CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

Sperms are produced in chest not testicle ! According to Quran....

[Copy link]
Post time 30-1-2013 02:15 AM | Show all posts
pazi posted on 30-1-2013 02:05 AM
why you just not stick to the topic..and try to answer his question first?

.... because he is running scared

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-1-2013 02:35 AM | Show all posts
Which biologist saying that a children with balls and brain
who cudn't differentiate between gentiles and genitals
can produce sperm?
- might be graduated from University of Pedophillies...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 02:39 AM | Show all posts
pazi posted on 30-1-2013 02:05 AM
why you just not stick to the topic..and try to answer his question first?

What question?That sperm = semen? None of us ever wrote sperm =semen. He just used strawman argument.Read everything in the very beginning, friend!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 02:47 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 30-1-2013 12:00 AM
Ha ha , no more arguments about science and comprehension? You have lost and lost badly. You got s ...

Come to the faithfreedom if you think Islam is from God.The truth wont be defeated even if you are fight alone.Are you scared????

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725
http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?board=8.0

Kata terer debat, tapi tak berani dgn geng Ali Sina dan Ex-muslim.Berani dekat forum cari je ke????

Hahaha....takut dgn Ali Sina rupanya mamat perasan masuk universiti ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 02:51 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 30-1-2013 02:15 AM

I just waiting someone name sam1528 to enter faithfreedom or council of ex-muslimto defeat us there.Yet he just keep hiding here in malay forum.Hiding like ostrich do you?

Oh wait..wait.....sperm = semen, see folks,see folks...I am not impressed by your argument at all.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 02:54 AM | Show all posts
Dzulqarnain posted on 30-1-2013 02:35 AM
who cudn't differentiate between gentil ...

hahaha....tak reti apa2 pasal sains jadi cuba utk posting tanpa mengquote aku?Sekurang-kurangnya kau pandai sikit dgn mendiamkan diri bila masuk bab2 sains.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-1-2013 02:55 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 30-1-2013 02:15 AM

I would paste whole arguments from here:http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725

Verse 86:7
يخرج من بين الصلب والترائب

Transliteration: Yakhruju min bayni alssulbi waalttara-ibi
Literal: It emerges/appears from between the spine and the rib bones.[2]
Qur'an Text/Transliteration 86:7

Various Translations:
    Yusuf Ali: proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.
    Pickthal: that issued from between the loins and ribs.
    Arberry: issuing between the loins and the breast-bones.
    Shakir: coming from between the back and the ribs.
    Sarwar: which comes out of the loins and ribs.
    Khalifa: from between the spine and the viscera.
    Hilali/Khan: proceeding from between the back-bone and the ribs.
    Malik: that is produced from between the loins and the ribs.
    QXP: that issued from between tough rocks and mingled dust.
    Maulana Ali: coming from between the back and the ribs.
    Free Minds: it comes out from between the spine and the testicle

This is clearly a mistake in Koran

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 03:07 AM | Show all posts
Tafsir of Al Jalalayn:

For 86-6
He was created from a gushing fluid, gushing forth from the man and the woman into the womb,

For 86-7
issuing from between the loins, of the man, and the breast-bones, of the woman.
Last edited by prototaip on 30-1-2013 03:13 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-1-2013 03:21 AM | Show all posts
From Centaur:
An embryo is formed from sperm which including most of the semen is produced by genitals not from between backbone and ribs. Its as simple as that. but Allah/Mohammed got it wrong and do not play your pseudo islamic science here.Its the sperm which is part of semen which decides one can be potent or impotent not any other content of semen.And Mohammed got wrong in his book Last edited by prototaip on 30-1-2013 03:35 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 03:21 AM | Show all posts
by Connedbymo+co

Ridiculous to even mention the ribs as having any significance to semen gushing forth.
You may as well claim semen flows between the shoulder and backbone, its all meaningless.
Every human organ can be claimed to between the backbone and ribs if your absurd claim is accepted.
To claim this is Gods description means the god you believe in is frankly stupid.
Mohammad copied this from Hippocrates and both were wrong. Last edited by prototaip on 30-1-2013 03:37 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 03:22 AM | Show all posts
Should I waste more time here,huh muslim apologist?Sleep already????

Hahaha...definitely a loser in real life.

Oh wait,wait, I dont give argument, I just copy paste from Ali Sina!!!!

sam1528:
If you still want to debate about science or reading comprehension with me, just PM me and let us meet face to face.I dont have any problem to talk personally with you sam1528.I have good academic background and a lot of science books in my house for you to read.I just wonder how old are you.Keep making useless argument over and over.Even if real biologists refute your argument in this forum, you will keep doing personal attack,ask for sources and act like a snake.The best way to teach someone like you is to face you directly I guess.So, please PM me if you really want to know why that koranic verse indicates scientific errors.

Not that I run away from you, I just feel better to teach you how to understand scientific concept by meeting you directly. Dont worry, I am militant atheist, not militant muslim who uses violence to win debate.

Last edited by prototaip on 30-1-2013 03:48 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 03:40 AM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 30-1-2013 02:54 AM
hahaha....tak reti apa2 pasal sains jadi cuba utk posting tanpa mengquote aku?Sekurang-kurangnya k ...

Aik? Terasa ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-1-2013 07:54 AM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 30-1-2013 12:47 AM
I will repeat once again, since when wkk and I stated sperm =semen? None of us.You just keep repea ...

Amazing and absurd to the extreme is it ? He really thought that all the Cari forumers here are as imbecilic as him that if he keeps on repeating and superimposing his own trademark idiotic view"semen=sperm" that he can get away with it and nobody will notice.....

These type of muslims we have seen much too often in faithfreedom.org and any wonder why none of the smart people will embrace Islam ??? Ali Sina is a prime example as how a smart ex-muslim condemns and abandons his religion of birth and starts a crusade to save his fellow muslims from this "turns you into vile, violent and intelectual zombie" religion called Islam.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-1-2013 08:21 AM | Show all posts
Dzulqarnain posted on 30-1-2013 02:35 AM
who cudn't differentiate between gentil ...

Why mocking your own beloved Mu-ham-Mad who is a universally recognized paedophile ???

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 10:09 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-1-2013 12:16 AM
Stupidity really can't be taught, that imbecile doesn't even understand my quote when i only refer t ...

HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, you are not more than just a laughing stock wkk5159.
Credit to Sam as he at least managed to provide tonnes of fact in his arguement..

btw, are you you serious on SPERM=SEMEN?KAHKAHKAHKAHKAHKAH

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 10:12 AM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 30-1-2013 02:47 AM
Come to the faithfreedom if you think Islam is from God.The truth wont be defeated even if you are ...

Why are you trying your best to run? I am debating you but you keep on running and throwing red herrings. Ko ni pondan ke?
Come to the faithfreedom if you think Islam is from God.The truth wont be defeated even if you are fight alone.Are you scared????

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725
http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?board=8.0

Kata terer debat, tapi tak berani dgn geng Ali Sina dan Ex-muslim.Berani dekat forum cari je ke????

Hahaha....takut dgn Ali Sina rupanya mamat perasan masuk universiti ni.
Ha ha , why are you promoting a site that blocks comments by muslims? Why the fear?

I repeat my question : What is the basis of your (mis)understanding that semen = sperm? Why so scared to answer?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-1-2013 10:25 AM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 30-1-2013 02:55 AM
I would paste whole arguments from here:http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725 ...

Ha ha , you are just trying your best to expose your stupidity. Now you are trying to translate the Quran for us muslims? Can you even read arabic?
I would paste whole arguments from here:http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725

Verse 86:7
يخرج من بين الصلب والترائب

Transliteration: Yakhruju min bayni alssulbi waalttara-ibi
Literal: It emerges/appears from between the spine and the rib bones.[2]
Qur'an Text/Transliteration 86:7

Various Translations:
    Yusuf Ali: proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.
    Pickthal: that issued from between the loins and ribs.
    Arberry: issuing between the loins and the breast-bones.
    Shakir: coming from between the back and the ribs.
    Sarwar: which comes out of the loins and ribs.
    Khalifa: from between the spine and the viscera.
    Hilali/Khan: proceeding from between the back-bone and the ribs.
    Malik: that is produced from between the loins and the ribs.
    QXP: that issued from between tough rocks and mingled dust.
    Maulana Ali: coming from between the back and the ribs.
    Free Minds: it comes out from between the spine and the testicle

This is clearly a mistake in Koran

2 issues here
(1) If you want to argue on the meaning of words , you can clearly see that 'sulb' (صلب) in this context means loins. George Sale , Arberry , Rodwell (non muslims) plus Asad (Leopold Weiss) translate it being loins. Since you are too scared to provide the link of your translations I will do it for you source
George Sale        issuing from the loins, and the breast-bones.
JM Rodwell        Which issue from the loins and breastbones:

Asad        issuing from between the loins [of man] and the pelvic arch [of woman].

Your argument is just an argument of selective translation. Such is the argument of deceitful people , like ahem ahem .... you

(2) If you want to argue literally , the previous verse states of 'liquid ejected' or ejaculate or semen. Definately it is not sperm as you have been arguing all along

Where is the error? In your fantasy?

I repeat my question : What is the basis of your (mis)understanding that semen = sperm? Why so scared to answer?

Last edited by sam1528 on 30-1-2013 10:54 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 10:33 AM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 30-1-2013 03:21 AM
by Connedbymo+co

Ridiculous to even mention the ribs as having any significance to semen gushing  ...

TQ for quoting tafseer Jalalayn
Tafsir of Al Jalalayn:

For 86-6
He was created from a gushing fluid, gushing forth from the man and the woman into the womb,

For 86-7
issuing from between the loins, of the man, and the breast-bones, of the woman.

It clearly states of semen , not sperm as what you have been harping all along and it does not state of backbone but loins. What then is your issue as you have been harping all about ribs , backbone and sperm? Ha ha , in the end you are in support of the correctness of the Quran.

Now you are copy pasting these replies from faithfreedom?
From Centaur:
An embryo is formed from sperm which including most of the semen is produced by genitals not from between backbone and ribs. Its as simple as that. but Allah/Mohammed got it wrong and do not play your pseudo islamic science here.Its the sperm which is part of semen which decides one can be potent or impotent not any other content of semen.And Mohammed got wrong in his book

by Connedbymo+co

Ridiculous to even mention the ribs as having any significance to semen gushing forth.
You may as well claim semen flows between the shoulder and backbone, its all meaningless.
Every human organ can be claimed to between the backbone and ribs if your absurd claim is accepted.
To claim this is Gods description means the god you believe in is frankly stupid.
Mohammad copied this from Hippocrates and both were wrong.

If the sperm is part of the semen , to you people , prior to ejaculation the semen is in the testes? You better get your head examined and relearn biology. This is horrible (mis)understanding, First you agree that its loins by quoting tafseer Jalalyn then you change to backbone. You really know what you are talking about? You are just going in circles chasing your own backside.

Last edited by sam1528 on 30-1-2013 10:59 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 10:50 AM | Show all posts
prototaip posted on 30-1-2013 03:22 AM

Hahaha...definitely a  ...

Err , the slowness of your reply makes me want to get some sleep first as you are probably trying to get information from faith freedom forums in order to respond to me. Even that you are making one blunder after another which means the information from faith freedom is wrong.

Ha ha , it is very evident that the real loser in our exchange is you. You have horrible comprehension and you die die (mis)understanding sperm = semen. I kind of have this feeling that I am debating a 40+ yrs old mid age person who has the mind of a child.

Hahaha...definitely a loser in real life.

Oh wait,wait, I dont give argument, I just copy paste from Ali Sina!!!!

sam1528:
If you still want to debate about science or reading comprehension with me, just PM me and let us meet face to face.I dont have any problem to talk personally with you sam1528.I have good academic background and a lot of science books in my house for you to read.I just wonder how old are you.Keep making useless argument over and over.Even if real biologists refute your argument in this forum, you will keep doing personal attack,ask for sources and act like a snake.The best way to teach someone like you is to face you directly I guess.So, please PM me if you really want to know why that koranic verse indicates scientific errors.

Not that I run away from you, I just feel better to teach you how to understand scientific concept by meeting you directly. Dont worry, I am militant atheist, not militant muslim who uses violence to win debate.

I thought it has been shown that you have horrible comprehension. You don't even know the context within the comma / semicolon in a sentence. You die die (mis)understand that semen = sperm. Who is the biologist in tis forum? You mean 'wkk5159' who claims to be a 'medical professiona' (trying to insinuate that he is a doctor)? Dey tambi , both of you have this horrible (mis)understanding that sperm = semen.

I want you to debate in this open forum so that others will see just how horrible is your comprehension and scientific knowledge. You need to know that every point you make requires a source of reference. Then we will see just how well informed you are in your arguments. If you don't have a source of reference , you are just pulling your so called 'facts' from your rear end.

You want a atheist - muslim debate , no issues. We can debate on the existence of god from the logic and scientific viewpoint. You must also share the burden of logically and scientifically proving that there is no god from your atheist perspective and not just claiming the negative position which is the favourite tactic of atheists. Are you game? Let me know I will open a new thread. I can assure you , you will come out second best.

Ha ha , millitant atheist and violence? Hmm , you are a regular participant in the faith freedom forums. I believe Ali Sina advocates nuking Mekkah. Talking from your rear end again?

Last edited by sam1528 on 30-1-2013 11:04 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2013 11:02 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-1-2013 08:21 AM
Why mocking your own beloved Mu-ham-Mad who is a universally recognized paedophile ???

No lah, i thought u said a child with testicles can produce sperm.
Or if cannot pun, baby boy were born without testicles.
I dont know, really.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 06:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043274 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.