CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cajAzhari

2NE1 (YG Entertainment) 'CRUSH' (Japanese Ver.) M/V

Close [Copy link]
Post time 14-10-2011 10:35 PM | Show all posts
i'm missing my girls. so i decided to jalan2 cari video 2ne1 kat youtube, and i found this.

i think this is a brilliant mash up of 2ne1 old and new songs. nice! two thumbs up!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-10-2011 09:47 AM | Show all posts
do you wanna get to know dara more? let's here it from his brother, chundoong a.k.a thunder from mblaq.
i've always love this Win Win interview 2ne1, so adorable

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2011 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 20-10-2011 23:49

hhmmm...lama tak dengar cerita pasal bebudak 2ne1 nieh. maklumla...bercuti panjang after their successful comeback this year a strings of concerts in korea and japan. tapi hari ada a little update...new photos! finally! my kpop life is empty without 2ne1's (and Bigbang's) updates. ok, here's a little peek at their rumoured to be Adidas advert for Jeremy Scott's new 2ne1 inspired sneakers "Go Away" Japanese single album cover. colourful!
CL, as always looking like a boss! love, love, love her pose with the long braided hair.

ADIDAS 2NE1 inspired sneakers by Jeremy Scott

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2011 11:46 PM | Show all posts
the other side of dara. santeknya dai dlm CF Nikon ni. very different from her usual dorkiness

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2011 12:20 AM | Show all posts
Jeremy Scott with her favourite girsl, 2NE1 in the Adidas ads and footages from 2ne1tv nice!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2011 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 21-10-2011 22:33

2ne1 on Mezamashi TV promoting Go Away PV japanese version. colourful mv. suke part diorang pakai all black glam rock attire <3

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-10-2011 10:32 PM | Show all posts
ViViD Drummer Ko-Ki Blogs His Affection for 2NE1 (Translations Included)

Chanel

Ah, speaking of that,
The ringtone
is going to be

distrubuted~

Please listen to
it fiercely( ̄▽ ̄)

Today I had a clothing photoshoot.

I didn't buy the clothes so
It was hard to match up.

I often hear a lot about clothes
But I basically like everything.

I just like things with good appearance,
that are different to what people usually wear.
As for fashionable artists

I like BIGBANG's G-Dragon.

And 2NE1!!

After saying this, now I'm writing it.
(T/N: He talked about it before but now he\'s writing about it)

ViViD is a five-member Japanese visual kei rock band from Tokyo, Japan

Source: Ko-ki's Blog
Thanks to welovedara for the tip.
Translated by: [email protected]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2011 10:53 PM | Show all posts
2NE1 Mentioned in Rolling Stones USA

*non-2NE1 related portions omitted

Rolling Stones is a US-based magazine devoted to music, liberal politics, and popular culture that is published every two weeks. Rolling Stone was founded in San Francisco in 1967 by Jann Wenner (who is still editor and publisher) and music critic Ralph J. Gleason.

Source: Rolling Stones USA
Thanks to everyone who tipped us.
Reuploaded by tazanya @ygladies.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2011 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 22-10-2011 00:01

2NE1 on Irish TV

sukenye...Ashley from Got to Dance UK pun ada kat situ and he witnessed my girls on their IATB mv. he said the mv is "sick!" (alert: word of the day..."sick" kat sini bukan sakit atau teruk. it's an urban term utk "cool", "dope", "good", "cool", "crazy", "insane"  - so obviously it's a good thing )

In the recent episode of Juice, Stephen read a suggestion from one of their followers about who and what the next big thing is going to be and this fan @ItsJustMikey suggested 2NE1.

Stephen said, “They’re a Korean group. They are up for MTV Iggy's Best New Band in the World Award at the EMA's*.. I checked them out. Amazing, really really good.” Stephen goes on to say that K-POP is amazing telling the other guests and hosts "you'd love it". Everyone seems to agree that 2NE1 was really good.

"Juice" is a new show hosted by Sinead Kennedy, Stephen Byrne and Katie Van Buren airing every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 5:30 on Ireland's RTE TWO. For those in Ireland (and a few other countries) you can directly stream the show HERE. The program is billed as a "Teen magazine" presented by Sinead Kennedy, Stephen Byrne and Katie Van Buren, with the latest celebrity gossip, the hottest news from Hollywood and featuring some top new musicfrom around the world.

As far as we know this is 2NE1's first time making it to Irish television. Hopefully, it won't be the last. Considering what a warm response "I Am The Best" received, the potential success of 2NE1's global expansion is looking more and more positive everyday.

*Not sure if Stephen add the EMA's or whether itsjustmikey did, but the MTV Iggy award will NOT be presented at the MTV EMA's.
Remember to move to Staff Trash Bin once the article has been posted.

Source: RTE Player, ELF_don_saol @6theory,
UK's Guardian TV Listing, and [email protected]
Thanks to ELF_don_saol @6theory aka katie180502@youtube for reuploading.
Article by tazanya @ygladies.com

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2011 07:44 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 24-10-2011 07:50

morning! this is an excerpt from New York Daily News...
The Korean invasion: New Yorkers are screaming for the new wave of pop stars

THE KOREAN INVASION: NEW YORKERS ARE SCREAMING FOR THE NEW WAVE OF POP STARS
So eye-catching in fact, that a live K-Pop invasion was inevitable. Here's one example:

Hip-hop sensation 2NE1, a four-girl group that sings and raps about girl empowerment, has become designer Jeremy Scott's muses. Scott created a shoe: the JS Collage Wings x 2NE1, which will debut next month.

The group's look — high fashion with a colorful, punky twist — has even inspired some updated costumes in the new production of Broadway's "Rent."

Rapper and producer will.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas fell in love with the group after watching one of their videos online. He's now producing their first all-English album.

---------------

5 MUST-HEAR GROUPS:

Ready to dip your toe into the Korean Wave? Here are the top five South Korean acts that will help immerse you in the world of K-Pop:

2NE1
Unlike other Korean girl groups who capitalize on sex appeal or being saccharine and cutesy, this group rose to the top of the charts for their anthems on girl power and boy bashing. When they aren't dominating the charts in Korea and Japan, the group — Dara, Bom, Minzy and leader CL — are making a statement in the fashion world. Often described as "fierce," this fearless foursome express their style through fashion houses like Alexander McQueen, Gareth Pugh, Proenza Schouler, Balmain and Jeremy Scott, who has become one of the band's biggest supporters. Catch them repping South Korea as one of the Best Bands of the World nominated by MTV Iggy.
Download this: "I Am the Best," a catchy electronic beat with a bass-friendly undertone.

(and of course, Bigbang is on the chart too )

-----------------------
interesting enough, 2ne1 is the one and only girl group enlisted by the writer for the 5 MUST HEAR GROUP
talking about girl power!

full article, bole le klik kat SINI.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 03:10 PM | Show all posts
2ne1 at Hyundai Fiesta Mini Concert

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 04:03 PM | Show all posts
NIKON 1 with Dara (20s)

santeknya dia...berbeza dari her usual dorky self

----------------
Twitter: Japanese Editors and Writers Tweet about Cute, Beautiful and Pretty Dara-Chan

1. JJ Shinohara is the Editor-in-Chief of JJ Magazine (Japan). He attended the Etude House Japan Opening Presentation earlier and was able to meet Dara-chan. He tweeted:

“Today, I met Dara-chan. She’s beautiful.”

A fan then asked him if he was able to meet 2NE1. JJ Shinohara said that, “No, only Dara-chan. She was wearing simple skinny jeans, but she’s really pretty and cute.” Moreover, the same fan tweeted him back saying, “For me, she leaves an impression like Takei Emi.” JJ Shinohara then said, ” Ah, I see. Well, I think she’s a beautiful woman. I think I’ve even become a fan (laugh).”

Note: Takei Emi is a Japanese model and actress.

2. @MAQUIA_shizawa is the Beauty Editor of MAQUIA Beauty Magazine. She also attended the Etude House Opening Presentation earlier and she also tweeted about Dara-chan. She said:

She said that she was invited as a guest by IKKO for the Etude House Opening Presentation. She then said, “The person who represented Korea’s style and cosmetics, super cute Dara Park!”

3. Tomokazu Kato (@tomoichi) is a Japanese beauty journalist/columnist. He writes for 25ans and is an independent writer. Earlier, he tweeted:

He mentioned that he was attending the Etude House Opening Presentation for the Korean cosmetics brand. He said, “During the presentation, their image model 2ne1 Sandara Park appeared. Cute! Shinee has also been appointed to join as new models.”

4. Keiko Watanabe (@twi_tekumaku) is a Japanese beauty journalist. Earlier, he also tweeted about the opening presentation of Etude House Japan and mentioned “2NE1′s Muse Sandara Park”.

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara / SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 04:08 PM | Show all posts

Source: http://www.mtviggy.com/blog-posts/yuna-2ne1-divide-malaysian-best-new-bands-vote/

yuna dear...i have split votes for u and 2ne1 too!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 04:26 PM | Show all posts
MTV: “2NE1 Could Give Lady Gaga a Run for Her Money”
Julianne Escobedo Pastor Said: “They have great style, they are fun, and they are experimental. I think they could give Lady Gaga a run for her money. They definitely have a very distinctive pop sound. I think they are amazing,” Shepherd said when talking about 2NE1.

click SINIfor the vid.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 07:19 PM | Show all posts
UKISS's Kevin: Dara's Loyal Fanboy Since 2009

According to this Nate article, Sandara was one of the seven female celebrities that U-Kiss mentioned as their ideal types.
The article said, “In particular, Kevin, expressed his longing to get to know girlgroup member, Sandara Park.
He said that he likes her for her cute looks and her charming voice.
Go go go Kevin! Kekeke! Dara’s most loyal fanboy! He’s always said that he liked her, since the beginning. It’s so cute really! ^_^

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2011 11:32 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 26-10-2011 23:35

[url=event:http://www.mtviggy.com/videos/the-mtv-iggy-show-episode-1-2/]
2NE1 on MTV Iggy Show - Episode 1
[/url]
click title for the video link 2ne1's part starts around 2:20 till the end.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2011 10:47 AM | Show all posts
i think these are for the upcoming YG Fam concert.

minjy's cool dance moves. she's one of a kind.

CL's sexay moves. she definitely got the aura and the WOW factor. love her!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2011 04:37 PM | Show all posts
CL and dara guesting on Superstar K3

hehe...kelakar tgk fanboy dara tuh...lepas salam dara, terus cium tangan sendiri. teringat cite Musang Berjanggut P.Ramlee. lol!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2011 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 30-10-2011 08:57

waking up to minjy's beautiful voice
minjy's cover of Chrisette Michele's "What You Do". this is her home made vid. rasanye ini kat dalam bilik tidur dia. i love love love what she's wearing. very, very classy. not to mention, love her smooth powerful voice to the max!
she should be the next contender for SISTAR's hyorin! {:4_181:}

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2011 01:44 PM | Show all posts
waking up to minjy's beautiful voice
minjy's cover of Chrisette Michele's "What You Do". this is ...
luvsushi Post at 30-10-2011 08:56

singgah jap...Alamak..xde button like kat cari la!! I've watched vid this last nite as soon as she posted it on twitter! and taeyang was teasing her on twitter so much ya know..hihihi..bak kata seungri, OHSEMM!! Even tho she don't speak English (x kondipen kot..), her singing in English is flawless! YG shud give her more solo...I like her voice lil bit more than hyorin coz it has more weight, isn't it? wah mcm cekgu vokal plak haku!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 04:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075990 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.