) Created by Muhammad(saw) : Where is your evidence?

Why don't you substitute Islam with Hinduism ; Allah with whatever Hindu Deities and Muhammad(saw) with an unamed person in India. It comes back to you .... yes?

Why these emotional outburst devoid of evidence? Don't you think you need to have an appointment with a psychistrist? Oops , the good doctor might just send you to Tg Rambutan.

For the 3rd time :
Can you now give me the Quranic injunction of the so called 72 virgins or 72 prostitutes as claimed by you? Appears like another empty claim from you as you are running from your own argument.

Last edited by sam1528 on 23-9-2014 05:38 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2014 05:43 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 23-9-2014 05:02 PM
wrong  doers??? than do evil in name of religion and chant allah the great...is that how islam sha ...
Truth.8:
wrong  doers??? than do evil in name of religion and chant allah the great...is that how islam shape up???
Apparently you missed my point completely. You keep judging Islam based on bad actions that are not part of Islamic teachings. When it comes to Christianity, somehow you limit yourself to say only good things. What kind of reasoning is this?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2014 01:34 AM | Show all posts

Relax la.....when someone immediately go on the offensive it usually means they lost
the plot and speaking thru their ass.
no need to involve every man, woman and child of islam

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2014 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/lotfi- ... ufti-115700390.html

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 23 — Malaysian Mohd Lotfi Ariffin did not die as a religious “martyr” because he was not in a jihad but fighting against the Syrian government with other rebels, Perak mufti Tan Sri Harussani Zakaria has said.

Mohd Lotfi’s act of fighting in Syria in “revolt” against the government there was a “wrong interpretation of jihad” and “not Islamic”, he said when asked to comment on the PAS Ulama wing’s decision to call Lotfi a “martyr”.

“My opinion is that they are not going for jihad, wrongly interpreted. What happened in Syria, they are against the government, (it) is wrong to say jihad.
“Even if he died there, he is not a martyr,” Harussani told Malay Mail Online recently. The result is merely a “waste of life”, he added.

A waste of human life - that is what Islam wants of humans, that they could waste the precious life they were given as humans on this Planet. This is what happens when you follow a false religion and a Death Cult called Islam.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2014 12:19 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 22-9-2014 10:50 PM
Meenachi Sepiroth havebeen caught (and embarrassed to no end) trying to BS

That is why she is t ...
That is why she is trying to twist and turn her argument jumping from one topic to another ..... like 'truth.8'

me  twisting ? you must be dumpasshole right.....read here :
When Playing Ostrich Enables Terrorism

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2014 12:21 PM | Show all posts
karengkang posted on 23-9-2014 05:44 AM
Meenatchi sephiroth ni elok kawinkan ngan truth.8 jea..
Ehh long time no see uh

hidup lagi ka? ingatkan sudah jadi arwah....
anyway, welcome back

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2014 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 24-9-2014 12:19 PM
me  twisting ? you must be dumpasshole right.....read here :
When Playing Ostrich Enables Terr ...

The issue here is that muslim scholars have condemned ISIS or IS.

You are like meenachi sepiroth , both of you are dim witted and clueless. In fact , both of you are made for each other.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2014 04:57 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 24-9-2014 03:14 PM
The issue here is that muslim scholars have condemned ISIS or IS.

You are like meenachi sepirot ...

if i  am cluess ...i wont be replying your thread...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-9-2014 08:22 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 24-9-2014 04:57 PM
if i  am cluess ...i wont be replying your thread...

LOL , you can still be clueless any reply me. Never the less it would be a clueless response ..... as usual from you.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2014 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 24-9-2014 11:46 AM
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/lotfi-didn-t-die-martyr-says-perak-mufti-115700390.html

A waste of human life - that is what Islam wants of humans, that they could waste the precious life they were given as humans on this Planet. This is what happens when you follow a false religion and a Death Cult called Islam.

Read carefully , that is his opinion. I underline the relevant part for you :
My opinion is that they are not going for jihad, wrongly interpreted. What happened in Syria, they are against the government, (it) is wrong to say jihad.
“Even if he died there, he is not a martyr,” Harussani told Malay Mail Online recently. The result is merely a “waste of life”, he added.

Since you appealed to what the Perak Mufti stated then you must agree to his opinion as follows :
'Fatwa' terbaru Mutfi Perak Tan Sri Harussani Zakaria seperti yang disiar Berita Harian bahawa perserta perhimpunan pada 31 Disember lalu sepatutnya ditangkap kerana menderhaka kepada kerajaan dan “dihalalkan darah golongan bughah (pemberontak)” mengundang amarah rakyat marhaen.
LOL , as usual you would appear to be blur and clueless.

Whether Mohd Lotfi was a martyr , it is not for us to judge. However he followed his conviction and joined the people fighting against the oppressive Assad regime.

You still have not answered me : For the 4th time -
Can you now give me the Quranic injunction of the so called 72 virgins or 72 prostitutes as claimed by you? Appears like another empty claim from you as you are running from your own argument.
Last edited by sam1528 on 24-9-2014 08:30 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2014 09:00 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 24-9-2014 08:22 PM
LOL , you can still be clueless any reply me. Never the less it would be a clueless response ..... ...

thats your assumption ...cluess person will be silent rather than responding...in this case i hve proven fact and reality...but you bring fact is  outdated rather than reality...

reality and fact work hand to hand....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2014 09:04 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 24-9-2014 08:28 PM
Read carefully , that is his opinion. I underline the relevant part for you :

Since you appeale ...
Whether Mohd Lotfi was a martyr , it is not for us to judge. However he followed his conviction and joined the people fighting against the oppressive Assad regime.

sound to me you belonged to a terrriorst group...probably the FBI can trace your IP...
when Japanese and communist invaved malaysia...does the arabs nations came and help? no
instead it was British...
so, why bother to help this assad regime which are arabs??

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 04:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086453 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.