Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

31.10.14...coming

[Copy link]
Post time 27-10-2014 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-10-2014 01:52 PM
do not compare  muhmmmad and me...because i did not claimed riding mystical  animal and seeing g ...

You will, IF enough fools actually believe that you have special powers.

That is how Muhammad started his con also. He started small - from his wife and a Christian/jewish heretic who proclaim he was a prophet. From within his own family, he extended outward to the family members of his immediate family and the "abuse" society members - slaves and servants by proclaiming that he is there to "save" them from servitude. Eventually, when he gather his men and found a place for himself (Madinah), then he showed his true color.

That is what you are doing now - trying to find some fool who could think he are special. It might have worked, IF for not for my presence here. I could constantly remind the forumers here that you are a con-artist and therefore, should not be trusted. I have even proclaimed you as the devil of this forum.

This proclaim that a great disaster will come ... it is nothing more than you blow hot air, as always. It will rain as God wants to fill the dams with water for the People. And when HE thinks it is enough, God will stop. That is all.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-10-2014 03:01 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 27-10-2014 02:01 PM
So where does it say 72 virgins in paradise. Nothing so far in your copy paste ...

LOL .... nak ...

is in the link...and do not bring un necessary topic here..will be not entertain

thank you

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2014 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-10-2014 02:08 PM

That is how  ...

which better ? samsu drinking god believers like you and  believed god is gender bender and  eunch are scared  or me who can ask GOD  for request???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2014 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-10-2014 02:08 PM

That is how  ...
This proclaim that a great disaster will come ... it is nothing more than you blow hot air, as always. It will rain as God wants to fill the dams with water for the People. And when HE thinks it is enough, God will stop. That is all.

say whatever you want....from the thread,  forummer   can judge as you  demanding for proof  for tornado...and it happend before 1 day deepavali....which mostly hindus area..
you will see another coming great form....whcih many lives lost

Last edited by Truth.8 on 27-10-2014 03:07 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2014 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-10-2014 03:05 PM
say whatever you want....from the thread,  forummer   can judge as you  demanding for proof  for ...

Only in your daydreams, Snake.8.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2014 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-10-2014 03:02 PM
which better ? samsu drinking god believers like you and  believed god is gender bender and  eunch ...

People like you and Muhammad are FALSE PROPHET. There are special place in Hell for false prophets. Go there alone.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-10-2014 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-10-2014 03:28 PM
People like you and Muhammad are FALSE PROPHET. There are special place in Hell for false prophets ...
People like you and Muhammad are FALSE PROPHET. There are special place in Hell for false prophets. Go there alone.

sorry i don't listen to a person believed god is gender bender and enuch are scared

thank u

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2014 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-10-2014 03:01 PM
is in the link...and do not bring un necessary topic here..will be not entertain

thank you

So why did you start to go off topic with the fallacious 72 virgins claim?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-10-2014 06:07 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 27-10-2014 06:03 PM
So why did you start to go off topic with the fallacious 72 virgins claim?

is not out of topic but pointing fact that i m not crazy to belived such when you accused me being crazy....so if you want defend such sensual paradise, kindly create another topic related to it

thank u

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2014 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-10-2014 06:07 PM
is not out of topic but pointing fact that i m not crazy to belived such when you accused me being crazy....so if you want defend such sensual paradise, kindly create another topic related to it

thank u

When asked for evidence , nothing from you. Then you do what you do best .... run away

You are crazy after all

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2014 07:22 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 27-10-2014 06:11 PM
When asked for evidence , nothing from you. Then you do what you do best .... run away

You are  ...

kindly share your view at : http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum. ... tra=page%3D1&page=2

thank you

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2014 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-10-2014 07:22 PM
kindly share your view at : http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum. ... tra=page%3D1&page=2

thank you

LOL , I did challenge the issue brought forth in that thread. Did you read it?

As usual , no evidence for such claim. So how?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2014 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-10-2014 04:56 PM
sorry i don't listen to a person believed god is gender bender and enuch are scared

thank u

Good, then you cannot blame me when you end up in hell.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2014 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-10-2014 10:21 PM
Good, then you cannot blame me when you end up in hell.

the only person going burn in hell with  rest of the demons calling God is gender bender and enuch are scared...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2014 09:32 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 27-10-2014 09:19 PM
LOL , I did challenge the issue brought forth in that thread. Did you read it?

As usual , no ev ...

like i said I am not crazy to believed  sensual paradise with 72 virgins , a person claimed riding mystical animal , talk to god and met moses...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2014 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 28-10-2014 09:32 AM
like i said I am not crazy to believed  sensual paradise with 72 virgins , a person claimed riding mystical animal , talk to god and met moses...

Then you have a big problem
(1) The bible claims biblical Moses talked face to face with God in the burning bush
(2) No evidence up till now about the 72 virgins in paradise but the bible promise 100x wives in paradise all are like biblical Jesus
(3) The bible talked about a dragon with 7 heads & 10 horns (rev12) and a lamb with 7 eyes & 7 horns (rev5)
(6) Paul (the liar) claimed to have met and talked with biblical Jesus

How now?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-10-2014 10:12 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 28-10-2014 10:00 AM
Then you have a big problem
(1) The bible claims biblical Moses talked face to face with God in t ...

u can take to other topic...not going entertain you with other thread  here
for you info, Moses did not see God face rather voice...
so am i , listen to  HIS voice in my dream
thank you

Last edited by Truth.8 on 28-10-2014 10:13 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2014 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 28-10-2014 10:12 AM
u can take to other topic...not going entertain you with other thread  here
for you info, Moses d ...

Then why did you start talking about about 72 virgins , mythical beast and talk to God and met moses? You started something you cannot defend , then you run away. You have no spine to defend what you claim? Why try to argue about something you don't know?

Didn't biblical Moses talked face to face with God in the bible? Exodus3:2-6 (bile NIV)
2 There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up.
3 So Moses thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up.”

4 When the Lord saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, “Moses! Moses!”

And Moses said, “Here I am.”

5 “Do not come any closer,” God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.”
6 Then he said, “I am the God of your father,[a] the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob.” At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God.

The biblical God became a 'burning bush' then spoke face to face ..... oops my bad , burning leaves to face with biblical Moses. A couple of generations later , God supposedly became a man and then died.

Wow!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2014 06:18 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 28-10-2014 05:08 PM
The biblical God became a 'burning bush' then spoke face to face ..... oops my bad , burning leaves to face with biblical Moses. A couple of generations later , God supposedly became a man and then died.

as usual you divert my topic. regarding Moses seeing God face already been debated. muhammad ride a mystical animal and seen god  which totally bul..

The apostle John, through the Holy Spirit wrote, “No one has seen God at anytime” (John 1:18; 1 John 4:12). The Old Testament, however records some instances where God’s people were said to see some aspect of God. Exodus 24:10 tell us that Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and the seventy elders “saw the God of Israel.” Moses was even said to have had the unique honor of speaking to God “face to face” (Deut. 34:10). Did Moses actually see the face of God?     To answer this, we must first understand one of the terms that Scripture uses. The word that is translated “face” in Exodus 33:20 is the Hebrew word panim. While this word can have a specific, literal, and anatomical sense in reference to the front of a person’s head (Exod. 10:28), it can also refer to the surface of something – “the face (panim) of the earth” (Exod. 33:16), the front of something – “the forefront (panim) of the tent” (Exod. 26:9), it can mean to be before someone – “your males shall appear before (panim) the Lord GOD” (Exod. 23:17),  or it can even refer to the  presence of someone – “they were driven out from Pharaoh’s presence (panim)” (Exod. 10:11).
The Hebrew word panim.

When it comes to God, it is clear that panim can have these same distinct applications in different contexts. For example, while God told Moses “My face (panim) shall not be seen” (Exod. 33:23), He also promised the Israelites a few verses before this “My Presence (panim) will go with you and I will give you rest” (Exod. 33:14). What we must conclude is that there is some element of the grandeur of God that cannot be witnessed by human beings, that Exod. 33:20-23 calls His “face (panim).” At the same time, we must also conclude that there is some other limited aspect of His glory that can be seen, to which the same word can sometimes apply—and most translations call His “Presence (panim).”
      Let’s notice a few things that support this conclusion. In Exodus 24:10 Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and the seventy elders go up on the mountain. We know that Moses was allowed to go further (Exod. 24:2), but the others were to “worship from afar” (Exod. 24:1). It is from this more remote distance that it is said:

…They saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, and it was like the very heavens in its clarity. But on the nobles of the children of Israel He did not lay His hand. So they saw God, and they ate and drank (Exod. 24:10-11, NKJV).
Now then, if this was all we had we might conclude that they saw the full grandeur of God but were spared death, since it says God did not “lay His hand” on them. However, there is more to it. What they were allowed to see, was some aspect of what Exodus 24:16 calls “the glory of the Lord,” that came down on the mountain. Its appearance is described as “a consuming fire” (Exod. 24:17). Was this the full glory of the Lord?No. After this even, Moses begs the Lord, “Show me your glory” (Exod. 33:18). It is in response to this that God covers Moses in the “hollow of his hand,” sets him in the “cleft of the rock” and passes before Moses (Exod. 33:19-23). It is in this context that God allows Moses to see his “back” (33:23) but declares, “You cannot see My face (panim); for no man shall see Me, and live” (Exod. 33:20). It is clear in this text that when God says “see Me” He does not mean his “back” (Exod. 33:23), nor whatever aspect of His glory that Aaron and the other saw (Exod. 24:10). What God calls His “face (panim)” in Exodus 33:20 and 33:23 must be some fuller manifestation of His glory. As noted at the beginning of our study, New Testament writers confirm this distinction. When John wrote, “No one has seen God at anytime” (John 1:18; 1 John 4:12), he is clearly talking about that fullest part of God’s glory that no one has yet seen. To see some aspect of God is not to behold the fullness of His glory. That honor belongs only to the “blessed” in heaven. Jesus promised, “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God” (Matt. 5:8).
     Finally, let’s notice a couple of things that help us further clarify this. The expression “face to face” is an important phrase used in Scripture. Throughout the Old Testament it is used of the close relationship that God had to Moses (and with Israel). It is first used when Jacob wrestled with the Lord and God named him “Israel.” Jacob says, “I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved” (Gen 32:30). Now this can’t mean that he saw what God calls His face in Exodus 33:20 or he would be dead, and the New Testament claims that no one has seen God would be false. So, what does it mean?  Jacob saw some aspect of God’s glory, but not His full “face (panim).” Even so, he was blessed with a close encounter (if you will) with Deity. As noted at the beginning, the same is said of Moses numerous times (Exod. 33:11; Num. 12:8; Deut. 5:4; 34:10), but it is also said of God’s treatment of the Israelites:

…You, LORD, are among these people; that You, LORD, are seen face to face and that Your cloud stands above them; and You go before them in a pillar of cloud by day and in a pillar of fire by night (Num. 14:14).
Now obviously the Israelites as a whole hadn’t even seen what Moses saw of God’s glory, but it is still described as knowing Him “face to face.” This makes it clear that what is being described is the closeness of the relationship between God and Israel and even more so, between God and Moses.
     Another example of this is found in the book of Judges. What is called the “Angel of the Lord” appeared to Gideon (6:12) and Gideon later declared, “Alas, O Lord GOD! For I have seen the Angel of the LORD face to face” (6:22). It is often unclear in Scripture when the phrase “Angel of the Lord” is talking about an angelic being sent by God, and when it means some manifestation of God’s presence. Numbers 14:14 described Israel as seeing the Lord “face to face” but then refers to the pillar of cloud and of fire.  Exodus 14:19 uses the term “Angel of God” to describe the glory of the pillar of fire. This seems to indicate that this was some manifestation of God.  In the same context in which God passed before Moses, God’s “Angel” is promised to go before the Israelites in taking Canaan (Exod. 33:2). This is what allows them to be described as having a “face to face” relationship with God (Num. 14:14), and may even be called His “Presence (panim)” (Exod. 33:14). Clearly, however, this is a restricted aspect of His presence. If His full presence had come into “their midst” they would have been consumed (Exod. 33:3, 5). That consuming power probably refers to the same thing He calls His “face (panim)” elsewhere, that no one has seen, nor can see lest he die.

.....and muhammad seen god...so, how can i be crazy ?? who is crazy believing muhammad stories?? u  judge urself

For your info: I seen God but not HIS face ...HIS voice and it was cloudy bright with bright white garment....

Last edited by Truth.8 on 28-10-2014 07:30 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2014 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 28-10-2014 06:18 PM
as usual you divert my topic. regarding Moses seeing God face already been debated. muhammad ride  ...

No , you have not debated me on the so called claim that Prophet Muhammad(saw) rode a mythical beast and he had seen Allah. I have posed the challenge to you a couple of times but as usual you ran as fast as you could. Too bad for you.

Why are you contradicting yourself with such a long copy paste without understanding it?

Biblical Jacob wrestled with God. You know like the WWE , he wrestled with God , from your copy paste :
It is first used when Jacob wrestled with the Lord and God named him “Israel.” Jacob says, “I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved” (Gen 32:30)

But then the article deny that biblical Jacob did not see God's face. See the underlined , its is in gen32:22-32. He did not die. This again reveals the inconsistency of the bible. To wrestle with God , means that biblical Jacob would have seen God's face. He did not die per his admission. Waaah! Like Hulk Hogan only. Is the biblical God telling lies that anyone whom have seen God's face would die?

LOL , this is again a comment without proper research :
.....and muhammad seen god...so, how can i be crazy ?? who is crazy believing muhammad stories?? u  judge urself

Can you now show me where in any scripture that Prophet Muhammad(saw) seen Allah? You are just arguing from one speculation to another. In short you are a crazy person who is just farting thru your mouth.

For your info: I seen God but not HIS face ...HIS voice and it was cloudy bright with bright white garment....

LOL , now God is talking to you? Did God request you to create a tornado per your admission , post#51
why cannot says yes or no is it? scared the whole klang will be torando and lives of humans destroyed???

now you know how I am blessed and my words can be powerful via request from GOD

Have you taken your medication today?
Last edited by sam1528 on 28-10-2014 09:13 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-9-2024 09:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.198392 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.