CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: biniwills

DALMATIAN's NEW MV 'THAT MAN OPPOSED' @ page 7!!!

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 6-9-2010 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by biniwills at 6-9-2010 21:38
dah dongar. tapi x tengok MV laik.. sila kasi link!
YT pun x per.. malas nak download skrg n ...
JUSTcircle Post at 6-9-2010 14:55

khas utk minik day day...hahhaha

credit:iamahim

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-9-2010 10:10 PM | Show all posts
ALERT:TGK PAS BUKA POSE...
khas wat minik2 DAYDAY...(aku tak bersalah..aku jmpe so aku post aaa...kkk)

creditAYDAY's cyworld,soompi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2010 10:13 PM | Show all posts

YOUNGBAEEEEEEEE~~~~

CREDITS: M.Net M Countdown Site (SOURCE), BOSS! @ DALMINATION (RE-UP)

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2010 10:36 PM | Show all posts
khas wat minik2 DAYDAY...(aku tak bersalah..aku jmpe so aku post aaa...k ...
biniwills Post at 6-9-2010 22:10

perghhh sib baik tgk time neh klo x free2 jer kuruih poser aku...  choco abs dia..wowww weeee....{:1_126:} {:1_126:}

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 11:27 AM | Show all posts
me prasan DayDay ni muka ala2 jiwon

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 11:30 AM | Show all posts
Dalmatian already receiving international love calls
Dalmatian, the group solely produced by MC Mong, has been receiving hot love calls from overseas within a week of their debut!

After debuting on the 1st with their debut track Round 1, the six-member idol group has already received appearance requests from Japan and Thailand for fan meetings and concerts. On their fan meeting held on the 5th, American and French fans were seen amongst the crowd, giving the group a heightened sense of popularity.

Their popularity can also be seen on Youtube with international fans leaving comments such as, “The greatest rookie group of 2010,” “Their energetic and bright image is nice to watch,” “and “I like how they’re enjoying the stage.”

Their agency, IS Entertainment, stated in an interview on the 6th, “It hasn’t even been a week since their debut and we’re already sensing the movements of their international fans. We definitely feel the strength of the internet. We believe that pushing for a fun, warm image gave a fresh feeling in everyone as opposed to using auto-tuning and stiff choreography.”

Dalmatian’s first variety show is also set to broadcast for the first time on the 7th at 7 PM through cable music channel Mnet, titled Dalmatian’s Manager On Strike.

Source: Osen, Union News

*waaa...good news tuk new rookie group

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-9-2010 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Dalmatian's Gets Their Own Reality Show
MNET Dalmatian’s Manager Goes on Strike is Dalmatian’s own reality show and will first broadcast on Sept 7th, 7PM KST. It will more or less follow the members’ journey of self-promoting their group without the help of a manager.
[omitted, basically "debuted 1 month ago, promoting "Round 1".]

original source: daum.net
source: kungfuyeahdalmatian @ tumblr

*WAAAAA....ada reality show sendiri

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2010 08:34 PM | Show all posts
tak tau dah ada yang letak ke belom twitter Day Day
http://twitter.com/DALDAYDAY

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-9-2010 12:22 AM | Show all posts
tak tau dah ada yang letak ke belom twitter Day Day
luv_boril Post at 14-9-2010 08:34 PM

x pasan la plak.. tapi rasanya belum kot..
dah pun aku follow tadik.. biler DALMINATION mendapat kejutan DAYDAY post kat forum dorg..
aku pun terus serang shoutbox.. betul ke tu DayDay. jgn org nak prank sudah.. mau aku ketuk2 paler dia kot nak kenakan bebudak Dalmination.. hehehe!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2010 12:39 AM | Show all posts
From DALMINATION Letter of Apology, IMPORTANT. Please read.

Dear Dalmination members,

As some or most of you may know, it was recent that Day Day had gotten a Twitter account. In knowing this, I took the action of direct messaging Day Day with his login information and password for the forum. It was today, September 14th, that Day Day logged into the forum and left a word for the members.

However, there were bad results from this. All of the admins tracked the IP address on multiple sites which verified that the IP address did not locate to Korea. The IP for all of the sites we have checked on directed us to Detroit, Michigan.

Now, this is confirmation that Day Day's Twitter is fake. There is no other way that a member could have had the login information other than that Twitter. We highly advise everyone to stop following the account (http://www.twitter.com/dalDayDay). Also, it was pointed out that Day Day had tweeted during a time when they were in Inkigayo but it claimed that he tweeted on the internet which is nearly impossible. Another addition is that this Twitter was started on July 12, 2010 when he had started tweeting not even two weeks ago. Lastly, Daniel is not following him on Twitter and he had tweeted yesterday in which we should have known since.

After telling everyone this, there is nothing we can do but apologize. We are truly sorry that this has happened. We are sorry in disappointing you all that we had gone far in receiving recognition from Day Day, only to have it be crushed. We know we have disappointed you all in the lack of precaution we took with the Twitter account and handing over the login information so easily. We ask that you forgive us as we are currently working on resetting all the accounts of Dalmatian & re-sending the information to Daniel only. We understand that the members will be upset and disappointed with us, but we hope to pick ourselves up from this mistake and in the future, have the real Day Day log in and leave a message.

We will be more careful in the future.

Again, we apologize upon our actions and we hope to see you continue to show your support for Dalmination & Dalmatian. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dalmination Admins  

Dalmination Boss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X sangka.. aku baru follo beberapa jam lepas.. dah aku unfollow..rasa mcm nak sepuk2 jerk budak yg prank2 mender2 camnih..  :@

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2010 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Reply 130# JUSTcircle

hampeh je..tertipu sudah..huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2010 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Reply  JUSTcircle

hampeh je..tertipu sudah..huhu
luv_boril Post at 15-9-2010 02:08 PM

tu la.. bising chatbox Dalmination semalam.. sian Sana a.k.a CAKE.. giler2 asyk say sorry jerk kat situ.. sib baik la ramai memahami.. and nasib baik jugak dorg cepat tau tu bukan DayDay.. kalo tengok twitter Dayday tu.. si Lim WG pun follow dier..
sekali2 artis2 semua tertipu.. sib baik Daniel ada la tok prove yg tu bukan DayDay..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2010 03:50 AM | Show all posts
[FANCAM] 100916 M.CAM MCD - Dalmatian - Round 1  

cr : uploader

100916 BBANGKU's Cafe Post - Hi there~ It's Bbangku~

Hi there~ It's Bbanku~    From, BBANGKU
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Views 213      2010.09.16 20:05                                                          http://cafe.daum.net/dalmatianmf/gmGO/1

Hello~
It's Dalmatian's mascot, BBANGKU~~~

I'll start by introducing myself.
Name: Shin Bbangku~~
Specialty: Bothering my hyungs by making a mess at home.
              Biting/Nibbling the finger of my hyungs.
Dream: Being cast full-time Episode 2. (Reason... In order to make our Dalmatian hyungs more famous...)
The person I fear the most: Master MONG
The person I consider to be the biggest joke: From the members of Dalmatian, Dari hyung.
The person I like the most: Master MONG, and then Dari hyung, and after that... I'll think about it.

I will be revealing the 'behind the scenes' stories of the 6 Dalmatian members in the near future.

You can't wait to see this right?

It was nice meeting you all/Please take care of us we are in your hands~~~ruff! ruff! ruff!

CREDITS: DALMATIANMF (SOURCE), danilo@DALMINATION (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2010 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by chibi_mawad at 17-9-2010 10:39
khas wat minik2 DAYDAY...(aku tak bersalah..aku jmpe so aku post aaa...k ...
biniwills Post at 6-9-2010 23:10

wah!!!! ak suke pics yg ko tepek bin!!!! hahaha
seb bek ak masok time tgh raye.kire mate ak nih pon ngh raye gk r.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2010 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Dalmatian's Youngwon & menari Jisu untuk "Madonna" & "A"

cr:dailykpop
comelnyaaaaaaaa...youngwon

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2010 12:24 PM | Show all posts
kiyoo nyer si Bbangku ni.. wakakaka!
apa2pun.. x sabar nak tau camner nanti si Bbangku ni dijadikan maskot dalam show dorg ep2..
walopun namanya ala2 kerusi.. x per.. aku terima jerk..

adoi la.. satu BEAST.. satu DALMATION,, watlah aku suker menatang2 ni?!!
jgn letak naa group binatang2 laik ok? nanti aku tersangkut!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2010 02:55 PM | Show all posts
x bergerak ke rumah ni?

100920 Bbangku's Cafe Post
- The one who thinks of me most ~ Dari hyung~~

They said that I was a bit too facetious.... Dal hyungs been bothering me the past couple of days~~~

In sincerity I said that because Dari hyung is like a close friend to me ~ sorry~

[They're] outside... I know Dari hyungah always thinks about BBangku~

Also, when they come back home, Dari hyung's the one who plays with me the most!!

Dari hyungah~ when I bite you on occasion take it as a sign of affection~

I bite you in proportion to my love for you~~ aaaangahh~~~ nyamnyam~~

Everyone~ Dari Hyungah~ When my cute face turns angry, it turns into a very scarry face~ Bbangku was shocked~~~

Before when I bit him while playing rough Hyungah pulled on my ear. SERIOUSLY hurt!! TmT

Hyungah~ realize that our ears are our pride~  not the ears pl~~~~~~~ease~~~~~~

++PICTURE OF DARI++

From Inkigayo waiting room...
Dal Hyungah~
Guess your eyes were all poofy from eating ramyun the night before~~
Just wanted to let you know that I didn't tattletale to the Leader and hyungs about you eating ramyun the day before~~
Cuz you know where BBangku's loyalty lies on? Hyungah? ^m^

CREDITS: DALMATIANMF (SOURCE), SOULMATE@DALMINATION (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 03:11 PM | Show all posts
waaaa....lama tak masuk sini....kkk...thanks yg update umah...kkkk

^

hahahah..siyes aku rasa BBanku ni Dari...dia yg sebok tulis...muahhaha

yang psl Day Day tu,mmg sume pakat msn tergempar mlm tu tp mmg sian aa gaks sbb sume pakat pening pala cmne nk tulis letter of apology...nk wat cmne kan....

and skrg ada account br laks muncul...dari,jisu n dong rim nyer...tgh tggu reply frm official cafe...nnt kalo sah drg bley aa follow...kkkkk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 10:07 PM | Show all posts
[CAFE] Day Day's Cafe Post, 100920
100920 Day Day's Cafe Post

CREDITS: DALMATIANMF (SOURCE), BOSS! @ DALMINATION (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 10:10 PM | Show all posts
[CAFE] Inati's Cafe Post, 100920

Hello^^ This is Inati.

Hello~~

I’m Inati, Dalmatian’s leader.

I’m kind of afraid since I don’t talk much and that what I write won’t be fun to read.. despite it being so, I hope you have fun reading it^^ keke

Like our title song, we’ve finally~~ passed the long period of training and came out with a single album under the name Dalmatian~~ as we’ve started promotions (honestly, it still feels like a dream~~)

That’s why we are~ Day Day, Dari, Jisu, Youngwon, Drama~~ Us six made a debut under the name Dalmatian~~

These are my dongsengs but also colleagues whom are my strengths ~ (hyung really loves you guys and you guys know that~~ah, I don’t know why I feel like crying)

I will never be able to forget our first performance on September 2nd ~~

Gathering my nervous feelings and because I’ve waited for over 6 years, I went on stage with excitement and nervousness..

We held hands together, prayed, and encouraged one another before going on stage. ~~ (We always do this before we go on stage)

I don’t know how they knew but our fans who came to support us~~ Instead of an army made of a hundred thousand people, it was even more strengthening~~!!

And that was how we ended our first stage, despite some parts where we lacked in along with areas we needed to fix but we were able to safely succeed our first performance..

We returned to the dorm and monitored again and again as we let each other know the areas we needed to fix and prepared for the broadcast the next day.

Since then, the time of two weeks passed by as I’m now writing this with Chuseok coming up..

After the fan café was created, we thank all of you for your much love~~ We’re very thankful and happy as we see the members increase within the café..

I don’t really know if I’m writing the right post here. Will it be fun to read? I’m slightly but very worried so continue to enjoy reading it keke

I’ve gained strength and I just keep smiling (maybe it’s because I’m getting old keke with the time and situation right now, I like everything~)

Dalmatian is a group that is lacking in many areas.

We might cause problems, and we may make mistakes from time to time..

But we will try to be the utmost humble and will try to become the Dalmatian as we don’t lose our rookie state of mind..

Continue to care for us ^^ Ah, spend a great Chuseok and our Mong Boss gave us a break also keke have a joyful Chuseok

p.s. Happy birthday Day Day really. Hyung likes you so much keke

CREDITS: DALMATIANMF (SOURCE), BOSS! @ DALMINATION (TRANS)

<3333333333333333333333333

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055237 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.