CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wanzulina

[SBS-A GENTLEMAN'S DIGNITY] Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Min Jong

[Copy link]
Post time 17-8-2012 11:20 AM | Show all posts
kayla posted on 17-8-2012 12:35 AM
lohhh tu 1st night dorang ke? apasal maehri pakai cam nak gi shopping je ....
oppa2 yg lelain tu  ...

yg pakai spek anak mak tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-8-2012 11:21 AM | Show all posts
mariss posted on 16-8-2012 09:31 AM
skit benor scene lovey dovey yoon & meahri...
x puas nengok...

kissu pun dkt cheek saje

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 11:52 AM | Show all posts
kayla posted on 16-8-2012 11:27 PM
mmg best part ni ...
part yoon & maehri cakap vow dorang lawak gak ....
yoon cakap dia tetap aka ...

hehe habis sudah crita ni .. tu yg malas nak say good bye kat sini tuh .. hehe alasan keke

lepas ni mmg tunggu cd ORI ler .. sbb nak buat koleksi crita plg best 2012 ni ..

anyway, SELAMAT HARI RAYA SEMUA ...

Last edited by im_comey on 20-8-2012 03:01 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Cantiknyer wedding Yoon / Meahri .. so simple yet so beutiful ..

part Yoon/Meahri dance .. cute nyer couple ni

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Ending drama mesti ler happy .. klu tak sure kena kutuk LOL

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 12:09 PM | Show all posts
lonso posted on 13-8-2012 10:46 PM
suka part prologue.....................mmg realitinye begitu kan.hahahah

part prologue mmg is the best !!!

the last prologue pun best gak.. bergaduh nak tgk sapa yg terhebat keke

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-8-2012 12:12 PM | Show all posts
A Gentleman's Dignity' Precious Couple Kim Min Jong and Yoon Jin Yi, Successfully Marry 'Congratulations Overflow'

Couple Choi Yoon and Im Me Ah Ri, that has an age different of 17 years, successfully had their wedding march.

On the episode of SBS weekend drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity' that aired on the 12th, a happy image of Choi Yoon(Kim Min Jong) and Im Me Ah Ri(Yoon Jin Yi) holding their wedding was shown.

On this day, the two people went to Im Me Ah Ri's family and lied saying that 'she is pregnant.' Therefore, her family agreed to let them marry. Choi Yoon went to his ex-wife and said, "I want to be happy with her now. Now, I have to let you go. Let me," and he swallowed his tears and prepared for his new start.

They had a happy wedding day, and after they finished their beautiful vows, the two people finally promised a future with each other. Im Tae San(Kim Soo Ro) was sincerely blessing his friend's and younger sister's future.

After getting over their obstacles and the 17 years age difference, the viewers were also happy to see the happy ending for Choi Yoon and Im Me Ah Ri. In various social network sites, netizens said, "They are finally marrying! Congratulations!," "Seeing a beautiful couple be together makes me happy," "I want to have that kind of love too. Precious couple."

credit to Korea Portal

** like real wedding, so many congratulations wishes for both of them LOL

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 12:15 PM | Show all posts
‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Special Broadcast to Air on the 15th August

SBS is planning to release a special for the drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity' on the 15th of August.

A representative of SBS revealed on the 14th that the drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' which finished airing on the 12th, that a 95 minute 'A Gentleman's Dignity Special' will be airing on the 15th of August.

In this broadcast, the behind-the-scenes footage and NG's, along with Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul's interviews will be revealed.

Writer Kim Eun Sook and PD Shin Woo Chul, who worked together on 'A Gentleman's Dignity' along with the dramas 'Secret Garden' and 'On Air,' were able to create this popular drama about 'flower gentlemen' in their 40's with the cast of Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Min Jong, and Lee Jong Hyuk.

Source : koreaportal

Link --> http://www.tudou.com/programs/vi ... d-439885-398-1.html

** well, pada sapa yg dah tgk .. ep special ni bukan satu lagi ep tambahan utk drama ni .. tp cuma ditunjukkan behind the scene sepanjang drama skali ngan interview ngan setppa pelakon nyer ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-8-2012 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Jang Dong Gun "I Talked With Hyun Bin Because Of The Character Kim Do Jin"

Jang Dong Gun who was on the popular SBS weekend drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity' that recently ended, told best friend and younger actor, Hyun Bin, about how difficult it was to act comically.

Jang Dong Gun recently revealed during an interview, "While I was filming for 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' Hyun Bin had a time of break from the army," and he took his luck.

He added, "We ate together once, Hyun Bin said that in his army class, he takes charge of the channel. He said, work hard on filming for 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' and laughed.

He then said, "Previously, when I received the script, I told Hyun Bin about my difficulties. I was not getting used to it (Kim Do Jin's comic acting). Then Hyun Bin told me that if I keep doing it, I'll have energy later and do it. I think what he said was completely true."

Jang Dong Gun and Hyun Bin are in the same company and are known to be best friends. Hyun Bin also worked with writer Kim Eun Sook of 'A Gentleman's Dignity' when he was on 'Secret Garden.'

Meanwhile, on 'A Gentleman's Dignity' Jang Dong Gun played an edgy character and showed his 'firework negative comments,' but was extremely soft towards his girl. He made a successful comeback to a drama after 12 years.

credit Korea Portal

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 12:30 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 12:31 PM | Show all posts
A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Actor Lee Jong Hyuk On The News, Reveals Wife And Kids

Hyuk reveals pictures of his beautiful wife and two sons.

On the 17th of August, SBS drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity' actor Lee Jong Hyun appeared on YTN 'News 12 - Issue and People.'

On this day, in a corner of this program called 'Questions You Can't Avoid' where he got the word "Sophia Lauren." Sophia Lauren is a beautiful Italian actress. Lee Jong Hyuk had said before that his wife looks like Sophia Lauren.

Lee Jong Hyuk revealed, "Although my wife may not look exactly like Sophia Lauren, I think my wife is cuter than Sophia Lauren, showing his affection for his wife.

Then on the screen a picture of his two cute sons and glamorous wife were revealed, drawing much attention.

In addition, Lee Jong Hyuk talked honestly about his gain in popularity from the drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity.'

He revealed, "Before the drama I had never filmed for a commercial. It was half a joke and half truth when I said that I accepted the role because they had promised that I could be in a commercial. Writer Kim Eun Sook told me that if I take this role that I would probably be able to film in commercials."

credit to Korea Portal

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Kim Soo Ro Upon Hearing About Yoon Se Ah's Marriage, Scolds Her "Do You Marry Twice A Year?"

Kim Soo Ro sent a special message regarding the marriage between Yoon Se Ah and Julian Kang.
Julian Kang and Yoon Se Ah will meet for the first time on MBC "We Got Married 3" on Saturday, and started their virtual marriage life.

Yoon Se Ah recently acted as a couple with Kim Soo Ro on "A Gentleman's Dignity" and gained much popularity through her role. Upon the news of Yoon Se Ah's marriage, Kim Soo Ro sent a special message.

Kim Soo Ro jokingly stated, "I can't sincerely congratulate you. Do you get married twice a year?" He revealed his grumpy mood and made people laugh. He then added, "Julian Kang, live well. You, taking a girl who has a man. Bye bye, say goodbye."

credits: kpopstarz

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Jang Dong Gun "My Funny Facial Expressions In 'A Gentleman's Dignity...Is The Face I Have When I Play With My Son"

Actor Jang Dong Gun showed the love he has for his son.  

Jang Dong Gun on the 17th, at an interview, talked about how he felt after 'A Gentleman's Dignity' ended and also about his return to a drama after 12 years. He talked about what the people near him said about the drama and talked about his love for his family.

He stated, "I think an opportunity to be myself is with my family. My child is growing up well, and he started talking. I think it's wonderful, because it's not only one-sided but a mutual interaction."

He added, "My child recognizes me when I appear on TV. My child probably thinks that everyone appears on TV. Because, his dad and mom appear," and made people laugh.
He then added, "There are many difficulties with adjusting to be the head of the family, but I think it's the process where a man can be complete, by ridding him of himself and take responsibility. When I see my child growing, I realize that often," and showed his fatherly side.

He talked about his comic acting in 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' and said, "The cute image that was shown in the drama appears often when I play with my child. I've never made those kinds of faces in my 40 years of living, but it appears naturally when I play with my son."

Meanwhile, Jang Dong Gun played, Kim Do Jin, a character who has a sharp tongue, and was a romanist who only looked at Seo Yi Soo (Kim Ha Neul).

credit to - http://en.koreaportal.com/

ler dah ada anak dah JDG ni , rasa mcm baru jer kawin

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Jang Dong Gun "I Didn't Know That Go So Young Likes Back Hugs"

Actor Jang Dong Gun stated that he learned a great deal about women through the SBS drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity.'

Jang Dong Gun stated, "Through the drama, I learned a great deal of how women think. I thought, 'So, this is what women like.' I didn't know that women liked being hugged from the back," and made people laugh.  

Jang Dong Gun was seen hugging the woman he loves in the drama, Kim Ha Neul, from the back. On an entertainment program called 'Healing Camp,' Go So Young said, "A back hug that he never even did to me," and showed that she was jealous.

In this drama, there were other scenes such as hugging scenes and kiss scenes, that his wife Go So Young found uncomfortable to watch. About this, Jang Dong Gun said, "I've never watched it with Go So young. It would have probably been difficult to watch the drama together," and made peope laugh.
He added, "There were probably many scenes that my wife, Go So Young would have found uncomfortable to watch...but because it's only a drama, she said 'you worked hard.'"

Jang Dong Gun then stated that Do Jin, who had a one-sided love for Kim Ha Neul was charming. Jang Dong Gun said, "I always thought that the person who had the one-sided love was the weak one, but through this drama, I learned that a one-sided love is more brave, so I liked it."

source & credits: http://en.koreaportal.com

* adei, bini sendiri pun tak tau .. woman fantasy is always the same .. heheh

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 12:54 PM | Show all posts
'A Gentleman's Dignity' Kim Soo Ro "After The Filming For The Drama Ended, The 4 Men's Friendship Became Stronger'

Actor Kim Soo Ro revealed that the friendship of the four men became stronger after the SBS weekend drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity.'

On the SBS 'A Gentleman's Dignity Special,' that aired on August 15th, Kim Soo Ro stated that the four men's friendship became stronger after the filming for the drama ended.

Kim Soo Ro brought up the funeral scene for Kim Min Jong's wife. He stated that it was a scene that showed 'friendship' and 'loyalty.'

Kim Soo Ro stated, "That was the day that Yoonie's wife died. That scene...just love is important too. But looking at it from one side, I think that scene showed the deepest kind of friendship," and talked positively about their friendship.

Kim Soo Ro then added, "The four men of 'A Gentleman's Dignity' have a friendship that is just as strong as a family's. I think after the filming of 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' our relationship became stronger. That is what was gained after the filming of 'A Gentleman's Dignity.'

Kim Min Jong stated, "I thought that I should promote the friendship of the four men on 'A Gentleman's Dignity.' I was jealous of the friendship that the four men had with each other.'

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Afte drama ends ..

Kim Min Jong and Yoon Ji Ni Reunite as a Honeymoon Couple for ‘High Cut’

Kicking their 17-year difference to the curb, Kim Min Jong and Yoon Ji Ni reunited after the conclusion of SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity.

Getting together for fashion magazine High Cut, the two actors seemed to be a real couple, exchanging very natural and comfortable actions between each other.

The pictorial continued their story from the drama, where Kim Min Jong and Yoon Ji Ni were wed, overcoming their big age gap.

During the interview with High Cut, Kim Min Jong said the other three actors, Jang Dong Gun, Kim Soo Ro and Lee Jong Hyuk, felt like his friends for 20-30 years and didn’t notice they were all married with families.
Being the only single one in the group, Kim Min Jong shared, “I have no plans to get married. If a person that I love turns up, it might naturally lead to marriage, but as of now, I don’t want to rush into marriage.”

Yoon Ji Ni, who is 17 years younger than Kim Min Jong, said that she loved the ending to A Gentleman’s Dignity.

“If there was a man who was a considerate and thoughtful as Kim Min Jong oppa, then I wouldn’t mind the age difference.”

The entire pictorial and interview for High Cut will be released on August 16.

source : enewsworld

‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Kim Min Jong and Yoon Jin Yi Happy Couple Photos

Pictures of Kim Min Jong and Yoon Jin Yi's affectionate photo shoot were revealed.

On the 16th of August, 'A Gentleman's Dignity' Kim Min Jong and Yoon Jin Yi's loveable couple photo shoot was revealed in the star style magazine 'High Cut.' The two look at each other affectionately, making them look like the happiest couple on earth. The pictures almost seem like affectionate photos that the characters from the drama took a few years after their happy ending. The clothes that they are wearing are from the Sweden premium outdoor brand 'Peak Performance.'

In an interview, Kim Min Jong revealed about his being the only one that was single, "On the set of 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' it really felt like we were friends for 20~30 years so it didn't feel like they had their own families and children. However, watching them take care of their families when they couldn't go home made me realize it. If I had a person that I liked then we could naturally marry but I don't want to rush getting married right now." Yoon Jin Yi revealed about the marriage in the drama, "It came out very beautiful. I was happy that Me Ah Ri was finally able to get what she had always dreamt about. Just like her, I think if I met a person that was considerate and caring like he was, I would like him no matter what his age as well," attracting much attention.

The pictures of Kim Min Jong and Yoon Jin YI were revealed on the 16th of August in the 83rd volume of 'High Cut.'

source : Korea Portal

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-8-2012 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Magazine High Cut (Vol 83)

if u wish to buy this magazine --> http://dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_music.php?idx=39349

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Kim Min Jong appear at SM Town Concert at Seoul on 18/08/2012

LINK -->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N ... ure=player_embedded

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 02:24 PM | Show all posts
[Interview] Kim Ha Neul Says She’s Matured Yet Again through ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’

Kim Ha Neul talked about how she felt now that A Gentleman’s Dignity has come to a close, saying that with each piece she matures as an actress.

In A Gentleman’s Dignity, which aired its last episode on August 12, Kim Ha Neul appeared as Seo Yi Su, an ethics teacher who falls in love with Jang Dong Gun′s character. Thanks to their teamwork, the drama and its actors all became beloved household names.

With all beginnings, however, must come an end. After getting her viewers engaged in the story with her cute antics, the actress must now say goodbye to the piece.

In an interview with enews after the drama came to a close, Kim Ha Neul said, “I always feel this way after finishing a drama, but again this time I feel I’ve matured.”

Kim Ha Neul said, “I learned a lot as Oh Seung Ah in On Air also. When you continue to act in one role you get to learn a lot, and you try to find the good characteristics about yourself. As I acted as Seo Yi Su I found another set of charms inside myself, and I gained a lot as an actress.”

“No matter who the character is, when I wrap up a piece I mature,” she added. It meant that since she needs to practice and pour in her efforts to fit herself to the character, she could mature even more as an actress in the process.

Kim Ha Neul said, “Thankfully, my romantic comedies were received favorably. I believe it’s the result of my efforts to melt in with the character. Acting in romcoms is more difficult than I thought, but I continued to put myself in the character’s situation. I’m thankful everyone thinks so favorably of me.”

Kim Ha Neul plans to take a break in the meantime, as she has continued to star in pieces on end from the film Blind to You’re My Pet and A Gentleman’s Dignity.

credits: enewsworld

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 02:59 PM | Show all posts
News: Kim Min Jong: Through “Gentleman’s Dignity”, I found back my name, isn’t it?

Reporter: Through “Gentleman’s Dignity”, you welcomed your 2nd golden period, did you feel that popularity in reality?

KMJ: I thought to myself when did I ever had the 1st golden period, but there were many people who said like that, so I felt the burden. In the past, there were some teens who called me Kim Jong Min, but through this project, I found back my name and I felt very happy (laugh). Not long ago when we 4 men were at Hongdae filming together, there were crowds of teens gathering around us and cheered for our every move. We were also very surprised at such situation, so we took video of it in our vehicle. I felt once again the feeling I experienced long time ago when doing singer activities, so I felt great happiness.

Reporter: What do you think is Choi Yoon’s charisma?

KMJ: Initially I had a hard time thinking whether I should act that character as an agonised person. Although Choi Yoon received complete love from friend’s sister but he can’t bear his late wife and mother-in-law, it is a character with complex feelings. But at filming set, director wanted it to be bright and interesting. So although he has a painful past, but when together with friends, he is cheerful and funny, I think that is his charisma.

Reporter: Jang Dong Gun, Lee Jong Hyuk and Kim Soo Ro, among the actors, you are the only single one. In regard to the 4 characters’ lives, do you have the same sentiments?

KMJ: When doing one’s work, at the same time gathering with friends and living together. To the men, isn’t it a dream that one will think of at least once? I also said this often to my friends in my daily life, “even if after marriage, we should built a house in outer city and live together.” I do not know whether because I am still immature that I still think of living such romantic life. My spiritual age seemed like still at early to mid-twenties (laugh).

Reporter: In the drama, Choi Yoon married  friend’s sister, Meari who is also 17 years younger. If this is real life situation?

KMJ: If it were me, I will be different from Choi Yoon, I will choose my friend. It is friend’s precious sister whom he treasured like his daughter, in real life isn’t this very difficult? In real life, such big age  gap situation, I will at first hand not involved in such situation. In the drama, the marriage is romance to the forties, isn’t it?
Im Tae San who thought of the good for his sister and Choi Yoon who begged for marriage, the tears welled up in Tae san’s eyes, at the same time feeling pain for his friend, he scolded with his tears flowing.

Reporter: Among the characters, if you have a chance to choose again?

KMJ: Besides Kim Do Jin (Jang Dong Gun), I think I can do well for the rest of the characters. Do Jin has too many dialogue lines, it is very tiring. If I can choose again, I think I will still choose Choi Yoon, but if that is not possible, Tae San is also very charismatic. Originally, author Kim Eun Sook suggested me to take on Lee Jong Luk’s role but I played comedy character in my previous work “Athena” so I did not want to do it again. In actual fact, I have not completely got myself out of “Choi Yoon”, so I did not think of other characters. Although now everything has ended, there is still a lot of longingness in my heart.

Reporter: How was working with love comedy author, Kim Eun Sook and Director Shin Woo Chul?

KMJ: Director Shin was very detailed and spent a lot of efforts on the tone of our dialogue lines and the actors’ eye expressions. Actually, all 4 of us each have our own acting experiences and confidence but towards half of the project, all of us felt great anxiety. We cannot get a single dialogue line wrongly, all must be done accurately, so everyone really put in a lot of homework on the script. In later part, Jang Dong Gun even had anxiety disorder due to the dialogue lines. After we finished our dialogue lines, if there is any to add on, we will also add in ad lib lines once or twice. But the dialogue lines must be done in accordance to the script, only then the feelings are right.

Reporter: In this project, like adding in  the main theme song for drama “Feel” and “Beautiful Pain” which were songs during your singer activities, do you have plans to release album?

KMJ: My desire for music is great but there is still some timidity. Also, there is pressure to attend TV programs. I need to build up confidence in myself, but currently there isn’t. Honestly, there was plan to use a new song but instead, we quickly made a new music arrangement for the song “Beautiful Pain” and I sung it again. I have not been to the recording studio for a long time, I could not adjust to it. Because of the filming schedules, I done recording for the song in one hour. Seeing those male staffs who still remember my old songs, I was so surprised. Music indeed gave us the strength of nostalgia.

Reporter: Marriage plan. If you have to choose your ideal partner from the 4 women in the drama?

KMJ: Sometimes I thought of marriage but I felt marriage is not something that I myself can work very hard to complete it. I do not have a clear thinking set of my ideal type. In the drama, like Yi Soo who is honest in her life and cheerful type of woman is good, the arrogance of sportswoman Hong Sera was good too. Like elder woman, Park Min Sook could also be someone’s once dream. Meari’s adorable and cheerful look is also good. So maybe that is why I still can’t get married (laugh). I am thinking if I meet someone this year, I must get married next year?

Reporter: Recently you became external director of SM C&C which manages production of video content. What is your future plans?

KMJ: In 2007 when I did not have any agency, there was introduction from someone I known, also the fact that Kangta was close friends with Boss, Lee Soo Man so I got into SM Entertainment Agency. In SM’s ranking order, I am the lowest, but as an actor, I am a long time senior. In terms of SM doing drama, movie and musicals, I can make good use of my network with outside actors/actresses and authors, I can play a good role in this aspect. Currently the drama “For you who is beautiful” is the first project, although I still have a lot of longingness for “Gentleman’s Dignity”, but the role was unique and good, so I will vacant my heart and get into it.

credit to Minjong.net

** first project after AGD, Kim Min Jong will appear as cameo in drama To The Beautiful You .. mesti kena tgk ni .. cameo pun cameo ler hehe

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 07:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070855 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.