CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Hana_Hirokawa

4MINUTE~CHANGE AND your DREAMS COME TRUE~

Close [Copy link]
Post time 12-11-2009 08:46 PM | Show all posts

HyunAh said "My future boyfriend's height must do not exceed over 173cm..170 ㎝ enough?" giggle

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2009 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Star Selca: Two weeks with 4minute’s HyunA

4minute's charismatic rapper HyunA has just released aSelca series and she is absolutely adorable! Check out the shots andtranslations of her Selca stories below!

HyunA started off with a brief introduction:

"Hello.  I'm HyunA from the group 4minute.  

I'm having a very happy time lately. Although I'm not able to sleep 3hours a day due to my busy schedule, when I think about the 1 year and6 months of blank time, you wouldn't know how happy and precious it isfor me to be able to sing and dance in front of you.

Because I didn't have much experience other than the two trainingperiods, the truth is, I was extremely nervous and had a great deal ofpsychological burden about returning on stage. For 2 weeks, I took acamera around with me, which contains my daily activities. I have evenincluded a photo of myself from my Wonder Girls days to present to you."

1. A shot with member Gayoon(left). During a commercial break on a liveradio broadcast our playful sides came out. Looking good with her poophair?(bun) because of her small face, Gayoon unnie is a best friend.
2. During my Wonder Girls days. Do I look younger than now? I took thisshot with no makeup. With friends during my break at school, I tookthis photo with my cellphone.
3. Singing during my Wonder Girls days. Disappointingly dropped out ofWonder Girls, but Sunye unnie and Sohee, you know that I am verythankful right?
4. A shot from jeans brand TBJ's photoshoot. When taking a photo withjeans, you need to get on your knees and look slightly behind to looksexy. Accent your hips and thighs and you can bring life to your S-line.

5. Last week, I went to down to a nursing center in Kangwondo. On thisday in Kangwondo, the rain turned into heavy snow. It was the firstsnow I've had contact with this year. I took a picture with a littleboy that I got close with while filming the program.
6. Fun and enjoyable lunch-time ^^. Today's server is me, HyunA. Forsome reason, the food that I ate with the kids here was really good.Although the cold weather had my hands frozen all day, my heart wasvery warm. I feel fulfilled~ today's work is done...

"Am I pretty?" I am at the set of our music video. I am using mybreaktime to stand in front of the mirror. In order to look young, thebest thing to do is to act cute and put air in your cheeks. I have toadmit, the sight of me flipping my bangs back is cute. keke.

I captured Sohyun and Jihyun picking out their outfits. Kwon Sohyun isacting like she didn't see the camera and Nam Jihyun (right) is posingfor the camera. Now, it's time to pick shoes. There are times when weall pull fits, because we are a girl group and we all want to wear thepretty shoes. Jihyun is quickly taking dibs on the good sneakers.

At the blink of an eye, our manager took this picture of me. Oneattribute that I have full confidence in is the line of my collar boneand shoulders.

Finally, the photoshoot for our album cover has started. Each memberstruck a pose they were confident at. Again, I chose to sit down andpose sideways.

Starting from the left and going clockwise is Nam Jihyun, Jun Jiyoon, Huh Gayoon, Kwon Sohyun, and then me, HyunA.

The idol teams have 6 rules to follow. You are automatically out if youpretend to be pretty or well-off, pretend to not complete a mission,pretend to be weak. During filming, an efficient system is enforced,wherein everyone must forfeit their cellphones.

G7 members are rice plant cutting. They came out with sickles, but noone knew the cutting technique. Brown Eyed Girls' Narsha (front left),wearing black eyeglasses, and T-ara's Hyomin are preparing for riceplant cutting. If it weren't for the parachute pants, the photos wouldhave looked nice in a pictorial.

The image during the title activity. Nam Hee Seok, Kim Tae Woo oppa andthe group took a pose. Their poses are full of playfulness and fun tolook at. Because of Kim Shin Young unni and Nam Hee Seok oppa, there isno day of filming that is void of laughter.

cr:allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2009 08:54 PM | Show all posts
[2009.10.30] Kara - Invi Youth Ep 2 [En] (1/7)

cr:SweetMelodix@yt

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2009 09:14 PM | Show all posts

Best of luck, GaYoon & JiYoon --- 2YOON BOLEH (ala2 malaysia boleh)
Saranghae 4minute..hehe..
seronok bace diari HyunA..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2009 10:12 PM | Show all posts
HyunA gives comfort for short ‘loser’ Korean men?
Amidst recent criticisms on one female college student who made the comment that ’short guys are losers’, 4Minute member HyunA’s recent comment has also received much attention from netizens.
On 12th November, there have been discussion threads  posted up on discussion and noticeboards titled ‘HyunA ya! I’m yours!’ The discussion threads also included video of HyunA’s appearance on MBC FM4U morning show on 6th July.
In the video, HyunA was asked about her ideal typeand she said, “I like someone with a pretty smile. It would be good ifthat someone can take my aegyo and complaints. He should be short. Heshould not be over 173cm. It would be good if he is around 170cm tall”.

When asked about her height, HyunA said on the show, “I’m 164cm. It would be great if the height different between me and my boyfriend is not too big.”
This is some comforting news for short guys who have been angered bythe comment of one female college student’s comment online callingshort guys ‘losers’.
Netizens wrote, “From now I will be HyunA’s fan forever”, “I’mHyunA’s man now”, “HyunA thank you. I have no one else but you” etc.

cr:kbites

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2009 10:46 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-11-2009 10:50 PM | Show all posts
UFO respons

10/19/09 - Jihyun
[Q] We are trying to put up a picture on the wall, help me ♥ carpenter Jihyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[A]Pooheuheu(T/N: a sound made when laughing).... I'm too weak to help...if I said so I would be trying to look weak and helpless right..!!?

10/26/09 - Jiyoon
[Q]You look so cute because you cut your bangs just like a squirrel! Angang (T/N: a sound made when you want to be cute)>.<
[A] Ang ang > <

08/11/09 - Gayoon
[Q] Deok deok, Heo Ga Yoon-sshi are you there?
[A] Yes! I am here! Who are you? ^^

06/26/09 - Hyunah
[Q] Ah~ my waist hurts~ TT
[A] It cannot hurt anymore!!!!!

06/26/09 - Jiyoon
[Q] You replied me when I'm about to fall asleep~ this completely woke me up~I can't sleep now, what should I do! &#9829;!&#9829;
[A] Oh really? I will reply you earlier

10/01/09 - Sohyun
[Q] Autumn is a good season for reading! Can you recommend a nice book for me? &#12622;
[A] Textbook &#12622;&#12622;

07/20/09 - Jihyun
[Q] JiHyun noona's 3 biggest attractions are??
[A]  How can I say these myself.....

09/03/09 - Sohyun
[Q] Ah unnie is really cute TT TT I'm envious ~
[A] I know &#12619;&#12619;&#12619; Sorry TT

06/29/09 - Sohyun
[Q] I like unnie too much, what should I do?
[A] Then continue liking me&#12619;&#12619;

06/27/09 - Jiyoon
[Q] Unnie, Han Nam Dong is a good place&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;ah unnie I really want to meet you, what about you?
[A] Me too

06/27/09 - Jiyoon
[Q] Unnie answer me, aren't you free today, come play with me &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;
[A] Ah ah ang ang

06/26/09 - Jiyoon
[Q] Jiyoon unnie, the sky is beautiful today, even clearer than water &#12619;&#12619; Where should I live?
[A] Deep in the mountains &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

08/30/09 - Jihyun
[Q] Recently I have been pulling my friends to become 4Minute fans &#12619;&#12619; I did great right?
[A] Yeah! The other fans must be wanting to slap your butt now (T/N: to describe cuteness)?? Pooha (T/N: a laughing sound)

Finding: [email protected]
Translation ela + [email protected]

Sorry, some of these are old responses

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2009 01:04 AM | Show all posts
091112 4minute GaYoon & Beast Jun Hyung - Damaged Heart (cover)

gayoonnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiittttttttt..best gile suare budak niiiiiiiiiii

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-11-2009 02:10 AM | Show all posts
091112 4minute GaYoon & Beast Jun Hyung - Damaged Heart (cover)

Kt6-vsjvrg4

gayoonnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiittttttttt..best gile suare budak niiiiiiiiiii
sukebintang Post at 13-11-2009 01:04

seriously...
akhirnye dpt dgr full punye.. GaYoon superb!!! meremang bulu roma wei..
awal dulu nak tgk JiYoon & JunHyung tau GaYoon & Yusop duet... last2 sekali GaYoon & JunHyung duet..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2009 02:17 AM | Show all posts
seriously...
akhirnye dpt dgr full punye.. GaYoon superb!!! meremang bulu roma wei..
awal dulu nak tgk JiYoon & JunHyung tau GaYoon & Yusop duet... last2 sekali GaYoon & JunHyung duet..
hujanlebat Post at 13-11-2009 02:10

tu la..aku pun dok berangan yg 2 couple tu duet..skali couple lain plak yg muncul

tp kan rasenye mmg ini salah 1 strategi nak bagi GAYOON lebih dikenali:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2009 02:19 AM | Show all posts
cam ikut turutan plak..
HyunA..JiYoon..GaYoon..pastu samada nak glamour kan lagi JiHyun tau SoHyun..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2009 02:28 AM | Show all posts
cam ikut turutan plak..
HyunA..JiYoon..GaYoon..pastu samada nak glamour kan lagi JiHyun tau SoHyun..
hujanlebat Post at 13-11-2009 02:19

patutnye JIHYUN dulu..tapi takpe la kan

tp aku suke nak tgk jihyun ni kat mane2 variety show

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2009 12:25 PM | Show all posts
4minute and BEAST cover Heart Damage

Earlier today on the Sukira Radio Program, 4minute's Ga Yoon and BEAST's JunHyung got together to cover Navi's 'Heart Damage.' If you can recall, Ga Yoon also sang this same song way back in June.

They did the original justice, Ga Yoon has a nice set of pipes on her! Check out the performance below and compare it to the original by Navi and Crown J. Thanks to melinda stephens for the tip. Also check out the 4minute Forums.

Credit: allkpop

aik..allkpop pun suke ke dgn cover nie??

@kebin..
aku pun nak tgk JiHyun masuk mane2 variety show.. nak kenal JiHyun lebih lagi..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2009 09:20 PM | Show all posts
[Fancam] 091112 4minute @ Oh Good! Concert - What A Girl Wants

[Fancam] 091112 4minute @ Oh Good! Concert - Interview

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2009 09:23 PM | Show all posts
4minute and BEAST cover Heart Damage

Credit: allkpop

aik..allkpop pun suke ke dgn cover nie??

@kebin..
aku pun nak tgk JiHyun masuk mane2 variety show.. nak kenal JiHyun lebih lag ...
hujanlebat Post at 13-11-2009 12:25

tu la ..kalo boleh nak semue skalimasuk variety show

yg HEART DAMAGE cover tu kan..mesti gayoon ngan junhyung tu tak practise sgt..maybe sekali 2 je la kot dieorg practise..mane taknye..be4 tu kan dieorg exam..tp still best..yg slack nye junhyung lupe lirik  skit..dieorg ni pun dok tgk kertas je time nyanyi

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2009 09:31 PM | Show all posts
091112 4Minute @ KBS COOLFM

Cute 4Minute's Members

Cube family with DJ leeteuk& EunHyuk

Hyunseung duk blakang jihyundah la aritu time dieorg bgtau dream girl dieorg..bdak2 BEAST ni dok usik hyunseung ngan jihyuntp aku nak jihyun ngan doojunrase mcm lagi sesuaiw/pun dieorg tak penah amik pic sbelah2..tp aku rase dieorg ni sgt padanmcm first time aku nengok couple kimbum ngan kim so eun:pompom:sejuk je tgk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-11-2009 10:41 AM | Show all posts
4Minute’s Charity Auction Donation

In this time’s auction activity, 4Minute, as an artist, donated personally signed clothing and handbags.

Joining the “Performing Arts Cooperation Love’s Charity Auction”, 4minute gave their love to the city’s lowest income families.

Aftertheir debut single ‘Hot Issue’, they have become hotter, and now intheir ‘What A Girl Wants’ activities, gave up their powerful style andare showing a more cuter side with the new song.
Since theirdebut, 4Minute has been the leader of the fashionable color trend, sothey donated the fresh colored clothing and handbags that they hadcollected and even signed them.

Big Bang, 2NE1, 4Minute,SS501, Kara and Xing, have all donated their own collected items andthe profits from their donations will be used to help fund the childrenof low income families in their studies and daily lives.

The three star 4Tomorrow, of which HyunAh is a representative, will also release a new song.

Sources: 4Minute's Baidu | 4Minute's Baidu - Image
Translation To Chinese + News: 果子@Baidu.com
Translation to English: [email protected]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2009 10:43 AM | Show all posts
[Fancam] 091113 4minute @ MNet Super Concert - What A Girl Wants

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2009 10:54 AM | Show all posts
091112 4minute @ Sukira - What A Girl Wants

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2009 10:57 AM | Show all posts
091113 Invincible Youth Ep 4 (1/6)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-10-2024 06:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063479 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.