[Copy link]
Post time 3-12-2013 12:40 PM | Show all posts
sedihnyeeee... huhu..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2013 12:43 PM | Show all posts
News/
Paul Walker Death: Stars Tweet Their Goodbyes to the Fast & Furious Actor

Ludacris"Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark, we were like brothers & our birthdays are only 1 day apart, now You will forever hold a place in all of our hearts @paulwalker legacy will live on forever. R.I.P."

Tyrese: "My heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don't understand My heart hurts it's broken no one can convince me that this is real.... Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family... #HeartOfAnAngel13YrsFamilyForeverWeJustCelebreatedYour40thBirthday..... My God... My God... I can't believe I'm writing this"

Michelle Rodriguez: "I'm gonna carry this torch for you brother, with a forced smile on my face and Im gonna open my heart just cause your telling me to."

Evan Rachel Wood"My heart goes out to Paul Walker's family. Tragic news."
Nick Cannon"Rest in Peace to a true light, Paul Walker. To be absent from the body is to be present with The Lord"Ellen DeGeneres: "Paul Walker's passing is so sad. I'm thinking of his family. Keep the people you love close to you."

Miley Cyrus: "im really sad about Paul Walker "

Neil Patrick Harris: "Such sad news about Paul Walker! It's so tragic and crazy how things can just end so suddenly. My condolences to his family."

Cameron Diaz: "#RIPPaulWalker Heartbreaking.My heart goes out to his loved ones for their loss. His light will forever shine through those he loved."

Paula Abdul: "I send prayers and condolences to the family of Roger Rodas, who passed away w/Paul Walker. I can't imagine their shock and grief. #RIP"

Lindsay Lohan: "Life is truly precious. #RIPPaulWalker and Roger Rodas. Bless ur beautiful families. Guys pls donate to their charity @ReachOutWW"

Chloë Grace Moretz: "My thoughts and prayers go out to Paul Walker and especially his wife and little girl #RIPPaulWalker"

Last edited by manjalara_01 on 3-12-2013 12:55 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 12:56 PM | Show all posts
rasa sedih pulak tgk tyrese nih nangesss...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 02:54 PM | Show all posts
honestly sampai ke hari ni mcm tak percaya je Paul Walker mati..
nmpk suram la FnF7 nnt xde "Brian O'Conner"

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 05:58 PM | Show all posts

they allz ni name best2...luda,vin,ty,mrod....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 07:05 PM | Show all posts

tengok Tyrese Gibson nangis mcm ni, iols pun jadi sedih

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-12-2013 07:48 PM | Show all posts
jarikuku posted on 3-12-2013 07:05 PM
tengok Tyrese Gibson nangis mcm ni, iols pun jadi sedih

itulah..sebak tgk tyrese menangis..maybe no more aksi2 lawak dia dlm F & F..geng dah takde

i miss u paul walker AKA brian o connor

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 08:53 PM | Show all posts
cOndOlences tO Paul Walker's family...
heart brOken...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2013 09:55 PM | Show all posts
iols sedih.....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 11:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
strawbenna posted on 2-12-2013 03:28 PM

Apa benda ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2013 12:26 AM | Show all posts
RIP sudah !!! RIP Paul Walker !!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2013 07:42 AM | Show all posts
tyrese yg paling terasa skang ni
tgk IG tyrese sedih betul
van diesel pun ada dtg dkt tmpt eksiden tuh
hmmmmm

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2013 09:56 AM | Show all posts
PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Poignant pictures of Paul Walker as best man at his brother's wedding just weeks before Fast & Furious star's death

-Paul Walker, 40, was best man for brother Caleb, 36, in October - the last family event they were pictured together at
-Moving photographs give a glimpse at to just how close the devastated family were
-Comes day after sister Ashlie told MailOnline she was outraged by claims Fast and Furious star was drag racing when he died
-Dramatic new CCTV footage of Saturday's crash in Santa Clarita, California, seems to confirm this
-Paul was being driven in a $500,000 red Porsche Carerra GT by his friend Roger Rodas who also died in the blaze
-Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said notoriously hard to handle supercar was travelling at a 'high rate of speed'

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2013 10:01 AM | Show all posts
NEWS/ Tyrese Helping Paul Walker's Family With Funeral Arrangements, Writes Emotional Facebook Post

E! News has learned that the actor is helping his fallen Fast and the Furious costar's family put together funeral arrangements. Tyrese met with both Walker's mother and father Sunday evening to discuss what steps the family will take.
In addition, Tyrese wrote a powerful, heartfelt post on his Facebook page early Tuesday morning.
"Bishop TD Jakes reached out to me today and spoke healing and closure…Then I went online and came across this powerful word he spoke at a recent funeral and the word was ‘I know it feels like death has won,'" he wrote.

"I flipped a few words so that it felt more personal to what were all going through right now in this moment and I just wanted to share this…So that we all get a since of closure around Paul's transition and or whoever else you may have lost…Embrace…"
The emotional post went on to say, "In moments like this, it feels like death has won. But the bible says that love is stronger than death…I want you to understand in a very practical and pragmatic way that death has NOT won.

Your tears may flow. Your pain may come. The flowers will wither. The cards will all be filed away. The phone will stop ringing. You'll be driving down the street one day and you'll hear Paul's voice talking in your head. Something he said or something he did will pop up in your spirit and you'll giggle inside of yourself as if he were sitting in the car with you. And you will find that people you really love, they may leave you outwardly, but they never leave you inwardly...Love will last forever, for God is love."

baiknya tyrese ni kn......

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2013 10:02 AM | Show all posts
NEWS/ Paul Walker's Private Vigil: Vin Diesel Addresses Fans, Family Members Pay Respects at Crash Site

Those who loved and knew Paul Walker paid tribute to the late actor on Monday, Dec. 2. After attending a private memorial service in Santa Clarita, Calif., the movie star's Fast and the Furious costar Vin Diesel made an impromptu speech in Valencia using a sheriff's car's microphone.
Calling Walker his "brother," the 46-year-old action star thanked attendees for their support in light of the actor's Nov. 30 passing. "At this hard time his family gets to see all of you show the love that you've shown Paul. It's going to stay with me forever," Diesel said. "I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for coming down here and showing that angel up in heaven how much you appreciate him."

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2013 10:04 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2013 10:55 AM | Show all posts
sama muka adik beradik dia
tapi bagi aku dia smart lagiiii
haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sedih tgk gambar tuh
hmmmm

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2013 10:55 AM | Show all posts
tolong letak lagi kalau ada gambar yang latest2 yeee
tq MOD....huhuhuhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2013 02:55 PM | Show all posts
heart broken....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2013 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Paul plg kacak...... sedey lagu nie... sape tah yg mixtape kan mmg genius...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-10-2024 04:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087968 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.