Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: airwickss

♥~ Kim Bum aka So Yi Jung BOF~♥ 2nd ♥

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 10-7-2010 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by airwickss at 10-7-2010 14:08

One Sweet Day with Kim Bum: 1st Thailand Fan Meeting

After Kim Bum conquered Japan and China, now he’s moving onto Thailand. The lucky Thai fans will be able to see him at the end of this month.

Date: July 31, 2010
Ticket prices: 4500, 2500, 1500,  800 baht
Sponsored by: ITeen TV

Thai soeul fans! Want to remind Bummie about the large international soeul couple fanbase and encourage them to star in dramas together? Please contact each other and make the magic happen again please! ^.^

cdt bumsso

** nak dtg thailand pulak....
ble nk smpai mesia.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-7-2010 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Kim Bum Interview Photos

cdt baidu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-7-2010 09:21 AM | Show all posts
What has Kim Bum been doing?

In only four years, actor Kim Bum has appeared in nine drama/movie productions. Kim Bum talks to bntnews in his first vacation since his debut.

“Its been three months since I finished filming for The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry”, but this is my first vacation since my debut. I’ve been going for overseas events and I’ve also been exercising in my spare time.”

On the bottleneck that Kim Bum seems to have run into after Boys Over Flowers, Kim Bum says, “Its not a good thing of course. The ratings for my dramas were definitely much lower compared to Boys Over Flowers. But while filming these productions, I met a lot of great people and worked with a lot of good acting partners, so I don’t regret it. But I do feel that its a pity that the ratings weren’t higher, because everyone worked really hard.”

Since your debut, you’ve spent every Christmas, New Year’s Day, Chuseok and your birthday at work. What have you been doing in this vacation?

“Recently because of the World Cup, I have gone out incognito onto the streets to cheer for the Korea team. Otherwise normally, I go exercising and drink occasionally.”

Despite his refined image, Kim Bum says he can drink 3 to 4 bottles of soju. “As compared to Min Ho-hyung and Il Woo-hyung, I’m definitely a better drinker. Min Ho-hyung will have to go home after 2 shots of soju; Il Woo-hyung – 3 shots. If I had to pick someone who could rival my drinking capacity, I guess it would be Kim Hyun Joong.”

Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho, Jung Il Woo and Kim Hyun Joong are all actors in a similar league. Do you guys feel any sense of competition against each other?

“We get that question a lot. I meet Min Ho-hyung and Il Woo-hyung as many as 8 times a week, and as little as 3 times a week to eat or drink tea. I don’t think we would have gotten along so well if we had thought of each other as rivals. I think the reason that we’re so close is because we all met each other when we were only newbies. If I had only met them for the first time right now, I don’t think we would have become this close.”

You’re at that prime age when you should be having lots of fun. Let go of your “actor” persona for a while. Does the “normal guy” Kim Bum have any separate worries/concerns?

Kim Bum answers, “Why does the ‘normal guy’ Kim Bum not have a girlfriend? Haha, I’m just joking. I guess my bigger concern would be that I have a lot of things I want to do, but don’t have a lot of time because I’m preparing for a fanmeeting.”

Even when thinking from the perspective of a normal guy, Kim Bum doesn’t forget about his work. “Because I want to continue living as an actor, I can’t let go of everything that easily. Right now my biggest worry is for my next piece of work – what kind of drama should I pick, which road should I take.”

Which do you think is better? Do you think your looks are better than your acting skills? When asked to shamelessly choose one option, Kim Bum laughs and replies, “Acting skills.” “I’m kidding! I wish for people to say that I’m a good actor.”

At the end of this interview, Kim Bum says, “Right now I’m choosing my next production. This will be my 10th work, and will be extra significant, and I’ve more thought into selecting the right piece.  I will work harder to prepare myself to meet viewers again in my next production.”

(Translation: Bumsso Blog
Source: bntnews)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2010 10:46 PM | Show all posts

Kim Bum and miss A team up for EDWIN

It was revealed on the 14th that actor Kim Bum and rising rookie girl group, miss A will become the new models for EDWIN, a Japanese clothing brand in Korea.

Kim Bum has always been a hot commodity among advertisers while it’s a really incredible achievement for miss A to be picked to endorse a brand, having just debuted at the start of July.

Thus, many are looking forward to this fresh pairing.

A EDWIN representative said, “Kim Bum and miss A are getting a lot of attention as young stars and enjoy high popularity among various age groups. We believe that they will help in raising our sales volume through their brand endorsement.”

The previous models for EDWIN were Lee Seung Gi and Go Eun Ah.

Meanwhile, miss A appeared on Narsha’s Raise the Volume radio show recently.

Source : allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2010 10:26 AM | Show all posts
What has Kim Bum been doing?

In only four years, actor Kim Bum has appeared in nine drama/m ...
airwickss Post at 12-7-2010 09:21

oppa ~~ aja aja fighting !!!   akan tggu oppa nyer new drama

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2010 10:29 AM | Show all posts

Love is Epi 1

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
All completely fan-made. Not in anyway do we own the actors, clips and/or music of the video. We are fans wanting to share a fan-made story.

Can't see the subs? I have no clue why the video is doing this. But in order to see the whole video. You click on the pop out button on the bottom of the youtube video. (It's the button with the two boxs. One is on top of the other). That is the only way i know you can see the whole video with the subs showing on the bottom. I am sorry everyone. We tried.

*Note: The HQ Subbed versions Of "Love Is" will be released here on the Youtube Channel. For those who want the one Unsubbed version in HQ pleased send us a message and we will send the Link to you. Thank you!*

Here we go again! : ) The start of our new project "LOVE IS...". We hope this one turns out as great as Moirai. We thought we should do a different genera of Bumsso. Because of you guys reaching almost 500 ratings, we decided we would give this project a try. Thank you everyone for your support again! For those who have questions on the mini drama on characters, confusing moments and probably others; please send us a message with those questions. We would gladly answer them. We will be posting those questions in the episode channel, so we can clear some confusion for those are confused with the story line. This project is pretty difficult just by using subs, so we will be providing a summary on the episode so everyone would have a better understanding. : )

Please understand we are not professionals, we just do this as a hobby. We don't do this for profit, we don't do it to compete with others, we do this for YOU guys. Please understand we do have things to do in our everyday lives, so please be patient with us when it comes to videos. We know at times it may feel unbearable, but patients is always rewarded.

As always rate, comment please we love to read your comments.
THANK YOU DBLTWINS SUPPORTERS!

SUMMARY to Episode 1
In the summer of 2010, the royal family of Korea faces terrible news. When the king is diagnosed with neuroglycopenia. To not cause fear to the people and to protect the royal family, they decided to keep the King's illness a secret from the citizens and from their 19 year old son, Prince Lee Shin. This forces Prince Lee Shin into an arrange marriage, which he strongly disapproves of. He disliked the idea of marriage so much he returned back to Korea, rebellious and unreasonable. The only person that could get through to the prince was his long time friend Nam Jae II (the Internal Officer of the Palace.) However, all the stress of marriage and becoming king began to weigh heavily on the prince. He decided to run away from the palace to live a normal life. He was raised and education in England for 14 years for royal training and has not been exposed to the public since he was 5.

taken from bumsso

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-7-2010 11:28 AM | Show all posts
derama baru??

yeah ........~~!! suka2

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2010 08:34 PM | Show all posts
thanks pallycute for the pics from soompi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2010 08:37 PM | Show all posts
apa tajuk derama baru dia?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2010 05:06 PM | Show all posts
thanks pallycute for the pics from soompi
Ley Post at 17-7-2010 20:34

motippp buat muncung2 mcm tuu gerammmm

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2010 09:06 PM | Show all posts
Kim Bum for EASY

Kim Bum was featured in EASY, a popular Chinese magazine:

Credits: EASY & KB Baidu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2010 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Kim Bum FM in Korea on 25 July 2010

Click on people's faces in the photo to tag them.

cdt baidu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2010 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Sneak peek of Kim Bum for EDWIN

Remember how Kim Bum and Miss A are the new models of EDWIN? Well, there are a couple of pictures and videos out. Check it out:

Credit: KB DC

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2010 10:09 AM | Show all posts
“One Sweet Day with Kim Bum” – 1st Thailand Fan Meeting

Kim Bum’s 1st Thailand Fan Meeting titled “One Sweet Day with Kim Bum”  Kicked off July 30th at Paradise Park. The official fan meeting will on 31st July at Royal Paragon Hall, Siam.

On the stage, Kim Bum was interviewed and he talked about how happy he was to meet with the fans at Thailand, and thanked everyone for the encouragement he has always received. He also talked about his work experience, and his debut as a singer, also mention that in his spare time he practices his guitar so he can offer new things to his fans.

He also greeted the fans in Thai and mentioned that he hopes for the opportunity to keep visiting Thailand.

Pictures from the fan meeting (more than fifty) are attached below courtesy of Pingbook Entertainment. If there are any Thai Fans who can help by translating the article or add more to the information, please email us.

Article & Picture Source: Pingbook Entertainment

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2010 10:09 AM | Show all posts
sambung lagik gambo2...

Article & Picture Source: Pingbook Entertainment

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2010 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Kim Bum at Siriraj Hospital, Thailand

Kim Bum pictures from Siriraj Hospital in Thailand. I’m guessing Kim Bum was there to pay respect to beloved king at the hospital. From what I saw and read it looks like its a tradition to visit the shrine and sign the book. (Thai Fans can maybe shed some more light on the situation).

Source Credit as tagged, and KB Baidu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-8-2010 09:11 PM | Show all posts
[News] Kim Bum named PR ambassador for Hallyu Dream Festival

Several Korean stars including actors Kim Bum and Yoon Sang-hyun have been appointed PR ambassadors for the upcoming Hallyu Dream Festival to be held next month in the city of Gyeong-ju in North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea.

The event's organizing committee announced in a press release on Monday that they have named Kim Bum as the publicity ambassador for the festival while giving the same title to actor Yoon Sang-hyun, idol group Choshinsung and singer Hong Jin-young to promote North Gyeongsang Province.

The festival will be held September 10 to 12 as part of celebrating the "2010-2012 Visit Korea Year" campaign by Korea Tourism Organization (KTO).

The four stars will be attending the appointment ceremony, to be held August 5 at KTO's T2 Academy.

Kim, 21, rose to stardom throughout Asia after appearing in the smash hit TV series "Boys Over Flower" (KBS, 2009) with Lee Min-ho and Ku Hye-sun. He will be promoting the significance of the Hallyu Dream Festival around the world and taking part in the PR campaign aimed at attracting foreign visitors to Korea.

Yoon, 37, gained popularity after starring alongside actress Kim Nam-joo in the hit drama "Queen of Housewives" (MBC, 2009) and followed it up with "My Fair Lady" (KBS2, 2009), which co-starred Yoon Eun-hye.

Choshinsung is a six-man band consisting of members Jung Yunhak, Kim Sungje, Yoon Sungmo, Kim Kwangsu, Song Jihyuk and Park Geonil. After making their debut in Korea in October 2007 with the album "The Beautiful Stardust," they went on to release a mini-album in Korea plus two studio albums and seven singles in Japan.

Hong, 24, is a trot singer who made her debut with the single album "Booming SWANS!" in 2007. She rose to fame last year after the success of the single "Battery of Love."

The Hallyu Dream Festival will feature various activities during its three-day run;
- On September 10, Kim, Yoon and actor Uhm Tae-woong will hold an autograph signing session and a mini-concert for the "Meet with Hallyu Star" event.
- On September 11, Choshinsung will perform on stage while prominent hanbok designer Lee Young-hee will hold a fashion show.
- On September 12, numerous Korean pop stars will be performing at the Hallyu Dream Concert including 2AM, 2PM, 4minute, After School, BEAST, Davichi, FT Island, Kangta, miss A, Son Dambi, Super Junior and T-ara.

Further details about the festival are available on their official website (www.hallyudreamfestival.or.kr).

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<&#9426;10Asia All rights reserved>

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-8-2010 09:13 PM | Show all posts
RC Cola Final

If the first two RC Cola CFs weren’t exciting enough for you, here is a full version of the CF.

From what I can remember, it’s a mesh of the 2 CFs together, back to back. Personally, I think the music editing should have been done better. The transition wasn’t really smooth.

And as always there are pictures. These were from a long time ago, but I don’t know if they were released now or prior.

Remember the ground rules and be nice okay?
Thanks to honeybum for the info.

artikel : bumsso

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2010 09:31 AM | Show all posts
byk nyer pic oppa

save sumer.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-8-2010 09:48 PM | Show all posts
byk nyer pic oppa  

save sumer.....
muun Post at 3-8-2010 09:31

mmg byk....
kat thailand jer pun.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 04:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.634267 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.