CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cajAzhari

2NE1 (YG Entertainment) 'CRUSH' (Japanese Ver.) M/V

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-7-2011 12:10 PM | Show all posts
2PM boys cahnting 'uriga jael jal naga' - we're the best...
i'm loving them for loving our girls.
dari zaman 2009 lagi... they've always been a loyal 2ne1 celebrity fanboys esp. wooyoung, junsu and chansung.
this includes jay as well. jay mmg terang2 dari dulu suka 2ne1.
kalo idols pun tak bermusuh, y must us? bj and hottest should support each other

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2011 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Hate You(English Translation)

[CL] You really suck
I have no reason to see you
This world is filled with guys like you
You s-s-suck
Your flaws are countless
To just put up with it and love you
Is a waste of time

Hate you eh eh eh eh eh
I’m fine living without you
Hate you eh eh eh eh eh

[MINJI] My memories with you
Consist only of memories waiting for you
No matter how much I put up with it, and put up with it, it wouldn’t end
I-I wanted to hear those words, “I love you”
Your unconcerned love
I grew tired of it

[BOM] It feels terrible I threw all my pride away
I’m sad, is this all I’m worth?
I’m worried, now, of the four-letter word, LOVE
I’m scared, you’re hilarious

[CL] You really suck
You s-s-suck
Your flaws are countless
Is a waste of time

Hate you eh eh eh eh eh
Hate you eh eh eh eh eh

[DARA] H-H-Half the words coming out from your mouth are lies
No matter how many times you deceive me and deceive me, it wouldn’t end
Someday you, too
Will meet a girl like you
Once you feel the pain, you’ll know how I feel

[BOM] It feels terrible, there was never such thing as a hero
With a happy ending, Was I too naive like a fool?
It turned out for the better since now I figured you out
I’m going to leave, you really suck

[CL] You really suck
You s-s-suck
Your flaws are countless
Is a waste of time

Hate you eh eh eh eh eh
Hate you eh eh eh eh eh

[MINJI] I feel relieved,
[CL] I feel so much better
[MINJI] Down to the bone I’ve erased every last memory of you
[BOM] I feel relieved
[DARA] I feel so much better
[BOM] Down to the bone I’ve erased every last memory of you

[CL] You really suck
You s-s-suck
Your flaws are countless
Is a waste of time

Hate you eh eh eh eh eh
Hate you eh eh eh eh eh

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com
Link : http://oneasiaa.wordpress.com/2011/07/20/lyricseng-2ne1-hate-you/

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2011 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Reply 681# luvsushi

f i'm not mistaken artist yg buat mv ni namanya mari kim kan? when i rewatched 2ne1tv season 2, i noticed ada satu drawing/poster besar character mari kim ni hanging on the wall kat studio teddy.
yup...me pun perasan gak

BTW lagu hate u ni perfect all kill tak...kalau ya mmg jjang la..

n yg sal chanting 2...xleh nfikan yg 2pm are 2NE1 fanboys n the most loyal fanboy is wooyoung cuz of dara.LOL   
plus
2NE1 sign
rasanya 2ne1 ni pun minat kat 2pm kot cuz dara penah post kat me2day gmbr dorang tgk khusyuk tgk wooyoung kat tv

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2011 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 21-7-2011 13:56

Reply 683# farakim88

seriously? i tak pernah come across me2day dara yg tuh. link please...tq!
setahu i setakat ni Hate you dah achieve all kill tapi belum PAK lagi.
we'll just sit back and relax...

btw, dah lama i tunggu updates from movement lifestyle. finally...episode 6 is out! yippie yayyaaaayyy!!!
suka tgk behind the scenes shaun and the gang teaching our girls the choreography. fun! fun! fun!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2011 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Reply 684# luvsushi

sini
http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/2ne1-members-like-looking-at-2pm-wooyoung/

owh blm PAK...xpe.sabar sabar
da tgk movement lifestyle 2..bommie sgt funny
popsicle

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2011 05:02 PM | Show all posts
hoccayys...update!
2NE1 and Jeremy Scott team up for ‘1st Look Magazine’July 21, 2011 at 2:14 am

2NE1 and fashion designer Jeremy Scott have teamed up for the latest cover of ‘1st Look Magazine‘!
Known for their close relationship with the famous designer, the 2NE1 girls were decked out in his latest pieces, creating an effect that’s both edgy and fabulous.

Member Sandara Park shared on her Me2day, “The second focus of 1st Look is none other than 2NE1’s Sandara! I wanted to see it as soon as possible because I was wearing such pretty clothes. I think you can all look forward to some more proof shots tomorrow?

Jeremy Scott also tweeted,Y’ALL READY TO SEE THE COVER OF FIRST LOOK MAG WITH OUR 2NE1 GIRLS IN MY GEAR?!!“, “DO YOU WANNA BE IN OUR GANG?!“, “I LOVE THIS SHOT OF BOM IN MY DRESS!” “DARA AND CL GIVING IT !” “M-I-N-Z-Y !” “DARA JUST CHILLIN W DA PANDAS !” and “CL HANGING TUFF – I LOOOVE THIS SHOT !!!”
Work it, ladies!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-7-2011 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Reply 685# farakim88

thanks fara

dara's me2day

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2011 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 22-7-2011 20:22

2ne1tv season 3 worldwide!

Epi 2 intro (non-eng sub...sabo ye. kita buat2 faham je dulu )

CL is so pretty.
dara is so cute!
bommie is so funny!
minjy is so cuddly

taksabar nak tunggu UGLY!

dara gigih belajar main gitar
u go girl!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-7-2011 06:00 PM | Show all posts
thunder mblaq and dara sibling love

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2011 06:13 PM | Show all posts
2NE1 to Kick Off Japanese Debut with Japanese Tour, “NOLZA IN JAPAN”
22 July 2011

2NE1 will be starting their first Japanese tour concert with a concert at the Yokohama Arena on September 19th.

YG Entertainment (also known as YG) held a press conference at the Odaiba Hotel in Tokyo, Japan, and announced that they would be collaborating with entertainment company, Avex, to form YGEX. They had also revealed their plans for 2NE’1s Japanese Concert Tours.

The Yokohama Arena can seat 17 000 people. It was determined that the stage that would kick off their Japanese tour would be of a large scale.

Moreover, 2NE1 is planning to make their official debut in Japan on September 21st. With this ahead, their large-scale concert slightly steals the spotlight off of their Japanese debut.

Not only that, but they are planning to continue their tour with arena standards by having concerts on September 24th and 25th at the Kobe World Commemoration Hall which can seat up to 10 000 people, and also on October 1st and 2nd at the Makuhara Messe in Chiba, which can accommodate up to 10 000 seats.

This Japanese tour will be titled “NOLZA IN JAPAN” and many special YG guests are also schedule to appear.

Meanwhile, 2NE1 released the Japanese version of their song, I am the Best on the 29th, and scheduled to release new songs in intervals of 3 weeks, which will be followed by their debut mini album.

Source: Nate
Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2011 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Earn the chance to win a ‘2NE1tv Special Kit’!July 22, 2011 at 8:42 pm

In response to the explosive attention Mnet’s ‘2NE1tv Live Worldwide‘ has garnered with fans all over the world, Mnet has planned a surprise event with some big prizes!

Fans can ask the girls questions they’ve always been curious about through Mnet and 2NE1’s official Facebooks. 21 of those special fans will be selected to receive a Galaxy Tab with a 2NE1 video interview, as well as ‘2NE1tv Special Cuts’! ---> nak ni!!!!

The event began on July 21st and will run until August 4th; fans from all over the world can participate.

Check it all out at Mnet and 2NE1!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2011 08:29 PM | Show all posts
just want to post this..dara unnie looks so youngperfect natural beauty

Screencaps: 2NE1TV Season 3 Episode 2 (Dara Special)

crh dara

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2011 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Reply 692# farakim88

i suka sangat tgk dara without makeup kat 2ne1tv. flawless! proven her vampire like theory
btw, lepas tgk dara gigih belajar main gitar, i pun berkobar2. takleh jadk nih!
semalam i went to bentley music and seek for a guitar for beginner. ingat hujung tahun ni nak beli gitar tu and masuk kelas
better late than never

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2011 09:10 AM | Show all posts
2NE1 and Other Idol Groups Takes Over German Music Chart “Viva”
24 July 2011

On this week’s “Viva Clip Chart,” the top three spots were occupied by K-pop groups. This week, 2NE1 took first place with “I Am The Best,” MBLAQ took second place with “Mona Lisa,” and BEAST took third place with “Fiction.”

In addition to 2NE1, MBLAQ, and BEAST, Korean groups 2PM (“Hands Up” – #45), HITT (“Good Night” – 50), Block B (“Tell Them” – #60), and Big Bang (“Tonight” – #81) also charted this week. Chinese group Super Junior M (“Perfection” – #70) also claimed a spot.

German fans are also hoping the the music videos of the groups will be shown on live television due to their success on the “Viva Clip Chart.”

(omitted unrelated parts)

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2011 09:16 AM | Show all posts
jeremy scott mmg suka benar ngan 2ne1, especially our dear leader CL. he once said, CL is his muse...literally it means sumber inspirasi gitu!
Jeremy Scott Selects 2NE1 as the Artists Who Model His Clothes Best
24 July 2011

Within the realm of the K-pop entertainment scene, idols have a full plate in terms of areas which they must watch themselves. Maintaining their physical appearances is a given, appearing occasionally on variety shows is expected, and performing is without question. However, even outside their typical idol duties as singers, because of the attention shed upon them, idols also shoulder the duty of upholding their fashion styles.

Nowadays, idols are fashion icons whose clothing choices make headlines. Such is the impact of the fashion of idols that it is a common occurrence for articles about “airplane fashion” of idols to appear every time popular idols go out in public in supposed casual wear. On stage and off stage, idols are closely watched for their fashion.

However, each idol group has its distinct style, and netizens and media frequently note 2NE1 for theirs. Known for their unusual and daring outfits, 2NE1 stands as one of the most prominent fashion icons in idol groups with their successful portrayals of unique and edgy style. Their outfits are famed for wild patterns, cuts with cheeky flair, and shockingly out-of-the-box concepts. In order to achieve their famous style, though, 2NE1 draws help from the famous designer Jeremy Scott, whose outfits they have worn on countless occasions.

Said designer Jeremy Scott also has, on many occasions, shown affection towards 2NE1, posing for pictures with the girls and praising them for their individuality. Recently, the famous designer expressed his high opinions of the four girls during an interview with Donga News. In his interview, when prompted about which group he feels represents his fashion brand the best, Jeremy Scott selected 2NE1.

During the interview, Jeremy Scott expressed that that he has a particular fondness for 2NE1, who reflect his philosophies in fashion best. To back up his statements, the designer uploaded numerous photos of himself and 2NE1 onto his Twitter account, proving that although 2NE1 might be the models for Adidas Originals, the designer truly holds the group in high esteem regardless of business ties.

In response to the claim that he featured 2NE1 via his Twitter many times, Scott replied, “I enjoy using Twitter because it allows me to have direct interactions with the fans. Even though I uploaded images of 2NE1 wearing my clothes in Seoul, fans from Brazil responded with statements such as ‘It looks cool’. With Twitter, it’s a fantastic way for me to talk with my fans in real time. As for why I chose 2NE1 as the celebrities that best model all of my fashion designs, I say it’s because from my high fashion to my street fashion. They have a difficult-to-express kind of magic.”

With such glowing praise from internationally famed designer Jeremy Scott, 2NE1 stands as testament to the fact that the world is becoming more open to the world of K-pop, and that idol fashion serves as a major pathway to forging ties between the various artists in different fields around the world.

Source: Donga News and ygladies
Credits: Koreaboo

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2011 11:14 AM | Show all posts
saya mcm TERsuka sore parkbom..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2011 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Reply 696# seroja23

amacam bole tersuke? ce cite...ce cite...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2011 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Reply 693# luvsushi

kan...even pakai loose shirt ngn rmbut xbrapa nak teurus 2 pun still menten gojeswau,ni penangan dara la ni ek...
tgk dara men gitar 2,cam susah lak tp gigih gak dia nk blajar

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2011 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Reply  seroja23

amacam bole tersuke? ce cite...ce cite...
luvsushi Post at 25-7-2011 12:18

mmg x knl sgt 2ne1..apatah lg park bom..
pastu 1 hr tgk 2ne1 kt ne tah...dgr 1 sore yg best..tp x knl muka ah...
pastu tgk kt jk hits lgu solo dont cry...tau tajuk jeh..xtau sape nyanyi..
mula2 ingt, pastu lupe..
pastu, last week kot tgk 2ne1 neh kt win win...kenal la sorg2...
sandara, cl, park bom, ermmmm...apetah nama sorg lg..
pastu tertengok lagi lagu dont cry neh...
oooo...dia rupenye sore sdp..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2011 08:36 AM | Show all posts
plis sajes kan sy lagu2 best..nk carik..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 08:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.314668 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.