Author: twinkystar

EP7:FT ISLAND♥~Top Secret!!~♥

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-3-2012 07:46 PM | Show all posts

comelnya masing2

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-3-2012 09:12 PM | Show all posts
ade sesape dah tgk/donlot/beli dvd konsert ftisland final messager at budokan x?

best??? kat mane jual murah??? yg me jumpe rege dia rm300 1set

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 09:37 PM | Show all posts

credit:primadonna philipines

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 10:07 PM | Show all posts
FA kat mini fanmeeting after inki
Its gonna start soon...

The staff prepared cake too...we r gonna celebrate hongki b jonghoon birthday...^^

Wondering who bought the drinks bread and candies today...its quite a lot...

Some fans staying here since last night...and jaejin did gave them drinks last night...

Jaejin gave the drink personally from the car...so sweet...^^

Around 200~300 prims came today...i got number 195...shud came earlier...~,~

Jaejin gave it last night to the prims who stayed here since last night...not at this fanmeeting...^^

Huh?? The members will come a lil bit late bcoz they still on the way from hospital...

Bcoz it is last broadcasting hk wants to do better and get treatment from hospital... @skullhong poor my baby..ㅠㅠ

Today jonghoon bought us the candies juice and bread..will receive it later..♥♥

Some prims get choosen and played game with the members...then the members gave them candies and hug...~~

They talked nonstop for almost 1 hour..i cant remember what theyve said earlier...ㅜㅜ

Hongki said they already bought plane ticket to japan amd will go to japan soon.. ㅜㅜ

HK said when they were in LA they spend 1 night at the club and JH dance well there and asked JH to dance in front of the fans..

JH so shy so he sang for us instead of dancing..ㅋㅋ

PRI;Minhwan aegyo!! aegyo!!aegyo!!
HK;we cant do aegyo anymore...u know at the broadcasting when i saw zelo(BAP)...i felt so old....we cant do aegyo...
MH;but i still didnt get old hyung...
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cont..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 10:11 PM | Show all posts
MH;(light up the candle on the cake but failed)
HK;ah nowadays the wind blow strongly right...nevermind we can just blow it without light it up...ㅋㅋ
PRI;gag...gag...(prims told HK to blow the candle by using his nose just like he did at gag concert)
HK;aa gag?? is it like this?? ( he blown the candle using his nose)....actually 10% is my nose wind and the remainder i used my mouth...haha........

then they blown the candle together and let the maknaes MH and SH cut the cake...and suddenly JH took some cream and put it on SH's face...and then at JJ's face also...he took some cream again and want to put it on HK's face but HK already went at the back...ㅋㅋㅋ

poor @FtDrMH1111 ...when he did the lucky draw the prim who get choosen was more taller than him....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ all the members laughing severely at him....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ahh just remembered that other members just gave hug and candies to the choosen prims...but minhwan kiss that prim's hand,gave hug and candies...

minhwan did aegyo while said "hingminari" and jonghoon did the aegyo while said "hingjonghunie"...after JH did that all the members laughed severely....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

and also the members did the penguin dance when prims asked them to do the aegyo...ㅋㅋㅋ

credit to hongsyie

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 10:17 PM | Show all posts
FA fanmeeting at tokyo dome
i scarecely meet FT fans in my daily life but here are so many people gathered up who loves FT from young to BEAUTY old^^

some are talking abou their biases and wut lives they have been to and so on each other during waiting for goods.

saw a cute little boy around junior high school age at venue. pentastick stick out frm his backpack~

part 1 finished. setlist: Life, Venus, talk, Severely, i even lost my friend, Be my lover, Like the birds, Q&A time

part 2 (high touch to 5 boys) now. i m finished. OMG~, all of them were so cool n beautiful like mannequin dolls!~♥

when high five, i said to HK, "I LOVE YOU!!" and soon pushed by the security guard tooooo gourgeous☆ SH was so tall!!

part 1 is live & QnA time. part 2 is high five time. and they will have another session of same time table today soon. cant believe boys can repeat it cz it was very energetic live and lots of fun QnA time plus high touch to all 3000 of us><

today's venue is relatively small bcz for fan meeting. so, boys're pretty relaxed instead of goin hyper around. HK said, "atmosphere is just like when we first came to Jp."

this time's title of fan meeting is 'Congratulations' n thats for HK n JH's birthdays and for SH n MH becoming the age(20 in Korea). JJ said, "what about me!? "

SH said, "i love alchol!" n "i drink alchol in Korea, water in Japan." HK laughed it out. they talked cute Japanese all thru the session n that ws so cute!

at QnA time, they're asked if there're any favorite musicians. JJ answered the bassist of red-hot chili peppers. then HK said JJ needs to take off his clothes just like him. but JJ replied all of them have to cz they all take off their clothes!

JJ n HK played around teasing each other's Japanese at whole QnA time. HK said he LOVES it at the moment, so, he usually share room with JH at hotels they stay, bt this time pushed to share room with JJ to have fun with him^^ JH said, "i shared with manager... is that bad!?" with a little angry voice

there's a Q"what animal do u think u all look like both on appearance and personality?" members said abou each other. SH:frog, JJ: (omg, cnt remember) MH:rhyno, HK:warm, JH:struthio camelus. they just all kept laughing immitating each other becoming those animals. so funny!

cont

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-3-2012 10:19 PM | Show all posts
at the live, HK's voice was very powerful n beautiful. other member's performances were perfect, too! boys seemed enjoying their sounds enough in relaxed mood. then, got so hyper on 'Like the birds'!

at QnA time, there's a Q, 'i 'm 11yr-old boy. what do u think of boy fan?' n they said they're very happy cz its rare and wanna be aimed by those young band boys!^^

there's a lot more i wanna share with u bt i might stop here^^ the one more session of today has started or will start soon. and there will be 2 sessions, too, tomorrow (1can go only 1 session) HK was saying, "thanku, our CEO! no same pris coming! let's just repeat exactly the same of this!!" MC (comedian, mr.Nishio of X-GUN) added, "oh~! so, just don't tweet what we shared here so that FT can just repeat this, everyone!" ...so, all of our updates are secret. keke

credit to hongjaebiased

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 10:24 PM | Show all posts
sweet diorg.. start white day, diorg amik turn bg gula2 kat primadonna... mula ngan hk, jj, mh, sh pastu ledo....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-3-2012 10:29 PM | Show all posts
wahhh... seronoknye.... FA sesaje.... buat la kat malaysia cam tu.... mesti best kan.... hehehehehehe.....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Official Goods 2012 List

Mini Towel ~ sanggup ke nak pakai... sayangnyeeee....

iphone case

chocolate ~~lagi sayang nak makan.....

USB

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2012 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Reply 746# skuter_ungu90

this time's title of fan meeting is 'Congratulations' n thats for HK n JH's birthdays and for SH n MH becoming the age(20 in Korea). JJ said, "what about me!? "
ala tomelnya JJ tanya soalan tuh!!!!

cian dia tertinggal sorang2

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 01:08 AM | Show all posts

comey sgt..

Jaejin: i have many words to say but i can't speak english..sorry! raise your hands if you know koreans?

do you know how to speak koreans? really really?

jj nyer english okay jer..vocab betul apa..cuma ada accent sket

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2012 01:10 AM | Show all posts
fancam org neh terang betul

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 08:24 AM | Show all posts
ade sesape dah tgk/donlot/beli dvd konsert ftisland final messager at budokan x?

best??? kat mane ...
kebayaunggu Post at 19-3-2012 09:12 PM

kat cni ada... tp mesia pnyla.xde spsel effect bagai cam korean ver. tuh..tp gmbr cantek jer..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Reply 754# eunnisa

kat mane nisa? kalo berpatutan ingat nk beli... kalo bole donlot lg bagus.....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 09:13 AM | Show all posts
Reply 755# kebayaunggu

kat kk..mmg sgt b'patutan..39.90 me dh rembat 1.. tp ada lagu yg xmasuk..kalo xsilap zura ckp lg miraie...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2012 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Reply 750# kebayaunggu

nak t-shirt cons.drg tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Reply  kebayaunggu

nak t-shirt cons.drg tu..
eunnisa Post at 20-3-2012 09:24

tshirt tu ke yg uols cari2 selama nih...cantik gak...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 09:31 AM | Show all posts
comey sgt..

Jaejin: i have many words to say but i can't speak english..sorry! raise your han ...
twinkystar Post at 20-3-2012 01:08

suka time ni...bertuah tul girl yg dpt borak ngan hongki tuh....lg jeles bila fans dekat giler ngan dorang...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2012 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Reply  eunnisa

kat mane nisa? kalo berpatutan ingat nk beli...  kalo bole donlot lg b ...
kebayaunggu Post at 20-3-2012 08:39

kt yesasia rm200++ kalo xsilap...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 06:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056879 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.