Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: charliestcloud

Paul Walker Dead at 40

[Copy link]
Post time 2-12-2013 04:17 PM | Show all posts
strawbenna posted on 2-12-2013 03:29 PM
Tyrese Gibson was overcome with grief Sunday afternoon when he showed up to the crash site where ...

owh..it's really break my heart tgk tyrese menangis ..kesian dia..mesti rapat dgn mendiang..itu baru pergi tmpt kejadian..kalau kt funeral ntah camne keadaanya

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-12-2013 05:14 PM | Show all posts
sedeyhhhh
wpn xfollow sgt cite f&f

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 08:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sedih. aku kipas-susah-mati fast&furious

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 08:49 PM | Show all posts
nangissss

masih x sangka dan bharap hoax mcm hoax dia mati sehari sblm kemalangn tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 08:51 PM | Show all posts
mati da drifterrrr akuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 09:07 PM | Show all posts
Nanti masa tgk fnf7, mesti aku nangis dari mula sampai habis ..xleh ber mekap mekapan la bila tgk muvi ni nanti  

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-12-2013 09:52 PM | Show all posts
Rhyno posted on 1-12-2013 11:56 AM
By the way, nak share something pasal hukuman org Islam ucap RIP kepada bukan Islam. Sudi-sudilah ba ...

Er. Thanks for sharing. Selama ni aku pn berlagak matsaleh RIP2 bagai

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2013 10:47 PM | Show all posts
takziah brian o'connor.

a speed enthusiast got his life taken away by speed itself. the irony.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-12-2013 11:57 PM | Show all posts
siti_kus posted on 2-12-2013 09:52 PM
Er. Thanks for sharing. Selama ni aku pn berlagak matsaleh RIP2 bagai

guyz...

since vin...ty,...& cast lain ade tweet...
about kematian Paul Walker...

manja pun check la..Mrod(michelle rodriguez)..punye tweet..kot2 die pun ade say something..
rupe2nye..xde...maybe shes in shock or something...

tp i baru tgk klip ni..video conference la..kan..dgn fanz die..
she said something about Paul...

"I like Paul because he just reminds me of the beach...
and he reminds me of that layback advenctures attitude.."

P/S:...manja bukan peminat Paul..tp bile terbc..thread ni baru tau..paul is that f&f guy..
x tau la manja kalau ape2 jadi pd Angie..i would cry for days...

Last edited by manjalara_01 on 3-12-2013 10:57 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 12:06 AM | Show all posts
wehhh aku tak hadap lappy selamat 2 hari den aku bukak malam ni tngok fb ada kasitau paul walker dah mati tak caye wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Rip my dear paul..terima kasih kerana pernah menggembirakan aku walaupun hanya dalam movie

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 01:15 AM | Show all posts
RIP Brian O'Connor

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 01:27 AM | Show all posts
oh my...... farewell paul....sob sob sob

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 08:37 AM | Show all posts
aku takleh trimalah news ni
adoiii camnelaa diorg nak truskan F&F tnpa Paul nanti...
mcm air takdak gula plak kalau Paul takde dlm F&F

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 08:41 AM | Show all posts
EXCLUSIVE: 'It's a complete lie!' Paul Walker's heartbroken sister angrily denies star was drag racing before his fiery death - as his father and brothers collapse in tears outside family home
-Ashlie Walker says the 'irresponsible' rumours 'makes our grief worse and more painful'
-She hits out as police today say they have received eyewitness statements that the sportscar Paul and friend died in was 'travelling alone at a high rate of speed'
-Fast and Furious actor's father Paul Snr weeps outside family home with star's brothers and sister-in-law
-Family say they are being helped by their Mormon faith, adding: 'Paul will be the biggest angel in heaven'
-Paul was best man at his brother's wedding just weeks ago

'''

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 08:45 AM | Show all posts
The real Fast & Furious: Paul Walker 'was in a STREET RACE when he died in fireball crash', as parents tell of family's heartache
-Police are now probing whether the supercar was racing at the time of fatal crash
-The driver of the vehicle was former race car driver Roger Rodas, Paul Walker's friend and financial adviser
-Father Paul Walker Snr has paid tribute to his son: 'His heart was so big. I was proud of him every day of his life.'
The 40-year-old starred in five of the six Fast & Furious films about illegal street racing and heists
-A teaser leaked online for the franchise's latest DVD chillingly includes Walker's co-star Tyrese Gibson saying the line: 'Promise me, no more funerals', before Walker replies: 'Just one more.'
-Walker leaves behind daughter, Meadow, 15, and long-term girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, 23
-Officials confirm speed WAS a factor in the crash as sources say a steering-fluid leak may have also caused the driver to lose steering

he supercar that actor Paul Walker was in when he died was racing another vehicle at speeds of more than 100mph when the fatal crash occurred, witnesses claim.
Police are investigating tip-offs from possible witnesses that the Porsche's owner Roger Rodas, who also perished in the crash, was in the middle of a street race at the time, TMZ reports.
Other reports today claim the former Pirelli World Challenge race car driver was going 100mph just moments before the crash despite traveling through a 45mph zone.
'Though the investigation is in its early stages, investigators from the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department believe the Porsche was going over 100 mph,' a source close to the investigation told Radar.
Detectives are now appealing for anyone who may have video of the car to come forward.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2013 09:10 AM | Show all posts
takziah PW...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 09:35 AM | Show all posts
mau meleleh air mata tgk FnF7
hmmmmmmmmm

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 11:38 AM | Show all posts
i bet the team FNF sure terasa gler...nak nak those yg dari first session dgn dia

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 12:27 PM | Show all posts
RIP Paul Walker...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-10-2024 04:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.314139 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.