CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

adakah ajaran islam mendorong muslim mati syahid?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 17-9-2014 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 17-9-2014 11:21 AM
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/jihad-isis-hot-topics-among-malaysian-youths-says-005914290.html
Also, as more and more Malaysians are going there to join terrorist group ISIS, International Community need to think carefully whether or not they should continue have diplomatic contacts with Malaysian Government who does NOTHING to prevent its people from joining terrorists.

mostly malays...feel sorry for them...actually they are nice peoples, sincere and inocent souls...my prayer goes to them...may God forgive them as they do not know nothing  but brain wash ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-9-2014 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 17-9-2014 11:34 AM
that because i study until form 3 with x gred...

And I have studied till University (Degree program). So go and proof-read your own statement before typing. IF you don't know how, just use MS Words and type. It has auto proof-reading mechanism.

If you cannot even do that, write in Bahasa Malaysia. Not the Pasar type, ya.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2014 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 17-9-2014 11:44 AM
And I have studied till University (Degree program). So go and proof-read your own statement befor ...

so what you have degreed ....many rich peoples not degreed holders...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2014 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 15-9-2014 11:53 PM
kadang2 i rasa benci dgn muslims sebab pandai mereka-reka cerita..seoleh-oleh muslims semua baik d ...

Ikut kaulah apa pandangan kau terhadap muslim, tetapi itulah hakikatnya, aku cakap betul tapi kau kata bohong..
Aku belum bersedia untuk menceritakan apa sebenarnya sedang berlaku dalam dunia yang kacau-bilau sekarang ini...totally kamu tidak faham dan tertipu oleh media barat, bila kamu tidak faham kamu akan tuduh orang islam macam-macam, sebenarnya orang islam tidak bersalah..

Nantilah ada masa aku ceritakan.. buat masa sekarang ni aku nak rehat sambil minum ais kacang.. dan nak tidur..zzzz.., kalau dapat sorang urut belakang aku ni sedap juga..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2014 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 17-9-2014 11:59 AM
so what you have degreed ....many rich peoples not degreed holders...

I'm not rich (still not). My father was a lorry driver who studied till Standard 5 and couldn't go any higher in education, so he made sure his children had received good education.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2014 01:38 PM | Show all posts
memang pun. hujung waktu nanti kafir yg mcm ko truth akan rasa berat dan takut dgn kami muslim.
tapi kafir yg tunduk dan patuh xkan rasa begitu. kamu hanya ada patung berhala untuk lindung diri sendiri.
berlindung la di sebalik patung gajah mahupun sami berbaring sehingga nyawa kamu masih di kandung badan.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-9-2014 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 17-9-2014 09:49 AM
You must understand the fact that from Abaraham , Moses and etc none of them took harsh by bombing rather God  intervene to destroy the sinful souls....
as for the Samson, it is only one incident but Christians not doing such act now....only if the land is taken by someone, by all mean it can create blood shed...

LOL , this is evidence that you don't know your bible. Do you know that biblical Moses was a violent biblical prophet? Upon the exodus (from Egypt) the Israelites led by Moses arrived at Canaan and the biblical God commanded them to exterminate the tribes in Canaan so that the Israelites can occupy the land. The map of Canaan (at that time) as follows :

deut20:
16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.
17 Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you

The enlarged map of Canaan (at that time)

In other words , the biblical God ordered biblical Moses and the Israelites to commit genocide of the people 'seven nations' or more. This is the exact justification that Israel used to exterminate the Palestinians about 60 years ago.

Violence in Christianity and the bible go hand in hand.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2014 09:17 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 17-9-2014 06:14 PM
LOL , this is evidence that you don't know your bible. Do you know that biblical Moses was a viole ...

Yael Shemesh, Ph.D., is at the Department of Bible
at Bar Ilan University.
SUICIDE IN THE BIBLE
YAEL SHEMESH
   Suicide would seem to be a universal phenomenon,
found in all ages and all
societies. A particular society's attitude toward s
uicide, however, depends on
the  time  and  the  culture.  Many  societies  have  barre
d  any  display  of  respect
for  suicides;  some  have  even  desecrated  their  corps
es.
  Tractate  Semahot
(2:1) prescribes various sanctions against suicide
victims and limits mourning
rites for them. So does the
Shulhan Arukh
(Y.D. 345:1). On the other hand,
read more :http://jbq.jewishbible.org/assets/Uploads/373/373suicide.pdf

Last edited by Truth.8 on 17-9-2014 09:26 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-9-2014 09:29 PM | Show all posts
zamkumis posted on 17-9-2014 12:27 PM
Ikut kaulah apa pandangan kau terhadap muslim, tetapi itulah hakikatnya, aku cakap betul tapi kau  ...
Ikut kaulah apa pandangan kau terhadap muslim, tetapi itulah hakikatnya, aku cakap betul tapi kau kata bohong..
Aku belum bersedia untuk menceritakan apa sebenarnya sedang berlaku dalam dunia yang kacau-bilau sekarang ini...totally kamu tidak faham dan tertipu oleh media barat, bila kamu tidak faham kamu akan tuduh orang islam macam-macam, sebenarnya orang islam tidak bersalah..

Nantilah ada masa aku ceritakan.. buat masa sekarang ni aku nak rehat sambil minum ais kacang.. dan nak tidur..zzzz.., kalau dapat sorang urut belakang aku ni sedap juga..

tuduhan tanpa bukti adalah satu perkara yg tidak baik...ia seperti fitnah...jgn asyik jadi burung kakak tua...dptkan maklumat yg sahih bukan pak turut...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2014 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 17-9-2014 01:21 PM
I'm not rich (still not). My father was a lorry driver who studied till Standard 5 and couldn't go ...

u can sell your stories in chenai india..  " the lorry driver - son degree" blockbuster

Last edited by Truth.8 on 17-9-2014 09:36 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2014 09:42 PM | Show all posts
kiblatku30 posted on 17-9-2014 01:38 PM
memang pun. hujung waktu nanti kafir yg mcm ko truth akan rasa berat dan takut dgn kami muslim.
tap ...

bukan takut lah....rasa benci dgn golongan yg giler ini yg sanggup  mati ....ini di katakan bodoh

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2014 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 17-9-2014 09:29 PM
u can sell your stories in chenai india..  " the lorry driver - son degree" blockbuster

Maybe. But then again, there are plenty of people like me and my family. Hard-working people who did honest day's work and blessed with good family and good future. Jangan be jealous, ya.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2014 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 17-9-2014 09:29 PM
tuduhan tanpa bukti adalah satu perkara yg tidak baik...ia seperti fitnah...jgn asyik jadi bur ...

Menuduh orang lain tanpa memahami apa yang sedang berlaku juga adalah satu perbuatan yang tidak patut. Kalau tak ada idea yang bagus, tak perlu nak buka topik baru... nanti jadi hambar dan tak ada value.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-9-2014 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 18-9-2014 08:23 AM
Maybe. But then again, there are plenty of people like me and my family. Hard-working people who d ...
Maybe. But then again, there are plenty of people like me and my family. Hard-working people who did honest day's work and blessed with good family and good future. Jangan be jealous, ya.

not jealous ....IF i am saying IF I am god, if i see peoples like you, your father and have seen some indians hindus living in state of very  poverty...I feel pity but like I said, If I am god,   i would not provide them the wealth  maybe blessin in terms of health...

why? look your samy velu...come from rubber tapper family...what happend to Indians community?? what happened maika shares??
this what i says...the momenth given blessing on wealth...two little horns started to grow....arrogant, greed , cunning and  etc...

the recent wesak day which i visited....i saw her wife....walking alone....after the puja....i sense she not happy ...all the money and wealth...she not happy...why???

u think about whether I need give u and your father lorry driver blessing in terms wealth???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-9-2014 09:30 AM | Show all posts
zamkumis posted on 18-9-2014 08:26 AM
Menuduh orang lain tanpa memahami apa yang sedang berlaku juga adalah satu perbuatan yang tidak pa ...

adakah kamu memahami isu ini? tuduhan mengatakan bahawa amerika adalah dalang dlm semua perkara? adakah kamu memahami? kalau kamu memahami , maka tuduhan tidak berasa tidak timbul...kamu hanya jaid Pak turut dari golongan muslims yg taburkan fitnah pada barat tanpa sebarang bukti...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2014 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 17-9-2014 09:17 PM
Yael Shemesh, Ph.D., is at the Department of Bible
at Bar Ilan University.
SUICIDE IN THE BIBLE
YAEL SHEMESH
   Suicide would seem to be a universal phenomenon,
found in all ages and all
societies. A particular society's attitude toward s
uicide, however, depends on
the  time  and  the  culture.  Many  societies  have  barre
d  any  display  of  respect
for  suicides;  some  have  even  desecrated  their  corps
es.
  Tractate  Semahot
(2:1) prescribes various sanctions against suicide
victims and limits mourning
rites for them. So does the
Shulhan Arukh
(Y.D. 345:1). On the other hand,
read more :http://jbq.jewishbible.org/assets/Uploads/373/373suicide.pdf

Wooit tamby! Suicide and 'suicide bombing' are 2 very different concepts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-9-2014 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 18-9-2014 09:26 AM
not jealous ....IF i am saying IF I am god, if i see peoples like you, your father and have se ...

What the hell are you talking about? If you are a god lah ... bless others with wealth lah ... Makkal shakti lah ... NONSENSE.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2014 12:39 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 18-9-2014 10:44 AM

No, they are the same.

Suicide is when a person perform an action - knowing clearly that such action will result in his death. Suicide bombing are actions similar to mentioned with intention of killing others as well as the person who performs it. NO EXCEPTION.

Just cause YOU SAID it is different doesn't mean it is different.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-9-2014 01:19 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 18-9-2014 10:44 AM

did samson die for country or faith???

u muslims trying bomb for country and converting the world into islamic...that is pure evil and babaric...

Samson's  story  is  the  only  one  in  the  Bible  in  w
hich  the  overt  motive  for
suicide is revenge:
'Give me strength just this once, O God, to take re
venge of
the Philistines, if only for one of my two eyes

Last edited by Truth.8 on 18-9-2014 01:20 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2014 01:52 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

did samson die for country or faith???

He died to avenge his own EGO.

He had too much pride in himself - believing his hair was the cause of his strength (and not God).
God allowed him to fall prey to Delilah who shaved him clean.
The bad guys come and took hold of him and tied him to two pillars.
They also blinded his eyes just as he was blind by his pride.
They humiliated him and he called out to God to give him strength to avenge himself. Last edited by Sephiroth on 18-9-2014 01:54 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 06:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079183 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.