Post time 2-3-2012 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Leehom MYFM Interview on 01/03/12 [ENG SUBS]

Uploader : weloveleehom

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-3-2012 11:39 AM | Show all posts
馬來西亞的朋友們,你們準備好了嗎?
My Malaysian friends, are you ready?

kami dah lama readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2012 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Big Bang-SISTAR-Wang Lee Hom, Confirmed for 2012 MAMA

Today, according to Mnet, Super Junior, Big Bang, SISTAR and Wang Lee Hom will be attending the 2012 MAMA in Hong Kong on November 30.

Big Bang has released their 5th mini album earlier this year and has been ranked high on the charts. They are also on their world tour and have recently held their first solo concert in the U.S. in L.A. They are also gaining much popularity in other parts of the world.

SISTAR released 2 songs that became hits this year and have been popular throughout Asia. Their health bodies and outlook on life has made them an even more appealing group to many.

Wang Lee Hom is a singer and actor and is very popular in Asia. He produces his own music and is busy with his schedule.

This year's MAMA event will prove to be top quality with many international stars attending.

MAMA will take place in Hong Kong on November 30.

link : http://www.kpopstarz.com/article ... d-for-2012-mama.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2012 01:45 PM | Show all posts

Leehom Wang and Li Yundi Are “Brokeback” Friends?

By Natalie on November 6, 2012

It’s no secret that Leehom Wang (王力宏) and pianist Li Yundi (李雲迪) are good friends. After all, they performed together in January, and Leehom invited Yundi to perform at his sold-out concerts in April and September. However, the two friends were spotted spending more and more time together lately, fueling assumptions that they are more than just “friends”.  Netizens were quick to label Leehom and Yundi as “Brokeback Partners” and even formed a “Leehom Yundi” fans club.

Last month, Leehom invited Yundi to his house in Taiwan to play the piano for him as Yundi was in town for a performance. A few days later, they visited Amei’s (張惠妹) bar where photos of them looked like they were holding hands, adding further speculation to the gay rumors.

When Leehom was seen spending over 12 hours at model Evelyn Lin’s (林筱筠) house a few days later, netizens claim that was a set-up by Leehom to direct attention away from his relationship with Yundi and used Evelyn as a cover-up.

Leehom visited Beijing recently and once again, spent time at Yundi’s residence. Leehom uploaded a photo on his blog showing mainland Chinese singer, Tan Jing (譚晶) along with Yundi and himself. Fans then left comments on his blog asking if Leehom and Yundi had something going on, and Leehom’s management company responded promptly, “They are just good friends.”

Leehom and Yundi Rumors Timeline

January, 2012: Leehom and Yundi were invited to perform together at the CCTV Lunar New Year Spectacular

April, 2012: Leehom invites Yundi to perform at his concert in Beijing

September, 2012: Leehom once again invites Yundi to perform at his concert in Hong Kong

October, 2012: Leehom invites Yundi to his residence when Yundi is in Taipei for a performance. The following night, Leehom and Yundi are spotted at A-Mei’s bar together. Photos which look like they were holding hands surfaced.

November, 2012: Yundi invites Leehom to his residence when Leehom is in Beijing for a performance.

link : http://www.jaynestars.com/news/l ... -brokeback-friends/

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2012 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Leehom Wang MUSIC-MAN II World Tour 2013 [MALAYSIA]

Is it Christmas already?! We keep hearing wonderful things!

If you missed MUSIC-MAN live in concert back in March, the great news is that Leehom is confirmed to be COMING BACK to Malaysia to Open Fire again in 2013. REJOICE! Concert information and pre-order details below. Public sales will only commence early December, so pre-order with us now to grab good seats!

Date & Time: March 29 & 30, 2013. 8:00PM.

Venue: Arena of Stars @ Genting Highlands, Malaysia

Ticket Price (MYR)

VIP: RM 1,000.00 (Limited to 56 tickets per day for row 4 & 5)

PS 1: RM660.00 + RM3.00

PS 2: RM520.00 + RM3.00

PS 3: RM390.00 + RM3.00

PS 4: RM290.00 + RM3.00

PS 5: RM190.00 + RM3.00

Discounts

Pre-ordering with us through Homaniacs or as a Galaxy Show Member will entitle you for a 5% discount on ALL PRICES except VIP. (Please note that all ticket orders will be subjected to an admin fee of RM3.00.)

Galaxy Seat Allocation

The official seating plan will be released next week. In the meantime, you may refer to the Yoga 2013 Concert Seating Plan below as a rough example. Please note that the price range shown on image DOES NOT APPLY. This is only a rough image of the seating plan.

VIP: starts from row 4 & 5 (limited to 56 tickets per show)

PS 1: starts on floor seating from row 3 to row 11 up to stair seating row 1 and onwards

PS 2 to PS 5: starts from row 1 and onwards

Homaniacs Group Purchase (open to non-members & internationals)

Seating priority will not be based on time of email order, but rather by time of payment. Be sure to email/MMS Joanne your bank-in slip as soon as payment is made to avoid miscommunication/disarrangement. (Contact details below)

Homaniacs will choose the seats based on overall viewing/availability according to the value of the ticket range you are paying for. If you would like to be seated with your friends, please place your order under ONE name, preferably sent in the same email. Homaniacs will not be able to arrange adjacent seats if they receive separate orders.

Payment Method (Telegraphic Transfer / Online Banking / Cash Deposit / Cheque Deposit)

Beneficiary Name: Chan Poh Yen

Bank Name: Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank)

Bank Address: Ground & Mezzanine Floor, Wisma Genting, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Local Transfers:

Account Number: 5143 – 5672 – 3872

International Transfers:

Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL

For those making payment via Cash Deposit machine, please note that RM1 notes are not acceptable, you will need to pay as round figure. Balance will be refunded upon ticket collection or by post.

Collection Method

- Post (additional RM5.00 – Local / RM10.00 – International)

- Own collection (no charges)

How to order?

Email your order to [email protected] before 11PM on Friday Nov 30, 2012 with the following details:

- Subject: Genting Concert 2013

- Name

- NRIC

- Email address

- Contact number

- Corresponding Address

- Payment method

- Collection method

- Total payment in MYR: concert ticket + collection postage charges (if any)

EMAIL ORDER DEADLINE: Nov 30, 2012 (Friday 11.00pm)

Upon completion of payment:

Email bank-in slip to [email protected] or MMS the photo to Joanne +60126126696 before 8PM on Monday Dec 3, 2012 with the following details:

- Name

- Contact number

- Email address

PAYMENT DEADLINE: Dec 3, 2012 (Monday 8.00pm)

Ticket Confirmation

Check back on Homaniacs' discussion board on Facebook after 1 to 2 weeks of payment to check on the confirmation list. If an error is to be found, please inform Joanne on your own initiative, Homaniacs will not be held responsible for it.

Admission

It has been confirmed with Galaxy that there will be no children rates for any ticket range. Babies/toddlers will require a single adult ticket for entry.

Further enquiries

If you have further enquiries regarding the concert, feel free to tweet us @weloveleehom or drop us an email at weloveleehom[at]gmail.com with the subject 'Open Fire Malaysia'.

link : https://www.facebook.com/notes/w ... sia/529067430446271 Last edited by yatt_takez on 29-11-2012 01:50 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2012 07:27 PM | Show all posts
dah keluaq MV '12 Zodiacs' .

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-12-2012 07:49 PM | Show all posts
surat dr lee hom

Dear fellow music lovers,

I'll never forget the sound of those drums, slamming out an anthem that refused to be ignored. The screeching vocals distorted the mic, irreverent, hyperactive, ridiculous – and the coolest thing I'd ever heard.

I had saved up for months, delivering newspapers and mowing lawns, and when I finally had the cash, I begged my mom to drive me to Record Archive, our neighborhood record store. One Thursday afternoon, after picking me up from school, she relented. The minute we got home, I popped the cassette in my tape player, and for the next 44 minutes I soaked in the exhilaration of pure hip-hop bliss. Then, I flipped the tape over and played it again. I was 11 years old when I bought my first record, The Beastie Boys' Licensed to Ill, and life was never the same for me after that.

Everyone remembers buying his or her first CD. It's part of coming of age. It brings us into the world, and it can give us release from the world, too. Music has the power to transport us, to transfix us, to empower us, to inspire us. But record stores are dying out, and it's getting harder and harder to sell music these days. Whenever I speak to anyone in the industry about my ideas for selling music in China, I'm always met with a lot of skepticism. Piracy is king, they say, it's inescapable. Now that I'm not with a record label anymore, I'm not even sure what the best way is for me to release new music. But I've got a lot of great material that I want to share with you, so it's about time I start putting together the next album.

So, our team has started by rebuilding my website from scratch to create a place for me to sell my music digitally, and we're hoping to prove that it can be a model for other musicians too. In the coming year, a few other artists and I will be teaming up to start a new site for musicians and other artists to share their creative works in an economically viable way. But it's still just an experiment, and every download on WangLeehom.com is a vote for a new way of getting music to the fans. It's always been important to me to support musicians and artists, famous or not, independent or not, and I'm hoping that the new site will become a way for me to give back to a community that deserves the kind of support I'm so grateful you guys have given me for so many years.

As always, I intend to include you – the fans – and hear your voice on this topic. After all, you are the ones who empower me. We will be developing a way to get feedback from you and together brainstorm the future of a sustainable music industry, whether it's over Weibo, Facebook, or WangLeehom.com. Thanks so much for continuing to be by my side all these years. It’s your support that fuels me with the fire to keep pushing forward, and I appreciate it more than ever as we take this next step together.

With lots of love,
Leehom

link : http://www.wangleehom.com/cz12/

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2012 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Leehom is new king of Weibo

The Straits Times
Friday, Dec 07, 2012

TAIPEI - Pop star Wang Leehom has been proclaimed king of Weibo, as his microblog draws more than 27 million followers and overtakes television star Yao Chen's in popularity.

The Chinese American singer-songwriter's following on China's Twitter on Sunday edged past that of the Chinese actress, who has 26.9 million readers online, said Apple Daily on Tuesday.

Wang, 36, is known to take Weibo seriously and to send out a post every day, no matter how trivial, according to the newspaper. He shares about his work and daily things such as doing his laundry or repairing a device.

His Weibo is like a diary, and because he tends to post entries after work in the small hours, his fans stay up late for his updates, said Apple Daily.

Rumours about his private life - such as his close friendship with Chinese pianist Li Yundi and a sighting of him going home with Taiwanese model Evelyn Lin - have drummed up interest in his microblog too.

But he ran into trouble on Weibo two months ago, when he posted a picture of himself with a Japanese camera, and was attacked by Chinese netizens angry about a territorial dispute with Japan.

He thanked his fans on Sunday for following his microblog. He said: "We are entering a new media age, and the creation and distribution of music must follow, so my new song Zodiac will be issued on digital platforms including a legal download service on my personal website."

Yao, 33, had reigned as the queen of Weibo for three years, before she was dislodged by Wang.

link : http://news.asiaone.com/News/Lat ... 0121205-387725.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-7-2013 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Saya Minat Wang lee Hom Semenjak dia feat gan Siti Nurhaliza di Taiwan so sweet

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 10:22 AM | Show all posts

Wang Lee Hom tayang gelpren kat fesbuk

這幾年你們在微博上最多留言是 “趕快找到你的 Forever Love”。 我很幸運遇到了一個可以牽手,共度未來 的女孩子。  因為她不是娛樂圈人,所以你們還不認識她,但我也不希望你們從別的管道認識。  她的名字是李靚(jing) 蕾,今年27歲,目前在哥倫比亞讀研究所,王爸爸媽媽都很喜歡她,希望你們也是。 The past few years your comments here have often been about "hope you find your Forever Love".  I'm lucky to have met a girl to hold hands with and share my future.  She's not in the entertainment business so you don't know her, but I also don't want to create the opportunity for rumors so…  her name is Lee Jinglei, she's 27 years old and a graduate student at Columbia.  Wangbaba & Mama love her and I hope you will too.

Source : Wang Lee Hom's FB

mohon bertabah wahai ati

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Yes. Dia pilih pompuan yg educated.
Semoga berbahagia

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Ingatkan dia gay.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 10:41 AM | Show all posts
cantik awek dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 10:42 AM | Show all posts
ok hape..at least she's educated woman ...aku mmg follow FB dia ..mmg bagus bb dia openly sharing his woman..tak sembunyi...semoga berbahagia

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Dah kertu sangat dah dia ni...
dulu zaman sek men mmg layan lagu2 dia
pinjam cd dari member2 cina

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 01:48 PM | Show all posts
smpai ker sini hang meratip noks....tabah laa noks..bang jay chou tak kawin gik

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-11-2013 02:07 PM | Show all posts
amka posted on 27-11-2013 01:48 PM
smpai ker sini hang meratip noks....tabah laa noks..bang jay chou tak kawin gik

selagi bolehhhhhh  
rini saja meratib 1 ari. esok dak elok dah
bekap ramai .
James franco
Benedict cumberbatch
tom hiddleston
fukuyama masaharu
shin goon
jay chou
dan lainnn-lainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

mohon jgn wat pepagi ai sentap cam ari nih hoccay

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2013 02:57 PM | Show all posts
ok lah...pilih yg educated.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2013 03:01 PM | Show all posts
forever love  

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2013 03:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tahniah wong lee.hom

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 02:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057909 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.