credits to echotinfan21

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 09:36 PM | Show all posts

credito to echotinfan21

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 09:38 PM | Show all posts

A great role for Jericho  

By:  Chuck Gomez  

IT’S great to know that a lot of people like young actor Jericho Rosales, still believes that poverty is never an obstacle that could hinder a person in maximizing his full potential but rather a challenge that could be defeated with the right blend of hard-work,determination, and faith in God.

2009 marks Jericho Rosales’ 12th year in show business as a thriving young actor who is dedicated to his craft. With a sensational career that spans over a decade, encompassing the lowest of the lows and the highest of the highs, Jericho – who used to work as a fish vendor, busboy, dishwasher, and crew in a pizza joint prior to his showbiz career – unwittingly, epitomized the noble cause of hope especially to his loyal fans who supported him throughout his career.

“There is hope. There will always be hope. Hope is actually in the air that we breathe everyday … we just need to see and accept it to make our dreams come true,” says Jericho.

Hope and hard work are two noble concepts that encapsulates Jericho’s prodigious career.

Born Jericho Vibar Rosales in September 22, 1979 in Quezon City, Echo went to New Era High School and was later on discovered on Eat Bulaga’s popular “Mr. Pogi” competition. Echo gradually rose to mainstream popularity as a homegrown talent of ABS-CBN. He was primarily positioned as a film and television actor. Jericho rapidly established a respectable reputation with a string of blockbuster movies and top-rating soap operas to his credit. Jericho also honed his hosting skills on TV via the award-winning afternoon variety show A.S.A.P. (now A.S.A.P. ’09). Recently, Jericho reunited with music, one of his first loves, by developing his prowess as a singer, musician, and songwriter.

Today, Jericho remains on the top of his game with Manila Genesis Entertainment and Management Inc. as his new management company. He is gearing up with an exciting line-up of projects which includes an upcoming soap on ABS-CBN, a full-length film with Star Cinema, and his debut, full-length solo album under Star Records.

His cumulative achievements and increasing body work, however, are not by-products of some serendipitous event that happened in his life. On the contrary, everything that Jericho has right now is a result of many years of hard-work, determination, and faith in God. Prior to his successful stint in the “Mr. Pogi” contest, not a lot of people are aware about Jericho’s past.

Like a lot of young people of his generation, Jericho believes in his dreams. As a fish vendor in Marikina’s Concepcion Market, Jericho realized that he is good in selling stuff. “I did very well when I used to sell fish. I realized that I have the skill and the ability to sell things. In my struggles to be an artist, it has always been an aspiration of mine to sell the idea of how hard-work, determination,faith in oneself, and most especially faith in God can change one’s life,” explains Jericho.

Poverty may be a powerful opponent that could potentially hinder Jericho from reaching his dreams but the young actor proved otherwise.

“Success is very subjective. Success for one person could mean the opposite to another. For me success is always the result of hard work.If could inspire just one person to dream and do the right thing, then I will consider myself as successful. Aside from using my craft to inspire other people, my dream is to provide a good life for my family.I am at my happiest every time I see my family happy,” says Jericho.

At the center of everything is Jericho’s faith in God. Although headmits that the road to success is filled with extreme hardships,Jericho steadfastly believes that his constant efforts to strengthenhis faith made him surpass the myriad of excruciating challenges that he faced to get to where he is right now.

Today, as he celebrates his 12th anniversary in showbiz, Jericho’s fervent prayer is to continuously be an inspiration to others. “I am very content and thankful with what I have right now. In the future I would like to explore other things such as directing, producing films,and writing more songs. But in totality, I just want everything to be consistent with my goals and dreams.”

How can a simple fish vendor reach the exhilarating peak of success andbe able to maintain a humble outlook in life, some may wonder. The answer is quite simple: One must always believe in the possibility ofgreat dreams and hope that every ingredient that leads towards success is maximized by a person with the help of God.

Jericho is a shining beacon of hope which reminds us that poverty can be swallowed-up in the victory of hard work.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 16-5-2009 21:43 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 09:47 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 16-5-2009 21:49 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2009 12:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply #633 kapamilyaako23's post

alahaiii......ensemm nyerrrr

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-5-2009 02:05 AM | Show all posts

Balas #645 kapamilyaako23\ catat

x tido mlm tgk gmbr nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2009 08:02 PM | Show all posts
www.popsicles.ph

Hello

I would like to invite everyone to join:

www.popsicles.ph

the first and only International forum for P-POP (Philippine Pop)...See latest updates and english subbed series there!

www.popsicles.ph

[ Last edited by  popsiclesph at 17-5-2009 20:06 ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2009 04:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #628 shanew3stgalz's post

that shows that the chemistry is still there between them.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2009 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Additional Cast:

Chin Chin Gutierrez
Gina Pareno
Alessandra de Rossi  
Jodi Sta Maria  
Empress Schuck
Enchong Dee

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2009 05:46 AM | Show all posts
Forgetting the troubled past
By Joseph Peter R. Conzalez

c/o pep

Jericho Rosales and John Estrada figured in a confrontation scene in the past that had something to do with Heart Evangelista, Echo’s girlfriend in those days. Interestingly, the two will be seeing much of each other in the coming days as they’re both included in the cast of the upcoming ABS-CBN soap Dahil May Isang Ikaw. People are curious how they’ll deal with each other after the said ugly incident.

“I hope it won’t spark another intrigue between us. We’re okay now. It’s all water under the bridge. We both extended our hands already. We’re at peace already so there’s nothing to worry about. I just hope the public won’t try to revive the issue again,” pleads Jericho.

Incidentally, this new soap serves as the hunky actor’s reunion project with former reel and real-life partner Kristine Hermosa. Some say that based on Kristine’s actions when they recently made a guest appearance in one showbiz-oriented talk show, she still has a soft spot for him.

“Is that their reaction? I don’t want to put any meaning into that. Perhaps, she’s just comfortable with me because we have a past, right? Besides, she’s like that naturally: caring and touchy. But that’s just it.

“I don’t want to enter a situation where the other party is already committed to someone else. I respect Tin as a friend and person as well. Yes, I admit that I miss her but it’s more on the work aspect. Our love team is great and I’m sure the fans are waiting for our next screen pairing, especially that we have both matured as performers. I think it would be better not to mix business with pleasure at this point in time!”

Apart from Kristine and John, Echo is thrilled with the thought that he’ll be working with some of the industry’s finest thespians.

“For one, there’s Lorna Tolentino who I look up to because of the way she handled her career all these years. This show marks her grand homecoming as a Kapamilya. There’s also Gabby Concepcion, Chin Chin Gutierrez, Sid Lucero and Karylle. It’s an honor to be in this league,” he ends.

credits to the owner

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2009 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jaeden85 at 20/5/09 08:38 PM
Additional Cast:

Chin Chin Gutierrez
Gina Pareno
Alessandra de Rossi  
Jodi Sta Maria  
Empress Schuck
Enchong Dee

tanx sa info jaeden85

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2009 04:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #651 kapamilyaako23's post

good for them

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2009 11:22 PM | Show all posts

Echo on The Buzz - top 10

*ske sgt ms Tito Boy tnye psl Tin, Echo pnye snyum

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2009 04:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #654 shanew3stgalz's post

indication of something good.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2009 03:21 PM | Show all posts

Martin Nievera sings the theme for upcoming soap 慏ahil May Isang Ikaw

Coupled with his powerful and heartrending delivery, no wonder he is often tapped to perform the theme songs of Kapamilya teleseryes, the latest of which is for the upcoming Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa starrer, Dahil May Isang Ikaw.

揟he theme song is going to be 慖kaw

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-5-2009 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by marissa_jc at 25-5-2009 16:34
indication of something good.

Yeszaaa, silver lining among cloudy skies

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2009 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 26-5-2009 15:21
Coupled with his powerful and heartrending delivery, no wonder he is often tapped to perform the theme songs of Kapamilya teleseryes, the latest of which is for the upcoming Jericho Rosales and K ...

Mesti mencengkam jiwa kan sha.....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2009 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 24-5-2009 23:22
0Gad60fOHvg
5UfmRekteLc

*ske sgt ms Tito Boy tnye psl Tin, Echo pnye snyum

Adoi, makin lama makin gwapo la si Echo nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2009 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Tak yah la Echo oi buat rambut ala-ala Tomok tu, tak sesuwai langsung ngan muka, singnature style lagi smart...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 08:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.206854 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.