Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Takki_Aniki

SONG SEUNG HUN

[Copy link]
Post time 15-11-2006 05:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #860 DaoMing_Si's post

tula..jeles la pulak ngan makcik2 yg tunggu die kat luar kem tu...kalau la boleh jalan kaki ke korea tu, lama dh aku tunggu kat pintu pago kem oppa ni...kekek..tak bg can yer kat depa2 ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2006 05:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #861 KatakPisang's post

tu la.. kalu duk kat korea, confirm aku gi tunggu gak.. perasan tak banyak giler bas.. berderet2..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KatakPisang at 15-11-2006 05:16 PM
tula..jeles la pulak ngan makcik2 yg tunggu die kat luar kem tu...kalau la boleh jalan kaki ke korea tu, lama dh aku tunggu kat pintu pago kem oppa ni...kekek..tak bg can yer kat depa2 ni...

wahhhhh KP...beriya iya nya koooooooo....suka la tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 05:34 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 05:35 AM | Show all posts

wah.. mana aci pegang tangan SSH.. aku pun nak pegang gak.. :nyorok:

credit to soompi

[ Last edited by  DaoMing_Si at 16-11-2006 05:36 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 05:38 AM | Show all posts
Song Seung-heon, Chang Hyuk Discharged from Military

Actors Song Seung-heon and Chang Hyuk were discharged from military service November 15.

The two made an appearance in front of their fans at their respective army divisions--Hwacheon and Cheolwon, both in Gangwon Province.

Some 200 reporters and 500 fans from Korea and abroad waited for Song since early morning. The actor抯 fans from Japan, Hong Kong and Thailand, who came to Korea in time for a fan meeting, waited for Song since 4 a.m. despite the snowy weather.

Song will hold large-scale fan meetings November 18-19 at the Olympic Park in Seoul to resume his acting career. The actor says he doesn抰 think he has been forgiven for his mistakes and promised to improve in the future.

Song had originally planned to hold a welcome party with his fans immediately after his discharge from the military but had to leave the venue because too many fans flocked to see him.

Meanwhile, Chang has decided to take some time off before resuming his acting career to carefully choose his next production.

Some 30 reporters and staff from his agency waited for Chang in Cheolwon since morning. Chang stayed mostly low-key during his military service. He walked all the way from his division to the checkpoint for an hour and a half because it snowed heavily.

Chang told reporters that he felt relieved and sad at the same time, and had cut his hair short again. He said he planned to implement new resolutions and appeared strongly determined to do his best. He explained he had realized the importance of acting in his life during his military service.

Both actors left their checkpoints with their agency staff and headed home to meet with their families.

Song will soon begin filming a new TV drama, while Chang has yet to choose his next production.

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-11-2006 05:39 AM | Show all posts
tak sabar nyer nak tengok cite baru dier..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 08:29 AM | Show all posts
sapa tgk berita 8tv mlm td? kuar la berita pasal die kuar kem...beria depa siarkan berita tu mlm td...sayangnyer aku tak paham apa yg die ckp..kekeke....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-11-2006 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KatakPisang at 16-11-2006 08:29 AM
sapa tgk berita 8tv mlm td? kuar la berita pasal die kuar kem...beria depa siarkan berita tu mlm td...sayangnyer aku tak paham apa yg die ckp..kekeke....

a'ah aku tgk....   hehehehe......  sbb tu harini aku masuk sini, nak baca translation...:nerd:

[ Last edited by  captain_f4 at 16-11-2006 08:37 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KatakPisang at 16-11-2006 08:29 AM

Keluar ke berita dia? Cis, terlepas! :geram:

Song Seung Hun oppa akhirnye dah keluar :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DaoMing_Si at 15-11-2006 04:52 PM
Video kat youtube..

Song Seung Hun YTNS Star News November 15 2006

Song Seung Hun News November 15 2006

Dao Ming Si, thank you so much! :tq:

Dapat gak aku tengok saat2 oppa keluar military ...

Tengok dia masa berucap tu, walaupun tak paham cakap apa, aku rasa cam nak nangis jer.. dia pun cam nak nangis kan? tertahan2 je cakap dia :cry:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 09:49 AM | Show all posts

Reply #871 im_comey's post

apa da die ckp...takde sapa2 tahu mendenyer yg die ckp?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 12:07 PM | Show all posts
aku pn tgk berita mlm td...x penah2 aku nk alih berita cine nih...sbb SSH aku cubela naseb...Oppa cam sebak je tgk rame yg sambut die....ape yg die cakap yek.......

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Nov 16, 2006

Yellow Ribbons Time for Song Seung-hun

Actor Song Seung-hun waves to the some 1,000 people gathered for the moment of his release from military service, including fans from Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, and Korea, as well as plenty of press.

In November 2004, the actors Song Seung-hun and Jang Hyeok bit the bullet and joined up after their attempts to dodge Korea's mandatory military service were exposed. Twenty-four months later, the two have done their time and were discharged on Wednesday from their unit in Hwacheon, Gangwon Province. Emerging at 7 a.m. to a waiting crowd of some 500 fans and hundreds of reporters from all over Asia, Song was in pensive mood. "Finally a day that always seemed like it would be a great one has come, but when I think about having to split from my brothers in arms who I became close to, I can't be happy," Song said. "I made a stupid and immature decision before I entered the Army, and it hurt and disappointed my fans, but I felt that the best way ahead was to live my military life sincerely." Song, who was part of an artillery battalion as a 155 mm gunner, vowed to "rekindle the fellowship" with the neighbors he became estranged from.

Fans from Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and of course Korea carried signs that read, "Korea's best actor," and "You've worked hard for two years." Overseas fans were bussed in on 15 coaches that left Seoul at 2 a.m. but encountered a blizzard on the way and did not make it to the actor's press conference until five-and-a-half hours later at around 7:30 a.m. According to those in the know, the fans paid from between 110,000 yen for a simple package to 220,000 yen for the expensive tours to be here for the moment when the actor regained his freedom.

Normally the trip takes around three hours from Seoul, but with the sudden snowfall everyone's trip that day took at least five. And hearing in advance that there were almost no restrooms at the base the female fans insisted on stopping every now and then at rest stops to take care of their business, which made the trip even longer. Immediately following the press conference, Song headed to Seoul to relax.

Despite the snow flurries and bitter cold, Song's female fans hold the line in front of the base where the actor was stationed.

But he will be meeting his fans again at a meet'n'greet event at the weekend. There are also plans for another press conference. On Thursday afternoon, an exhibition kicks off at N Seoul Tower of objects that the actor used during his days in the military. His boots, uniform and personal tools -- everything except his gun -- are there for fans to swoon over. Song makes his official return to the celebrity life starting with the Asia Fan Meeting 2006 at the Gymnastics Arena in Olympic Park in Seoul on Nov. 18 and 19 starting at 7 p.m.

Actor Jang Hyeok salutes fans at a guard post in Cheolwon, Gangwon Province upon his completion of a two-year stint in the military.

Jang Hyeok found himself with a quieter reception on his release from a rifle corps that guarded the demarcation fence. "My brothers here, and those who joined up after me, were always unaffected and we had many conversations," he said in a statement. "I feel relief and sorrow at the same time, and it isn't an easy thing to step back into society." Jang is also considering a drama role early next year.

Source: [email protected]
http://english.chosun.com/w21dat ... 1/200611160015.html

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2006 01:12 PM | Show all posts

Jang Hyeok ni bukan ke hero yg berlakon ngan Jang Nara dlm cerita The Successful Story of Brightful Girl tu :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2006 02:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #875 im_comey's post

a'ah..
ari tu kat 8tv kua cte die..
ekekekekk lawak tol..
tp die ni kua military service ni mcm x highlight sgt ek?
papepn oppa SSH i miss u..
hihihi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2006 03:20 PM | Show all posts
Hopefully sangat2 bila dia berlakon nanti cerita yg best2 ler, jgn cerita hampeh sudah .. tenggelam terus lak dia .. :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2006 01:13 PM | Show all posts
gmba2 oppa mase dlm military service..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2006 01:49 PM | Show all posts

credit to zany.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2006 01:50 PM | Show all posts

huhu..cri la oppa..
ekekkeke

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.181371 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.