[Copy link]
Post time 15-1-2013 05:13 PM | Show all posts
lobos la kalo cmni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-1-2013 07:17 PM | Show all posts
fuyupoktek posted on 15-1-2013 12:08 PM
miley tu mmg langsung tak cute

eh, miley tu natural beauty okehh. kalau dia tak pakai mekap pun memang kita boleh panggil dia cantik. cuba taylor swift tak pakai mekap? pengsan kot

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 09:32 AM | Show all posts
ginbug posted on 15-1-2013 07:17 PM
eh, miley tu natural beauty okehh. kalau dia tak pakai mekap pun memang kita boleh panggil dia can ...

nope..taylor tanpa make up pun still ok....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 09:34 AM | Show all posts
cikatilia posted on 15-1-2013 12:11 PM
tp balak dia enseng

hansome syail ok....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 09:38 AM | Show all posts
myralupilato posted on 15-1-2013 09:58 AM
ai mcm in between dgn taylor swift ni...mcm suka tp mcm tak suka

btw, apa yg ai perasan, bbr ...

i walau bagaimanapun taylor swift i tetap minta..entah...sekarang banyak orang anti kat TS ni sampai d labelkan super BIMBO sebab suka sangat cipta lagu berdasarkan kisah cinta beliau...

pernah terbaca kat yahoo beberapa anon disutu bating berapa hari dia boleh bertahan dengan HS.and siap kata lagi TS hanya buat research and material untuk next album..hahahhha..alih alih..mm...could be true...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 09:52 AM | Show all posts
ogata posted on 16-1-2013 09:34 AM
hansome syail ok....

kann??
hensem sgt..
nah lagi..

tp aku prefer abg nya

awwwww

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-1-2013 10:00 AM | Show all posts
cikatilia posted on 16-1-2013 09:52 AM
kann??
hensem sgt..
nah lagi..

yup..abang dia nampak ganaz sikit muka...adik dia nampak manja la...

macam tak sesuai je untk MC..sesuai untuk i yang perasan nih..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 10:07 AM | Show all posts
ogata posted on 16-1-2013 10:00 AM
yup..abang dia nampak ganaz sikit muka...adik dia nampak manja la...

macam tak sesuai je untk M ...

kan?? hahahaha
ko amik adik, aku amik abg??? ok tak??

anyway back to TS..
dia skang jadi BAHAN aje sbb asik tukar2 boyfren
Taylor Swift Disses: Celebrities Just Love To Poke Fun At The Country Star
Tina Fey is the latest star to jab Taylor Swift, calling her out in front of an audience full of famous faces.
“You know what, Taylor Swift? You stay away from Michael J Fox’s son," Fey told a laughing crowd at the Golden Globe Awards on Jan. 13, referring to the 23-year-old's serial dating lifestyle.
Co-host Amy Poehler joked that maybe Swift should "go for it," as Fey replied, "No, she needs some me time to learn about herself."
To be honest, we couldn't agree more.

kesian dia.. hahahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-1-2013 10:09 AM | Show all posts
and usually she is sopan
tp lepas break dgn harry
dia revenge dgn memakai baju2 seksi

kelas ko TS.. balas dendam eh sambil pancing bf baru.. \
Taylor Swift’s Revenge Dresses

I don’t know if this is just revenge dressing at it’s finest or if the star coincidentally decided to start off 2013 with a seriously sexy new sense of style, but either way it’s definitely a radical change. What do you think? Are you loving this grown-up side of the star or do you miss her feminine frocks and sweet dresses? Does Taylor look seriously sexy or do you feel like she’s trying too hard?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 10:12 AM | Show all posts
can i say she is desperate??

Taylor Swift Tried To Date Bradley Cooper & Was Shot Down

Taylor Swift isn’t one to stay single for long, as the country queen’s legendary list of ex-boyfriends reveals. But as she’s decided she’s ready to move on from her split with One Direction ladies’ man Harry Styles, she’s hit an embarrassing bump in the road: An attempt to woo hunky Bradley Cooper revealed that he just wasn’t that into the pop star!

According to RadarOnline.com, Taylor, 23, “begged” friend Jennifer Lawrence to hook her up with her Silver Linings Playbook co-star, 38. The website says that when Jennifer, 22, went to Bradley, he said he wasn’t interested in Taylor — at all!

“Bradley has absolutely no intention of getting together with Taylor,” says a source. “First of all, her reputation precedes her. Bradley is very wary of dating someone who is a bit of a serial dater like Taylor.”

Bradley Cooper Doesn’t Want To Date Young Taylor Swift

As the source adds, it wasn’t just Taylor’s reputation that turned Bradley off. “He thinks she’s far too young for him and wants to date someone his own age, not 16-years younger because he’s ready for something serious,” the insider says. “It was a little awkward for Bradley. Jennifer came to him and told him that Taylor was interested in getting together. He had to politely decline, knowing full well that Jennifer and Taylor are friends.”

“It was an ambitious move from Taylor, but she’s going to have to fixate on someone else as Bradley’s just not that into her,” the source concludes. You can say that again!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 12:12 PM | Show all posts
ogata posted on 16-1-2013 09:38 AM
i walau bagaimanapun taylor swift i tetap minta..entah...sekarang banyak orang anti kat TS ni samp ...

ai tidaklah sampai anti beliau...hiks

lagu baru beliau ai suka juga

lagu2 beliau sebelum ni ai kurang minat...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 01:44 PM | Show all posts
myralupilato posted on 16-1-2013 12:12 PM
ai tidaklah sampai anti beliau...hiks

lagu baru beliau ai suka juga

i minta sangat2 dgn lagu dia dgn org nye sekali...nasib i pun macam TS sudah...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 01:52 PM | Show all posts
cikatilia posted on 16-1-2013 10:07 AM
kan?? hahahaha
ko amik adik, aku amik abg??? ok tak??

ye lah berapa org dlm setahun dengan dia date....

nasib baik la TS ni jenis yang sopan santun tak bitchy mcm hollywood yang lain.

agak2 dia pernah tak ehem ehem dengan mereka..just wonder la

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 01:54 PM | Show all posts
cikatilia posted on 16-1-2013 10:09 AM
and usually she is sopan
tp lepas break dgn harry
dia revenge dgn memakai baju2 seksi

yup masa nampak pic ni pun i rasa TS mcm nak 'balas' kat someone....drastic sangat kan..biasanya dia berpakaian sopan memanjang...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 02:53 PM | Show all posts
ogata posted on 16-1-2013 01:52 PM
ye lah berapa org dlm setahun dengan dia date....

nasib baik la TS ni jenis yang sopan santun t ...

maybe..
hehehe

kalau dah bercuti sakan tu
xkan xde ccuit2 langsung kan??

sopannn le sgtt

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 02:55 PM | Show all posts
cikatilia posted on 16-1-2013 02:53 PM
maybe..
hehehe

udah budaya mereka nak wat cmne....kita yang timur ni jangan la ikiut..hahahh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-1-2013 03:03 PM | Show all posts
ye ye..i ingat lagi satu cerita abt TS...lagu we are never ever getting back together ada satu part dlm konsert..durasion 45saat..i pernah nampak video tu...masa nyanyi dia kata your turn jake....i was wonder y jake??who..rupanya i tertinggal keretapi yg TS pernah dgn jake..

herei sthe list..hahah

oyfriends

The song Tim McGraw was inspired by an ex-boyfriend named Brandon Borello. Their relationship ended because he had to go to college. She told USA today, "He bought the album and said he really loved it, which is sweet. His current girlfriend isn't too pleased with it, though." It was named after a musician whose songs she liked. He was going away to college so she wanted to write him something to remember her by.

Picture to Burn was written about an ex-boyfriend, whom she calls a redneck, and says he never let her drive his pick-up truck.
    Teardrops on My Guitar was written about a boy she liked, whom she never actually dated. "Drew was a real person!" she tells. Drew was surprised when he heard his name in the song. "I never knew she liked me" Drew says. Taylor stated that two years after the song came out Drew showed up at her house and asked her on a date. She declined. "It was the perfect fairytale ending but a little too late."

Should've Said No was about an ex-boyfriend that cheated on her. The boyfriend's name was Sam Armstrong, and, in the CD booklet, every S, A, and M was capitalized if it was in the correct order.

Joe Jonas broke up with her over the phone, which is something she has complained about on Ellen Degeneres' show and elsewhere. She got her record company to let her record a song about it, to add at the last minute to her album. Forever & Always is the name of that song. She also wrote 'Last Kiss' about him and 'Better than Revenge' is about his ex-girlfriend, Camila Belle.

Taylor Lautner became her boyfriend after they met on set for the film Valentine's Day. Their relationship was popularly known as Taylor Squared. They broke up in early 2010. She mentioned going to a hockey game with him during her October 29th 2009 appearance on the Ellen Show. According to MTV he was more into her than she was into him, he going everywhere he could to see her, but it was not working out. [1] They have apparently decided to just be friends.

The song, Back to December is suspected to be about Taylor Lautner. The song is an apology to him. Some of the lyrics go..." Your guard is up and I know why. Because the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind ...you gave me roses and I left them there to die. So this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. And I go back to December all the time. You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye." At the end of the song she asks for his forgiveness and hints to the fact she wants to be with him again. The couple hasn't reunited and at the recent American Music Awards Swift performed the song and at the end added "and he said..it's too late to 'pologize" from popular song "Apologize" by the band One Republic. [2] She is alluding to the parody video Taylor Lautner made for "Apologize". [3] Time magazine listed this is one of the top apologies of 2010. [4]

Jake Gyllenhaal reported spent $160,000 to have her flown over on a private jet for a date. [5]He later broke up with her through text. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, State of Grace, All Too Well, Girl at Home and The Moment I Knew are rumored to be about him.

The songs Dear John and I Knew You Were Trouble are rumored to be about her ex-boyfriend John Mayer, whom she had a fling with at one time.

The song Enchanted is about Adam Young of Owl City but she never dated him, although he did state his interest in her. [6]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2013 10:05 AM | Show all posts
macamana pun aku tetap suka sheoll..cute je...lagu2 semua best2
tak sabar..tak sabar..tak sabar nak tunggu dia dtg buat concert kat Malaysia..
aku suka dia couple ngan model VC dalam Love Story tu..hensem.........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-1-2013 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Did Taylor Swift have her eye on Bradley Cooper? Actor said to have 'politely declined' singer's advances

He's newly-single after splitting from Zoe Saldana, and she's on the rebound from Harry Styles, if reports are to be believed.

Now, Taylor Swift is apparently on the prowl for Bradley Cooper, asking mutual friend Jennifer Lawrence to make an introduction, according to RadarOnline.

The Oscar-nominated actor is said to have 'politely declined'.

The reports come on the heels of Cooper's flummoxed response when asked about rumours he was dating his 22-year-old Silver Linings Playbook star Jennifer after her split from Nicholas Hoult.

'I could literally be her father,' he told Entertainment Tonight.

According to Radar, 23-year-old Taylor was hoping to have better luck with Bradley, who at 38 is 15 years her senior.

Sources tell the website he has 'no intention' of dating the singer.

'He thinks she's far too young for him and wants to date someone his own age,' the insider said, adding the actor is looking for something 'serious'.

Taylor and One Direction singer Harry Styles apparently ended their short romance a few days into January following a row on the British Virgin Islands.

A source told MailOnline exclusively at the time: 'Yes I can confirm they have split up.

'They were on holiday and had an almighty row. They are two young stars at the top of their game so who knows what will happen in the future.'

After spending Christmas apart the pair reunited in New York City for New Year's Eve, before jetting off to the British Virgin Islands on New Year's Day to spend some time together.

But things did not go to plan and Swift ended the holiday early, flying back to the U.S. on her own after just three days on vacation on January 4.

A picture obtained by MailOnline showed the glum star sitting alone on a boat, her hands in her lap, as she departed the island of Virgin Gorda.

Meanwhile, Styles stayed on alone and lived it up, partying with fellow guests, and even fitting in a visit to Richard Branson, who owns a neighbouring private island.

Neither Harry nor Taylor have commented on reports of their split.

Bradley is believed to have parted ways with actress Zoe Saldana earlier this month.The couple first starting dating in January of last year after meeting on the set of 2012 romantic drama The Words and rekindled their romance in September.

Prior to his relationship with Zoe, Bradley dated actress Renée Zellweger for over a year.
In 2006, he married actress Jennifer Esposito. She filed for less than a year after the union was made official.

Taylor is famed for writing tracks about her exes - which include Conor Kennedy, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer - but while many fans guess as to who the subjects of her songs are, she rarely tells.

Speculation is rife that Harry could be the subject of her next track.

Taylor has been open about using her failed relationships as subjects for her tracks.

She said: 'Well, it's not like it's in fine print but music is absolutely everything that I am and everything that I stand for.

'It's not my fault if someone gets into a relationship with me and then cheats and I write a song about it.'

errr.....malu gile...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2013 01:28 PM | Show all posts

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles can’t stay away from each other for very long! The One Direction singer was seen with an overnight bag sneaking back into the Greenwich Hotel in New York City, where Taylor is staying, for another night around 11 p.m. on Dec. 4.

Taylor arrived at the hotel before Harry around 10 p.m., after spending most of the day recording at Pier 59 recording studios.

But their sexy sleepover was the only time the new couple got to spend together on Dec. 4 — she was busy working and meeting with friends all day!

“Taylor and a girlfriend had lunch together at the Cookshop in Chelsea. Harry was not there. They were there for about two hours and looked to be having a fun girly time,” a source toldHollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

T-Swift then headed over to Pier 59 studios to not only work — but also get her hair done! Another source revealed to HollywoodLife.com that she was getting her hair done by the “best hair stylist in New York City.”

We don’t blame her — she wanted to look her best for when Harry came over later!

It was the second night in a row the two stayed together at the Greenwich Hotel. On Dec. 3, the couple was even spotting holding hands after the One Direction concert at Madison Square Garden — and then Harry came to stay with Taylor around 4 a.m.!

What do YOU think of Harry and Taylor spending two nights together HollywoodLifers?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Era baru Indonesia
maklukpenggodaEra baru Indonesia
Views : 28879 Replies : 12
Bekas isteri Hafidz Roshdi diperintah hadir ke makamah Januari depan
maklukpenggodaBekas isteri Hafidz Roshdi diperintah ha
Views : 87989 Replies : 3393
Isteri pakai susuk di alat kelamin nak halang suami curang
ultra78Isteri pakai susuk di alat kelamin nak h
Views : 37251 Replies : 22
Civil war:Kes pukul: Dia rakyat beta, beri keadilan sekarang - Tengku Hassanal  menitahkan agar keadilan diberikan segera kepada seorang pekerja pembinaan yang didakwa diserang kerabat Diraja Pahang
YgBenarCivil war:Kes pukul: Dia rakyat beta, be
Views : 62950 Replies : 16
Tengku Muhammad & Tengku Natasya Adnan
irveneTengku Muhammad & Tengku Natasya Adnan
Views : 38888 Replies : 154
Jangan Herdik, Saya Sudah Jalani Hukuman”...Bunuh kerat lapan, Abah Hayat menyesal, bertaubat
YgBenarJangan Herdik, Saya Sudah Jalani Hukuman
Views : 7930 Replies : 52
Abah Hayat terlepas tali gantung, kes bunuh kerat lapan 23 tahun lalu
AbahmungAbah Hayat terlepas tali gantung, kes bu
Views : 45485 Replies : 95
Sabah negeri paling selamat ,kedudukan kedua dipegang oleh Kelantan manakala ketiga  Terengganu.Anda nak pindah?
YgBenarSabah negeri paling selamat ,kedudukan k
Views : 31501 Replies : 76
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 109343 Replies : 6698
madu gula tok matahari
aaanf14madu gula tok matahari
Views : 72719 Replies : 659

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 07:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.292547 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.