CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wanzulina

[SBS-A GENTLEMAN'S DIGNITY] Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Min Jong

[Copy link]
Post time 10-8-2012 12:58 AM | Show all posts
letih n sangap aku menunggu derang balik dr hiatus nih..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-8-2012 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Addicted dgn drama ni..kelakor giler. Aku tgk cite ni gelak guling2

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2012 01:26 PM | Show all posts
masih tak tgk dari epi 11 menhan diri .. bagai.. tgk intro jek .. suke kalo 4 org nih brsama

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2012 07:02 AM | Show all posts
Preview Ep 19 (hari ni yay yay )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r ... ure=player_embedded

Did a quick translation from Chinese for Episode 19 preview!

JR: Do you really want to do this? Do you really want a divorce?
MS: If I say I want a divorce will you let it happen?
JR: When have you ever heard me so no?
MS: Then sign the papers.
JR: The person that has lived with me has hated living with me. Then I might as well concede/give in.

DH: Isn't that P.Y high school's uniform?
Wouldn't four against one be a bit underhanded?
Colin: But getting involved...it really isn't that simple
DJ: Are you three friends?

YS Mom: Single?
DJ: I'm not single. I have a 19 year old son.
YS: What are you doing? Who do you think you are asking him to come here?

CY: I will make Me Ahri happy.
TS: Get up, you jerk...how could you do this to me...
CY: I will be grateful every day...and take care of her. Let me have Me Ahri...

translation credit to angiesbaby@soompi Last edited by im_comey on 11-8-2012 07:04 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2012 07:08 AM | Show all posts
'The Four Flower Guys Of A Gentleman's Dignity' Wear School Uniforms Again!...What Happened This Time?

'The Four Flower Guys Of A Gentleman's Dignity' wore school uniforms once again.

Jang Dong Gun, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Min Jong, Lee Jong Hyuk were seen as teenagers wearing high school uniforms in the 20th episode. The four of them are seen wearing school uniforms on the grass field and showed the viewers a 'detailed type of fun.'

In the year 1988, when the four guys are a freshmen in high school, Lee Jong Hyuk wearing an armband stood in front of Kim Min Jong, who was a good student. Jang Dong Gun walked toughly into the classroom and waved in front of Kim Soo Ro. Lee Jong Hyuk and Kim Min Jong met Kim Soo Ro and Jang Dong Gun when they went to the field. The four of them were fighting, arguing, grabbing each other by the collar and ended up laying on the grass.

This is their second time seen wearing a school uniform after they made an appearance wearing one during their parody for the korean movie 'Friend.' People are curious to know why the four were fighting with each other.

Meanwhile, 'A Gentleman's Dignity' has been unable to air for 2 weeks due to the 2012 London Olympics. It will air the last two episodes on the 11th and 12th.

credit to Korea portal

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2012 07:08 AM | Show all posts

my Yoonie oppa !!! pasti rindukan dia lepas ni .. huhu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-8-2012 07:09 AM | Show all posts
sort preview .. behind the scene ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?fea ... d&v=VLYKhxnavWo

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2012 07:15 AM | Show all posts
‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Actor Lee Jong Hyuk Chooses Park Min Sook As His Type

'A Gentleman's Dignity' actor Lee Jong Hyuk praised Park Min Sook (played by Kim Jung Nan).

Lee Jong Hyuk is currently a guest DJ on the SBS radio station 'Lee Sook Young's Power FM." Everyday he has a time set aside for an interview during which he answers questions from his listeners.

During an interview, a listener told him, "These days, this question has been popular with many girls. They are asking their boyfriends from the four girls that come out in 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' who would they date? So out of the four women Seo Yi Soo (played by Kim Ha Neul), Hong Se Ra (played by Yoon Se Ah), Im Maeari (played by Yoon Jin Yi), and Park Min Sook (played by Kim Jung Nan) who is in your heart?"

Lee Jong Hyuk replied, "My type is Park Min Sook. Maybe it is because in the drama I tried to win Min Sook's heart, out of the four women I like Park Min Sook the best."

On the other hand, Lee Jong Hyuk will be the guest DJ in place of Lee Sook Young till the 12th of August.

credit Korea portal

**betul ke ni ? cam tak caya jer .. ada kah sekadar promosi atau sbb watak PMS ni kaya .. heheh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-8-2012 11:11 PM | Show all posts
esok finale...
yoon & meahri kahwin...
bestnyer...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2012 01:26 AM | Show all posts
yeaaah dah nak finale.........

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2012 01:32 AM | Show all posts
[News] Lee Jonghyun: "Yun Jinyi and I are same age friends, I call her ‘MeAl-ah~’"        

CNBLUE member and now an actor, Lee Jonghyun revealed his strong friendship with his co-star Yun Jini who is also the same age as he is.

Both made their TV drama debut as their respective characters in the SBS Weekend drama “A Gentleman’s Dignity”, Lee Jonghyun as Colin and Yoon Jini as MeahRi. In the recent interview at OSEN, he was asked about their friendship. “Both of us are same age friends, and since this is our first drama, we rely on each other a lot during filming.” Lee Jonghyun, who looks so absorbed in his character continued,  “We call each other “Collin-ah”, “MeAl-ah”. So to me it’s a bit awkward to be calling her Yun Jini. I even saved her number as “Meahri” in my phone.”

Continue on, “I got to know about Meahri and I being the same age from this drama. And now senior Kim Haneul is ‘my tutor’ “ he said jokingly, that reminisce Kim Haneul’s character in “My Tutor Friend” (where she had to teach a student of same age as her).

In “A Gentleman’s Dignity” Lee Jonghyun plays “Collin” the son of the four gentleman’s first love Kim Eunhee (Park Jumi). “If Choi Yoon was to be my father, it would be good if the step mother is someone that I don’t know,” he said when Meahri was revealed as Yoon’s one-sided love. Collin was behaving courteous towards Meahri in front of Taesan (Kim Sooro) up to a point of calling her “noona”. However when they were left alone, Collin started to speak informally to Meahri which made her angry. Their continuous disagreements would seem like a “love line” would form, however there’s Choi Yoon (Kim Minjong) between them.

Lee Jonghyun explained, “At first I also thought Collin and Meahri would hit it off together. But seeing Yoon-Meahri couple, they really look good together. I’m also a fan and I see them from the viewer’s point, I was hoping there would be more intense scene between them, so that Collin could not bother the couple. Personally I did not want to interfere their relationship,” he said while laughing. “Our writer knew how I felt about this and during the scene when Yoon held Meahri at the airport, my song “My Love” was played as the background.”

In the related news, Lee Jonghyun himself sang “My Love” for the OST of “A Gentleman’s Dignity” and the song has been doing really well even made an “ALL KILL“ on music charts.

Source: Daum
Translations:fizzy & henna @ cnbluestorm

reporter mmg suka interview Jonghyun..banyak tul news report psl dia..
maybe sebab lagu my love tu mmg meletop2 dalam carta..dah 6 minggu still no 1 utk ost charts, and straight 6 weeks gak top ten instiz dgn gaon digital charts

sama umur rupanya colin dgn maeahri in real life..
wah terkejut jugak AGD neh first drama maeahri..dia berlakon bagus, x de awkward

Last edited by twinkystar on 12-8-2012 01:43 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2012 02:02 AM | Show all posts
xsbr tgk last 2 ep cite nihhh!~ suke meahriii...cumel dan pandai berlakon..pas ni nk tgk sume cite die berlakon hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2012 10:28 AM | Show all posts
mariss posted on 11-8-2012 11:11 PM
esok finale...
yoon & meahri kahwin...
bestnyer...

kawin gak diorang kan ? tp ni ler couple yg tak de adegan cium2 tp tup tup kawin dulu .. yg cium bagai nak rak tak kawin2 pun

aku wonder ler, mana ler parents si meahri/tae san ni ???

Last edited by im_comey on 12-8-2012 10:32 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2012 10:46 AM | Show all posts
part ni pun lawak gak hehe

Do Jin appa gets revenge !!! LOL

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2012 10:48 AM | Show all posts
part tak leh blah si Do Jin / Yi Soo

credit to tumblr

**adei, Do Jin , Do Jin

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2012 10:52 AM | Show all posts
A Gentleman’s Dignity’ to Be Turned into a Novel

In addition, the stories that could be not told in the drama will be included in the novel A Gentleman’s Dignity, attracting much attention.

Due to the limited broadcast time, the emotions that could only be portrayed by the actors’ faces will be written out with more details to provoke the senses, creating a new charm for the novel edition.

Especially in the scene when Im Mae Ari (Yoon Ji Ni) gets pulled out by Im Tae San (Kim Soo Ro) at Choi Yoon (Kim Min Jong)’s birthday party, it was only possible for viewers to assume what Choi Yoon was feeling. But in the novel version, the main characters’ feelings can be analyzed word for word, adding a bit more to the story.

Also, writer Kim Eun Sook’s emotional and refreshing script will be highlighted and revived in a way that could become more elaborate in description than what is shown in the drama.

The public is anticipating the release of book two on August 13, hoping to see more affection being exchanged between the characters.

People are even wondering if A Gentleman’s Dignity, which racked up a lot of popularity in 2012, will even be listed as a best seller.

Production company, Hwa and Dam Pictures, said, “We’re excited to think that the novel will be able to give a different kind of enjoyment than what the drama A Gentleman’s Dignity has been giving to its audience.”

The company added, “We hope that A Gentleman’s Dignity will leave a lasting impression even after its finish.”

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures / TV eNews

**klu ada jual dlm BI nak gak beli .. tp for sure tak de kan ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-8-2012 11:10 AM | Show all posts

photo credit to KMJ@dcinside

gambar saje2 .. Yoon dan Tae San .. friend / brother in law

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2012 11:17 AM | Show all posts

adei tak leh blah tul tgk muka si Do Jin ni .. mmg dr dulu tak pernah tau pun dia mg sesuai ngan watak lawak camni sbb selama ni kan asyik watak serius/romantik jer ..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2012 12:12 PM | Show all posts
lawak gler part cover bah trded tuh. yg dojin plak cover muka.hahaha

nak jadi novel.. mmg sesuai pun..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2012 12:25 PM | Show all posts
will miss this F44 guys ..

nak tgk lebih gi sini --> http://gall.dcinside.com/list.ph ... amp;page=1&bbs=

credit to dcinside

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 07:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102804 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.