CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: greekgod

What God said in Bible about Himself...

[Copy link]
Post time 26-3-2007 12:34 PM | Show all posts
ok bunny, now who are the human? if all of us are God?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2007 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 26-3-2007 12:34 PM
ok bunny, now who are the human? if all of us are God?

oooiii............. bukan bunny la.... mu tak de tengok tv ke??? barney the purple dinosaur la.....

http://www.hitentertainment.com/barney/flash_mx/sites/player.asp

lagu popular tak tau ke???

i love you; you love me;
we are big happy family;
with a  great big hug and a kiss from me to you....
why dont you say you love me too............

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 02:52 PM | Show all posts

Ok.....now this is the true God????

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 26-3-2007 02:52 PM
http://re3.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/1969797042

Ok.....now this is the true God????

ko ni buat lawak

kang dia jadik kan ko anak dia baru ko tahu

kharrrr   kharrrr   kharrrrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 03:38 PM | Show all posts
hehehehehehe.......... looks like GG don't even know what he was writing about when he attack the Bible.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Itu GodBunny sudah lari kaa? pergi vacation kot?:cak:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-3-2007 05:51 PM | Show all posts
allah went on vacation, tharts why it lost its word.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 12:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 26-3-2007 03:45 PM
Itu GodBunny sudah lari kaa? pergi vacation kot?:cak:

kau buat lawak lagik ya

kharrrr   kharrrr   kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2007 02:02 AM | Show all posts
so who won? lol

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 27-3-2007 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lemon8 at 27-3-2007 02:02 AM
so who won? lol

cari.com.my

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2007 10:22 AM | Show all posts
WLIO, mana ada aku buat lawak, aku serius ni.....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2007 10:24 AM | Show all posts

Reply #67 Debmey's post

allah in bibble (indonesia version) went to vacation, not Allah (Islam religion)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2007 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-3-2007 03:38 PM
hehehehehehe.......... looks like GG don't even know what he was writing about when he attack the Bible.

cheers

looks like you dont reply anything...

i dont know what i was writing?

do you know what you was saying? implying that jesus came from egypt in the post number 8

Jesus came from Jerusalem? Thats even more laughable. ahahahahahahahaha............................

in your post number 2
Jesus never went to Egypt?

Maybe you want to read your bible, I wonder which bible do you read, was the bible of your reference written by yourself... no wonder la, why the chapter that i mentioned never appear in your bible.

So, if you think that Jesus did not come from Jerusalem, where did Jesus came from? Egypt or Singapore?

So now, who's the one who dont know about this topic, or the one who dont know about HER own religion? Kesian, tu la, percaya kat agama tapi mengaji, sampai asal tempat tuhan sendiri diberanakan pun tak tau... boleh sesat.. apa daa....

sedey!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2007 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Its obvious you have never read the Bible, not even the gospels. Otherwise you would have realised that your questions are so silly.

Let me teach you how to fish. I'll make it easy for you. Try reading Matthew only.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2007 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-3-2007 11:04 AM
Its obvious you have never read the Bible, not even the gospels. Otherwise you would have realised that your questions are so silly.

Let me teach you how to fish. I'll make it easy for you. Tr ...

Still reading Matthew would not be helping anything... And you dont even answering any!

Let see again, if we ignore Hosea we still have two more verses...

43:11 - I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
The Book of Isaiah

45:5 - I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me.
The Book of Isaiah

And can you answer? Na-ah, i dont think so, because I bet the chapter Isaiah is not in your Bible...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2007 07:30 PM | Show all posts
I agree with Isaiah. Thats why Jesus is our savior.

have you read matthew yet?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-3-2007 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 22-3-2007 12:20 PM
Easily we can understood that there is no other god but one god. But which god, in Hosea, it stated that it is the god of Moses. For some little factual, Jesus never went to Egypt.

God as a Trinity
  • God
    • God is the only Supreme Being in all existence, places, and time.  He is Holy (Rev. 4:8), Eternal (Isaiah 57:15), Omnipotent (Jer. 32:17,27), Omnipresent (Psalm 119:7-12), Omniscient (1 John 3:20); etc.
    • He is Love (1 John 4:8,16); Light (1 John 1:5); Spirit (John 4:24); Truth (Psalm 117:2); Creator (Isaiah 40:12,22,26), etc.
    • He is to be worshiped (Gen. 24:26; Exodus 4:31; 2 Chron. 29:28; 1 Cor. 14:25; Rev. 7:11).
    • Christianity is monotheistic - Only one God in existence, anywhere, anytime. See Isaiah Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8; 45:5,14,18,21,22; 46:9; 47:8; John 17:3; 1 Cor. 8:5-6; Gal. 4:8-9 for verses that teach monotheism.
    • One God verses
      • Isaiah 43:10, "You are My witnesses, declares the Lord, And My servant whom I have chosen, in order that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me."
      • Isaiah 44:6, "Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last, and there is no God besides Me."
      • Isaiah 44:8, "Do not tremble and do not be afraid; have I not long since announced it to you and declared it? And you are My witnesses. Is there any God besides Me, or is there any other Rock? I know of none."
      • Isaiah 45:5, "I am the Lord, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God."
  • Trinity
    • The Trinity is one God who exists simultaneously in three persons. Each is coequal, copowerful, and coeternal with the other. Each person, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, is not the other. Without either there is no God; all comprise the one God.
    • Analogy of the Trinity:  With time, for example, the past is distinct from the present, which is distinct from the future. Each is simultaneous. Yet, they are not three 'times,' but one. That is, they all share the same nature: time
    • Trinitarian Verses
      • Matt. 28:19, "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,"
      • 1 Cor. 12:4-6, "Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord. 6And there are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons."
      • 2 Cor. 13:14, "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all."
  • Objections to the Trinity answered
    • The Word Trinity is not in the Bible.
      • Just because the word trinity is not in the Bible doesn't mean that the concept is not taught.  The word monotheism is not in the Bible, yet the Bible teaches it (Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8).  Therefore, your criticism is invalid.
    • The Trinity is illogical
      • What law of logic is it that the doctrine of the Trinity violates?  If you cannot tell me, then your statement is meaningless.  Saying it is illogical does not mean it is.
    • The Trinity is pagan
      • Saying it is pagan means nothing.  The question is whether or not it is biblical.  Are there verses that show that the F., S., & H.S. are each God, each indwell, each have a will, each loves, etc.?  Yes there are.
      • The F., S., & H.S. are each called God (F., Phil. 1:2), (S., John 1:1,14; Col. 2:9), (H.S., Acts 5:3-4).  Each has a will (F., Luke 22:42), (S., Luke 22:42), H.S., (1 Cor. 12:11).  Each is all knowing (F., 1 John 3:20), (S., John 16:30; 21:17), (H.S., 1 Cor. 2:10-11), etc.
      • Regarding the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.   Each has a will (F., Luke 22:42), (S., Luke 22:42), H.S., (1 Cor. 12:11).  Each speaks (F., Matt. 3:17), (S., Luke 5:20., (HS., Acts 8:29; 13:2).
    • The Trinity came from pagan trinities.
      • There are no trinities in pagan theology.  There are triads (three gods), but no trinities (one God in three persons).  Therefore, your statement is inaccurate.
    • The Bible does not say that God is three who's and one what
      • That is correct.  But the Trinity is a doctrine arrived at systematically (by looking at the whole of scripture), not by looking at a single verse.  Therefore, your complaint is misdirected and shows you don't understand the Trinity.
    • Show me one verse in the Bible that says that God is three persons.
      • The Trinity doctrine is arrived at systematically (by looking at the whole of scripture), not by looking at a single verse.  Therefore, you won't see a single verse that says it.  Also, this demonstrates that you don't understand the Trinity, otherwise you would not have asked that question.
http://www.carm.org/cut/trinity.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2007 07:56 PM | Show all posts
from what i can see is that god did not say explicitly about TRINITY.

since you say about trinity, can you advise about TWONESS and ONENESS.

which one is true?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lemon8 at 25-3-2007 11:00 AM

i tot jesus went to heaven oledi, why wan go egypt? lol

Want to visit the pyramids lah and took a cruise on the Nile River.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2007 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hyie at 7-4-2007 07:56 PM
from what i can see is that god did not say explicitly about TRINITY.

since you say about trinity, can you advise about TWONESS and ONENESS.

which one is true?

It is clear and explicit indeed. If you choose to dismiss the Bible selectively, thats your problem, not ours.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
[tvN/Viu 2024] THE MIDNIGHT ROMANCE IN HAGWON - Wi Ha Joon, Jung Ryeo Won
Rahah[tvN/Viu 2024] THE MIDNIGHT ROMANCE IN H
Views : 10279 Replies : 57
Apakah Idea Di Sebalik Nama Samaran Anda Di Forum Ini?
KILL_NANCYApakah Idea Di Sebalik Nama Samaran Anda
Views : 113221 Replies : 488
Point Kumpul Tachang
evatasoPoint Kumpul Tachang
Views : 30253 Replies : 171
Nama pokok ni?
BelovedTaeyeonNama pokok ni?
Views : 6279 Replies : 12
TENDER TERPILIH..... Bunga-bunga Cinta Rasuah Madani telah berputik... UPDATE #45: latar belakang syarikat2 bermasalah siap ada tindakan tatatertib
Perwira2022TENDER TERPILIH..... Bunga-bunga Cinta R
Views : 5359 Replies : 53
Kenapa Biri Biri Jalan Lambat?
XimKenapa Biri Biri Jalan Lambat?
Views : 21447 Replies : 61
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 195468 Replies : 4528
Semasa meeting boss tiba-tiba cakap "saya kecewa dengan prestasi kerja kamu". Apa yang korang nak jawab?
admin6Semasa meeting boss tiba-tiba cakap "say
Views : 4119 Replies : 3
Teka Teki Teka Tekok
FARRAZOOLTeka Teki Teka Tekok
Views : 27048 Replies : 105
Teka teki botol
syidapink88Teka teki botol
Views : 73298 Replies : 314

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-6-2024 04:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069070 second(s), 42 queries .