ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-6-2013 11:18 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 14-6-2013 11:13 AM
sekali keluaq muka cam PC
mau trauma gauri seumoq idop

HAHAHHAH... traumaa koo

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Shahrukh Khan on Jiah Khan suicide: Let not love become more important than life!

Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan on Thursday said it is important to respect life and not let anything become more important than it. “Different people have different definition of love. We need to respect our life,” SRK told reporters when asked about the growing tendency of suicide among youngsters after being rejected in love.

“There are no boundaries or no limits when it comes to love, but let not love become more important than life… then everything will be sorted,” added SRK.

He was speaking at the first look trailer launch of his film Chennai Express in Mumbai at the Big Cinemas IMAX theatre on Thursday. Also present were Deepika Padukone and Rohit Shetty.

link : http://www.bollywoodlife.com/new ... mportant-than-life/

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Ayushmann Khurrana’s brother Aparshakti Khurrana to make his Bollywood debut with a Neeraj Pandey film!

The Vicky Donor dude’s chota bhai, who’s a Radio Jockey, will soon be making debut on the bada parda

Ayushmann Khurrana’s younger brother Aparshakti Khurrana is a Radio Jockey by profession. He has been entertaining his listeners by hosting a show for a radio channel in Delhi. But looks like things are changing for this young kid. After doing some hardcore theatre and becoming an established RJ, Aparshakti has now got the opportunity to show his acting skills on the big screen in a film called Saat Uchake directed by Sanjeev Sharma and produced by A Wednesday! director Neeraj Pandey.

But is Aparshakti excited about this big offer and his B-town debut? He bursts the bubble by saying that he’s happy in his own RJing world and that this opportunity was just an incredible stroke of luck. It’s wonderful to come across someone who’s not hungry to make a mark on mainstream Bollywood and happy being in his own creative space. We wish Aparshakti all the best for his new endeavour…

link : http://www.bollywoodlife.com/new ... neeraj-pandey-film/

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 03:01 PM | Show all posts
wakakakakakakaka..silap2 surrogate mother tu PC..SRK nak camtu..hamekkkk

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 03:47 PM | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 14-6-2013 03:01 PM
wakakakakakakaka..silap2 surrogate mother tu PC..SRK nak camtu..hamekkkk

sapa berani sabotaj ovum gauri ha???

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-6-2013 03:49 PM | Show all posts
SRK, Deepika & Rohit launch #ChennaiExpress trailer

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 03:52 PM | Show all posts
OUATIMA moves ahead making way for Chennai Express

Two much awaited movies 'Chennai Express' and 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Again' (OUATIMA) were slated to release on the same day, that is August 8, on the special occasion of 'Eid'.

However, Balaji Motion Pictures has decided to postpone their movie OUATIMA starring Imran Khan, Sonakshi Sinha and Akshay Kumar. Thus Rohit Shetty's 'Chennai Express' starring Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone will enjoy a solo release on Eid.

This arrangement was made by Balaji Motion Pictures, keeping in mind the business prospects of both the films. OUATIMA will now release on the Independence Day, August 15.

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... way-chennai-express

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-6-2013 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Sonakshi Sinha covers Filmfare

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Malaika Arora Khan on the cover of MW

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Kalki Koechlin goes fierce on the Femina June 2013 cover

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Not having a father around built a sense of responsibility: Katrina opens up to Verve

Katrina Kaif is among the top notch stars of Bollywood. She is currently working with the best in the industry, on films such as Bang Bang & Dhoom 3. However, she is in heart, the simple girl who comes from a family of seven sisters. Katrina who featured on the Verve Cover recently, opens up to magazine about her family life, her fashion sense, Salman Khan and more.

On Family Life
Last year was significant because one of my sisters had a baby and two of them got engaged. We are seven sisters in all. It is a family driven by women. Not having a father around built in me a sense of responsibility. I feel that I have to care for and provide for anything that my family needs. And I have learnt a lot from my mother. She has always believed that you cannot judge anyone personally. I have learnt that lesson from her.

On her personal life
My life is not entertainment. I will never accept criticism of my personal life. In my role as an entertainer, people have a right to judge me but the criticism should stop there. How can people write personal comments about you are your personal lives? Nobody except the people involved or your family know that has actually happened. I will never judge another person about his personal life. I will judge people on their work.

On Salman
In my entire life - all the years I've been in this universe - without a shadow of doubt, Salman has been the person who has definitely had the greatest influence on me. I wouldn't specify his influence in terms of this or that. It is just that we became friends and I got to know his family when I was 17. And due to the time that those years had in my life and the fact that it was the early stage of my career, he influenced me a lot. He is a very strong person and has a lot of opinions and interesting view and outlook in life.

On Fashion
I wear what I'm most comfortable in. I dress up when I have to be glamorous. But I think people should be observing me and not my clothes. I am not a fashion leader. I'm not supposed to be wearing the latest trends". "Its my job to look presentable and nice but that does not mean I have to make a fashion statement every time I step out of the house.

link : http://www.pinkvilla.com/enterta ... katrina-opens-verve

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 04:03 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 14-6-2013 03:47 PM
sapa berani sabotaj ovum gauri ha???

hanya kak pupu yg mamfo0o

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 04:04 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 14-6-2013 03:49 PM
SRK, Deepika & Rohit launch #ChennaiExpress trailer

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 04:05 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 14-6-2013 03:57 PM
Kalki Koechlin goes fierce on the Femina June 2013 cover

kalki ni santek, cuma spoiled sket sbb dia jong jong inai

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 04:08 PM | Show all posts
10 Hottest Actresses In Bollywood Rain Songs

Monsoons are here in India – with all its romantic connotations. One cannot think of Bollywood without rains – with all its sultry numbers with sari-clad actresses dancing in the drizzle.

We bring you 10 of the best Bollywood actresses who have won the hearts of the audiences with their rain numbers.

1. Katrina Kaif – ‘Gale Lag Ja’ from ‘De Dana Dan’

Rain dances in Bollywood are not always real in the sense that they do not take place as part of the plot – but are dream sequences. ‘Gale Lag Ja’ from the 2009 superhit ‘De Dana Dan’ is one of them. Katrina Kaif looked pretty as ever in the four saris that she changed for the entire number - saffron, black, white and the classic red. She prances around with Akshay Kumar in this Pritam number, which is part of her dream as she is actually riding in a cab.

2. Kareena Kapoor – ‘Bhage Re Mann’ from ‘Chameli’

Kareena Kapoor melted the screen when she donned a sari for ‘Zoobi Doobi’ in ‘3 Idiots’ – however, we think she was even better in the rain song from ‘Chameli’. This was definitely not a dream sequence, as Rahul Bose was seen looking awkward throughout the song. In a red sari, she looked every bit the ‘prostitute with a heart of gold’ as she embraced the rain with literally open arms.

3. Priyanka Chopra – ‘O Saiyyan’ from ‘Agneepath’

This rain song was not like the other ones, in that it had much tragic and passionate overtones. Priyanka Chopra looked beautiful in the yellow sari, complete with gajras and a black bindi. However, just like the movie – it was Hrithik Roshan who stole the limelight in this number, with his pained looks and vest ripping with his six-packs.

4. Aishwarya Rai – ‘Barso Re Megha’ from ‘Guru’

The scenery in this number was as refreshing as the song itself. Aishwarya always looks resplendent in Indian outfits than Western ones – and this movie and song were no different. Dressed in a blue and violet choli ghagra for the major part of the song, she did not need any accompanying hero to make this a winning number.

5. Kajol – instrumental number from ‘Kuch Kuch Hota’

Okay, so this is not technically a song – however, how can one make a list of actresses in rain songs and not include Kajol? She did not need to have the stick-thin figure venerated in showbiz to rock this number. And she did always have a great chemistry with SRK. All said and done, a background score is enough to make for a sizzling SRK-Kajol number. And, she was in a red sari – yes.

6. Rani Mukherji – ‘Hum Tum’ title song

One of the author’s favorite, Rani Mukherji also donned the red sari for this title song from ‘Hum Tum’. The song itself was one of the most romantic numbers to come out from Bollywood that year, and the accompanying video did justice to it. Also, B-town directors seem to have agreed on the fact that a hero in a black shirt compliments the actress in a red sari the best.

7. Raveena Tandon – ‘Tip Tip Barsa Pani’ from ‘Mohra’

This movie was responsible for the title of the ‘Mast Mast’ girl being endowed to Raveena Tandon. This movie had one of the most successful soundtracks the year it was released, and ‘Tip Tip Barsa Pani’ was its contribution to Bollywood’s list of hottest rain songs. Dressed in a canary yellow translucent sari, this hottest actress made the song a 90s hit with her gyrating steps.

8. Sridevi – ‘Lagi Aaj Sawan’ from ‘Chandni’

‘Yellow’ was the red of the 80s-90s – and that is what Sridevi’s sari’s color was in this song. Sridevi’s youthful exuberance was beautifully juxtaposed to Vinod Khanna’s tragic mouthing of the lyrics in this number, as Juhi Chawla makes a cameo appearance in a white sari as well.

9. Smita Patil – ‘Aaj Rapat Jaye’ from ‘Namak Halaal’

Smita Patil would never have figured for a rainy day bombshell – given her movie choices and roles – if it weren’t for this song. As a tipsy Amitabh Bachchan playfully ugged at her sari on a rainy night, she gave adequate comebacks to him in this rainy duet. This was probably one of Patil’s most frivolous numbers in her career.

10. Madhubala – ‘Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si’ from ‘Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi’

And we end the list with Bollywood’s Marilyn Monroe – Madhubala in one of the classics from the 50s. Crooned by Kishore Kumar, this song continues to be a monsoon orite of thousands still. And if you were to meet a beautiful stranger like Madhubala drenched from the rain, would you mind being a mechanic like Kishore Kumar’s character from the movie yourself?

These women have been the most beautiful actresses of their era – and most of them still are. As the grey clouds cover the skies these coming days, make for a cheerful monsoon with these lovely tracks.

link : http://www.mensxp.com/entertainm ... ood-rain-songs.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-6-2013 04:12 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 14-6-2013 03:58 PM
Not having a father around built a sense of responsibility: Katrina opens up to Verve

hai lahhhhh mokcik
cer tgk, sapo nampak lagik tuo

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 04:12 PM | Show all posts
best lak lagu kareena neh

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 04:32 PM | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 14-6-2013 04:12 PM
hai lahhhhh mokcik
cer tgk, sapo nampak lagik tuo

wakakakakaka

wei mek sha.... katt neh ada yg kata umoq dia mmg dah 30++. tp klu ikot wiki baru 29. yg mana 1 betoi???

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Kajol or Rani didn't call Karan Johar for me: Ayan Mukerji

Ayan Mukerji, who is riding high on the box office reports of his film Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani claims that he didn't get any help from his sisters Kajol or Rani Mukerji to make it big in Bollywood.

Kajol and Rani are close to Karan Johar, who is also the producer of Ayan's directorial debut Wake Up Sid and second film Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.

When asked whether his sisters' place in B'town helped him to make it big in the industry, Ayan said, "The honest truth is they being part of films didn't help me. I love it and I am also proud of their work. When I wanted to work with Karan as an assistant neither of them called Karan for me. I got my job with Karan as any assistant on road would have got."

"I had to sneak and get number of Karan and send one long message. Later, he had come to Goa for film festival and I met him there. There was no extra leg up that I have got from my sisters and I am ok with it," concluded Ayan.

link : http://articles.timesofindia.ind ... -kajol-rani-mukerji

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

4-10-2024 05:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058724 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.