Close [Copy link]
Post time 13-1-2009 09:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1119 tanabe2287's post

erkk conan yg bgtahu aku

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-1-2009 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Mourinho Unimpressed With Manchester United & Chelsea

Inter coach Jose Mourinho admits he was unimpressed with what he saw from Manchester United during their 3-0 win over Chelsea on Sunday.

The 'Special One' was at Old Trafford to see his last 16 Champions League opponents in action. United cruised to victory against a poor Chelsea side and, despite the result, Mourinho was not impressed.

"Was I impressed? No. Manchester United deserved to win, but it was not an excellent game.

"It was an exceptional result, but the game was average."

Mourinho has revealed he met up with Sir Alex Ferguson after the game and they enjoyed a nice drink.

"Did I have wine with Ferguson? Yes, of course, I didn't bring the wine though. He had it already," added Mourinho.

"I spoke to him for around half an hour and I told him how Inter will play against them, and he told me his formation against us.

"We swapped all our ideas."

Inter have stumbled recently following their 1-1 draw with Cagliari at the weekend.

The Nerazzurri travel to Old Trafford next month for a place in the quarter finals.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 10:13 AM | Show all posts

Ronaldo gets World Player of the Year award

Ronaldo gets World Player of the Year award

Cristiano Ronaldo was named as FIFA World Player of the Year for 2008 on Monday and became the first Premier League player to get the award at a star-studded gala in Zurich.

GettyImages

Cristiano Ronaldo gets his award from Pele.

The 23-year-old was in stunning form last term when he helped Manchester United to Premier League and European Cup success hitting 42 goals in the process, and after FIFA's annual poll of international team coaches and captains he has added the world governing body's prize to the prestigious Ballon d'Or which he has already received.

Ronaldo received the award from Pele, and said: ''It is an overwhelming moment and a very special moment in my life and I would like to say to my mother and sister that the fireworks can be set off now.

''I'm extremely happy, it's one of the most important moments in my life and I hope I can come back.''

Ronaldo, who also won FIFA's Club World Cup with United in 2008, faced competition from fellow nominees Xavi Hernandez, Fernando Torres, Lionel Messi and Kaka.

Messi finished in second place and Torres came third ahead of fourth-placed Kaka and Xavi.

Ronaldo becomes the first player from the Premier League to win the coveted title, which has so far only been awarded to players based at clubs in Italy or Spain; while Marta, Olympic silver medallist with Brazil, was later named the FIFA women's player of the year for the third successive time.

"There may be no English players here but I believe it's important for England that myself and Fernando Torres are here representing two English clubs," said Ronaldo before the ceremony.

"It is a victory for the English fans as well because the Premier League is strong, even though we must not forget the leagues in Spain and Italy remain strong as well."

Ronaldo dedicated the award to his family but also paid tribute to influence of United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

He said: ''It's a dream come true for me to get this award and I would like to dedicate this to my family.

''But it's also true that the manager always has an important role to play. It was a great season for me and for my club, and the coach was important for me because I learned a lot for him.

''His experience over so many years is of paramount importance - it's a privilege to have such a great club manager.

''This is the climax of a fantastic era for me. I'm happy and proud about what has been done by my team and what we have won. I am lucky to to be part of the history of a club like Manchester United.''

LEGEND!

1 Cristiano Ronaldo (935 points)
2 Lionel Messi (678)
3 Fernando Torres (203)
4 Kaka (183)
5 Xavi (155)

[ Last edited by  cak! at 13-1-2009 10:16 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by thylord at 13-1-2009 09:33 AM
erkk conan yg bgtahu aku

kalo sapoter yg kena 3 das iteww leh consider jgkkk...

conan tim selangor main pong dia enjoy....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sha02 at 13-1-2009 09:53 AM
Mourinho Unimpressed With Manchester United & Chelsea

Inter coach Jose Mourinho admits he was unimpressed with what he saw from Manchester United during their 3-0 win over Chelsea on Sunday.

inter dia main bagus sgt ka? mingu neh pun seri jek..poodaahh moronho..sekor lagi mulut longkang..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 10:23 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1125 Pak_Jen's post

tok alex jer mulut wangi...smpai setiap kutukan kritikan dia FA x brani respon.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-1-2009 10:24 AM | Show all posts
2 Lionel Messi (678)
3 Fernando Torres (203)
4 Kaka (183)
5 Xavi (155)

jauh kena tinggal tuh..mkk hebak..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 10:24 AM | Show all posts

Balas #1126 tanabe2287\ catat

tau pun..otai la...  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-1-2009 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Pak_Jen at 13-1-2009 10:24 AM
2 Lionel Messi (678) <---------:victory:
3 Fernando Torres (203)
4 Kaka (183)
5 Xavi (155)

jauh kena tinggal tuh..mkk hebak..

itu nombor arr wa punya plat keta duluu...skang dah jadik janda....:victory:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 10:30 AM | Show all posts

Balas #1129 tanabe2287\ catat

apasal menjada..ko ceraikan ke..rugi tuh..678..sederet cantik..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 10:32 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1130 Pak_Jen's post

dah aku kena belayar jauhh...pasal tu janda aku kena belayar jugakkk...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 10:39 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1131 tanabe2287's post

tak boleh bawak belayar sekali ker?? anak buah aku last month habis dekat dgn RM10k bawak belayar gi sarawak...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 10:41 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1132 thylord's post

tak berbaloi bila aku congak kira.....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 10:45 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1133 tanabe2287's post

boleh claim aper... kalau duit sendiri, jangan harap.. baik beli kt sana rasanya

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 12:19 PM | Show all posts

promosi jap

kpd semua kengkawan dan fan f1 jugak motorsport, buleh mula meloyarburuk dan sembang f1 dan motorsport lain di Subbod MOTORSPORT baru di link dibawah

sila pergi ke sini -> http://eforum4.cari.com.my/forumdisplay.php?fid=61&page=1

"mari kita reramai sembang motorsport"

timakacih

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Football's spoil sportsManUtd.com抯 Ben Hibbs on why Ronaldo抯disallowed goal from a clever corner against Chelsea shows that all thefun is being sapped out of football

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-1-2009 01:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1136 kodomok's post

ape nak buat..ref & linesman malam tuh samdol..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 01:46 PM | Show all posts

Balas #1137 gicks79\ catat

kalo kira jaringan tu dah jadik 4-0..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 02:37 PM | Show all posts
hebakk tim nihh...
kita menang skitt jekk...
tok alex siap belasah lagii...berpada pada lahh

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2009 05:31 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1138 sha02's post

score bape banyak pon..menang nasib jer tuh..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059820 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.