CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

Ji Won/Lee Soo Geun/Kim C/Lee Seung Gi/MC Mong (1박 2일 )

[Copy link]
Post time 1-7-2008 11:08 AM | Show all posts
some new pics from http://www.cyworld.com/tmsusia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-7-2008 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Cast of 'One Night and Two Days' Enters 'Korea Sings' Contest

The cast of 'One Night and Two Days,' a popular segment of 'Happy Sunday' on KBS 2TV, participated in 'Korea Sings,' a singing contest and one of the longest-running TV shows in Korea. The cast includes TV personality Kang Ho-dong and singer and rapper Eun Ji-won.

The cast members of 'One Night and Two Days' were on location in Geochang, South Gyeongsang Province, when they heard the news that 'Korea Sings' was coming to town. The following day, Park Sang-cheol, one of the cast members, performed 'No Matter What' during the shooting of 'Korea Sings' and received the Audience Choice Award.

Producers of 'One Night and Two Days' said Kang, the host of the segment found a promotional placard of 'Korea Sings' and urged the entire cast to take part in the talent contest. They added that the cast prepared for the contest all night long, including Kang, who claimed it will be his first time singing in public in 15 years.

Meanwhile, the producers of 'Korea Sings' said the township of Geochang went wild over the unexpected appearance of the star cast and applauded enthusiastically to their performance.

The Geochang episode of 'One Night and Two Days' will be aired on March 30 while the surprise episode of 'Korea Sings' will be aired sometime in May.

Credits: KBS Global (March 27, 2008)

org korea nie suke menyanyi le...dr mude sampai yg tua...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 11:13 AM | Show all posts
a fan created little dolls of seung gi and his 1n2d outfits...

credits to cafe.daum.net/leeseungki

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Sang Geun in shades!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 11:17 AM | Show all posts

lawo gak bini seungeun nie

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 11:23 AM | Show all posts
080330:
English Hardsubbed on YouTube: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 (drolfxil)
080406:
English Hardsubbed on YouTube: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 (drolfxil)
080420:
080427:
080504:
080511:
080518:
080525:
080601:
full credit to drolfxil.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-7-2008 11:23 AM | Show all posts

gif ep lepas~~ mase askar tuh menembak~~

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 11:24 AM | Show all posts

Reply #83 ayie77's post

omo~kretip nye fans nih~~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-7-2008 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jeanlouisfinch at 1-7-2008 11:23 AM
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/bedifferent2/photo/1N2D/th_5-1.gif
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/bedifferent2/photo/1N2D/th_6-1.gif

gif ep lepas~~ mase askar tuh m ...

nie utk jumaat ...ke

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 11:35 AM | Show all posts

Reply #89 ayie77's post

nih yg jumaat mlm lepas~~yg idorg g kem askar siap mndi manda tuh~~

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jeanlouisfinch at 1-7-2008 11:35 AM
nih yg jumaat mlm lepas~~yg idorg g kem askar siap mndi manda tuh~~

so kalu kat tv kita jumaat nie ke.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 11:39 AM | Show all posts

Reply #91 ayie77's post

keke aniyo~~kalo kat tv kt, yg jumaat lpas~~yg diorg dok bncg kat page blkg nih, ayie~

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 11:40 AM | Show all posts

Reply #80 ayie77's post

ske tgk baju deme ni

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 11:43 AM | Show all posts
yorobun~~ni me quote dr soompier mengenai trip diorg yg naik feri@boat tuh~~diorg btol la g china *kalo xslh pemahaman aku ler*

Baekdusan 1N2D team meeting
The guys are done thanking the audience for the continued support for the show, and they all calm down and settle down for the second half of the meeting, where the most important things are going to be discussed.
PD: Everyone. Our 1N2D team is going to BAEKDUSAN!
KHD then goes OOOOOOHHH!!! with a totally exaggerated expression, big round eyes, big opened mouth, the works.
LSGuen: (totally calm and unsurprised) Eh. Yea.. of course we are going.
Everyone starts laughing and the screen captions go "WE ALREADY KNOW ALL ABOUT IT~~!" Our LSG was then going excitedly on about how they had been already been bugged by the PD for their visas, passports and stuff and so they can't possibly be ignorant to this piece of news. And he was also going on about how they've been bugged so many times for the photos to be used for their China visas, and exclaims how KHD's acting is really superb, while all the other guys are laughing themselves silly. KHD does a rerun of his expression of exaggerated surprise, which has even the PD laughing himself to bits. EJW then mentions how there were so many news articles online dedicated to this 1N2D team going to Baekdusan issue, so how could they all fake ignorance (like KHD, LOL!) After that they played a mini introduction for the guys trip, and we return back to their discussion.

EJW: How about Sang Guen? (You can really tell that the guy loves that dog. He's always playing with it and concerned about it.)
PD: Because Sang Guen will have to be quarantined if he goes..
EJW: (in a very concerned tone) He's not going??
I think EJW then starts going on about how there's a world of difference between their situations, while they have to go BDS, Sang Guen gets to stay home, which again cracks everyone up. MCM suggests that they take a plane to get to BDS, which would them take 3-4 hours to get to China. The PD was like, do you actually think we will be taking the plane?
MCM: We are taking the boat? AGAIN??! Like how we got to Jeju?
BINGO! The older guys all start sighing.
PD: The boat is going to take 16 hours to get to China.
The guys look like a bomb was dropped onto their heads. 16 hours on a ship/boat is really crazy! KHD starts questioning the PDs on why things are going this way, while MCM tries to reason the PDs out of this crazy idea by telling them how hard it would be on the cameramen to lug around the equipment for 16 hours on the boat. Of course the PDs are not changing their minds on this! After they calmed down a little, the PD proceeded to tell the guys that they would have to take a bus for another 19 hours after the 16 hours on the boat, and the guys go crazy. 16hours+19hours=!!!!
LSGuen suddenly asks "I'm not going to have to drive the bus, am I??" HAHAHA!! He has plenty to be worried about since he's kind of the in house driver for the 6 guys. And the episode ends here. So looking forward to the episode for tomorrow! Oh yes, there was something i found really wierd in this episode too. The PD said 16 hours on boat and 19 on bus, which should add up to 35 hours. But the trailers at the end of the episode said they took 45 hours to get to the place. I'm lousy at math, but I'm pretty sure i didn't calculate 16+19 wrongly.. Let's see about this in tomorrow's episode.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-7-2008 11:45 AM | Show all posts
omo..omo..tiba2 byk lak link kena update ni...

thanks ayie...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 11:50 AM | Show all posts
gif lagi~~

butt dance~~siap ade tulis 2d1n kat montot die~

cute nerdy~~

cr: GuYver519 @leeseunggi.ifensi

>>>xtau nk tepek mane~keke tp sbb nih 2d1n nye show, me letak sini eh!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-7-2008 11:59 AM | Show all posts
1n2d 6/29/08 part 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14541615KmEHCTeJ?rank=13&
1n2d 6/29/08 part 2
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14541618nF6MPdTY?rank=12&
1n2d 6/29/08 part 3
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14541623XH6HpBya?rank=11&

credits to kjjang8002 @veoh

i believe nih ep kat baekdusan! oleh sbb nih clip veoh, kt bley tgk+dl thru veoh tv jela~

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 12:01 PM | Show all posts
cartoon dooly yg jiwon tiru gaye die tuh~~ mmg kiyo dan same la~ *yg ijau tuh*

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 1-7-2008 11:45 AM
omo..omo..tiba2 byk lak link kena update ni...

thanks ayie...

welkom...
den pun tak sempat nak tengok balik...line yt cam hampes je..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2008 12:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jeanlouisfinch at 1-7-2008 11:50 AM
gif lagi~~

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/sarangaia/042C982A79EDFE22B56C244B2FB9B51A.gif butt dance~~siap ade tulis 2d1n kat montot die~
http://i296.pho ...

seungi aaaaaaaaaa.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 04:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049609 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.